View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

    13 13.83%
  • Diane

    2 2.13%
  • Ban

    30 31.91%
  • King

    12 12.77%
  • Gowther

    4 4.26%
  • Merlin

    4 4.26%
  • Escanor

    29 30.85%
Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467
Results 9,321 to 9,337 of 9337
  1. #9321
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol, Arthur went from 40,000 pl (unawakened?) to strong enough to fight Assasult Mode Meliodas.

    What a hack.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #9322
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's still in his AM.

    - - - Updated - - -




    Worse record than God Serena.
    Being in AM =/= fighting seriously. Arthur is using the only thing that makes him this powerful, yet you say he's not fighting seriously. August was in his Red Mode for the majority of the war yet he wasn't fighting seriously until Gildarts and Cana.

  3. #9323
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,637
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    has zeldris ever won a fight actually?

    -> vs Mel pre-Story L

    -> vs Diane L (outran by a giant )

    -> vs Mel L (Estarossa had to save his ass)

    -> vs Mel L (got pummeled and then talk no jutsud)

    -> vs Merlin L (couldnt get the commandement and couldnt even damage Ludociel)

    -> vs Arthur L (Arthur didnt even looked at him)

    good tracking record you got there going for ya, zeldris

    More worse than Big Meme

  4. #9324
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,307
    Zeldris bodied Dolor. Diane only escaped because time had to correct itself.

    Not saying that redeems anything, though, his track record is still less than ass.

  5. #9325
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More worse than Big Meme
    Not possible.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  6. #9326
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not possible.
    True.She cant even harm Chopper

  7. #9327
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,903
    The only thing BM can destroy is her own hype


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  8. #9328
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,901
    Why didn’t Zeldris commandment work in the previous chapter ?





  9. #9329
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why didn’t Zeldris commandment work in the previous chapter ?

    Plot.


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #9330
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only thing BM can destroy is her own hype
    She has already done

    I hope the DK is not a jobber like Zeldris or BM

  11. #9331
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True.She cant even harm Chopper
    either you are blind or stupid. Probably both. Now you 2 idiots stop detailing every thread and section you post





  12. #9332
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    56,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    either you are blind or stupid. Probably both. Now you 2 idiots stop detailing every thread and section you post

    Does BM have a single W?


    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #9333
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    either you are blind or stupid. Probably both. Now you 2 idiots stop detailing every thread and section you post
    Reread the Chapter.Brook blitzed her in the same chapter as well

    But yeah,its off-topic.This is the NNT Thread and not the OP Section

  14. #9334
    I don't know how to feel about this chapter. It was rather obvious that Arthur is going to get a massive power boost while wielding the holy sword, however it was definitely too much. I mean, casually cutting one of the strongest members of the Demon Clan in half, holding his own against Zeldris and Meliodas, and so on. Overall it was a pretty good chapter, the fighting sequence was awesome, but I don't like how strong Arthur has became. I hope him using Excalibur has some sort of drawback, otherwise Meliodas and Seven Deadly Sins would need to have another pointless power up, and that's something I wouldn't want to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why didn’t Zeldris commandment work in the previous chapter ?
    It's still unknown, I doubt Nakaba is ever going to explain that.

  15. #9335
    Excalibur has always been presented as a massive boon to the wielder, anyone who didn't see something like this coming needs to read more.

    Just wait until Arthur finds the scabbard for Excalibur

  16. #9336
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,482
    Meh.


    The Commander From Hell

  17. #9337
    I see Dovahkiin was also there.

    anyways, the fight wasnt bad. But wasnt a fan AM Mel getting rekt. It would like it more if they fought equally.
    Last edited by Aether; Today at 08:12 AM.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •