PDA

View Full Version : Meru's own thingies

meru
06-10-2016, 03:52 PM
welcome to my writing universe o.o

what you will read in this thread:
stories/poems/stupid stuff written by ME :sobored

you can request a theme too and i will try writing something according to it :distracted
won't promise it will be good though :sag

TOC
poem bout' dede for King (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1247981&viewfull=1#post1247981)
magical story for nordlending (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1248048&viewfull=1#post1248048)
zombie story for hal (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1253944&viewfull=1#post1253944)
heartbreaking poem about crispi for Anna (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1253364&viewfull=1#post1253364)
love story lust x meru (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1257915&viewfull=1#post1257915)
feelings for featherine (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1257960&viewfull=1#post1257960)
lost orca for albion (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1257995&viewfull=1#post1257995)
kitty cat ichi (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1274522&viewfull=1#post1274522)
love story tifa x tom for cake (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1280539&viewfull=1#post1280539)
crispi poem for anna and crispi ._. (http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?42212-Meru-s-own-thingies&p=1282487&viewfull=1#post1282487)

- - - Updated - - -

the first one is a request by @King (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=8930);
you can name it if you want ;D

so white, so fair, with a little bit of hair,
some colour in the middle, a little bit of pink to bear,
when they move they move
they find the right way to groove
they go up and they go down
the movement doesn't cause your frown
it is the attachement to those hopping things
the body which is fixed without strings
it is a person, not a beautiful swan
it's the moobs of dede, the don ;D

noooo it merged D:

cunt
06-10-2016, 03:54 PM
:banderas

pizzadust
06-10-2016, 04:12 PM
Dedede :hurr

Featherine
06-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Me :hurr

Makenzye
06-10-2016, 04:32 PM
lol This was pretty good.

Such corruption.

Salem
06-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Good luck with this.

Nordlending
06-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Make something that has swords, magic, romance, and dead bodies.

meru
06-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Make something that has swords, magic, romance, and dead bodies.
..... so many things to include.. hope this satisfies you:

He was still, standing in the dawn, his head looking up to the sky. Slowly the sun was rising colouring the scenery into a frightening red view. He heard something behind him, his hand went to his sword, but before he could touch it he felt his hand becoming paralyzed. He knew who was behind him, only one person could surprise him like this. He didn't bother turning around but waited for her to approach him, to talk first.
"Did you finish the job?" she put her arms around him from behind. He felt the paralyzis being gone. "Almost, only one person left." He looked at the scene right in front of him. Six dead bodies were lying on the ground, all beheaded by his sword. "Go back to the hideout while I finish up this job. I doubt the last assassin will come back this night." She said it while dissolving into mist and re-appearing in front of him.
"I can't leave you alone." he replied. "What if he does come back?" He hugged her to himself. Her answering eye-rolling told him already that she was becoming annoyed from his over-protectiveness but he just couldn't let go.
She waved with her hands once and he was already tied up and carried through the air into some distance. When she heard him gasp she started giggling. She hated it when someone watched her while she did what must be done. There shouldn't ever be proof left of these gruesome battlefields. The assassins who tried to kill them mustn't find any hints of their whereabouts. She always removed all evidence left behind from her beloved so that they could go on on their journey without worrying about new enemies tailing them.
She started with a low singing, which cleansed the earth from all blood that seeked into the ground. Then she caused the dead bodies to burn from the inside out without any stench of the burning flesh going up to the air. When the bodies completely turned into ash she sprung up a breeze which spread the leftovers into all directions. When she was done and sure nothing was left she released her beloved from his spell. He ran back to her side fast, standing above her and staring down with an annoyed gaze. "Don't do that again!" She gave him a small smile. He knew she wouldn't listen to that order. She grabbed his hand and made him follow her back to the hideout. "Come on, we must rest before we go on. Tomorrow a fun day will begin, for now we won't have to face another fight." He shrugged and gave a returning smile, he gladly followed her inside to rest.

- - - Updated - - -

lol This was pretty good.

Such corruption.
stop saying i was corrupted :pek

pizzadust
06-10-2016, 06:08 PM
That was qquite good. Makes me wish it was part of a bigger story now :hmm

PUNISHED T.O.P.
06-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Mankind's destruction

Myst
06-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Dedede :banderas

Alex D. Boss
06-10-2016, 07:44 PM
What is this all about

Live Fast Eat Ass
06-10-2016, 08:04 PM
How shameful.

meru
06-10-2016, 09:05 PM
What is this all about
my writings.. .__.

i should make a toc :hmm

Alex D. Boss
06-10-2016, 09:14 PM
my writings.. .__.

i should make a toc :hmm
What do you write about

meru
06-10-2016, 09:17 PM
What do you write about
there are 2 things up..just read them :catcry

i included the TOC even so just follow those 2 links and you will find both writings :catcry

Alex D. Boss
06-10-2016, 10:59 PM
there are 2 things up..just read them :catcry

i included the TOC even so just follow those 2 links and you will find both writings :catcry
Too long. How am I supposed to read everything :giogio

pizzadust
06-11-2016, 12:14 AM
"Shoulda wrote an essay"-alex 2015 :heston

Live Fast Eat Ass
06-11-2016, 12:32 AM
https://secure.hookedonphonics.com/offers/learn-to-read-scrn-2stp.aspx?vc=EMG1&pc=SEMGCI&gclid=Cj0KEQjwyum6BRDQ-9jU4PSVxf8BEiQAu1AHqgagtybGHQHyO7nzWBoOlvRh7qEZuaa 1hn1rosSu-fkaAtLn8P8HAQ

Alex D. Boss
06-11-2016, 12:43 AM
"Shoulda wrote an essay"-alex 2015 :heston
Im a atheist i bolieve in science i suck natured dicks bla bla bla i take red pills go away feminists bla bla bla do god exist why am i alive i am a human bla bla bla science state facts god not bla bla bla im depressive i hate life i dont have a humor bla bla bla long ass paragraphs bla bla bla

:heston ^

meru
06-11-2016, 08:33 AM

How is that 5 line poem long :catcry

Halaros 536
06-11-2016, 10:47 AM
I want you to make a dramatic story about zombophobia.

About a man who wants to marry a zombie girl, but the conservative society, does not want to accept their union.

meru
06-11-2016, 11:00 AM

About a man who wants to marry a zombie girl, but the conservative society, does not want to accept their union.

You guys like romance huh... Am on the way to my granny so if i find the time i will write there :lmao

Alex D. Boss
06-11-2016, 11:53 AM
How is that 5 line poem long :catcry
I have read some of them. Where did you learn this from? Such talent :33

Crispickle
06-11-2016, 11:54 AM

That's actually pretty interesting.

meru
06-11-2016, 10:12 PM
That's actually pretty interesting.
but it's so hard to write as a short story :catno
am almost finished with explanation part but the drama part needs to take place D:

A
06-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Write a love story about us.

A
06-13-2016, 10:00 PM
meru;

meru
06-13-2016, 10:06 PM
@meru (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=9126);
lemmie finish the zombie and i'll start with our love story u_u

Featherine
06-13-2016, 10:13 PM
lemmie finish the zombie and i'll start with our love story u_u

After that write your feelings about me in the form of a poem Meru-chi and in vivid detail too :LOS

meru
06-13-2016, 10:15 PM
After that write your feelings about me in the form of a poem Meru-chi and in vivid detail too :LOS
about what of you? generally you or some specific parts? :LOS

Anna
06-13-2016, 10:17 PM
Write a poem about this girl who left her family behind for a guy only to find out he betrayed her and is with a girl named Sakura
@Crispinianus (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=6492);

Featherine
06-13-2016, 10:19 PM
about what of you? generally you or some specific parts? :LOS

Just me in general :LOS

Crispickle
06-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Write a poem about this girl who left her family behind for a guy only to find out he betrayed her and is with a girl named Sakura

That's way too dramatic for what actually happened, don't you think :saysowwy

Albion
06-13-2016, 10:20 PM
I want a poem but I need a good topic. :catthink

Anna
06-13-2016, 10:22 PM
That's way too dramatic for what actually happened, don't you think :saysowwy
:lmao

And I wasn't serious, Meru. Just playing with Crispy here, sorry.

meru
06-13-2016, 10:46 PM
:lmao

And I wasn't serious, Meru. Just playing with Crispy here, sorry.
it was already building in my head....

Anna
06-13-2016, 10:47 PM
it was already building in my head....

Feel free to go with it anyway

I'd love to see what you come up with

meru
06-13-2016, 10:52 PM
Feel free to go with it anyway

I'd love to see what you come up with
a girl, as beautiful as roses,
seeking a saw in her grandfathers shelter,
going to a cherryblossom tree,
standing underneeth,
looking above,
staring, gazing, hatred filling her eyes,
she once thought these were so beautiful,
so clean, in her eyes a lot better than a simple rose,
but the image about it got destroyed,
he destroyed it,
he who she thought will make her into a cherryblossom,
make her lose the thorns of a rose,
but no, he searched for his own cherryblossom,
already perfect, already done,
he went, and left her behind
Crispinianus; :LOS

Crispickle
06-13-2016, 10:56 PM
a girl, as beautiful as roses,
seeking a saw in her grandfathers shelter,
going to a cherryblossom tree,
standing underneeth,
looking above,
staring, gazing, hatred filling her eyes,
she once thought these were so beautiful,
so clean, in her eyes a lot better than a simple rose,
but the image about it got destroyed,
he destroyed it,
he who she thought will make her into a cherryblossom,
make her lose the thorns of a rose,
but no, he searched for his own cherryblossom,
already perfect, already done,
he went, and left her behind
@Crispinianus (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=6492); :LOS

Don't mention me!

People might get... the wrong impression.

meru
06-13-2016, 10:57 PM
Don't mention me!

People might get... the wrong impression.
i only wanted your opinion on a poem i wrote in just 1 minute ;-;

Crispickle
06-13-2016, 11:00 PM
i only wanted your opinion on a poem i wrote in just 1 minute ;-;

:catthink

It's super sad honestly ;-;

Anna
06-13-2016, 11:02 PM
:catthink

It's super sad honestly ;-;

It sums up her side of the story pretty well

Crispickle
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
It sums up her side of the story pretty well

:pek

meru
06-14-2016, 12:58 PM

"Why can't you understand me?" Arthur was standing in front of his father and yelling. His father raised an eyebrow and didn't give much thought about his son's whims. He continued his work, attending to the papers lying on his table.
"Understand your pretend love on something that shouldn't exist?" He didn't even look up at Arthur to say that.
Arthur was raging. Shouldn't exist? NICK EXISTED! She was pretty much real! Maybe not as much considered a living being as what he thought, and her taste in food wasn't the most normal either but she existed! And he loved her!
"You can't forbid me a marriage with the person of my choice" he bit out those words to his father but he only got a sigh in reply.
"Alright son, I will accept, but only if you can make the monk accept it too. And when I say monk I mean Ichigo, the monk hunting those beings with his belief. You know that he will find a way to get rid of all Zombies. If you can convince him to stop then no one will say anything against it." He was convinced that this warning will make him forget this "girl" fast. He only wanted to marry her because of momentary feelings and with a monster? Never will he allow it even if it seems as if he does. He looked his son in the eyes to show him how serious he was. Arthur opened his mouth to protest but saw that there is no way his father would talk more about this. He kicked against his table and stormed out of his office. How will he make a buddhist monk accept his love for a Zombie? A hunting buddhist monk? His father knew what he was asking of him.
He hurried to his car to drive to his beloved. He had to tell her everything. She could probably help him think of some solution for their situation.
Nick was already waiting outside for him. He knew her already before she turned the way she was now and fell in love with her. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. So he couldn't change his opinion of her after all they shared, after even maintaning his feelings for her even though she turned. Nothing could stop him from loving her.
She told him everything his father said.
"We won't be able to change the monk's opinion and you know it." she sighed.
"Then make me join you, make me one of you, the problem will be solved faster than you think." He had ideas what he would do with the monk once he is a Zombie. She started laughing and shook her head. She wouldn't ever do that and he knew it. Now he was the one to sigh, he pulled his beloved to him and hugged her tight, kissed her. Everything will go fine, it always did, he thought, he hoped. He was prepared to talk to the monk.
The next day he and Nick were on their way to Ichigo. The skies were grey and it poured heavily. A bad feeling creeped up Arthur's skin, something obnoxious. When they reached the monk's place he told Nick to stay in the car. Something bad would happen, he could feel it. He went to Ichigo's doorstep and reached out to ring the bell but the door opened before he reached it. "I was waiting for you." He said with his emotionless face. So his father had already talked with him. He waved him inside but Arthur didn't miss the gaze he threw at the car. He saw something flicker in his eyes which he couldn't name at that point. It was gone as fast as it appeared. Inside the monk sat down on a chair and pointed for the young man to do the same. He looked around and the feeling of something bad increased. Because he couldn't really put a finger on it he felt helpless. He wanted to go out to Nick to check if everything was alright, but he couldn't show weakness in front of the man who would change his future.
"You know why I came, Ichigo. Please help me with this little request! I really love her, I want to be with her, please accept her!" He pressed out those words before he took his seat on the chair opposite side of the older man.
"My son, I will try to help you." He said it with his calm voice.
"Does that mean you will accept her?" He sounded hopeful, he never expected the monk to agree this fast. His heart started feeling a little lighter.
"No, but we will find a way which will make everyone happy."
What did that mean? He doesn't accept her but was willing to find a way? "How?"
"You will see, you know that she is not right for you. She is not a living being. You can't be together with a monster." The monk replied.
"SHE IS NO MONSTER! SHE IS NICK! MY LOVE!" he yelled out those words.
Ichigo pulled up an eyebrow like his father already did. He felt it was too late for this guy to accept the truth but he had his ideas and already set them to motion.
"My boy, you are still young, you don't know what love is." his voice never changed.
"I know very much what love is." He jumped up from his seat and stared down at the older man. "Why can't you understand me? Why can't anyone understand me? I want to be with her and i WILL be with her, no one will be able to change that" No one will stand inbetween us both!"
"You will see soon that it is not like this, when she is gone then you can live your normal life again, whatever possessed you will leave with her."
Leave? What did he mean? He stared at Ichigo, realization showing on his face slowly. He rushed out to Nick's side just to see how 2 guys were pulling on her joints and trying to kill her. She already had a mortal wound on her throat which looked as if with a little more force it could come off and it would be over with her. "NO!" he yelled and ran towards her. He had to rescue her, he tackled the first guy and made him fly far with his first momentum. In the time he did that Nick used the confusion to rip of her arm to get free from the second guy. "fast, in the car!" she yelled. Arthur sat down in the driver's seat and drove as fast as he could as far as he could.
"Turn me" he said. "It's the only way, either you turn me now and we can be together as we are the same then, or they will hunt only you and try to rescue me in their eyes."
She looked him in the eyes for a long time. She hated her existence. She didn't want him to be the same.
"Look away, I need a little bit of air to think about it. Give me time."
"No! Do it now!"
She breathed in and out, reaching for air she couldn't have.
"Okay, look away, I don't want you to see it." He followed her command and looked away. He heard her fumble with something, heard her breathe harder without taking air in. Heard a light crack. Seconds passed, minutes passed, he didn't look sooner cause he wanted to trust her. But after more than 5 minutes he couldnt bear it longer. He turned around to see her head being ripped from her head. In the end even she chose to rescue him.

