PDA

View Full Version : When do you notice activity spikes here?

Millennium Creed
07-17-2012, 03:07 PM
I notice that more active users tend to come on from 10:30-11:00, but the posting doesn't really commence till 12. Up until that point, it's slow.

Also, when do you typically get on TMF?

Berserker
07-17-2012, 03:10 PM
from 8pm-1am

V
07-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Rarely on this early usually 4pm-2am

Live Fast Eat Ass
07-17-2012, 04:17 PM
When I feel like it.

White
07-17-2012, 04:21 PM
from 8pm-1am

Any time between here really.

ZERO PHOENIX
07-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Whenever I feel like it. Activity always spikes around when ZERO PHOENIX is on. Time of day doesn't actually matter.

DoflaMihawk
07-18-2012, 12:31 AM
^ I was actually going to say that. People always wanna seem to rage at you whenever you say something.

Soca
07-18-2012, 12:33 AM
mainly in the evening around 6pm.

ZERO PHOENIX
07-18-2012, 12:35 AM
^ I was actually going to say that. People always wanna seem to rage at you whenever you say something.

That's the point I made to Super Meteor when I called him on his bullshit. Check this out.

Don't you ever in your life question what the fuck I do or threaten me. Actually PoPs this is more directed at SM but I thought I'd copy you. Anyway, I'm running this shit. Let me share something from The Visionary who, compared to you niggas seems to know what he's talking about.

Let's be honest here: Zero Phoenix hasn't been banned because, in all actuality, in every thread he posts in it will incite a massive amount of posts from everyone else. People are so eager to go and see what type of shit he's caused now. It's creating more posts and activity, yes, but at the same time a new member, say someone who's not used to debating/arguing anything, would be beyond intimidated to join the place.

It's publicity for the forum, but it may not be the best kind to attract new members.

What the hell. Any publicity is good publicity.

Publicity niggas. And this site needs it because no one knows about this fucking place. You ain't getting shit by being affiliated with Kaizokuden. I made sure of that. :notrust Contrary to that shit you were talking Super Meteor ain't no one trying to have an account here. Arlongpark has about 900 active members, Narutoforums about 2000. What the fuck you got nigga? Six? Seven? No one knows this crackhouse on a slumblock of forums even exists.

But ZERO PHOENIX equals ratings. You niggas want so badly to be noticed by me you'll dance on my strings. Everyone wants to be acknowledged by their superior, i.e., ME and everyone wants to be part of what ZERO PHOENIX is part of. Check this out.

ban zp - 105 repiles 483 views Oh and this is in less than a day. Night is still young nigga. You ain't ever in your life seen that kind of activity. You couldn't even dream of that shit on any forum you run. There is no such thing as bad publicity and people love controversy. You just someone from the hood so you don't know how the world or people work. But people love controversy. Doesn't matter where they from. People of all walks of life love strife, they love discord, it attracts them, and they become addicted to it. I know what people want, I know what people need, and I satisfy their needs. You, you're not man enough to do what I do so I suggest you kick back, relax, and let me do my thing before you really, start to piss me off.

I'm ZERO PHOENIX. I do what I want because I EQUAL RATINGS. Now get the fuck out my face.

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/ZEROPHOENIX187/cm_punk_drop_the_mic_by_paynexkiller-d46psqv.gif

Fecal Excrmnt
07-18-2012, 12:51 AM
from 8pm-1am

Pretty much this.

ZERO PHOENIX
07-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Pretty much this.

You know this nigga don't work. :lmao

Fecal Excrmnt
07-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Who works from 8pm to 1am?

Minty
07-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Ahmed Hasim Muhammad

ZERO PHOENIX
07-18-2012, 01:50 AM
Who works from 8pm to 1am?

Not your ass that's for sure. :lmao Unemployed bitch. And where's my sammich? :vegeta

Fecal Excrmnt
07-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Not your ass that's for sure. :lmao Unemployed bitch. And where's my sammich? :vegeta

No but who would have a shift that small? I'd like to work a shift that small.

ZERO PHOENIX
07-18-2012, 01:53 AM
No but who would have a shift that small? I'd like to work a shift that small.

I'll bet you would jenga ass. :lmao But try retail. They should be picking back up with a couple openings since school is going to be starting soon.

Fecal Excrmnt
07-18-2012, 01:57 AM
But try retail. They should be picking back up with a couple openings since school is going to be starting soon.

I like how you gave me a serious response to that. :lmao

ZERO PHOENIX
07-18-2012, 02:03 AM
I like how you gave me a serious response to that. :lmao

I do too. Anyway sorry about that. That unemployed crack. Heard Teletech is laying off more than half their staff in Lorain. It's real out here nigga. :oh: