But seriously Bart is a beast.

I was more impressed with the punch than bart

Raijin Flare
    Jay.
    's Number one fan

Via </3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin Flare View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry bro, but efforts to save the OL will be nothing less than a statement from a stranger, that's how immature the current OL is

One trick though, the king seemed pretty weak aside from that.

Blue Gilly kicked ass, and that punch was freaking awesome. The end of this block seemed a bit rushed, but it was an enjoyable round of the tournament nonetheless.

Yeah, the punch impressed me very much. Blue Gilly surprise me too. Could Bellamy actually give trouble to Bart if the King did not throw the punch?

Probably in the same way caesar gave luffy trouble, i.e. very little trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I reckon Ricky might be like the gan fall of this arc, not the most powerful, but relevant and still fairly strong.

I don't know....the way Bartolomeo looked when Bellamy grabbed him may have been an indicator otherwise. But his barrier is incredibly powerful. B Block ends. Very nice. Blue Gilly was a lot stronger than I thought. I'm glad he did so well. Felt bad for Ricky though.

Seems like that Barrier is unbreakable.... The punch was beast, Bart is developing into a real problem.

Blue Gilly lived up to his hype, one shotting Ricky like that and taking out Dagama and his men.

Wow, that punch was hilarious. I almost expected Oda to troll all of us and have the King win and Bart flip out and kill people. Haha.

Luffy's fruit has similar properties to bellamy's so I guess that small panel might be one of the only ways to beat the kid.

That punch was pretty sick

nice punch but i really thought Oda was going to troll us and make the king win the block, to bad Bart won, damn i hate that guy

Game of Thrones theme.

Anyone feel bewildered that Luffy cheered on Belamy? I am not suggesting that Luffy should have a grudge but caring enough to cheer the guy that beat up and robbed his friends as well implied to done something nasty to the people at skypiea. It felt a little OOC but nothing too major.

Also the King Punch was epic.

As expected that Bartolomeo would win.

If we can expect something like that from Elisabelo, then we can hold high expectations for Chinjao too

Raijin Flare
    Jay.
    's Number one fan

Via </3
    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin Flare View Post
    Sorry bro, but efforts to save the OL will be nothing less than a statement from a stranger, that's how immature the current OL is

I fucking told all of you he was a forcefield man, evrybody who tried to discredit me owes me an apology!

Cool chapter. I'm glad they finished the fight instead of prolonging it for another chapter or two. Also glad Bart won.

I'm pretty sure Bellamy used CoO here, maybe Bart too. They both stopped what they were doing and turned around in fear of the king punch before the punch even went off.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

No way that punch is taking down a Yonkou if Bart can block it.
    Last edited by The DemiGad; 05-15-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doma View Post
    Cool chapter. I'm glad they finished the fight instead of prolonging it for another chapter or two. Also glad Bart won.

I'm pretty sure Bellamy used CoO here, maybe Bart too. They both stopped what they were doing and turned around in fear of the king punch before the punch even went off.
    Same here i thought it would end next week, or even the week after depending if Oda kept focusing on it fully or not.

Glad it ended this chapter so we can move on.