PDA

View Full Version : UBD Profile: Zeref

bootleg boy
05-13-2016, 04:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/v1OB39e.jpg
Emperor Spriggan

Name: Zeref Dragneel
Origin: Fairy Tail
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, stamina, immortality (type 4), regeneration, dark magic, time stop, living magic, fire magic, teleportation, thought projections, death magic, heightened sense of enemies presence (could sense and communicate with Mavis' ethereal form)
Weaknesses: None notable
Destructive Capacity: Town level l At least small island level
Range: Several kilometers
Speed: Hypersonic+ l Massively hypersonic+, Sub-relativistic reactions
Durability: Town level l At least small island level
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Class TJ l Class EJ
Stamina: Superhuman, exact extent is unknown but should be extensive, fought an Igneel empowered Natsu with only superficial wounds to show of it, his regeneration further compliments his stamina
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Incredibly intelligent, was considered to be the most gifted genius seen in all the years of the Mildian academy in his youth, at a young age created a variety of technology that could revive the dead and travel through time, mastered an array of dark magic, established a society and created an empire, created tens of thousands of demons, threw the world into chaos, considered to be the strongest and most evil man in the history of the magic world
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

- Dark Magic: Zeref was able to master an incredible amount of dark magic at an early age.

Hidden Magic - "The Punishers of Heaven" Nemesis: Spell that creates demons from rubble all of which possess incredible power. Spell was used by Precht, who learned it from the book of Zeref, during his battle against Team Natsu.

Key: Sleep State l Awakened

Reality
05-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Acnologia acknowledged Zeref's power to rule the world and even agreed to meet up with Zeref, yet he was hesitant to even acknowledge Igneel as his enemy.

Zeref should get the scaling.

Slayer
05-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Acnologia acknowledged Zeref's power to rule the world and even agreed to meet up with Zeref, yet he was hesitant to even acknowledge Igneel as his enemy.

No.

W
05-14-2016, 11:33 PM

No, Natsu with bits of Igneel's strength was giving Zeref the business while Acno looked down on Igneel at first simply because he's a dragon.

Efege
05-14-2016, 11:39 PM
small islandlevel in dc/dura.
in hell no

Reality
05-15-2016, 12:21 AM
No, Natsu with bits of Igneel's strength was giving Zeref the business while Acno looked down on Igneel at first simply because he's a dragon.
Re-read the fight, Zeref was casual and didn't suffer any notable damage, whereas the few shots he threw at Natsu gave him a permanent scar, Zeref gave up on counter attacking after Natsu told him he had powers from the dead, even then he still didn't receive any major damage he didn't just heal off like nothing afterwards.

Acnologia looks down upon everything, humans are no exception.

W
05-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Re-read the fight, Zeref was casual and didn't suffer any notable damage, whereas Natsu received a permanent scar, and Zeref gave up on counter attacking after Natsu told him he had powers from the dead.

Zeref had multiple bruises on him and it was heavily implied Natsu's last blow was going to kill him. Zeref is below Igneel.

Nightfall
05-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Scraps of Igneel's powers almost killed Zeref, the real thing would obliterate him.

A half dead Igneel managed to take away Acnologia's arm. While Zeref needs his spriggan 12 and fairy heart to stand on equal grounds to Acnologia. The difference is clear.

COV
05-15-2016, 12:37 AM
Scraps of Igneel's powers almost killed Zeref, the real thing would obliterate him.

A half dead Igneel managed to take away Acnologia's arm. While Zeref needs his spriggan 12 and fairy heart to stand on equal grounds to Acnologia. The difference is clear.

Unfortunately with Igneel's power that Natsu had was considered power of the afterlife which can defeat Zeref.

Nightfall
05-15-2016, 12:38 AM
Unfortunately with Igneel's power that Natsu had was considered power of the afterlife which can defeat Zeref.
Still Igneel's powers so moot point.

COV
05-15-2016, 12:46 AM
Still Igneel's powers so moot point.

Not saying anything wrong or about that or anything just wanted to point out that piece of info.

Y
05-15-2016, 01:22 AM
So... have we reached a consensus on the whole scaling issue yet.

W
05-15-2016, 01:25 AM
So... have we reached a consensus on the whole scaling issue yet.
He aint getting shit.

Y
05-15-2016, 01:26 AM
Well - It's not that easy.

the argument as it stands that the Dragon speed only comes from their anatomy and doesn't actually apply to a combat scenario in the first place as it's travel centric.

bootleg boy
05-15-2016, 01:28 AM
Yeah... We've been through the arguments a number of times in a number of threads. Doesn't seem like we'll come to a consensus with the information provided. So as of right now I wouldn't award him the scaling.

Best to let time tell...

Y
05-15-2016, 01:30 AM
It's one of those things that probably won't sort itself out.

W
05-15-2016, 01:31 AM
Yeah... We've been through the arguments a number of times in a number of threads. Doesn't seem like we'll come to a consensus with the information provided. So as of right now I wouldn't award him the scaling.

Best to let time tell...

Ay make a Neinhart profile, all the bitch ass 12 need one.

Reality
05-15-2016, 01:55 AM
Zeref had multiple bruises on him and it was heavily implied Natsu's last blow was going to kill him. Zeref is below Igneel.
It really wasn't, it was just a theory Zeref came up with, he wasn't even sure it would work either.

Did you re-read the fight? Zeref is below Igneel based on what?

W
05-15-2016, 02:18 AM
It really wasn't, it was just a theory Zeref came up with, he wasn't even sure it would work either.

Did you re-read the fight? Zeref is below Igneel based on what?
Where did he show he was uncertain? He even starts to thank everyone like he was really about to die when Natsu lands the first blow in BDFM. I read the fight and as soon Natsu mentions it being Igneel's powers he goes straight in BDFM and rushes Zeref while Zeref himself had no intention letting Natsu win like he said right after.

Zeref is below Igneel because Natsu with his scraps was beating him while Zeref has to assemble a whole army just to fight Acno while Igneel went in by himself and actually done a good ass job. Nothing implies Zeref is stronger than Igneel, especially since Dragons are by far the most dominant race in the show.

Reality
05-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Where did he show he was uncertain? He even starts to thank everyone like he was really about to die when Natsu lands the first blow in BDFM. I read the fight and as soon Natsu mentions it being Igneel's powers he goes straight in BDFM and rushes Zeref while Zeref himself had no intention letting Natsu win like he said right after.

Zeref is below Igneel because Natsu with his scraps was beating him while Zeref has to assemble a whole army just to fight Acno while Igneel went in by himself and actually done a good ass job. Nothing implies Zeref is stronger than Igneel, especially since Dragons are by far the most dominant race in the show.
Already wen't over this.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?39695-Official-Fairy-Tail-Tier-List/page3

W
05-15-2016, 10:39 PM
Already wen't over this.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?39695-Official-Fairy-Tail-Tier-List/page3
So you just link me shit instead of replying.......Your main point was that Zeref gave up but he says he doesn't want to die right after Natsu's reveals that it was Igneel's power. He never gave up. While Teo already addresses that the eyes don't stand for shit.

Reality
05-16-2016, 01:30 AM
So you just link me shit instead of replying.......Your main point was that Zeref gave up but he says he doesn't want to die right after Natsu's reveals that it was Igneel's power. He never gave up. While Teo already addresses that the eyes don't stand for shit.
So him standing there crying and refusing to even counter is not giving up? His eyes are just his state of mind, he was casual against Natsu, the fact that he started crying is a dead giveaway.

Rax
05-17-2016, 06:55 AM
Zeref should be a lot higher than this

Etherion isn't even considered when he wanted to kill himself, so obviously it wouldn't work.

It was fired one year before the start kd the series and s constantly stated to be country level, even by those who've used t.

No, COV, it was used.

Pay attention

McCree
05-17-2016, 11:46 AM
Zeref should be a lot higher than this

Etherion isn't even considered when he wanted to kill himself, so obviously it wouldn't work.

Does Etherion have feats that put it at Country level or just statements?

COV
05-17-2016, 11:55 AM
Does Etherion have feats that put it at Country level or just statements?

Etherion was canonically fired and it was used on a Tower that is meant to absorb and contain the energy for a while.