pizzadust
06-14-2016, 04:42 PM
"and her taste in food wasn't the most normal" :heston

Holycow I want to cry, that ending was just sooooo sad :cry

meru
06-14-2016, 05:09 PM
"and her taste in food wasn't the most normal" :heston

Holycow I want to cry, that ending was just sooooo sad :cry

Hal wanted drama.. I thought long.. Wanted to make fight scenes..and turn him.. But that wouldnt be a short story.. And long Stories never end with me.... So i had to think of a drama :cry

Featherine
06-14-2016, 05:17 PM
Hal wanted drama.. I thought long.. Wanted to make fight scenes..and turn him.. But that wouldnt be a short story.. And long Stories never end with me.... So i had to think of a drama :cry

Dont worry Meru-chi it was beautiful :ily

pizzadust
06-14-2016, 05:21 PM

This is may have been better than what you had in mind,though battle scenes would've been cool, this really tugged at the strings of my heart. Perhaps my favorite thing from you so far :hmm

ihascaketoo!
06-15-2016, 01:42 AM
write me a book :kermit

pizzadust
06-15-2016, 07:07 AM

D-kun, the most important part about these request is that... you include a topic :maybe

meru
06-15-2016, 10:05 AM
I want a poem but I need a good topic. :catthink
._.

i refuse XD i already have 3 long ongoing stories so i can't add a fourth one...yet.....

Albion
06-15-2016, 10:54 AM
._.
Ok a poem about a lost orca. :catgrin

This is the only thing I could think of. :catcry

meru
06-15-2016, 10:55 AM

what's orca?
i know ocra..food.. i want ocra today.... so what#s orca?

Albion
06-15-2016, 10:59 AM
what's orca?
i know ocra..food.. i want ocra today.... so what#s orca?
You don't know the best animal ever! :saysowwy
Blasphemy. :critical

This is an Orca/Killer Whale. :catgrin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale

meru
06-15-2016, 11:21 AM
You don't know the best animal ever! :saysowwy
Blasphemy. :critical

This is an Orca/Killer Whale. :catgrin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale
well of course i dont know the english word .______. and i didnt want to use a dictionary <_<

Albion
06-15-2016, 11:27 AM
well of course i dont know the english word .______. and i didnt want to use a dictionary <_<
How do you call them in Turkish/German?(Forgot where you are from:tomato)

No worries. :catgrin

meru
06-15-2016, 11:30 AM
How do you call them in Turkish/German?(Forgot where you are from:tomato)

No worries. :catgrin
no idea about turkish .. have to use a dictionary - katil balina (means criminal whale o_o) and deniz ejderhası (sea/ocean dragon)

but for german it's Schwertwal (Swordwhale)/Killerwal

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 11:50 AM

This is the first topic that came to mind? :argh

It's orca in Italian too! :argh

- - - Updated - - -

> heartbreaking poem about crispi for Anna

It's not about Crispi :argh

- - - Updated - - -

"Okay, look away, I don't want you to see it." He followed her command and looked away. He heard her fumble with something, heard her breathe harder without taking air in. Heard a light crack. Seconds passed, minutes passed, he didn't look sooner cause he wanted to trust her. But after more than 5 minutes he couldnt bear it longer. He turned around to see her head being ripped from her head. In the end even she chose to rescue him.

:sag

Albion
06-15-2016, 12:16 PM
no idea about turkish .. have to use a dictionary - katil balina (means criminal whale o_o) and deniz ejderhası (sea/ocean dragon)

but for german it's Schwertwal (Swordwhale)/Killerwal
Looks like a pain to say it out loud in German. :avashock

Yeah. :myst

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 12:22 PM

You'll have to tell me why you have lost orcas floating in your mind :maybe

meru
06-15-2016, 12:29 PM

It's orca in Italian too! :argh

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about Crispi :argh

- - - Updated - - -

:sag
well that's nice for italian :sag

what did you expect when hal said he wanted drama :sag

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a pain to say it out loud in German. :avashock

you should study german.. it's stupid/a pain .___.

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 12:29 PM
well that's nice for italian :sag

what did you expect when hal said he wanted drama :sag

But poor girl. And poor guy :saysowwy

meru
06-15-2016, 12:30 PM
But poor girl. And poor guy :saysowwy
crispi didn't like it, noted...

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 12:31 PM
crispi didn't like it, noted...

It should have ended with her biting him :saysowwy

Albion
06-15-2016, 12:32 PM
You'll have to tell me why you have lost orcas floating in your mind :maybe
Because orcas are adorable and Injust read something about a missing person. :maybe

you should study german.. it's stupid/a pain .___.
That will have to wait until I'm done learning Norwegian. :catgrin

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Because orcas are adorable and Injust read something about a missing person. :maybe

I hope the lost orca will find its way home :catgrin

... but if it's up to Meru, it's all but likely :saysowwy

Albion
06-15-2016, 12:38 PM
I hope the lost orca will find its way home :catgrin

... but if it's up to Meru, it's all but likely :saysowwy
Would she really make the orca not find its way home!?:saysowwy

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 12:40 PM
Would she really make the orca not find its way home!?:saysowwy

She's fully capable of that :saysowwy

meru
06-15-2016, 12:43 PM
didn't crispi just say that he doesn't believe me to be as cruel as i seem to be :LOS

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 12:56 PM
didn't crispi just say that he doesn't believe me to be as cruel as i seem to be :LOS

Where?

You're much worse than you seem to be :sag

meru
06-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Where?

You're much worse than you seem to be :sag
EZ

i am trying hard to be not cruel here okay :sag and first of all comes the love story with ava... that won't be cruel...i guess..

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 01:00 PM
EZ

i am trying hard to be not cruel here okay :sag and first of all comes the love story with ava... that won't be cruel...i guess..

> just

it was ages ago, I still thought of you as a good person :catcry

Alex D. Boss
06-15-2016, 01:14 PM
Write a story about me rising as a powerful tyrant ruling all countries, destroying my enemies, but at the end falling horribly and dying as a legendary person.

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Write a story about me rising as a powerful tyrant ruling all countries, destroying my enemies, but at the end falling horribly and dying as a legendary person.

Dionysios I of Syracuse :hhh

Alex D. Boss
06-15-2016, 01:18 PM
Dionysios I of Syracuse :hhh
I have no idea what that is but it sounds cool :hhh

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 01:20 PM
I have no idea what that is but it sounds cool :hhh

The best leader, ruler and human specimen the world has ever seen :hhh

Alex D. Boss
06-15-2016, 01:21 PM
The best leader, ruler and human specimen the world has ever seen :hhh
Only because he is an Italian right :hhh

Crispickle
06-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Only because he is an Italian right :hhh

He was a man against the world.

And he won :hhh

And then he died poisoned by his enemies :catno

meru
06-16-2016, 09:32 PM
Write a love story about us.

Sweat was running down his back and he was out of breathe. This last round was definitely his limit. At the start he intended to not take off his shirt but he just couldn't bear the heat of his constant moving. In the end he was glad that he did, cause like this she could admire the view of his body. She, he saw her a few times when running his rounds in the afternoon. She was sitting on a bench in the park and reading a book. At first she never looked up and he passed her a few times after another. But that didn't change this fact. For him it was love at first sight. The way her hair fell down and covered half her face and how the wind breezed through it so she had to tug it behind her ear so she could continue reading. The colour of her skin, so white, so beautiful. Nothing could beat such a fair skin.
Whenever he saw her sitting there he ran a few extra rounds so she would notice him. But until now it never worked. This time she had some snacks with her so her attention was double taken. After the 5th round he was really tired and had to take a little break. He was standing at the bench next to hers, trying to catch his breath. His shirt felt so sticky that he just moved his arms to take it off but couldn't stop himself from gazing at her. He was standing with his back to her so he was sure she wouldn't notice, but when he did she was staring at him. When she noticed she was caught she quickly looked away again and devoted herself to the chocolate. He grinned. She noticed him. He took of his shirt and sat down in a comfortable position on the bench. At first he closed his eyes and waited for his lungs to calm down, but then he looked at her. She was again stealing glances at him. She was watching the movement of his stomach closely, so she didn't notice that he was looking at her. The chocolate in her hand was slowly melting from the heat of her skin but she didn't seem to care. He moved his body lightly so he gets her attention away from his tummy. Her eyes quickly went up to his face and she blushed hard. She slowly opened her mouth because she felt like she had to say something to make this awkward silence disappear. "Chocolate?" She whispered. That was the first thing that came to her mind and she felt stupid for saying that out loud. She even moved her hand with the melting piece of chocolate towards him to show him what she meant. To not completely feel like an idiot she added "I heard sportsmen need to replenish sugar levels while working out" She shrugged her shoulders slightly and gave him an apologetic smile. She didn't have anything better, no better topic, no better snack. He felt her uncomfort and caught her wrist with his hand. "Thanks, I'll take this one if you don't mind." And before she could react he ate the melting chocolate off her fingers. That's where their story started.

pizzadust
06-16-2016, 09:50 PM
Sweat was running down his back and he was out of breathe. This last round was definitely his limit. At the start he intended to not take off his shirt but he just couldn't bear the heat of his constant moving. In the end he was glad that he did, cause like this she could admire the view of his body. She, he saw her a few times when running his rounds in the afternoon. She was sitting on a bench in the park and reading a book. At first she never looked up and he passed her a few times after another. But that didn't change this fact. For him it was love at first sight. The way her hair fell down and covered half her face and how the wind breezed through it so she had to tug it behind her ear so she could continue reading. The colour of her skin, so white, so beautiful. Nothing could beat such a fair skin.
Whenever he saw her sitting there he ran a few extra rounds so she would notice him. But until now it never worked. This time she had some snacks with her so her attention was double taken. After the 5th round he was really tired and had to take a little break. He was standing at the bench next to hers, trying to catch his breath. His shirt felt so sticky that he just moved his arms to take it off but couldn't stop himself from gazing at her. He was standing with his back to her so he was sure she wouldn't notice, but when he did she was staring at him. When she noticed she was caught she quickly looked away again and devoted herself to the chocolate. He grinned. She noticed him. He took of his shirt and sat down in a comfortable position on the bench. At first he closed his eyes and waited for his lungs to calm down, but then he looked at her. She was again stealing glances at him. She was watching the movement of his stomach closely, so she didn't notice that he was looking at her. The chocolate in her hand was slowly melting from the heat of her skin but she didn't seem to care. He moved his body lightly so he gets her attention away from his tummy. Her eyes quickly went up to his face and she blushed hard. She slowly opened her mouth because she felt like she had to say something to make this awkward silence disappear. "Chocolate?" She whispered. That was the first thing that came to her mind and she felt stupid for saying that out loud. She even moved her hand with the melting piece of chocolate towards him to show him what she meant. To not completely feel like an idiot she added "I heard sportsmen need to replenish sugar levels while working out" She shrugged her shoulders slightly and gave him an apologetic smile. She didn't have anything better, no better topic, no better snack. He felt her uncomfort and caught her wrist with his hand. "Thanks, I'll take this one if you don't mind." And before she could react he ate the melting chocolate off her fingers. That's where their story started.

That beginning, I was sure the story was going to be really steamy :tom

instead it was really cute :maybe

meru
06-16-2016, 10:04 PM
That beginning, I was sure the story was going to be really steamy :tom

instead it was really cute :maybe
was it ava-worthy? :wtf

pizzadust
06-16-2016, 10:06 PM
was it ava-worthy? :wtf

It was worthy of him in and of itself, but if you knew him better you'd have a lot more possiblities with where you could go with the story and his character. I really loved the ending with the chocolate btw :wtf

meru
06-16-2016, 10:09 PM

male or female that doesn't matter
the beauty of you shines through every facade you wear
those dresses, that hair, those outfits you share,
the joy you bring is something very unique and rare,
I can't even stop with all the flatter

From day one to day x
I am sure your feelings towards me won't change at all
you will be there when I am down and fall
with stupid matters no matter how small
you'll find a way to cheer me up, even with ... o.o

Maybe these feelings are more onesided then I think them to be
But maybe they are not and you really are the person you are seem to be
You welcome everyone with open arms,
You pay attention that they don't face any harms,
You are huge, you are beautiful, even if I never saw your face
I am sure your heart just doesn't have any space for disgrace.
My dear featherine, with this I will end these unskillful rhymes
and save my remaining feelings for better times.

- - - Updated - - -

It was worthy of him in and of itself, but if you knew him better you'd have a lot more possiblities with where you could go with the story and his character. I really loved the ending with the chocolate btw :wtf
well i only know he loves white skin :crispy
and thsi story is so hard cause i dont wanna write about myself :crispy

Featherine
06-16-2016, 10:11 PM
male or female that doesn't matter
the beauty of you shines through every facade you wear
those dresses, that hair, those outfits you share,
the joy you bring is something very unique and rare,
I can't even stop with all the flatter

From day one to day x
I am sure your feelings towards me won't change at all
you will be there when I am down and fall
with stupid matters no matter how small
you'll find a way to cheer me up, even with ... o.o

Maybe these feelings are more onesided then I think them to be
But maybe they are not and you really are the person you are seem to be
You welcome everyone with open arms,
You pay attention that they don't face any harms,
You are huge, you are beautiful, even if I never saw your face
I am sure your heart just doesn't have any space for disgrace.
My dear featherine, with this I will end these unskillful rhymes
and save my remaining feelings for better times.

Meru-chi that's not fair you're making my old heart cry you know :crack

meru
06-16-2016, 10:19 PM
Meru-chi that's not fair you're making my old heart cry you know :crack
was it featherine worthy? :LOS

Featherine
06-16-2016, 10:23 PM
was it featherine worthy? :LOS

Oh but of course why would I cry for something I didn't acknowledge as being good :maybe

meru
06-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Oh but of course why would I cry for something I didn't acknowledge as being good :maybe
yayyyyy :wtf

its a mixture of poem and story..couldn't do it better i am sorry :catcry

Everything black, nothing to see
alone but not alone at the same time
where am I?
where is everyone else?
I went left, I went right,
there is no way out of this
there is no landmark, nothing to remember the way
seeing others, they look the same but not
they are not the same,
they just have something about them
something that makes me want to follow them
something that makes me want to try them
and I did,
not once, not twice,
over and over.
They are not the same,
I don't feel bad,
They taste good,
it feels right.
I am still alone
how long has it been?
Sometimes I hear something
that seems familiar to what I sound like
I follow, but never catch up
my voice doesn't reach the other sounds.
I go higher, I go lower
More time passes, I get stronger.
My voice gets louder
My strength increases.
I finally caught up.
Crispinianus; he dies

Ichiryuu
06-16-2016, 10:53 PM
merurururururu it is time:hurr

Albion
06-16-2016, 11:20 PM

Everything black, nothing to seealone but not alone at the same time
where am I?
where is everyone else?
they are not the same,
and I did,
not once, not twice,
over and over.
They are not the same,
I don't feel bad,
They taste good,
it feels right.
I am still alone
how long has it been?
I go higher, I go lower
My voice gets louder
My strength increases.
I finally caught up.
It's great. :crack

Halaros 536
06-17-2016, 07:43 AM
"Why can't you understand me?" Arthur was standing in front of his father and yelling. His father raised an eyebrow and didn't give much thought about his son's whims. He continued his work, attending to the papers lying on his table.
"Understand your pretend love on something that shouldn't exist?" He didn't even look up at Arthur to say that.
Arthur was raging. Shouldn't exist? NICK EXISTED! She was pretty much real! Maybe not as much considered a living being as what he thought, and her taste in food wasn't the most normal either but she existed! And he loved her!
"You can't forbid me a marriage with the person of my choice" he bit out those words to his father but he only got a sigh in reply.
"Alright son, I will accept, but only if you can make the monk accept it too. And when I say monk I mean Ichigo, the monk hunting those beings with his belief. You know that he will find a way to get rid of all Zombies. If you can convince him to stop then no one will say anything against it." He was convinced that this warning will make him forget this "girl" fast. He only wanted to marry her because of momentary feelings and with a monster? Never will he allow it even if it seems as if he does. He looked his son in the eyes to show him how serious he was. Arthur opened his mouth to protest but saw that there is no way his father would talk more about this. He kicked against his table and stormed out of his office. How will he make a buddhist monk accept his love for a Zombie? A hunting buddhist monk? His father knew what he was asking of him.
He hurried to his car to drive to his beloved. He had to tell her everything. She could probably help him think of some solution for their situation.
Nick was already waiting outside for him. He knew her already before she turned the way she was now and fell in love with her. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. So he couldn't change his opinion of her after all they shared, after even maintaning his feelings for her even though she turned. Nothing could stop him from loving her.
She told him everything his father said.
"We won't be able to change the monk's opinion and you know it." she sighed.
"Then make me join you, make me one of you, the problem will be solved faster than you think." He had ideas what he would do with the monk once he is a Zombie. She started laughing and shook her head. She wouldn't ever do that and he knew it. Now he was the one to sigh, he pulled his beloved to him and hugged her tight, kissed her. Everything will go fine, it always did, he thought, he hoped. He was prepared to talk to the monk.
The next day he and Nick were on their way to Ichigo. The skies were grey and it poured heavily. A bad feeling creeped up Arthur's skin, something obnoxious. When they reached the monk's place he told Nick to stay in the car. Something bad would happen, he could feel it. He went to Ichigo's doorstep and reached out to ring the bell but the door opened before he reached it. "I was waiting for you." He said with his emotionless face. So his father had already talked with him. He waved him inside but Arthur didn't miss the gaze he threw at the car. He saw something flicker in his eyes which he couldn't name at that point. It was gone as fast as it appeared. Inside the monk sat down on a chair and pointed for the young man to do the same. He looked around and the feeling of something bad increased. Because he couldn't really put a finger on it he felt helpless. He wanted to go out to Nick to check if everything was alright, but he couldn't show weakness in front of the man who would change his future.
"You know why I came, Ichigo. Please help me with this little request! I really love her, I want to be with her, please accept her!" He pressed out those words before he took his seat on the chair opposite side of the older man.
"My son, I will try to help you." He said it with his calm voice.
"Does that mean you will accept her?" He sounded hopeful, he never expected the monk to agree this fast. His heart started feeling a little lighter.
"No, but we will find a way which will make everyone happy."
What did that mean? He doesn't accept her but was willing to find a way? "How?"
"You will see, you know that she is not right for you. She is not a living being. You can't be together with a monster." The monk replied.
"SHE IS NO MONSTER! SHE IS NICK! MY LOVE!" he yelled out those words.
Ichigo pulled up an eyebrow like his father already did. He felt it was too late for this guy to accept the truth but he had his ideas and already set them to motion.
"My boy, you are still young, you don't know what love is." his voice never changed.
"I know very much what love is." He jumped up from his seat and stared down at the older man. "Why can't you understand me? Why can't anyone understand me? I want to be with her and i WILL be with her, no one will be able to change that" No one will stand inbetween us both!"
"You will see soon that it is not like this, when she is gone then you can live your normal life again, whatever possessed you will leave with her."
Leave? What did he mean? He stared at Ichigo, realization showing on his face slowly. He rushed out to Nick's side just to see how 2 guys were pulling on her joints and trying to kill her. She already had a mortal wound on her throat which looked as if with a little more force it could come off and it would be over with her. "NO!" he yelled and ran towards her. He had to rescue her, he tackled the first guy and made him fly far with his first momentum. In the time he did that Nick used the confusion to rip of her arm to get free from the second guy. "fast, in the car!" she yelled. Arthur sat down in the driver's seat and drove as fast as he could as far as he could.
"Turn me" he said. "It's the only way, either you turn me now and we can be together as we are the same then, or they will hunt only you and try to rescue me in their eyes."
She looked him in the eyes for a long time. She hated her existence. She didn't want him to be the same.
"Look away, I need a little bit of air to think about it. Give me time."
"No! Do it now!"
She breathed in and out, reaching for air she couldn't have.

That was awesome. I felt like I wrote it myself.

I would have prefered a bettee battle, but it was really good in general.

meru
06-17-2016, 10:17 AM
merurururururu it is time:hurr
elaborate ._.

Ichiryuu
06-17-2016, 10:18 AM
elaborate ._.

Did I not ask you to do one about me the other day in the CB? :murphy

meru
06-17-2016, 10:19 AM
It's great. :crack
yay :cry

That was awesome. I felt like I wrote it myself.

I would have prefered a bettee battle, but it was really good in general.
i only have huge stories or short ones.. so if i had made a battle the story would have grown and gorwn until... i wouldnt continue ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Did I not ask you to do one about me the other day in the CB? :murphy
yesh but elaborate what about you? .__.

Ichiryuu
06-17-2016, 10:23 AM
yesh but elaborate what about you? .__.

I dunno, I'm sure you can find something positive about me to work with :33

A
06-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Good story lets get married

meru
06-19-2016, 11:29 PM
Good story lets get married
so fast? ._____.

A
06-20-2016, 03:37 AM
so fast? ._____.

yes i want 4 wives one day :hey

pizzadust
06-20-2016, 03:44 AM

stealing my favorite pick up line? :hey

Crispickle
06-20-2016, 03:12 PM

Everything black, nothing to see
alone but not alone at the same time
where am I?
where is everyone else?
they are not the same,
and I did,
not once, not twice,
over and over.
They are not the same,
I don't feel bad,
They taste good,
it feels right.
I am still alone
how long has it been?
I go higher, I go lower
My voice gets louder
My strength increases.
I finally caught up.
@Crispinianus (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=6492); he dies

It... doesn't, right?

._.

meru
06-20-2016, 03:42 PM
usually people propose with 4 kids... i knew everything is different with you :LOS

It... doesn't, right?

._.
i dont know.....

Crispickle
06-20-2016, 03:44 PM
i dont know.....
It doesn't, right? :saysowwy

meru
06-20-2016, 03:55 PM
It doesn't, right? :saysowwy
it's an open end, that's up to your fantasy .____. maybe the other whales killed it o.o

pizzadust
06-20-2016, 09:00 PM
I assume death since it's a meru story tbh :catthink

Crispickle
06-20-2016, 09:11 PM
:catcry

meru
06-26-2016, 08:52 PM
I dunno, I'm sure you can find something positive about me to work with :33
oh yes, i did :D

in a black and white world they shine
their colour so blue and visible
and fit that face so fine.

the ears are pointed up to the sky
the eyes accented encricled with black
there's no reason to be shy ;D

the cute muzzle sits at the right place
it's suits the type of pic so well
and it shows that in whatever case
the owner ichi's funny spell ;D

Spade
06-29-2016, 09:33 PM
I want my own thingie, Meru.

:myst

meru
06-29-2016, 09:34 PM
I want my own thingie, Meru.

have only one right now to write so can put it inbetween.. what should it be about? .__.

Spade
06-29-2016, 09:35 PM
have only one right now to write so can put it inbetween.. what should it be about? .__.

How awesome I am? :maybe

meru
06-29-2016, 09:36 PM
How awesome I am? :maybe

poem?
i don't know if i ever talked to you so i have to exaggerate a lot and lie.. well maybe not lie .__. but it won't be as awesome as one for someone i talked to :hmm i will try and make you .. someone awesome @_@
any preferences in any directions?

Spade
06-29-2016, 09:38 PM
poem?
i don't know if i ever talked to you so i have to exaggerate a lot and lie.. well maybe not lie .__. but it won't be as awesome as one for someone i talked to :hmm i will try and make you .. someone awesome @_@
any preferences in any directions?

I don't care. Lie if you have to. :smug

meru
06-30-2016, 10:02 PM
Cake; Tifaa; DONE !!!!!! you should mention that tom guy too so he knows... i don't know who he is so you both do that .__.

Stepping through the door of this crowded bar after a tiring project has already become a routine for him. He was very passionate about his job, but doing what he did took a long time, and everytime a phase is done, or the project completely was over, he went into the same bar. As much as he loved his job there was something else he loved: women. He went inside and sat down at the counter. The barkeeper greeted him with a nod and put a beer in front of him. The man knew him well already. He looked around, wanted to know if there were any new faces he hadn't met yet. When his eyes met someone he knew he gave a light smile and continued checking out who else was there. For now he didn't see anyone he was interested in. He turned his attention back to his drink and started a conversation with the barkeeper. After he already had drunk his 3rd beer and did small-talk with a few people who came to greet him, he decided it should be an early evening this time. His luck was bad on this day, no one really interested him in that crowded bar. Right when he wanted to pull out his walled to pay the door opened and new guests arrived. He felt how a lot of gazes turned towards it and so he joined them. Standing there was a young woman, brown hair, mesmerizing eyes which shone even in the dimly lit location. Her clothes were clinging to her body perfectly, not hiding any curves she had. He never saw her before and something made him not want to take his eyes off of her. She was alone, stepped inside and looking around confidently. While walking towards the counter, towards his direction, she waved towards a few people who seemed to know her already. She made her way through and sat down right beside him, the only open stool on the counter, but she didn't seem to have taken notice of him. Again before she could order, before he could offer a drink to her, the barkeeper but something in front of her, a cute cocktail which he couldn't recognize. He wasn't so knowledgeable about those. When he looked at the barkeeper with a raised eyebrow he leaned over to whisper into his ear: "Man, you missed a lot since you last came, she's new here and already really popular!"
He could see that, he didn't need someone to tell him that. He felt annoyed. He took a deep breath and turned to her to introduce himself.

The moment she stepped into the crowded bar which became so familiar with her in the recent weeks, she already saw him. The first person she noticed there was him, before he even turned around to look at her. It was as if something was pulling her towards him and that she couldn't resist. Now sitting beside him, with her drink in front of him, she didn't know what to do. No one had interested her so far since she came here, but the atmosphere in this location was really welcoming so it became her weekend routine. She already became friends with a few people who frequented there just like her and even the barkeeper took notice of what she loved to drink and always prepared it from the time she came in. But meething _him_ was something she would have never expected. She was thinking hard on how to start up a conversation. Usually she wasn't this tongue tied so what was it about this stranger that took her breath away? She fumbled with her bag in her hand, thinking what to do, but stressed out so much that it fell to the ground, towards that mysterious guy. She turned her head in it's direction, but hit it hard on something. "Ouch" she said but heard a low sexy voice do the same. When she looked up she met his eyes. "That wasn't the type of introduction I had in mind." He was giving her a charming grin which made her laugh out loud. Introductions followed and so a nice evening started. She had the fun of her life. When the night was over and she wanted to go home, he offered to take her, but she declined. She didn't trust her feelings. She never felt like this over someone she first met and she never made it a habit to let someone bring her home on their first encounter. And her last relationship wasn't too far back. But he still got her promise for a second meeting, in the same bar at the next evening.

They got along so well but he didn't get even after their 3rd meeting she still wouldn't agree to go out with her. He did everything he usually wouldn't. He took her out, from romantic to funny they did everything, they enjoyed themselves to the fullest, they had real dates, something he never did. But whenever he opened the subject she declined and found ways to get away from him. He already felt that this person was special to him. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and that he found out even though they didn't do anything but go out to places and talk the whole day. He never got tired of her company and he was sure he wouldn't ever tire of it. He never had much patience with most women he went out with but even after their 6th meeting he felt he still wanted more. For him the matter "women" was settled with this and he would seriously try to get her heart for him forever. He would pursue her with all he's got, he decided.

The last seperation was too fresh for her at first, which was the reason she didn't want to risk this feeling she got about this new encounter, but the more time she spend with him, the more she wanted to be his everything. With every meeting they had, her feelings for him grew. She decided that on their next meeting she would tell him. The only problem was that he told her that for the next few weeks he haven't got much time. Maybe he was tired of her? Even his messages to her got less.
After 3 weeks passed she couldn't bear it anymore and decided to go out to the bar again. Why didn't she agree with him when he was still interested in her? But then again, would it be wise to be with someone who would be bored with her this fast? She had to stop thinking about him, because only remembering his face made her tear up. She needed some distraction! But not even the bar could bring joy to her. On her way back to home, after only one drink, she heard her phone peep. It was him. He wanted her to meet up with him right now. She was too overjoyed to sulk at him for remembering her at a random time. She ran to the meeting place he had written to her. On the way there she planned out how exactly she would confess to him and that she wouldn't make him wait even a second longer, the moment she sees him she would tell him everything. She reached a dark place on the riverside where she never was before. There were no lights, and he was nowhere to be seen. Did she get the meeting place wrong?
Right when she wanted to look on her phone to check it out again lights turned on. She saw a bridge crossing the river in full shine. It looked beautiful. Right in the middle of the balustrade a string of light was illuminating the shape of a pattern inwrought into it. It said her name.

Crispinianus;
this is what a friend of mine said after pre-reading it:
thought this could interest you :LOS
[30.06.2016 23:56:40] Kev: hmmm but the ending is not quite an ending right? o.o
[30.06.2016 23:56:45] chew chew no you: it is, why?
[30.06.2016 23:57:39] Kev: I'm just surprised everyone still alive

Tifa
06-30-2016, 10:21 PM
@Cake (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=2488); @Tifaa (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=8639); DONE !!!!!! you should mention that tom guy too so he knows... i don't know who he is so you both do that .__.

Stepping through the door of this crowded bar after a tiring project has already become a routine for him. He was very passionate about his job, but doing what he did took a long time, and everytime a phase is done, or the project completely was over, he went into the same bar. As much as he loved his job there was something else he loved: women. He went inside and sat down at the counter. The barkeeper greeted him with a nod and put a beer in front of him. The man knew him well already. He looked around, wanted to know if there were any new faces he hadn't met yet. When his eyes met someone he knew he gave a light smile and continued checking out who else was there. For now he didn't see anyone he was interested in. He turned his attention back to his drink and started a conversation with the barkeeper. After he already had drunk his 3rd beer and did small-talk with a few people who came to greet him, he decided it should be an early evening this time. His luck was bad on this day, no one really interested him in that crowded bar. Right when he wanted to pull out his walled to pay the door opened and new guests arrived. He felt how a lot of gazes turned towards it and so he joined them. Standing there was a young woman, brown hair, mesmerizing eyes which shone even in the dimly lit location. Her clothes were clinging to her body perfectly, not hiding any curves she had. He never saw her before and something made him not want to take his eyes off of her. She was alone, stepped inside and looking around confidently. While walking towards the counter, towards his direction, she waved towards a few people who seemed to know her already. She made her way through and sat down right beside him, the only open stool on the counter, but she didn't seem to have taken notice of him. Again before she could order, before he could offer a drink to her, the barkeeper but something in front of her, a cute cocktail which he couldn't recognize. He wasn't so knowledgeable about those. When he looked at the barkeeper with a raised eyebrow he leaned over to whisper into his ear: "Man, you missed a lot since you last came, she's new here and already really popular!"
He could see that, he didn't need someone to tell him that. He felt annoyed. He took a deep breath and turned to her to introduce himself.

The moment she stepped into the crowded bar which became so familiar with her in the recent weeks, she already saw him. The first person she noticed there was him, before he even turned around to look at her. It was as if something was pulling her towards him and that she couldn't resist. Now sitting beside him, with her drink in front of him, she didn't know what to do. No one had interested her so far since she came here, but the atmosphere in this location was really welcoming so it became her weekend routine. She already became friends with a few people who frequented there just like her and even the barkeeper took notice of what she loved to drink and always prepared it from the time she came in. But meething _him_ was something she would have never expected. She was thinking hard on how to start up a conversation. Usually she wasn't this tongue tied so what was it about this stranger that took her breath away? She fumbled with her bag in her hand, thinking what to do, but stressed out so much that it fell to the ground, towards that mysterious guy. She turned her head in it's direction, but hit it hard on something. "Ouch" she said but heard a low sexy voice do the same. When she looked up she met his eyes. "That wasn't the type of introduction I had in mind." He was giving her a charming grin which made her laugh out loud. Introductions followed and so a nice evening started. She had the fun of her life. When the night was over and she wanted to go home, he offered to take her, but she declined. She didn't trust her feelings. She never felt like this over someone she first met and she never made it a habit to let someone bring her home on their first encounter. And her last relationship wasn't too far back. But he still got her promise for a second meeting, in the same bar at the next evening.

They got along so well but he didn't get even after their 3rd meeting she still wouldn't agree to go out with her. He did everything he usually wouldn't. He took her out, from romantic to funny they did everything, they enjoyed themselves to the fullest, they had real dates, something he never did. But whenever he opened the subject she declined and found ways to get away from him. He already felt that this person was special to him. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and that he found out even though they didn't do anything but go out to places and talk the whole day. He never got tired of her company and he was sure he wouldn't ever tire of it. He never had much patience with most women he went out with but even after their 6th meeting he felt he still wanted more. For him the matter "women" was settled with this and he would seriously try to get her heart for him forever. He would pursue her with all he's got, he decided.

The last seperation was too fresh for her at first, which was the reason she didn't want to risk this feeling she got about this new encounter, but the more time she spend with him, the more she wanted to be his everything. With every meeting they had, her feelings for him grew. She decided that on their next meeting she would tell him. The only problem was that he told her that for the next few weeks he haven't got much time. Maybe he was tired of her? Even his messages to her got less.
After 3 weeks passed she couldn't bear it anymore and decided to go out to the bar again. Why didn't she agree with him when he was still interested in her? But then again, would it be wise to be with someone who would be bored with her this fast? She had to stop thinking about him, because only remembering his face made her tear up. She needed some distraction! But not even the bar could bring joy to her. On her way back to home, after only one drink, she heard her phone peep. It was him. He wanted her to meet up with him right now. She was too overjoyed to sulk at him for remembering her at a random time. She ran to the meeting place he had written to her. On the way there she planned out how exactly she would confess to him and that she wouldn't make him wait even a second longer, the moment she sees him she would tell him everything. She reached a dark place on the riverside where she never was before. There were no lights, and he was nowhere to be seen. Did she get the meeting place wrong?
Right when she wanted to look on her phone to check it out again lights turned on. She saw a bridge crossing the river in full shine. It looked beautiful. Right in the middle of the balustrade a string of light was illuminating the shape of a pattern inwrought into it. It said her name.

