View Full Version : UBD Profile: Archer

Tokio
05-20-2016, 09:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rRmzJ4k.gif
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works

Name: Archer
Origin: Fate/Stay Night
Classification: Servant, Magi
Powers and Abilities: Super speed, strength, durability, endurance, reality marble, weapon reinforcement, can copy weapons along with their abilities, independent action(rank B), clairvoyance(allows him to execute precise sniping even against targets moving at high speeds), magic resistance(rank D), eye of the mind, projection
Weaknesses: None notable
Destructive Capacity: City level
Range: 4 kilometers
Speed: Hypersonic+
Durability: At least City Level with Rho Aias
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Class PJ
Stamina: Varies depending on mana source, tireless as long as has magic power, can survive up to two days without a supply of magic
Standard Equipment: Cloak and mantle(first rate conceptual weapons that oppose the external environment), Tohsaka's pendant
Intelligence: Exceptional tactician, extensive battle experience
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Reality Marble - Unlimited Blade Works: High class mage craft that embodies the users inner world and projects it on the world as a bounded field. Allows Archer access to a large number of weapons and noble phantasms that he has encountered throughout his lifetime. Archer has no penalties from the world while utilizing this ability.

- Broken Phantasm: Archer can summon weapons and overload them with enough energy to generate overwhelming destructive power in them and utilize them as arrows.

Featherine
05-20-2016, 10:09 AM
You should probaply not call him archer when there exists a lot of people called "Archer" in the series :catgrin

Salem
05-20-2016, 10:22 AM
Looks good.

Y
05-20-2016, 10:37 AM
Oh I feel bad for forgetting about that PM now.

Tokio
05-20-2016, 11:45 AM
You should probaply not call him archer when there exists a lot of people called "Archer" in the series :catgrin

Wasn't sure if I should call him by his real "heroic spirit" name. Potential spoilers and whatnot :sobored

Featherine
05-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Wasn't sure if I should call him by his real "heroic spirit" name. Potential spoilers and whatnot :sobored

Its okay you Can just Call him FSN/UBW archer if you want to :distracted

Y
05-20-2016, 12:19 PM
It's cool. He's the one people actually call Archer, others are referred by Gil, Alcides etc

Featherine
05-20-2016, 12:23 PM
It's cool. He's the one people actually call Archer, others are referred by Gil, Alcides etc

Really guess I didn't know that

I just call him EMIYA to be honest :distracted

Ezel
05-20-2016, 01:44 PM
:banderas Get in son