View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

    13 14.77%
  • Diane

    2 2.27%
  • Ban

    28 31.82%
  • King

    12 13.64%
  • Gowther

    3 3.41%
  • Merlin

    4 4.55%
  • Escanor

    26 29.55%
Page 348 of 407 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 8132
  1. #6941
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by death604 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FT may have one of the shittiest writing, but the art & design of the manga is high calibre. design wise NNT doesn't even compare. ToH DF Natsu and DeS Gray's design blow NNT's any day of the weak then there's ISD Gajeel. nothing in NNT can even compare to GMG ISD Gajeel design wise.
    How is DeS Gray design that good ? He just has body paint.I can see your point for ISD Gajeel but it still doesn't come close to the Demon King.

  2. #6942
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    49,983
    DK is literally the writer remembering World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  3. #6943
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,709
    Not at all ? The detail in the design is incredible and the dude looks like he is a big deal.

  4. #6944
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    49,983
    He's a copy and paste WoW frost giant.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #6945
    WORST MANIPULATOR Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,814
    Acnologia and the other Dragons looks great.Same for Ultear,Irene,Dimaria,Erza,Mard Geer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and way more @Rax, The Infinite Hero;

  6. #6946
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,010
    Ignores nami,shanks,Luffy and failed netero but complaines about someone taking inspiration from a game

  7. #6947
    WORST MANIPULATOR Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ignores nami,shanks,Luffy and failed netero but complaines about someone taking inspiration from a game
    Good Design?I agree with Luffy but the other 2...

  8. #6948
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    49,983
    Mard Geer

    - - - Updated - - -





    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #6949
    WORST MANIPULATOR Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mard Geer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Like a Boss



  10. #6950
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good Design?I agree with Luffy but the other 2...
    How is Shanks' design bad ?

  11. #6951
    WORST MANIPULATOR Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is Shanks' design bad ?
    I dont say bad.But i dont like his Design.That's a difference

    And Nami is pure Fanservice.But it has been annoying for a long time

    I like Luffy.He looks good and normal(Exept his ugly G4).

  12. #6952
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont say bad.But i dont like his Design.That's a difference

    And Nami is pure Fanservice.But it has been annoying for a long time

    I like Luffy.He looks good and normal(Exept his ugly G4).
    Nami is one of the main shonen girl with the least fan service moments.You don't see people groping her nor do we see countless close ups of her boobs and ass throughout every chapter.

    Also no one says a bad thing about Shanks


  13. #6953
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont say bad.But i dont like his Design.That's a difference

    And Nami is pure Fanservice.But it has been annoying for a long time

    I like Luffy.He looks good and normal(Exept his ugly G4).

  14. #6954
    WORST MANIPULATOR Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nami is one of the main shonen girl with the least fan service moments.You don't see people groping her nor do we see countless close ups of her boobs and ass throughout every chapter.

    Also no one says a bad thing about Shanks

    Exept Erkan

  15. #6955
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    49,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nami is one of the main shonen girl with the least fan service moments.You don't see people groping her nor do we see countless close ups of her boobs and ass throughout every chapter.

    Also no one says a bad thing about Shanks

    Didn't she expose herself for money?





    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #6956
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,010
    Lucy is doing it for free

  17. #6957
    WORST MANIPULATOR Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lucy is doing it for free
    Lucy

  18. #6958
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    49,983
    At no point did she willingly get naked like that.


    Nami showed herself to everyone for pennies.


    She's inches away from being a prostitute.




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #6959
    Dreamy Mind Krash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uranus( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lucy is doing it for free


    Not to mention Tarmiel and Ludoshel have better designs than 99% of FT

  20. #6960
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    49,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Not to mention Tarmiel and Ludoshel have better designs than 99% of FT
    Lolno

    Generic obviously evil guy and a shota




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •