PDA

View Full Version : Best Marksman?

Imagine
09-16-2012, 04:34 AM
Like the titles says, who do you thing is the best gunslinger(s) in Anime/Manga? This can include characters who use magic and such as well.

Edit: I made the title marksman but i meant to type Gunslinger.

Mine:

Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate Zero)

Cross Marian (D.Gray man)

Vash the stampede (Trigun)

Two hands Revy (Black lagoon)

Alucard (Hellsing)

Honorable mentions:

Death the Kid

Minty
09-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Gunslinger:
Alucard (Hellsing)
Rip van Wrinkle (Hellsing)
Vash (Trigun)
Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Van Auger (One Piece)

Marksmen:
1. Sniper (Yu Yu Hakusho)
2. Van der Dekken (One Piece)
3. Hosei Meitoku (Hero Tales)
4. Gokudera Hyato (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
5. Usopp (One Piece)

Egress
09-16-2012, 10:16 PM
Vash the Stampede.

Pacifista
09-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Hm. I wouldn't say Decken is a marksman. He just throws stuff and then they go to their target just like that marksman in the Chapter Black saga in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Minty
09-18-2012, 12:57 AM
Sniper had excellent aim even without placing a target on the enemy. Remember when he sniped that guy with a piece of chewing gum from so far away that no one could see him?

Pacifista
09-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Oh yeah. It's been a while. It was an eraser and the first encounter with Senseui and his group. That was a great moment.

Minty
09-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Oh yeah. It's been a while. It was an eraser and the first encounter with Senseui and his group. That was a great moment.

It was gum. It might've been an eraser in the anime, but I haven't seen those episodes in a while.

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/70/14-003.0/compressed/Yuyu_Hakusho_Vol14_Ch03_page051.jpg

Pacifista
09-18-2012, 01:11 AM
I just remember the english dub saying it was an eraser. Been a while since I've read it. Actually, I'm not even sure I've read that part.

Oh yeah. Let me contribute to the thread. Since I can't really think of any I give you Yasopp since he's better than Usopp.