View Poll Results: Which sin you like the most ?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

    15 15.00%
  • Diane

    2 2.00%
  • Ban

    30 30.00%
  • King

    12 12.00%
  • Gowther

    4 4.00%
  • Merlin

    4 4.00%
  • Escanor

    33 33.00%
Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499
Results 9,961 to 9,980 of 9980
  1. #9961
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don’t do that deliberately not with intent by any form or shape nor wanting to do that at all, that is people’s choice

    and it is not being polite if you publicly stating targeting everyone just to not ostracize someone
    The saying is anyway, shape or form.
    Not any form or shape.

    Goddamnit COV.

  2. #9962
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    18,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    arguments are fun though
    They definitely can be. I just want to avoid a mud slinging shit fight which NNT and FT fans tend to get into.

    Have fun, just KEEP it fun.



  3. #9963
    Is NNT a good shonen series?

  4. #9964
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The saying is anyway, shape or form.
    Not any form or shape.

    Goddamnit COV.
    No need for the nit picks, besides doesn’t make any different how you say it


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  5. #9965
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is NNT a good shonen series?
    Very.






  6. #9966
    JustSomeDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Nun Ya
    Posts
    2,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is NNT a good shonen series?
    It's very good for a battle shounen. I wouldn't expect mucu in terms of overrall story or plot, if that's what you're into, but if you like greatly drawn fights and are a fan of series of the type in general, then it's for you.

  7. #9967
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's very good for a battle shounen. I wouldn't expect mucu in terms of overrall story or plot, if that's what you're into, but if you like greatly drawn fights and are a fan of series of the type in general, then it's for you.
    it has great story/plot for its genre






  8. #9968
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it has great story/plot for its genre
    Well.....

    Ehhh.
    "You are not prepared!"


  9. #9969
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well.....

    Ehhh.
    compare it to fairy tail or black clover






  10. #9970
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    compare it to fairy tail or black clover
    being > worst thing on the planet =/= good.
    "You are not prepared!"


  11. #9971
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    being > worst thing on the planet =/= good.
    touche






  12. #9972
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is NNT a good shonen series?
    Its a good Manga

    But i dont like the Art.That is complete matter of taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  13. #9973
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its a good Manga

    But i dont like the Art.That is complete matter of taste
    wot






  14. #9974
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wot
    THE ONE looks cool,yeah.And the Manga looks in general good but some Panels looks...scary



    My Ranking in Art is still

    FT/Naruto>Bleach>NNT>OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  15. #9975
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    THE ONE looks cool,yeah.And the Manga looks in general good but some Panels looks...scary



    My Ranking in Art is still

    FT/Naruto>Bleach>NNT>OP
    she looks fine to me

    agree with that list btw






  16. #9976
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,558
    @Efege, Art wise I would give it to Bleach


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  17. #9977
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,921
    I didn't like THE ONE


    Escanor lost his gentlemanly demeanor and his head was so tiny on his body.


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  18. #9978
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wot
    Escanor was at his best design wise when he was wearing that armor against Estarossa





  19. #9979
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Escanor was at his best design wise when he was wearing that armor against Estarossa
    it really is a shame the anime couldnt do that scene justice.






  20. #9980
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    58,921


    Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •