PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a fake friend experience?

Millennium Creed
07-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Basically what I mean is a friend you were extremely close with at one point; but they decided to act a different way around you in high school due to groups or something.

Or just a friend you used to be in close contact with; but you don't talk to anymore for some reason.

V
07-22-2012, 03:45 AM
A lot of highschool friends I've stopped talking too

Minty
07-22-2012, 03:46 AM
A young lady I used to be close to wanted to fit in so bad, she ... nevermind, but she acts different around different people and I came to realize she was just fake. I talk to her when I see her, but we aren't close friends anymore.

V
07-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Did you tap that?

Minty
07-22-2012, 03:53 AM
No.

V
07-22-2012, 03:59 AM
:smh

Minty
07-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Are you familiar with American football. Do you know how many people are on the team? Do you think I'd wear shoes that are already worn out? I don't like hand-me-downs.

Marimo
07-22-2012, 04:02 AM
:lmao

Zoro
07-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Yes, I thought Minty was my friend.

Minty
07-22-2012, 04:06 AM
I'm sorry, Zoro. :cry

Doma
07-22-2012, 04:10 AM
I thought Zoro's mom actually loved me. I spent all my money on her :cry

Zoro
07-22-2012, 05:07 AM
I once had a friend named Minty <3
We were great buddies :brofist
We would always talk about Zoro and Buggy :whitebeard
But one day he broke bad :smash
And it made me sad :sniff
He teamed up with Doma :pek
And started making fun of my mama :taichou
I was now being bullied and I wanted it to stop :(
And that's when I realized our friendship was a flop :lonely
Once my great friend Minty :love
Is now my enemy :C

:sanji

V
07-22-2012, 05:10 AM
Welcome to the motherfucking internet

Heart
07-22-2012, 05:16 AM
so easy to backstab here just with 1 click

Doma
07-22-2012, 05:39 AM

I feel sorry for you Zoro-kun. Traveling from dojo to dojo looking for your long lost mother. Nothing to go by other than your vague memories of her talking about how much she loves samurai's and their nice "swords" :(

Pacifista
07-22-2012, 06:07 AM
The first year of college there were certainly some......interesting developments that happened. So yes, I have experienced people either changing into something else or showing their true colors. Either way, I want no part of them in my life on any level that exceeds the basic importance that any other human being whom I've never met before would have.

Minty
07-22-2012, 11:30 AM

I didn't know you felt that way and I just want to say...
I apologize, Zoro. I'm sorry like the board game (http://allaboutfunandgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/102_0095-300x276.jpg)
We don't need to be enemies. We can still be friends
Cuz this hatred is killing me like Moria with no chin
I admit. The forum got lazy, fat, and sloppy
Then a rookie came along a started talking 'bout mommys
So, I jumped in. You know...it was all fun and games
Then I saw that your feelings were hurt and then I felt lame
As the leader of the Minty Pirates, I should be ashamed
Cuz if we're not friends here, the forum won't be the same.

:minty

Underfed Somali
07-22-2012, 01:27 PM
I've never really had it happen to myself, but I've been a douchebag and wanted to 'fit' in sometimes as well leaving an old friend of mine behind, never asking him how he was.

That was the road of me trying to find friends but never actually having any.

Now I believe that something like a 'friend' doesn't exist. Only in your mind. You have people that support you and people that want support from you, you either give it to them or you abstain from giving.

In that respect I'm just as big of a poser as anyone else.

Live Fast Eat Ass
07-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Most of the people I ran with in high school dropped out and disappeared, went to jail, or died.

The Gaddess
07-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Most of the people I ran with in high school dropped out and disappeared, went to jail, or died.

Yeah. Pretty much the same thing here.

DoflaMihawk
07-22-2012, 05:48 PM
High School did a lot to some of my friends. One of my friends was the nicest person I ever met. Couple of highschool years later, she's a complete slut. :/

Still, I keep in contact with most of my old friends.

Coruscation
07-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Not exactly the same thing I suppose, but my two best friends from about 12-15 could act very differently toward me when other people were around. We could talk for hours on end on the phone almost every day of the week, stay up all night playing videogames every weekend, but even so the chemistry seemed to be almost completely gone when it wasn't just the three or two of us.

Millennium Creed
10-20-2015, 02:42 PM

Damn.

Jeanette
10-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Yeah i had this friend who turned out to be a mannequin. I always wondered why people looked at me funny when me and him went to, hang out and watch movies and stuff.

Zoro
10-20-2015, 02:50 PM

Who is this faggot

Listen, buddy
10-20-2015, 02:51 PM
Who is this faggot

That faggot got some nice flow.

Alex D. Boss
10-20-2015, 02:53 PM
Few weeks ago, a good friend of mine talked shit behind my back with couple of dudes who I beat up few years ago. We were discussing about his and he yelled like a bitch while I punched in his face and told him to never cross in my path again.

He was my closest friend. Now a fucking rat.

blackdragonstory
10-20-2015, 02:54 PM
If I did notice someone was being a fake I would have probably distanced myself from them.
I have no friends now,so I guess there was a lot of fake ones.

R
10-20-2015, 02:59 PM
Old friend of Mine Started chatting with my gf some years ago. He then send nudes and very direct messages to my gf.

she told me and we made a little game. Saved the messages and all the stuff. He then wanted to meet her to which she said "yes" and we both drove to meet him.

She waited in the car while I acted like I "accidentally" met him at he place he was waiting for her. He got really nervous. Played at his mobile all the time - later she showed me the messages he send "omg your friend is here what we do now?/don't come, we change locations etc.)

i started red to talk about how so much I love my girl and how I could never ever live without her and softy shit like that. He then proceeded to call me a loser and how much I've changed and stuff like this.

While he talked shit I straight up told him that I know about all the stuff and how people told me to just hit his face in. He tried to laugh it off said all what he has done was some kind of "plan to see if you and your gf fit together"

Pretty bullshit up his sorry ass. I left after telling him that the nudes and messages will be revealed to his family and his own girlfriend ( that's right, he had a gf all
the time) When he once more approaches me or my surroundings

but before that we were really cool buds. Shared a lot of laughs and beer

A
10-20-2015, 04:51 PM
Basically what I mean is a friend you were extremely close with at one point; but they decided to act a different way around you in high school due to groups or something.

Or just a friend you used to be in close contact with; but you don't talk to anymore for some reason.

Sounds like you're calling out White.

:mihawk

Void
10-20-2015, 10:40 PM
My freshman year friends I guess.

Spade
10-20-2015, 11:04 PM
I can remember a lot. Even ones that had drama involved later on in the friendship :kaga

We've all had at least one in our life, I think.

I think a better question is whether we were ever the fake friend or not :maybe

Nordlending
10-20-2015, 11:25 PM
Doesn't sound like what I would call a fake friend.

A fake friend would be a friend that never existed. Would be some popular/sort of famous guy that you pretended to be friends with so you could brag to other people. If you said you had a fake fiance it wouldn't be some girl that used to be your fiance. You would call her a ex-fiance. A fake fiance would be calling a girl your fiance except she doesn't know it, and neither does the people you brag about it to either.

Millennium Creed
10-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Doesn't sound like what I would call a fake friend.

A fake friend would be a friend that never existed. Would be some popular/sort of famous guy that you pretended to be friends with so you could brag to other people. If you said you had a fake fiance it wouldn't be some girl that used to be your fiance. You would call her a ex-fiance. A fake fiance would be calling a girl your fiance except she doesn't know it, and neither does the people you brag about it to either.
Nord...are you gonna be the final villain of TMF?

Reality
10-21-2015, 12:18 AM
To bad @YourMothersWhiteKnight (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?7705-YourMothersWhiteKnight) will never know this feeling... Ever.

Slayer
10-21-2015, 12:34 AM
To bad @YourMothersWhiteKnight (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?7705-YourMothersWhiteKnight) will never know this feeling... Ever.

Same way you'll never know the feeling of having more than 2 brain cells :heston

Reality
10-21-2015, 12:36 AM
Same way you'll never know the feeling of having more than 2 brain cells :heston

That's ignorant.

Slayer
10-21-2015, 12:41 AM
That's ignorant.

> Says im ignorant

> Thinks Luffy is faster than Whitebeard. http://i.imgur.com/uOaUU7V.gif

Reality
10-21-2015, 12:43 AM
> Says im ignorant

> Thinks Luffy is faster than Whitebeard. http://i.imgur.com/uOaUU7V.gif

Proof that suggest otherwise?

Slayer
10-21-2015, 12:45 AM
Proof that suggest otherwise?

http://i.imgur.com/HZaCFsM.gif

Heart
10-21-2015, 12:54 AM
Are you guys really arguing over who's dumber?

Kane
10-21-2015, 01:14 AM
I didn't know you felt that way and I just want to say...
I apologize, Zoro. I'm sorry like the board game (http://allaboutfunandgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/102_0095-300x276.jpg)
We don't need to be enemies. We can still be friends
Cuz this hatred is killing me like Moria with no chin
I admit. The forum got lazy, fat, and sloppy
Then a rookie came along a started talking 'bout mommys
So, I jumped in. You know...it was all fun and games
Then I saw that your feelings were hurt and then I felt lame
As the leader of the Minty Pirates, I should be ashamed
Cuz if we're not friends here, the forum won't be the same.

:minty
This is beautiful :cry

Reality
10-21-2015, 01:52 AM
Are you guys really arguing over who's dumber?

No, if we did you would have been the answer.

:LOS

Heart
10-21-2015, 02:02 AM
No, if we did you would have been the answer.

:LOS

hehe not bad kid

S
10-21-2015, 02:11 AM
yeah his name is poopy

Black Leg Sanji
10-22-2015, 12:29 AM
If I did notice someone was being a fake I would have probably distanced myself from them.
I have no friends now,so I guess there was a lot of fake ones.

Way too many fakes. I only got one true friend that i can trust, the rest are there to pass time with and have a few laughs, however i know when i ever need these cunts they'll be gone in a heartbeat and probably forget who i am.

It's really astonishing how manipulative and contriving human beings can become.

Sin
10-22-2015, 12:31 AM
no, i have not. pretty sure i'd be considered fake however, though not for the reasons in the OP.

Black Leg Sanji
10-22-2015, 12:32 AM
Few weeks ago, a good friend of mine talked shit behind my back with couple of dudes who I beat up few years ago. We were discussing about his and he yelled like a bitch while I punched in his face and told him to never cross in my path again.

He was my closest friend. Now a fucking rat.

Savage. Absolute Savage.

Alex D. Boss
10-22-2015, 12:36 AM
Savage. Absolute Savage.
He's now hanging out with them like i give a fuck. I have plenty of other friends to chill with. Its just that he was since my childhood makes me sick.