Numinous One
05-17-2016, 01:39 PM
Etherion only canonically fired once and it was used on a Tower that is meant to absorb and contain the energy for a while.

Twice.
One year prior to the start of the series, during Alvarez's previous invasion.

COV
05-17-2016, 02:53 PM
Twice.

No, it wasn't used back then it was just a deterrent for Alvarez to back off from invading.

Numinous One
05-17-2016, 03:18 PM
No, it wasn't used back then it was just a deterrent for Alvarez to back off from invading.

It's rather explicitly stated that they did use it.
Both in shitty online scans and on CR.

COV
05-17-2016, 03:53 PM
It's rather explicitly stated that they did use it.
Both in shitty online scans and on CR.

It's explicitly stated that they didn't fail the first time (failure would imply that there were casualties involved) but they were stopped by the Council with Etherion, Zeref also had to step in to stop the first attempted invasion of Alvarez not because Ishgar already used it, but that they feared it's usage on them which would have caused massive damage towards them.

- - - Updated - - -

No, COV, it was used.

Pay attention

Show me were it was used, because all I read was it was used as a deterrent against Alvarez's armies that Zeref was forced to stop them before serious damage was caused.

Y
05-17-2016, 03:53 PM
It doesn't matter wether it was used or not. (It was.)

Albion
05-17-2016, 03:54 PM
Pretty sure it was used don't remember the chapter though.

COV
05-17-2016, 04:37 PM
It doesn't matter wether it was used or not. (It was.)

Yes in Tower of Heaven Arc

bootleg boy
05-17-2016, 04:55 PM
Like Numinous was saying it was used during Alvarez's last invasion.
There are scans of it's use:

http://i9.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/79/fairy-tail-161421.jpg
http://i3.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/79/fairy-tail-161422.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Zeref didn't consider Etherion because it'd endanger the lives of people around him. He considered life to be precious up until recently. Not to mention after a period of time he became resolute on his desire for Natsu specifically to take his life.

The argument is a void one either way since at the end of the day Zeref never did take Etherion on and survive.

COV
05-17-2016, 05:27 PM
Like Numinous was saying it was used during Alvarez's last invasion.
There are scans of it's use:

http://i9.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/79/fairy-tail-161421.jpg
http://i3.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/79/fairy-tail-161422.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Zeref didn't consider Etherion because it'd endanger the lives of people around him. He considered life to be precious up until recently. Not to mention after a period of time he became resolute on his desire for Natsu specifically to take his life.

The argument is a void one either way since at the end of the day Zeref never did take Etherion on and survive.

Those pages show no proof that it was Alvarez at all, it only describes it's power to obliterate an entire country nothing more.

He didn't want Alvarez to invade because it was too soon for them and would have cause massive casualties if they did.

bootleg boy
05-17-2016, 05:34 PM
Here are two of the most credible translations explicitly saying that Ishgar used Etherion's power against Alvarez.

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/fairy-tail/439/14.png

http://i.imgur.com/wldHkXi.png

COV
05-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Here are two of the most credible translations explicitly saying that Ishgar used Etherion's power against Alvarez.

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/fairy-tail/439/14.png

http://i.imgur.com/wldHkXi.png

As a deterrent, not actual firing sequence, same with Face, also they stopped Alvarez not crushed them, there is a difference, they called off the invasion by Zeref because he said it would have been disastrous and suffered if they did.

Albion
05-17-2016, 05:42 PM
As a deterrent, not actual firing sequence, same with Face, also they stopped Alvarez not crushed them, there is a difference, they called off the invasion by Zeref because he said it would have been disastrous and suffered if they did.
"Show of power" that means they actually fired Etherion and because of the power Etherion showed the invasion was called off.

COV
05-17-2016, 05:44 PM
Show of power can mean they just demonstrated it not on them but what it is capable of doing. A military country wouldn't invade knowing their enemies have nukes now would they?

bootleg boy
05-17-2016, 05:46 PM
A demonstration would require it's physical use.

COV
05-17-2016, 05:50 PM
A demonstration would require it's physical use.

On like a remote location, not on actual foreign targets that could spark an international incident of a war.

Albion
05-17-2016, 05:52 PM
What does it matter where it was used?
Fact is, it was used. You were originally arguing that it was used only once.

- - - Updated - - -

bootleg boy
05-17-2016, 05:52 PM
Doesn't really matter where it was used. This discussion was brought up because you said it wasn't used at all. Now that it's been made apparent that it was used for a fact this should be settled.

- - - Updated - - -

albion with that ninja

COV
05-17-2016, 05:57 PM
What does it matter where it was used?
Fact is, it was used. You were originally arguing that it was used only once.

- - - Updated - - -

I said that it was officially known to be used on Tower of Heaven. Then this discussion started to be diverted on how it was used on Alvarez which is absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't really matter where it was used. This discussion was brought up because you said it wasn't used at all. Now that it's been made apparent that it was used for a fact this should be settled.

- - - Updated - - -

albion with that ninja

i never said it was never used, just that it was officially used on Tower of Heaven, now that it was settled that it was never used to hit Alvarez then it is settled.

Albion
05-17-2016, 06:12 PM
I said that it was officially known to be used on Tower of Heaven. Then this discussion started to be diverted on how it was used on Alvarez which is absurd.

You said this.

Etherion only canonically fired once and it was used on a Tower that is meant to absorb and contain the energy for a while.
We have proof that they fired it during the Alvarez invasion.
Not at them but they used it.
Your whole argument was that it was never fired to begin with.
It doesn't matter where or who it was fired at. It was fired.
No one said it was used on Alvarez.

- - - Updated - - -

Twice.
This is what Numinous said "during the Alvarez invasion it was fired" which Teo proved was true, he never said it was used on them.

COV
05-17-2016, 06:22 PM
You said this.

We have proof that they fired it during the Alvarez invasion.
Not at them but they used it.
Your whole argument was that it was never fired to begin with.
It doesn't matter where or who it was fired at. It was fired.
No one said it was used on Alvarez.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what Numinous said "during the Alvarez invasion it was fired" which Teo proved was true, he never said it was used on them.

I never said that it was never fired to begin with, I said that it was officially used, there is a difference.

wether it was used before or not is irrelevant when it was never used on Zeref which was the whole purpose of the discussion.

W
05-18-2016, 02:38 AM
So him standing there crying and refusing to even counter is not giving up? His eyes are just his state of mind, he was casual against Natsu, the fact that he started crying is a dead giveaway.
I already addressed his eyes and Zeref said himself he isn't just going to let anyone kill HIM RIGHT AFTER. He started crying because he thought he might actually die though that wasn't his intention going into the war.

Reality
05-18-2016, 02:59 AM
I already addressed his eyes and Zeref said himself he isn't just going to let anyone kill HIM RIGHT AFTER. He started crying because he thought he might actually die though that wasn't his intention going into the war.
You never addressed the eyes, and I fail to realize why you brought it up in the first place.

Yes, and he didn't do shit to backup his statement, right after he told Natsu, that Natsu could be strong enough to kill him but it really depended on his strength, thinking it could've killed him he told Natsu about his past. If he wanted Natsu dead he could've just destroyed the book, yet he didn't.

He started crying because he though his wish was being fulfilled, which debunks your only argument. Dude literally just stood there hoping Natsu could kill him. If he didn't want anyone to kill him, he wouldn't have stood there hoping that his wish may have been fulfilled, yet he did. Zeref was only trying at the beginning, the moment Natsu showed him Igneel's power, specifically from the dead, he gave up on fighting back, and that single sentence you keep bringing up holds no meaning when actions say more than words.
http://i.fastmangu.com/bf70963ac001ae634c79fceeda882c83.jpg?v=1449489602

Rave
06-26-2016, 02:15 AM
Shouldn't this dude get upgraded by scaling from Eileen?

bootleg boy
06-26-2016, 02:26 AM
waiting for the discussion on eileen to be settled first.

Rave
06-26-2016, 05:30 AM
The MHS+ part or Island level+ dc?

McCree
06-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Both. She definitely isn't Island+. No one in FT is, Acno is 7 Gigatons, which is barely Island level.

Gray fullbuster
07-18-2016, 01:49 PM
How strong do you think zeref will be once he gets fh ?

Efege
07-18-2016, 02:08 PM
still not strong enough for acnologia

Gray fullbuster
07-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Maybe on human acno's level ?

Efege
07-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Gray fullbuster (http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?8895-Gray-fullbuster)
i think dragon acno>zeref with fh>human acno>zeref

Rax
07-19-2016, 05:48 AM
update needed

Slayer
07-19-2016, 05:58 AM
I've still to find any valid calc or explanation as to why anyone in Fairytail is considered "Island+"

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:07 AM
Well, seeing as August made a shock wave that was seen from 1000 miles away and Eileen compressed a 3200 kilometer wide country into 1/20th it's original size

Slayer
07-19-2016, 06:30 AM
Both of which have no credence to anyone but yourself.

:mak

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:33 AM
So creating a Shockwave thst can be seen from 1000+ miles away is useless?

Numinous One
07-19-2016, 06:37 AM
Calc it then :zaru

Slayer
07-19-2016, 06:37 AM
Using the same method used to make Whitebeard continent level?

Sure, why not :cat

Rax
07-19-2016, 06:50 AM
Not really, you'd just an scale the shockwave or something

R
07-19-2016, 08:02 AM
how can you "see" a shockwave?

Rax
07-19-2016, 08:42 AM
It's on the panel

McCree
07-21-2016, 05:11 PM
It wasn't even past the horizon, where are you getting 1000 miles?

MO
09-27-2016, 06:51 AM

Zeref barely attack back or even try to attack nasty. He basically let natsu beat his ass because he wanted to die.

McCree
09-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Revert stats to Mountain level.

Jello calc was thrown out.

Rax
06-29-2017, 05:19 AM
:rax

Efege
08-25-2018, 08:52 PM
bump

Rax
08-29-2018, 06:23 AM
Yeah

Efege
08-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Tokio; maybe you can fix your OWN outdated thread?

bootleg boy
08-29-2018, 10:32 PM
:panda

there aren't really any agreed upon upgrades to update this profile with

could add his 'fairy heart' version if you want, but it's not really much

Rax
08-29-2018, 10:54 PM

Let's get back to the Dragon Cry thread :pepper

Efege
08-30-2018, 09:51 AM

DC is 2 or 3 Digit PTīs

That is a HUGE update

bootleg boy
08-30-2018, 09:58 AM
DC is 2 or 3 Digit PTīs

That is a HUGE update

zeref wouldn't really scale to that even if it were

Rax
08-30-2018, 12:30 PM

It is and does.

It's silly to think White Zeref is below Animus.

Efege
08-30-2018, 01:39 PM

Zeref have full controll of RoT and absorbs FH which is above Etherion

By your Logic is White Animus>White Zeref.Do you really think so?

DC is also Canon

Rax
08-30-2018, 02:11 PM
Animus being above White Zeref is silly.

Rave
08-30-2018, 02:15 PM
Why you guys downplaying Zeref? He should at least be in the tenatons

Rax
08-30-2018, 02:21 PM
Why you guys downplaying Zeref? He should at least be in the tenatons
Don't be a cunt

Rave
08-30-2018, 02:26 PM
Don't be a cunt
Don't be a Zeref downplayer

bootleg boy
08-30-2018, 02:28 PM
at this point i shouldn't need to explain why acquiring 'fairy heart' in itself wouldn't allow a character to scale to the likes of etherion, or other things of it's ilk.

also, manipulating RoT evidently didn't require the user to possess similar levels of magic power. if it did he wouldn't have still needed RoT's reserves to facilitate his time travel. he also wouldn't have been afraid of acnologia with that level of power.

Sir Torch
08-30-2018, 02:31 PM
at this point i shouldn't need to explain why acquiring 'fairy heart' in itself wouldn't allow a character to scale to the likes of etherion, or other things of it's ilk.

also, manipulating RoT evidently didn't require the user to possess similar levels of magic power. if it did he wouldn't have still needed RoT's reserves to facilitate his time travel. he also wouldn't have been afraid of acnologia with that level of power.

Could one perhaps power scale FH Zeref to Animus?

Animus did aquire dragon cry, and FH zeref should be stronger than him :catthink

Granted, then the question appears of whether animus himself scales to dragon cry..

bootleg boy
08-30-2018, 02:41 PM
Could one perhaps power scale FH Zeref to Animus?

