PDA

View Full Version : My nightmares come to life... in the darkness.

Underfed Somali
08-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Hello here I will write small stories of my supposed dreams. They're sometimes so scary that I think I die, but I'm used to it now. So instead of keeping them for myself, I will write them out; secondarily to understand my own subconscious better, but primarily to give you a little entertainment in the process. I hope you will enjoy.

The Farm of eternal darkness

I suddenly find myself in an endless mass of golden-colored wheat.

Before me there is a grassy road. Curious as what lies at the end of it I start walking down the seemingly innocent tracks.

After many hours of walking I spot in the far off distance a building, stretching over the horizon. At first glance it seems like a wall, but when I get nearer I notice that it's an enormous farmshed, spanning apparently several kilometers into the distance. It's so enormous that I can't take in the exact measurements.

I increase my pace and finally I end up in front of its mighty wooden gates.

From the outside there seem to be no visible windows. It is just a gigantic mass of stone and wood.

I turn around taking a last stare at the peerless skies. Determined I walk towards the gates.

As I take in the epic proportions of the farmgates I wonder how it is possible to get inside, but upon closer inspection I notice the gates are literally opened by a few inches.

I take a deep breath and squeeze myself through the cracks.

I stumble inside, when I instantly notice the concentrated smell of manure. And a faint echoing sound like cogs meshing into eachother.

The light from the crack inbetween the two gates pierces through the deafening darkness. Making it impossible to see inside the vast blackness, my eyes incapable of seeing anything of worth.

After stumbling several minutes in the void my eyes start to slowly become accustomed to the dimmed light.

I suddenly notice I'm not alone! No, around me on equal sides of the shed there are countless rows of cows as black as the night. Not making a single sound, standing silent as the night.

I close in towards the cows, they stand still as if they were mere statues, but the smell of shit reminds me that they're definitely alive.

Finally I come so close that I can notice something odd about their appearance.

As my eyes finally become perfectly accustomed to the darkness I see that to my absolute horror every single one of their protrusions is sewn shut!

THeir eyes, their ears, their noses are all sewn shut as if they were merely foodmachines only capable of eating their food and leaving their excrement. But not only that, they increase in size. The younger cows are at the beginning and the further I move the older they become.

Suddenly a huge click echoes through the farm and a whirring starts. All the cows seem to move a few meters towards the other end of the farm.

As a chill creeps upon my spine me I start running like a maniac, I fall and stumble , but never seize to run.

As I run further the echoing sound becomes stronger and stronger.

Then after running for half an hour towards the furthest end of the farm the shock of the full realization comes to me.

An enormous gaping mechanical mouth is eating these silent, sewn shut cows alive and without anything to help them they are turned into a final product. A perfectly neat can of meat.

The shock of the full realization of this horror machine hits me like a ton of bricks and...

I awake bathing in my own sweat.

Live Fast Eat Ass
08-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Gay hippy dreams.

Underfed Somali
08-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Gay hippy dreams.

I also have dreams about sawing family members in half. Beating up friends and general fucked upness, but those are for a different time.

Millennium Creed
08-22-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm scared.

Minty
08-22-2012, 09:30 PM
So, you're vegetarian now?

Underfed Somali
08-22-2012, 09:33 PM
NOt really. I don't eat a lot of meat, I dislike it usually, but it has some useful ingredients that are good for my body. Like vitamins and shit. ALthough I prefer veggies.

Live Fast Eat Ass
08-22-2012, 10:36 PM
I also have dreams about sawing family members in half. Beating up friends and general fucked upness, but those are for a different time.
The Dutch.

Rim
08-22-2012, 10:43 PM
All of a sudden I find myself hoping I never meet you in person. Sawing people in half, really?

Pacifista
08-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Well that was an interesting dream you had there. Never had one that involved bovine before.

DoflaMihawk
08-23-2012, 05:26 PM
they stand still as if they were mere statues, but the smell of shit reminds me that they're definitely alive.

Did anyone else find this part hilarious? :lmao

Raid3r2010
08-30-2012, 09:45 AM
^ Me. :lmao

Best part prolly.

Though u can't smell or taste in dreams it's just the brain who tell ya bout them or smth.

Sixx Paths Of Pain
09-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Interesting. thats something new