Tom;
This is actually adorable :cat
Cake requested this, btw.

meru
06-30-2016, 10:45 PM
@Tom (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=449);
This is actually adorable :cat
Cake requested this, btw.
does it at least fit tom's personality or not? i don't know what he looks like so i couldn't include that :sag

Tifa
06-30-2016, 10:48 PM
does it at least fit tom's personality or not? i don't know what he looks like so i couldn't include that :sag
Its similar, for not knowing him, its pretty good.

Crispickle
06-30-2016, 11:06 PM
@Cake (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=2488); @Tifaa (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=8639); DONE !!!!!! you should mention that tom guy too so he knows... i don't know who he is so you both do that .__.

this is what a friend of mine said after pre-reading it:
thought this could interest you :LOS
[30.06.2016 23:56:40] Kev: hmmm but the ending is not quite an ending right? o.o
[30.06.2016 23:56:45] chew chew no you: it is, why?
[30.06.2016 23:57:39] Kev: I'm just surprised everyone still alive

The guy knows you well, I'd say :LOS

meru
06-30-2016, 11:12 PM
The guy knows you well, I'd say :LOS
did you at least read the above spoiler too :pek

Crispickle
06-30-2016, 11:14 PM
did you at least read the above spoiler too :pek

No :LOS

meru
07-01-2016, 10:09 AM
No :LOS
i knew it :pek

Crispickle
07-01-2016, 10:33 AM
i knew it :pek

I will, ok? I just got up at the time :catno

meru
07-02-2016, 06:14 PM
@Anna (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=2569); @Crispinianus (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=6492);
it didn't really become a poem .. or a story....

Her eyes, when looking into them they captivate you,
from one second to the next your heart thumps double its normal speed
it hops, it jumps, it wants to get out of your chest and follow her.
Whereever she goes people gaze at her
and this person chose him?

Time passes, he is happy, she is happy,
He wants to tell her how much he wants to spend the rest of their life together.
Fate, fate it must be, is what he thinks.
He prepares for their future, a new encounter.
Yes, fate it must be, what is so cruel.

New encounters bring a lot of change,
good things, bad things, depending on what type of person comes along the way.
This one should have been a great help for the start of a new life,
But no, it was the wedge which tore them appart.
The one, who took that smile from her face.

What happened? They were so happy!
He was sure they were meant to be!
His heart knew, his body knew, his soul was searching for her and found her!
But it tore a part of her
It left her broken.

He didn't know what happened.
He felt her go somewhere far away, away from him, away from their happiness.
His rose got quieter, didn't want to talk with him no more.
The new encounter though,
was there to cheer him up.

His beautiful rose had disappeared.
When it went, it took a part of him with her, left him grieving,
The new encounter, a cherryblossom, fluttering down with the wind,
beautiful at first when trying to give him hope,
falling apart though, with the first breeze.

Something was wrong, he felt it
This cherryblossom wasn't playing fair! His heart it knew it before he could.
Her cheering him up became weirder and weirder and her behaviour stranger!
"Forget her!" she said and tried to get close to him
"I'm here!" she yelled, "I'll be with you."

No, no, no, this was not right.
She's not the one! his soul yelled out loud
She wasn't the one he was urging for,
No, he needed his rose and had a resolve
He'd take her back with his own hands!

He found her in the garden, a saw in her hand
She was standing in front of the cherry blossom tree, tears running down her face
She was looking up to the flower petals, crying and cursing
It tore at his heart strings, he couldn't stand back
He stepped towards her and took her hand.

She shivered, she flinched,
She wanted to get away as far as she could from this villain
He made her feel something and left her behind,
he chased after someone he couldn't make his.
She clutched her hand tigher around the saw.

It's a misunderstanding, is what he said
I never left you and you should know the extend of love I am feeling for you
I was planning, I was building, I was imagining my future with you!
That manipulative wretch was only a consultant,
Someone, who could never be you!

She gasped, she cried, she loosened her grip
The saw fell to the ground with a loud thump but they didn't even notice.
He cried, he smiled, he didn't know what to do and pulled her closer.
The nightmare was over,
she was back in his arms.

Crispickle
07-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Happy end :catgrin

Anna
07-02-2016, 06:31 PM
I was hoping that saw would do something :avashock

Satisfying ending but it needed some blood

meru
07-02-2016, 06:32 PM
I was hoping that saw would do something :avashock

Satisfying ending but it needed some blood
don't pretend, you were the one asking me for a happy end first before crispi did :LOS
don't be such a tsun tsun :maybe

Anna
07-02-2016, 06:33 PM
I have never done such a thing :hmpf

pizzadust
07-02-2016, 06:33 PM
This is creepy, I literally had a dream about Anna requesting this in this thread(Ithink I told crispi in the cb), except he had darker things in mind :catthink

Anna
07-02-2016, 06:36 PM
This is creepy, I literally had a dream about Anna requesting this in this thread(Ithink I told crispi in the cb), except he had darker things in mind :catthink

Meru can read your dreams

meru
07-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Meru can read your dreams
don't pretend, you DID request it in vm and crispi in pm :pek

Anna
07-02-2016, 06:52 PM
I did no such thing

meru
07-02-2016, 06:54 PM
I did no such thingwant the proof :pek

Anna
07-02-2016, 07:01 PM
There is no proof :hmpf

meru
07-02-2016, 07:03 PM
There is no proof :hmpf
i have it though :LOS

Anna
07-02-2016, 07:04 PM
I deny whatever it is

meru
07-02-2016, 07:09 PM
tell me how much you both love each other :sag

http://image.prntscr.com/image/d84d7cd3fc3e44878944d1a35a4dd656.png

Anna
07-02-2016, 07:10 PM
I deny this

Edit: This was for the effort you put in, not for crispy :hmpf

Crispickle
07-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Of course... m-mine too!

Just befitting for your beautiful loose ballad, meru-chan :ohpek

Cake
07-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Meru wrote a crispyxshu story? :lmao

Anna
07-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Meru wrote a crispyxshu story? :lmao

Yeah :lmao

Cake
07-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Yeah :lmao

are you bi shu ?

Anna
07-02-2016, 09:56 PM
There is nothing like that between me and Crispy :lmao

Its just a joke

But to answer your question no, I personally find the male body pretty repulsive.

meru
07-02-2016, 11:28 PM
it was a story between anna and crispi? waht? you guys lied to me? .____.

There is nothing like that between me and Crispy :lmao

Its just a joke

But to answer your question no, I personally find the male body pretty repulsive.
sad ._.

Anna
07-02-2016, 11:42 PM
What is, Meru?

meru
07-03-2016, 04:15 PM
all of what you listed :cry

Nikamara
07-22-2016, 04:01 PM
I spent the last half hour or so reading all your works here meru;

my favourites were:
heartbreaking poem for crispy and annna
love story lust x meru
lost orca
love story tifa x tom for cake
crispy poem for anna and crispy

XD, but you know I always love to read your stuff. You should name them though :P

meru
07-22-2016, 04:30 PM
Nikamara; people who request should give them their own title, but no one did yet :hmm

not a stalker
12-26-2016, 07:37 PM
write porn stuff homie

pizzadust
12-26-2016, 07:58 PM
I actually hear she's written quite the splendid one of those before :maybe

meru
03-16-2017, 04:25 PM
*lurks around own thread*
been awhile since anyone requested anything :hmm