PDA

View Full Version : UBD Profile: Eileen Belserion

Tokio
06-24-2016, 01:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2mebtlO.png
Universe One

Name: Eileen Belserion
Origin: Fairy Tail
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, stamina, dexterity, flight, enchantment magic allowing her to bestow and affix her magic unto all things, world reconstructing compression magic, dragon slayer magic
Weaknesses: None notable
Destructive Capacity:at least Small Island Level+, likely higher l at least Small Island Level+ (stronger than base)
Range: Several hundred thousand kilometers
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ l Massively hypersonic+, Sub-relativistic reactions
Durability:at least Small Island Level+, likely higher l at least Small Island Level+ (stronger than base)
Lifting Strength: Class K+
Striking Strength: Class PJ+
Stamina: Superhuman, exact extent is unknown but should be extensive; enchanted her magic throughout an entire country without exhausting herself; considered to be peerless among her fellow Spriggan, rivaled only by August
Standard Equipment: Staff
Intelligence: Incredibly intelligent, accomplished a high level enchanting spell with nigh perfection on her first attempt
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Enchantment Magic: Allows her to bestow and affix her magic into all things, giving her the ability to change and alter landscapes, climates, the terra firm of the world, as well as the atmosphere.

Atmospheric Enchantment: Allows the user to enchant the atmosphere and change it's form to whatever the user desires. Was used to enchant the area surrounding Acnologia into a powerful fireball.

Universe One: World reconstruction magic. Compression magic that allows the ability to enchant and completely alter the geography of the users surrounding environment. As a result, various buildings, structures, and even people are rearranged and scattered throughout the effected area.

Beserker: Allows her to enchant and significantly upgrade the basic combat capabilities of her target(s) at the occasional cost of their loss of reason.

Deus Zero: Sophisticated enchantment magic that allows her to nullify the effects of other enchantments.

Deus Sema: With the power of her enchantment magic amplified through her 'Sage Dragon' transformation, Eileen is able to reach the very pinnacle of her enchantment magic and utilize a higher form of Jellal's 'True Heavenly Body' magic to enchant a large and powerful meteor down to Earth.

Sage Dragon Slayer Magic: Creator and experienced user of a form of magic that grants the user the power of as well as various other characteristics of a dragon.

Sage Dragon Roar: Like all other dragons and dragon slayers, eileen can perform a powerful roar, incorporating her element into a breathe attack.

Key: Base l Dragon Form

Fortune
06-24-2016, 02:00 AM
This profile is visually beautiful. :obama

Anyway, does anyone disagree with the MHS+? I could envision arguments being made that Human Acno isn't MHS+ and is inferior to his dragon self.

Numinous One
06-24-2016, 02:02 AM

Anyway, does anyone disagree with the MHS+? I could envision arguments being made that Human Acno isn't MHS+ and is inferior to his dragon self.

Human Acno had to hunt and kill hundreds of dragons before becoming a dragon himself though, right?

Fortune
06-24-2016, 02:05 AM
Yeah, but are those dragons he killed MHS+?

I wouldn't know whether they were inferior to the likes of Grandeeney and the other parent dragons or not.

felixng2015
06-24-2016, 02:06 AM
Best milf in fairy tail :smug

Huo Yuhao
06-24-2016, 02:09 AM
Doubt her island level durability.

Albion
06-24-2016, 02:09 AM
What makes her Island Level?

Numinous One
06-24-2016, 02:10 AM
Yeah, but are those dragons he killed MHS+?

Actually, IIRC, it was noted he used dragon slaying magic to fuck up the parent dragons.
Meaning he was likely human for that.

Nor is there any evidence that says the parent dragons aside from Igneel are on a different tier from other dragons, considering they themselves placed him on a pedastal above them.

Fortune
06-24-2016, 02:10 AM
Y and Numinous' calcs.

Numinous One
06-24-2016, 02:11 AM
Doubt that correlates with durability until shown otherwise.

Fortune
06-24-2016, 02:12 AM
Actually, IIRC, it was noted he used dragon slaying magic to fuck up the parent dragons.
Meaning he was likely human for that.

Nor is there any evidence that says the parent dragons aside from Igneel are on a different tier from other dragons, considering they themselves placed him on a pedastal above them.
Good point.

Albion
06-24-2016, 02:15 AM
I'm guessing you mean the August calc?

Her Durability shouldn't be Island Level then.

Tokio
06-24-2016, 02:16 AM
Doubt that correlates with durability until shown otherwise.

The attacks were performed casually. Natsu was also able to negate August's blast, and Eileen is worlds above him.

Fortune
06-24-2016, 02:18 AM
Should be noted that Natsu has heavy heat resistance though.

Tokio
06-24-2016, 02:19 AM
He was also able to negate it for Lucy, Happy, and Mest(probably) as well tho

NeoChrome
06-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Soo, are we not gonna talk about how Eileen reduced fiore to one twentieth of its original size?

R
06-24-2016, 07:14 AM
Y and Numinous' calcs.

where are they?

- - - Updated - - -

here is mine:

simple and quick calc
irene compressed the size of fiore to 5 % of its original size with her magic.
using the blog of DT
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalk/Area_of_Fiore_-_Fairy_tail_calc

we can get all our numbers

hargeon - magnolia: 32 pixel = 370 KM (reference point)

east-west fiore: 419 pixel = 4844 KM

north-south fiore: 322 pixel = 3723 KM

we will treat fiore as a cylinder to find its volume and use the average out of north-south and east-west alongside with the average global elevation of 840 to get the cylinder areal

-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_elevation

(6705000/2)^2 x pi = 3.5309165e+13 x 840 = 29659698600000000 m3

since we only need 95 % of it we take away 1/20 of it

29659698600000000 / 20 = 1482984930000000

29659698600000000 - 1482984930000000 = 28176713670000000 m3

our final volume

using pulverization for a low end we multiply it by 1 000 000 and to get it into cc and by 214.35
for joules each cc

28176713670000000 x 1 000 000 x 214.35 = 6039678575164500000000000

or 1.44 petatons of tnt
---
scaling:

just like with brandish this move is hard to scale. in fac, it is even harder to scale since it required preparation time. therefore it can not be credited to a characters burst damage.
however the feat as well is too good to ignore, therefore i propose the addition: "...Can release up to continental level energy with her unique magic and preparation time"

we obviously dont scale this to anyone else

Y
06-24-2016, 07:17 AM
It's not a yield she can put on anyone AND requires prep.

It's not even applicable as AP.

R
06-24-2016, 07:18 AM
It's not a yield she can put on anyone AND requires prep.

It's not even applicable as AP.

should still be noted. my suggestion was:

"...Can release up to continental level energy with her unique magic and preparation time"

Tokio
06-24-2016, 07:23 AM
numinous' proposal of finding how much energy she applied per second during the prep should be applicable to AP.

R
06-24-2016, 07:24 AM
how we get a timeframe tho?

Y
06-24-2016, 07:25 AM
If she can't use it to actually pressure or damage anyone it's not Attack Potency.

Really guys? It's environmental DC. This is a common thing

- - - Updated - - -

We can't.

R
06-24-2016, 07:27 AM
If she can't use it to actually pressure or damage anyone it's not Attack Potency.

Really guys? It's environmental DC. This is a common thing

- - - Updated - - -

We can't.

its environmental dv combined with over time usage so thats like absolutely useless in battles. but the result should still be noted somewhere

if we cant get a timeframe then there is no saving this feat

Tokio
06-24-2016, 07:29 AM

we know her prep lasted around as long as gajeel's fight.

we should be able to get one based on how long fairy tail fights usually last.

there's a few occasions where we have characters fighting against time so.

R
06-24-2016, 07:31 AM
dont get me wrong

but that shit sounds iffy as fuck and there is no way im gonna support a "we can get an idea how long ft fights last" time as reference point

:catcry

Tokio
06-24-2016, 07:34 AM
why is it iffy? :catcry

R
06-24-2016, 07:37 AM
because we have no idea how long a usual FT fight lasts..i mean...cmon.... :ily

Tokio
06-24-2016, 07:40 AM
i mentioned there are a few occasions in series where fights are actually timed.

i wasn't saying we should assume a time frame based on how long the fights seem. that'd be... fallacious af.

i was thinking we could get an average of the few canon time frames we have.

R
06-24-2016, 07:47 AM
i mentioned there are a few occasions in series where fights are actually timed.

i wasn't saying we should assume a time frame based on how long the fights seem. that'd be... fallacious af.

nah. doesnt sound like anything we can use. too many unknown factors

its still a continental level feat and with prep she more or less is a top tier HST wise. thats still impressive

Numinous One
06-24-2016, 07:47 AM
where are they?

- - - Updated - - -

here is mine:

simple and quick calc
irene compressed the size of fiore to 5 % of its original size with her magic.
using the blog of DT
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalk/Area_of_Fiore_-_Fairy_tail_calc

we can get all our numbers

hargeon - magnolia: 32 pixel = 370 KM (reference point)

east-west fiore: 419 pixel = 4844 KM

north-south fiore: 322 pixel = 3723 KM

we will treat fiore as a cylinder to find its volume and use the average out of north-south and east-west alongside with the average global elevation of 840 to get the cylinder areal

-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_elevation

(6705000/2)^2 x pi = 3.5309165e+13 x 840 = 29659698600000000 m3

since we only need 95 % of it we take away 1/20 of it

29659698600000000 / 20 = 1482984930000000

29659698600000000 - 1482984930000000 = 28176713670000000 m3

our final volume

using pulverization for a low end we multiply it by 1 000 000 and to get it into cc and by 214.35
for joules each cc

28176713670000000 x 1 000 000 x 214.35 = 6039678575164500000000000

or 1.44 petatons of tnt
---
scaling:

just like with brandish this move is hard to scale. in fac, it is even harder to scale since it required preparation time. therefore it can not be credited to a characters burst damage.
however the feat as well is too good to ignore, therefore i propose the addition: "...Can release up to continental level energy with her unique magic and preparation time"

we obviously dont scale this to anyone else

Literally the same as Iwan's you just quoted, except I took a little time to find the area of Fiore, roughly, instead of just averaging and the result comes out at around half of what you have there.

Wait. That wasn't Iwan's :catgrin
Looked almost identical

numinous' proposal of finding how much energy she applied per second during the prep should be applicable to AP.

That comment was less about saying it's applicable, and more of pointing out what the norm is for finding a usable yield for things that occure over time.

Though she should scale to what August is capable of, what with now being mentioned in the same breath as him and being as close to equal as you can get with all the very ambiguous statements regarding who the most powerful of the 12 is.

Just use an hour as a low end if you really wanna do it that way.
Anyone saying it took longer than that is just straight up asinine.

R
06-24-2016, 07:49 AM
Literally the same as Iwan's you just quoted, except I took a little time to find the area of Fiore, roughly, instead of just averaging and the result comes out at around half of what you have there.

That comment was less about saying it's applicable, and more of pointing out what the norm is for finding a usable yield for things that occure over time.

Though she should scale to what August is capable of, what with now being mentioned in the same breath as him and being as close to equal as you can get with all the very ambiguous statements regarding who the most powerful of the 12 is.

i calced it myself. used iwans attempt tho.

what was august feat calced? i heard something of triple digit GT?

Y
06-24-2016, 07:56 AM
I'll post Augusts stuff over the weekend

Numinous One
06-24-2016, 07:59 AM
i calced it myself. used iwans attempt tho.

what was august feat calced? i heard something of triple digit GT?

Yeah only just noticed it wasn't Iwan's.
You'd think the link to vsbattles would've been a hint but... nope :lmao

Dunno. Y wants the August stuff.

Dellinger
06-24-2016, 10:05 AM
If Y assumes a crater for the August feat then it is a no for me.

Slayer
06-24-2016, 10:29 AM
If there's no crater then there's no point in a August calc.

Otherwise Sinbad would be country level with that lightning he fired into the sky which had a huge AoE.

Y
06-24-2016, 10:31 AM
If Y assumes a crater for the August feat then it is a no for me.

I was going to post it with a giant disclaimer - I just refuse to let die.

:ray

Dellinger
06-24-2016, 11:14 AM
I was going to post it with a giant disclaimer - I just refuse to let die.

:ray

Post it but I'm against it :maybe

Y
06-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Post it but I'm against it :maybe

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously to begin with.

Albion
06-24-2016, 12:13 PM
I thought the MHS+ speed thing was still controversial? :catthink

RoyalIce
06-24-2016, 12:15 PM
I thought the MHS+ speed thing was still controversial? :catthink
I dont see how she can be MHS+ to be honest

Albion
06-24-2016, 12:25 PM
I dont see how she can be MHS+ to be honest
I agree with you there, her skirmish with Acno didn't really do anything to give her this speed unless his ranged attack has Mhs+ attack speed which I don't think it does tbh.

Y
06-24-2016, 12:31 PM
Wouldn't say there's anything justifying MHS+, either.

Would love to know why she's Island Level+

Island level, if anything.

Tokio
06-24-2016, 12:39 PM
she did manage to surprise acnologia with her attack speed. acnologia's attack speed also shouldn't be any slower than his movement speed.

island+ was based off the aforementioned calcs, which would probably be downgraded now after the whole discussion.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Her dura is unknown, she is obviously not a fighter.
She is not Island level + since it requires prep.
And finally, she isn't MHS+ since the dragon speed calc is gone, even still, Human Acnologia isn't as fast as Dragon Acnologia.

Tokio
06-24-2016, 12:48 PM
eh, she's definitely a fighter.

island+ wasn't for the aftermath of universe one.

the dragon speed isn't gone. the 30 second timeframe was thrown out i'm pretty sure, but that doesn't mean the entire calc is bunk. 60 second timeframe should still be applicable, which would still make the the speed come out at mhs+.

human acno is the one that killed several dragons to become a dragon himself. it doesn't matter whether or not he gets stronger as a dragon, he's still perfectly scalable to the weakened parent dragons.

Albion
06-24-2016, 12:52 PM
He managed to block meaning he was faster than the attack, Eileen's attack also seemed to appear right next to him as well and didn't really travel at any specific speed. It also seemed like he was surprised at the type of magic she used.
http://www.mangahop.com/wp-content/manga/3778/607/013st.jpg

That's not how things work for ranged attacks. Usually ranged attacks have their own speed and never correlate with movement speed unless stated/shown otherwise.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 12:55 PM
eh, she's definitely a fighter.

island+ wasn't for the aftermath of universe one.

the dragon speed isn't gone. the 30 second timeframe was thrown out i'm pretty sure, but that doesn't mean the entire calc is bunk. 60 second timeframe should still be applicable, which would still make the the speed come out at mhs+.

human acno is the one that killed several dragons to become a dragon himself. it doesn't matter whether or not he gets stronger as a dragon, he's still perfectly scalable to the weakened parent dragons.
She is an enchanter, not a fighter.
A single digit GT is not Island level +
Again, you can't scale Human Acno's speed based on assumptions, it's obvious that he can't go as fast as them via travelling.

Y
06-24-2016, 01:06 PM
There's no reason to assume she's not a combat focused character.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 01:10 PM
There's no reason to assume she's not a combat focused character.
An enchanter type has the same durability than a fighter type character for you ?
Isn't it safe to say " unknown " for now ?

Tokio
06-24-2016, 01:11 PM
He managed to block meaning he was faster than the attack, Eileen's attack also seemed to appear right next to him as well and didn't really travel at any specific speed. It also seemed like he was surprised at the type of magic she used.
http://www.mangahop.com/wp-content/manga/3778/607/013st.jpg

That's not how things work for ranged attacks. Usually ranged attacks have their own speed and never correlate with movement speed unless stated/shown otherwise.

his not being able to avoid it means it doesn't move at a speed drastically inferior to his own. he wasn't able to defend at all against her second attack. regardless of what type of attack it is, it's undeniable that it's one that allows her to fight against people who can move at acnologia's speed.

the attack erupted as soon as he lifted his arm. based off that it shouldn't be any less than his movement speed.

She is an enchanter, not a fighter.
A single digit GT is not Island level +
Again, you can't scale Human Acno's speed based on assumptions, it's obvious that he can't go as fast as them via travelling.

there's no difference.

wasn't a single digit.

it's... not an assumption. wasn't purely a travel feat since they had to react to the faces around them to destroy them.

Y
06-24-2016, 01:13 PM
An enchanter type has the same durability than a fighter type character for you ?
Isn't it safe to say " unknown " for now ?

While it is true that a characters skillset does give implications for physical stats - she should still be capable of taking attacks in her ballpark - on the entire premise of magic capacity directly influencing stats in Fairy Tail.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 01:18 PM
there's no difference.

wasn't a single digit.

it's... not an assumption. wasn't purely a travel feat since they had to react to the faces around them to destroy them.
For me, there is a difference.
Ok, show me a calc for FT beyond a single digit and which was accepted via consensus ofc.
That was travel feat, not a combat speed feat. I though before it was a combat and reaction speed feat too, but I was corrected by someone.

- - - Updated - - -

While it is true that a characters skillset does give implications for physical stats - she should still be capable of taking attacks in her ballpark - on the entire premise of magic capacity directly influencing stats in Fairy Tail.
I prefer waiting the evidence than hoping tbh.

Y
06-24-2016, 01:19 PM
Huh? There's very clear reasoning for that.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 01:24 PM
Huh? There's very clear reasoning for that.
FT doesn't follow any clear reasoning, more if she will face Erza and I am sure she will hurt her very easily.
Like Cana with Brandish.
My approach is 100% safe, I prefer waiting Eileen's dura prowess.

Y
06-24-2016, 01:25 PM
Uhm, if you'd like to ignore that Magic Prowess correlates with stats in this series. I suppose you could do that.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Uhm, if you'd like to ignore that Magic Prowess correlates with stats in this series. I suppose you could do that.
The case with Brandish already ignored that.

Y
06-24-2016, 01:28 PM
Argument out of inconsistency eh. I'd rather not get into the entire Brandish scene as there's some foothold for it beeing a gag scene (one that lead to major plot progression so lol.) but yeah.

You do you.

Le nettoyeur
06-24-2016, 01:31 PM
Argument out of inconsistency eh. I'd rather not get into the entire Brandish scene as there's some foothold for it beeing a gag scene (one that lead to major plot progression so lol.) but yeah.

You do you.
The fact that she was unconscious for so long is really hard to swallow tbh.

Albion
06-24-2016, 01:36 PM
his not being able to avoid it means it doesn't move at a speed drastically inferior to his own. he wasn't able to defend at all against her second attack. regardless of what type of attack it is, it's undeniable that it's one that allows her to fight against people who can move at acnologia's speed.

the attack erupted as soon as he lifted his arm. based off that it shouldn't be any less than his movement speed.

No speed correlates with that though since it appeared next to him, it didn't travel and even if speed correlates with the attack the fact that he blocked it means it's not as fast as him. But attack is Mhs+ why? Because all we know is that the attack is slower than him. You gave the attack a random speed.

He didn't dodge the 2nd attack because of the first attack, which was pushing him against the ground.
http://www.mangahop.com/wp-content/manga/3778/607/013st.jpghttp://www.mangahop.com/wp-content/manga/3778/607/014st.jpg

That's not evidence, we have no clue if the attack itself is Mhs+ all we know from that is the activation of it is.

Tokio
06-24-2016, 02:05 PM
That's not evidence, we have no clue if the attack itself is Mhs+ all we know from that is the activation of it is.

they're not really separate occurrences, but you can see that she did react to it's activation.

McCree
06-24-2016, 05:26 PM
What makes her Island? Isn't the biggest feat only 7 Gigs from Acno? She shouldn't scale to that. Scale her to Jellals 1.1 Gigs and be done with it.

Definately not Island+ though.

MHS+ shouldn't fly either, wasn't dragon speed thrown out?

Gay
06-24-2016, 05:47 PM
change island level to hyperversal+
such downplay
:rax

- - - Updated - - -

What makes her Island? Isn't the biggest feat only 7 Gigs from Acno? She shouldn't scale to that. Scale her to Jellals 1.1 Gigs and be done with it.

Definately not Island+ though.

MHS+ shouldn't fly either, wasn't dragon speed thrown out?
she has nice titties.

COV
06-25-2016, 02:00 AM
I think everything is fine, just that her spell effect and range should not be scaled to continent but country level.

JustSomeDude
06-25-2016, 02:20 AM
I think everything is fine, just that her spell effect and range should not be scaled to continent but country level.

Fiore is a continent, isn't it?

Numinous One
06-25-2016, 02:22 AM
Fiore is a continent, isn't it?

It's a country.

That's around the size of our smaller continents :lmao

COV
06-25-2016, 02:26 AM
It's a country.

That's around the size of our smaller continents :lmao

I always thought that Fiore was the size of the Iberian Peninsula.

Numinous One
06-25-2016, 02:30 AM
I always thought that Fiore was the size of the Iberian Peninsula.

Naw.

The peninsula only has an area of 580,000km^2

Fiore is at least 13,000,000km^2

Albion
06-25-2016, 12:53 PM
they're not really separate occurrences, but you can see that she did react to it's activation.
It's seperate.

To activate that attack Acno moved his arm to that position but the attack itself started after he did that. She reacted to the attack itself but you need to prove that attack was Acno's movement speed.
http://www.mangahop.com/wp-content/manga/3778/607/015st.jpg

Tokio
06-25-2016, 01:03 PM
the panel sequence shows that his arm swing and the eruption were simultaneous.

but really, the argument that a character attacks at a drastically slower speed than his movement isn't exactly a valid one.

even if the attacks weren't necessarily at the same exact time there's no reason to believe the speed wasn't comparable to his movement. a mhs+ character attacking at hs+ speeds? it's a sorta disingenuous argument.

Albion
06-25-2016, 01:10 PM
the panel sequence shows that his arm swing and the eruption were simultaneous.

but really, the argument that a character attacks at a drastically slower speed than his movement isn't exactly a valid one.

even if the attacks weren't necessarily at the same exact time there's no reason to believe the speed wasn't comparable to his movement. a mhs+ character attacking at hs+ speeds? it's a sorta disingenuous argument.
Range attacks have their own calcs for a reason.

Kizaru Lasers are like Mach 8. Dodging them wouldn't make people MHS+ just because Kizaru's movement speed is that level.

McCree
06-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Speed is fine. She isn't Island+ though. Best feat if still 8 Gigs and no one but Igneel and Acno scale to it. She scales to the Small Island feat.

Tokio
06-25-2016, 01:12 PM
Range attacks have their own calcs for a reason.

Kizaru Lasers are like Mach 8. Dodging them wouldn't make people MHS+ just because Kizaru's movement speed is that level.

i'm pretty sure they don't, tho.

where are you getting that from?

Dellinger
06-25-2016, 01:13 PM
Kizaru Lasers are like Mach 8. .

What

Albion
06-25-2016, 01:15 PM
i'm pretty sure they don't, tho.

where are you getting that from?
Naruto Rasenshurikens, Kizaru's lasers, Y just did a speed calc for a laser.

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/px-calculating-the-speed-of-lazers.679519/

Dellinger
06-25-2016, 01:17 PM
That's the pacifista lasers.

Le nettoyeur
06-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Naruto Rasenshurikens, Kizaru's lasers, Y just did a speed calc for a laser.

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/px-calculating-the-speed-of-lazers.679519/
That dude is Y ?

Albion
06-25-2016, 01:21 PM
That's the pacifista lasers.
And Vegapunk used Kizaru's Df to create them.

Even then it doesn't change my point because the Pacifista movement speed is >Mach 8.

- - - Updated - - -

That dude is Y ?
No I was saying that range attacks usually have their own speed calcs like with Y's Toriko calc and that range attacks don't scale to the movement speed of the person using that attack.

Tokio
06-25-2016, 01:27 PM
Speed calcs for range attacks are done, yeah. But they're not done to distinguish their speed from a characters movement speed. They only don't scale if they're blatantly faster than what the character can move at. They're not separate otherwise.

Albion
06-25-2016, 01:29 PM
Speed calcs for range attacks are done, yeah. But they're not done to distinguish their speed from a characters movement speed. They only don't scale if they're blatantly faster than what the character can move at. They're not separate otherwise.
I have never seen a range attack scale to the users movement speed though. It doesn't make sense to me.
Any instances of that occuring?

Dellinger
06-25-2016, 01:31 PM
And Vegapunk used Kizaru's Df to create them.

Even then it doesn't change my point because the Pacifista movement speed is >Mach 8.

- - - Updated - - -

No I was saying that range attacks usually have their own speed calcs like with Y's Toriko calc and that range attacks don't scale to the movement speed of the person using that attack.

Kizaru's first ever beam takes a crap on whatever the Pacifista have shown.

Albion
06-25-2016, 01:35 PM
Kizaru's first ever beam takes a crap on whatever the Pacifista have shown.
Alright but like I said my main point doesn't really change.

What's your opinion on this?

Jinx
06-25-2016, 02:46 PM

Wouldn't she still get MHS scaling from August who reacted to Laxus's lightning from the palace

not a stalker
06-25-2016, 03:01 PM
Why wouldn't she be Island level though? Didn't she prove she was kinda in the same ballpark as Acnologia?

Wouldn't she still get MHS scaling from August who reacted to Laxus's lightning from the palace
Link to the calc, please.

Efege
06-25-2016, 05:48 PM
she is countrylevel via hax

Tokio
06-25-2016, 07:50 PM
I have never seen a range attack scale to the users movement speed though. It doesn't make sense to me.
Any instances of that occuring?

It'd be a task to find a specific instance where it's pointed out since it's never really been considered separate in the first place.
This is the first time I've heard anyone say otherwise.

Could note how Y mentioned that Derous' laser is FTL regardless, despite the underwhelming results the calc gave it, because Toriko characters are FTL regardless.

There's also other examples like, Dellinger's with Kizaru's.

It's never been argued that his lasers travel going at least the same speed as what his movement is scaled to, even though there's no standalone calc for it and it's never hit a mobile target that would also get scaled to that speed.

Same with Zoro's air slashes.
Or current Naruto's RS.
Or Ulquiorra's lanza.
Natsu's projectile fire or roars.
Or really any other given ranged attack.

Albion
06-25-2016, 08:12 PM
It'd be a task to find a specific instance where it's pointed out since it's never really been considered separate in the first place.
This is the first time I've heard anyone say otherwise.

Could note how Y mentioned that Derous' laser is FTL regardless, despite the underwhelming results the calc gave it, because Toriko characters are FTL regardless.

There's also other examples like, Dellinger's with Kizaru's.

It's never been argued that his lasers travel going at least the same speed as what his movement is scaled to, even though there's no standalone calc for it and it's never hit a mobile target that would also get scaled to that speed.

Same with Zoro's air slashes.
Or current Naruto's RS.
Or Ulquiorra's lanza.
Natsu's projectile fire or roars.
Or really any other given ranged attack.
He said its FTL because it tagged someone who was FTL, not that because the dragon itself was FTL.

True.
Anyway - It was too fast for Neo who could react to Jirou.

FTL - even if it's just barely nontheless.

It always depended on who it tags not because of the character itself and in most cases the attack tagged someone around their speed, this isn't the case here.

Tokio
06-25-2016, 08:15 PM
there were the other examples as well

Jinx
06-25-2016, 10:20 PM
Why wouldn't she be Island level though? Didn't she prove she was kinda in the same ballpark as Acnologia?

Link to the calc, please.
Forget

Tokio
06-25-2016, 10:36 PM
that wasn't accepted

Jinx
06-25-2016, 10:52 PM
that wasn't accepted

Oh then nvm

Fortune
06-25-2016, 10:57 PM
She's not in the same ballpark as Acno, she only won (if you even consider it winning) against him because of a spell which needed prep time. Plus they both weren't trying, so you can't judge much off that.

It's almost like saying Makarov is in the same ballpark as Acno for wrestling with his dragon form.

Fist of Destruction
06-26-2016, 02:01 AM
Why the profile is still not change ?

Island + , MHS + :giogio

Tokio
06-26-2016, 02:03 AM
waiting on y's calc to change the island+

mhs+ is solid :pek

Fortune
06-26-2016, 04:51 AM
Fist of Destruction just giogios at anything that puts FT above city level and HS+.

Reality
06-26-2016, 04:54 AM
What happened to FoD's grammar? Disappeared quicker than island level Luffy.

Fortune
06-26-2016, 05:16 AM
:tom

Fortune
06-30-2016, 10:44 PM
Y;

Did you post August's stuff yet?

Rax
07-18-2016, 08:03 AM
She's continent level now

She compressed a 3200 kilometer piece of land into 1/20. Of its original size and scales from August who created an explosion that could be seen and felt for over 1000 miles away

Numinous One
07-18-2016, 09:41 AM
And it begins, again :maybe

R
07-18-2016, 10:15 AM
created an explosion that could be seen and felt for over 1000 miles away

:hmm where?

Albion
07-18-2016, 10:18 AM
I still pretty much disagree with the profile.
But heh not much can be done about it. :kanyeshrug

Y
07-18-2016, 10:24 AM
Sure there can be done something.

Rave
07-18-2016, 10:38 AM
She has better stats than someone she admits she's inferior to
http://www.millenniumforums.com/webkit-fake-url://5043fc29-3b79-43b2-a14b-d5ba025f6361/imagepng

Rax
07-18-2016, 10:39 AM
His attack was seen and felt from where he stayed at the border of Fiore and Bosco yet it was seen and felt from Magnolia

http://img.mangamint.com/sites/default/files/manga/1/20/20160613040618722.png

Rave
07-18-2016, 10:39 AM
Mann, I can never get the emotes to work on my phone

Rax
07-18-2016, 10:40 AM
She also condensed a 3200 kilometer wide country without breaking a sweat.

She's exponentially in large country level at least

Albion
07-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Y;

I think most people would agree that Eileen shouldn't have Island Dura from Natsu's feat since he only did it because of his heat resistance. So if August is Island, Natsu's Dura should be "Island Level against Flame Based Attacks" and shouldn't scale to Eileen.

I already gave my reasoning for speed but depends if you think that arguement was valid also it would make no sense for Eileen to be that fast when August was hella blitzed by Acno.

Rax
07-18-2016, 10:46 AM
It's far larger than island level seeing as the Shockwave was seen from over 1000 miles away and neither Eileen or August are casually 1 shotting each other.

August was also in base when he ran into Acno

Someone a00mg scale that explosion in the panel I posted

R
07-18-2016, 10:58 AM
the pics are broken rax

Slayer
07-18-2016, 11:00 AM
Why is August island level? Where's the calc?

Numinous One
07-18-2016, 11:10 AM
:hmm where?

He's just talking about a luminosity bit feat.

There's no noticeable shockwave :catgrin

Efege
07-18-2016, 11:12 AM
here we go again

R
07-18-2016, 11:13 AM
island+ even.

thats usually triple digit GT no?

seems a little weird if we dont have the base calc to scale off..?

Rax
07-18-2016, 11:14 AM
There's three visible shockwaves above it

R
07-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Error 1011 Ray ID: 2c4582d640d02d4d • 2016-07-18 11:14:37 UTCAccess denied
What happened?

The owner of this website (img.mangamint.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/sites/default/files/manga/1/20/20160613040618722.png)

:ava

Numinous One
07-18-2016, 11:17 AM
There's three visible shockwaves above it

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhVbHx0MCb-kVpQMwecAAUHvOmyvVc5UViSWMNT5dCWSTliR_brvXUAiY7_w

None of which were felt over 1000km away, as you claimed, merely a comment on the light :maybe

Wait.
It's a lava column isn't it?

Couldn't we get PE for that, it clearly went really fucking high up since they could see it from Magnolia.

Y; :catthink

Rax
07-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Chapter 489

You can still ang scale the shock wave

This doesn't change the fact Eileen compressed a 3200 kilometer country to 1/20th it's size , which puts her at large country level

Numinous One
07-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Chapter 489

You can still ang scale the shock wave

This doesn't change the fact Eileen compressed a 3200 kilometer country to 1/20th it's size , which puts her at large country level

With prep.
With a non combat spell.

It doesn't apply to anything.

Rax
07-18-2016, 11:36 AM
Seeing as there's energy behind it

And her magic has to do with enchantment and compression

And she did it without breaking a sweat

Funny thing is all FT crater a and rock based DC feats are gonna be huge now that the country is 20 times denser.

Y
07-18-2016, 12:11 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhVbHx0MCb-kVpQMwecAAUHvOmyvVc5UViSWMNT5dCWSTliR_brvXUAiY7_w

None of which were felt over 1000km away, as you claimed, merely a comment on the light :maybe

Wait.
It's a lava column isn't it?

Couldn't we get PE for that, it clearly went really fucking high up since they could see it from Magnolia.

Y; :catthink

:khaled

Featherine
07-18-2016, 12:14 PM
:catthink

Efege
07-18-2016, 01:27 PM
:mihawk

Gray fullbuster
07-18-2016, 01:41 PM
I hope acno found her and then rapes her

R
07-18-2016, 01:54 PM
That escalated quickly

Albion
07-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Guess my reasoning was wrong. :lonely

Y
07-18-2016, 03:43 PM
I actually agree, Albion.

What do we peg her dura at instead.

Featherine
07-18-2016, 04:05 PM
Well at Mountain possibly higher or something :kanyeshrug

Juan
07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
That certainly took way less than I expected.

Albion
07-18-2016, 08:19 PM
Y; eh it really depends on where you place Jellal in the verse tbh. :catthink

Rax
07-19-2016, 05:36 AM
She compressed a damn continent sized country

Slayer
07-19-2016, 06:02 AM
Jellal has city level dura along with Natsu. Eileen gets scaled to that.

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:08 AM
Natsu in base negated August's spell

And neither August or Eileen are casually one shotting each other

Get post.

Slayer
07-19-2016, 06:25 AM
Natsu only Negated due to Fire resistance, same way Luffy "negated" Fujitoras gravity attack (small island level)He's city level, nothing more, don't cry.

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:28 AM
YYou mean Natsu in base?

You really think August can casually 1 shot Eileen?

Huo Yuhao
07-19-2016, 06:30 AM
With a clean hit, why not?

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:34 AM
Lolno

They're you'd to be around level

It's the same as Escanor and Estarossa not being able to casually 1 shot the other

Huo Yuhao
07-19-2016, 06:36 AM
Their durability is on par with their offensive powers. Escanor's durability seems to be higher than his attacking power in fact. Which is what FT characters lack and most fights ends pretty quickly with one or two major attacks.

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:53 AM
Based on what feasible shred of reality would August and Eileen one shot e a chance other without much effort?

- - - Updated - - -

EEach other***

Numinous One
07-19-2016, 07:11 AM
They're you'd to be around level

????

Rax
07-19-2016, 07:15 AM
Words no work.

Anyways, bullshit on either Eileen or August being able to casually beat the other.

They're nigh equals and would need extreme attacks to beat the other

R
07-19-2016, 07:26 AM
august put eileen in her place with mere words. despite eileen being the bitch she is

hes clearly superior

Rax
07-19-2016, 08:44 AM
No, he barked at her and held position over her headS

She showed signs of intimidation or fear

Numinous One
07-19-2016, 09:12 AM
Infallible reasoning.

Guess who else she didn't shown signs of intimidation or fear in front of :maybe

Rax
07-19-2016, 09:14 AM
And she was able to dodge his attacks from close range :smug

Calc up the amount of energy It takes to compress Fiore into 1/20th it's size

We also got a Spatial view for a planet size BTW

Numinous One
07-19-2016, 09:17 AM
It's been done.

IIRC, around 500TT to 1.something PT.

Rax
07-19-2016, 09:24 AM
And she did so with little prep, with her own magic, and without breaking a sweat :33

R
07-19-2016, 10:03 AM
The prep arguably took an unquantifiable time throughout 2 chapters...

and in vsbattles everything above ~ a second means instant death when you have no means to defend yourself otherwise (e.g. Naraku hiding behind his barrier and spawning magatsuhi inside)

I calced it to be like 1.4 PT or so. I wan calced it to 1 PT and numious calced it to high triple digit TT

so she definetly has the means for such a thing

however it's not scalable not usable in battle outside of "characters get prep time X" scenarios. And even then one could argue how much time really would be necessary

Y
07-19-2016, 10:05 AM
She can't convert it to any kind of offense, so why is this debated?

R
07-19-2016, 10:08 AM
She can sink matineford and make everybody drown ?

Dont ask me.

Y
07-19-2016, 10:15 AM
lolk.

Rax
07-19-2016, 10:46 AM
And she's capable of creating minions to distract, fly , and who knows what else.

She used it just as casually to alter the landscape of Mt. zonia and she was able to push back Acno

That's like saying Escanor's charge and fire is irrelevant

Featherine
07-19-2016, 10:48 AM
We don't know how fast she can make her minions though?

Rax
07-19-2016, 10:51 AM
The bitch can still fly and create attacks that had Acnologia blocking

Her prep was literally touching her staff to the ground like 1 time.

R
07-19-2016, 12:44 PM
she tapped the ground in chapter 486 and her magic began influencing the earth surrounding her in a widening circle.....then on chapter 489 she took her benefit of it via tapping the ground yet again and starting UO

without the first tap and an unquantifiable but sure as hell long ass prep time the entire thing falls apart

Rax
07-19-2016, 01:59 PM
And the actual time between those is what?

Cause she was already off and going after Acnologia since 488

R
07-19-2016, 02:08 PM
the first tap and an unquantifiable but sure as hell long ass prep time

->
the actual time between those is what?

:giogio

Rax
07-19-2016, 02:13 PM
It wasn't long

Right after it happened she went after Acnologia :lmao

You act like she was stationary the entire time

You also act like it was a large gap of time :lmao

Tokio
07-19-2016, 02:14 PM
it took minutes at the very least. that's a long time for vs battles.

The Saiyan Prince Vegeta
07-19-2016, 02:49 PM
I'm not sure why it even matters whether it requires prep or not. You can't scale it to DC anyway as it wasn't even an offensive type of spell. The best it could be used for is BFR, which would still be useless against any character with any kind of decent speed seeing as they could come back almost immediately. Acnologia not flying back immediately was plot-related as we have already seen weaker dragons fly across the Ishgar continent in minutes.

COV
07-19-2016, 04:20 PM
Unless Acnologia is not in the ocean but probably buried underneath the earth, because even Eileen is not entirely sure where he is now, it is just an educated guess.

Rax
07-21-2016, 06:48 AM
What's stopping Eileen from using her magic to push someone into the ground with pure force, like when she pushed back Acno, then use universe 1 where the opponent would have said attack crushing them from all sides with the mass of a very country?

Slayer
07-21-2016, 07:08 AM
Lol at these desperate hypothetical scenarios to enable Elieen to use a spell that requires prep and isn't even used for combat.

It literally says world reconstruction magic :zehaha

Rax
07-21-2016, 07:12 AM
Answer my question

What's stopping her from pushing someone into the ground and then having the land compress into a single spot ?

You'd have the same said energy smashing into you.

And I don't see how prep makes it irrelevant since all she did was touch the ground with her staff

Numinous One
07-21-2016, 07:22 AM
Because it took a few minutes at the least.
Which is a very long time when someone is actively trying to kill you :catgrin

The only combat applicable use we can gather from its one and only use... is drowing people who can't swim.
That's it.

Anything more is speculation that can be dismissed.

Rax
07-21-2016, 07:25 AM
Not really

It's done through compression.

Meaning if someone was in the ground they'd be taking all of said force that was crushing around them

Numinous One
07-21-2016, 07:43 AM
And now we get to basic physics.

Compression is achieved through pressure, or exerting continuous force onto something.
Now just because it required 1PT total energy for 13million km^2, does not mean that same amount of energy is being applied to each meter of bedrock.
You need to scale it down.
Meaning someone buried in the bedrock won't be subjected to the full energy.

If you want to claim she can exert all that energy on a small, localized area then you will need evidence for that claim :maybe

Super simple stuff.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO3yYz-5U772x1Hnemxp4giHNRHJRhyHrICfjh31F84JcRpVAJJlGq7os S

Rax
07-21-2016, 07:47 AM
Not if the person is the center of where it's all compressing to :smug

Slayer
07-21-2016, 07:54 AM
It's a magic that specifically reorganises geography, nothing more.

I recall irene stating it was difficult to control and she was surprised she even managed to do what she did.

Regardless, the entire feat is absolutely not applicable to anything useful combat wise.

Rax
07-21-2016, 07:56 AM
No, it compressed the country into 1/20th of its original size

Meaning it was all condensed and compacted. Meaning force is still present

Numinous One
07-21-2016, 08:53 AM
It's more akin to localized reality warping than anything else.

Rax
07-21-2016, 08:57 AM
It's known as compressio . :rax

Anyone calc up August's shockwave yet?

R
07-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Ffs can anyone finally link me the shockwave panel?

Y
07-21-2016, 09:00 AM
Regardless on what it is she can't even control the force properly. She can't put the pressure on a person. The scale and force is tied to the mass enchanted from everything we've seen which means the force is spread out and honestly on a 1 cubic meter scale not even worth mentioning.

As Numinous said, as long as you can't proof she can put the entire force on a small localised area it's useless.

There was no shockwave.

Rax
07-21-2016, 09:02 AM
It's shown above it on the next page

http://www.mangamint.com/fairy-tail-489-0?page=6

Fortune
07-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Do we have an August thread?

Slayer
07-21-2016, 09:04 AM
Is that supposed to be the "1000 mile" shockwave? :zehaha

Rax
07-21-2016, 09:05 AM
No

Numinous One
It's known as compressio . :rax

Anyone calc up August's shockwave yet?

Compression doesn't teleport stuff :rax

He's talking about this.
http://i.imgur.com/u57uncnl.jpg

Y
And no mention of a shockwave beeing felt as you claimed numerous times, whatsoever. What we see is an updraft created by the emerging of the pillar which again, wasn't felt. Nor was it '1000 km' away.

Rax
07-21-2016, 09:08 AM
You mean those giant shockwave rings?:lbj

Y
07-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Which again weren't felt by anyone?

Rax
07-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Which the size of can still be an scaled. :smug

- - - Updated - - -

Ang***

R
07-21-2016, 09:20 AM
Wtf is this shit

:ava

and here i thought August pulls a white beard :lmao

Slayer
07-21-2016, 09:24 AM
:heston

That's what i thought too, instead it's just a measly sonic boom which got Rax's wank senses tingling.

Y
07-21-2016, 09:37 AM
Subtle difference in power between shockwaves travelling through the ground and air.

The TSAR bombs (50mt) shockwaves lapped the earth how many times again?

R
07-21-2016, 11:08 AM
tsar bomb multi planet lvl confirmed :rax

COV
07-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Not to belabor the point about August's attack but I think what Rax meant was not shockwaves but searing as in warm or extremely hot light, because that to is feeling something.

and I agree that Universe One does take around a few minutes to use, kinda like the Makakuzeppa which takes 5 minutes to charge, pretty abysmal in terms of usability in battle, but the difference it seems that while she was preparing it she can still fight opponents.

Brohan
07-21-2016, 12:14 PM
Are we just gonna ignore what Y said about how the force over the area of a body being unremarkable?

cause I'll repeat it.

COV
07-21-2016, 12:20 PM
What about it? I was talking about the prep time.

Rax
07-21-2016, 12:22 PM
Whatever

I can wait.

Seeing as fiore is 20 times denser now:33

And feats Will continue to get bigger :33

MO
10-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Eileen did not take a lot of prep. She literally tap the ground and a few panel later zeref felt her power. It was at most 1 minute. She was just stalling and trying to figure out what he was after.

ADD
10-12-2016, 06:07 PM
1 minute in a vs crossover fight is deadly.:cat

COV
10-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Well she fought against Acnologia who should be above her and held her own.

abystander
11-26-2016, 09:42 PM
where does this island lvl+ dc/dura come from?

McCree
11-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Scale her back to small island.

Unless your suggesting she scales to Acno?

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:08 PM
acno was playing with her, he only had "I fcked up" moment when eileen used U1. Serious acno was blitzing august, and could've one shotted him instead of serena.

Reality
11-26-2016, 10:18 PM
Yeah, no. Irene enchanted Neinhart who was resisting Brandish's attack.

McCree
11-26-2016, 10:26 PM
Brandish doesn't scale...

Y
11-26-2016, 10:28 PM
http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?39698-UBD-Profile-Brandish-%CE%BC/page13

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:35 PM
what does that show?

Y
11-26-2016, 10:40 PM
it's in regards to Brandish scaling.

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:43 PM
all I see is a possible upgrade for brandish being invalidate, how does it relate to eileen? o.o

Y
11-26-2016, 10:44 PM
I simply answered if Brandish' feat scales or not, which if it would is applicable to Eileen.

So uh yah, kind of relevant.

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:47 PM
I'll just assume u meant it doesn't scale...
Even if it does the "island lvl+" tag seems off for 7 gt

Y
11-26-2016, 10:48 PM
the + is off. Yes.

Tokio
11-26-2016, 10:48 PM
i just never got around to downgrading it. i'll get to that soon.

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:50 PM
also just wanted to know why the invel calc is assumed to be small island lvl when the calc ranges from 46 megatons to 2 gigs

Y
11-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Because the gigaton result isn't contested.

if it was the low end would be used.

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:53 PM
but the low end result isn't contested either, even the calc'er agreed to a yield of triple digit MT as a safe middle ground

Y
11-26-2016, 10:57 PM
That's not how it works :lmao

You use the lowest result from a calc that is definitely applicable with no unknown values invalidating it.
Which in this case would be that one.

The calcer would rather use the middle ground as the process isn't actually seen but using that as flaw would invalidate the calc as a whole and invalidate the entire thing no matter the result. Making none of it applicable.

In this case you either throw out the entire thing or not, all results would have the same issue.

abystander
11-26-2016, 10:57 PM
looking at it again it seems to be a scaling issue, the object being scaled could possibly be bigger.

Y
11-26-2016, 10:58 PM
selective scaling has always been a bitch.

Rave
11-26-2016, 11:03 PM
The same person also did the Brandish calc and said it scales to others. Different forum, different rules.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I've come to accept at least

Tokio
01-24-2017, 01:42 AM
updated this, natsu, and zeref's profiles

Rax
01-24-2017, 03:07 AM
Ima get Iwan to do more FT calcs with me :hurr

McCree
01-24-2017, 07:15 PM
Denote it as Reactions speed please.

Nothing proves anyone can move as fast as the meteor.

Rax
01-24-2017, 07:58 PM
>Natsu did with August's spell

Yes, yes they can.

Tokio
01-24-2017, 11:21 PM
the speed was gotten from one of her own attacks. why would it apply to only her reactions.

Rax
01-25-2017, 02:14 AM
Just use simple scaling from Natsu

Jörmungandr
07-24-2017, 04:07 PM
''Range: Several hundred thousand kilometers''

Based on what?

Tokio
07-24-2017, 04:15 PM
pulling the meteor from as far as she did

Efege
07-24-2017, 04:34 PM
MHS+?

Comes from where? Teo;

Jörmungandr
07-24-2017, 04:36 PM
MHS+?

Comes from where? @Teo (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=8368);

Fairy Tail top tiers are MHS+.

Mach 2000 in movement speed and Mach 13600 (?) in reactions and combat speed. It's based on Erza's meteor feat.

Reality
07-24-2017, 04:37 PM
MHS+ comes from the dragons destroying Face.

Efege
07-24-2017, 04:39 PM
Fairy Tail top tiers are MHS+.

Mach 2000 in movement speed and Mach 13600 (?) in reactions and combat speed. It's based on Erza's meteor feat.
Attackspeed is mach 13600 as well

- - - Updated - - -

MHS+ comes from the dragons destroying Face.

Oh,i thought that would not count anymore

Rax
07-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Should scale from Animus

Reality
07-24-2017, 08:27 PM
Attackspeed is mach 13600 as well

- - - Updated - - -

Oh,i thought that would not count anymore
Why would you think that?

Efege
07-24-2017, 08:36 PM
Why would you think that?

Raven told me 1 year ago

Reality
07-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Raven told me 1 year ago
It's been accepted that it scales to every top tier, not sure why Raven would say that.

Efege
07-24-2017, 08:44 PM
It's been accepted that it scales to every top tier, not sure why Raven would say that.

He told me the Calc dont count anymore because wrong Timeframes.

Reality
07-24-2017, 08:52 PM
He told me the Calc dont count anymore because wrong Timeframes.
Timeframe was 1 minute, it was done by Iwan.

Escanor
07-24-2017, 08:55 PM
Wasnt that another calc though :hmm

Reality
07-24-2017, 08:57 PM
What other calc?

The one that is accepted is Iwan's which was like mach 1249, MHS+.

The one that Raven was talking about and I assume Pain is as well is Y's which wasn't because it used a 30 second timeframe.

Rax
07-24-2017, 08:58 PM
It'll be way higher when the anime reaches there :smug

Reality
07-24-2017, 08:59 PM
inb4 it's a 5 minute slideshow of a meteor falling down.

Efege
07-24-2017, 09:09 PM
What other calc?

The one that is accepted is Iwan's which was like mach 1249, MHS+.

The one that Raven was talking about and I assume Pain is as well is Y's which wasn't because it used a 30 second timeframe.
Ah,Ivan used 1 Min.No i understand

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

It'll be way higher when the anime reaches there :smug

Or a better Iku feat:hmm

Rax
07-24-2017, 09:11 PM
I will wait.

She should scale from Animus :maybe

COV
09-21-2017, 02:04 PM
Hey, so with my calculation, it would be clear that she gets scaled pretty high to continent level, and to answer, even though she gets transported herself, doesn't mean she didn't compress the land anyway.

what do you think from my calc Teo; ?

Juan
09-21-2017, 02:29 PM
It's a stupid calc.

You're a stupid calcer.

Stop being a stupid calcer.

Efege
09-21-2017, 02:41 PM
I dont even see a Calc.

Let alone U1 is allready calc´d

COV
09-21-2017, 03:05 PM
I dont even see a Calc.

Let alone U1 is allready calc´d

Go to metadome and look at the Compressed Fiore thread, unfortunately it's not accessible

Tokio
09-21-2017, 03:41 PM
y already answered you several times about that calc and why it doesn't fly i'm pretty sure

COV
09-21-2017, 03:43 PM
Teo; Alright, fine though it was only just once

YOX STARFUCKER
10-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Shouldn't her DC be higher due to her meteor?
It did make a huge explosion (most likely country lvl) once entering the planets atmosphere.

COV
10-05-2017, 01:31 PM
It can be if it gets accepted "Which I think it should"

Skeptik
10-05-2017, 03:09 PM
I don't think it should. But it Depends on what the community consensus is.