Animus did aquire dragon cry, and FH zeref should be stronger than him :catthink

Granted, then the question appears of whether animus himself scales to dragon cry..

i'd agree with scaling even regular zeref to base animus.

i don't see what case could be made for regular animus scaling to 'dragon cry' tho.

Sir Torch
08-30-2018, 02:42 PM
i'd agree with scaling even regular zeref to base animus.

i don't see what case could be made for regular animus scaling to 'dragon cry' tho.

Oh, I was talking about Dragon Cry Animus, not base animus

bootleg boy
08-30-2018, 02:44 PM
Oh, I was talking about Dragon Cry Animus, not base animus

you mean the version with 'dragon cry' partially absorbed that fought dragon hybrid natsu?

Sir Torch
08-30-2018, 02:45 PM
you mean the version with 'dragon cry' partially absorbed that fought dragon hybrid natsu?

He was able to absorb the circles when fighting natsu, which means he could potentially absorb the whole of it :catthink

Rax
08-30-2018, 04:03 PM

But he was linked to the RoT. He was able to control and harness it, something far beyond The Dragon Cry

Not to mention general scaling.

He was also fighting a superior Natsu and stale mating him for a bit while Animus was demolished by a lesser Natsu

Efege
08-30-2018, 05:36 PM

Answer my question

Skeptik
08-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Jeez. You guys are way too persistent. Dragon Cry this, moon lvl that. I see why tokio doesn't want to bother.

Efege
08-30-2018, 05:58 PM
DC is not Moonlevel.

The result is Continentlevel+

Rax
08-31-2018, 12:42 AM
Tokio is becoming as scarce as Y

ihascaketoo!
08-31-2018, 01:00 AM
Change weakness to "being an edgy little bitch" nakama power :rax

Numinous One
08-31-2018, 01:53 AM
But he was linked to the RoT. He was able to control and harness it, something far beyond The Dragon Cry

Not to mention general scaling.

He was also fighting a superior Natsu and stale mating him for a bit while Animus was demolished by a lesser Natsu

Proof that dragonized Natsu is weaker?

Aside from pure speculation of course.

Because featwise he'd be superior.

Rax
08-31-2018, 02:55 AM
Proof that dragonized Natsu is weaker?

Aside from pure speculation of course.

Because featwise he'd be superior.

By burning away a power that's simply beyond the DC.

Zeref was still connected to the RoT and it was stated to be beyond anything else.

Not to mention the clear showings of having superior fire, which has consistently shown more as he got stronger such as better heat feats and burning magic.

And it's shown more than the Igneel tattoo powered Natsu.

Numinous One
08-31-2018, 07:55 AM
By burning away a power that's simply beyond the DC.

Zeref was still connected to the RoT and it was stated to be beyond anything else.

Not to mention the clear showings of having superior fire, which has consistently shown more as he got stronger such as better heat feats and burning magic.

And it's shown more than the Igneel tattoo powered Natsu.

Superior in quantity, no evidence it was superior in quality.
The difference could be as massive as comparing a pond to a sea. Only the pond will never run dry.

Being connected to it doesn't mean he could utilize all the power.
Acnologia is superior to him and even he found it impossible to retain all of it.
So just speculation that FH Zeref is superior to the Dragon Cry in terms of sheer power.

Natsu was burning magic in the GMG. His most impressive display of heat was against Erigor lol

Remnants of Igneels power < Dragon Cry
Prove me wrong :kanyeshrug

You literally just provided nothing concrete, it was all your opinion.

Efege
08-31-2018, 10:49 AM
The burden of proof is with you N.O.

bootleg boy
08-31-2018, 11:21 AM
nah... the burden of proof is on the one making the claim, i.e. you and rax

Zentos
08-31-2018, 11:27 AM
Did the movie get accepted as canon?

bootleg boy
08-31-2018, 11:30 AM
Did the movie get accepted as canon?

yeah

Zentos
08-31-2018, 11:38 AM
yeah
:vice

Numinous One;
Did the movie get accepted as canon? :maybe

Rax
08-31-2018, 12:10 PM
Superior in quantity, no evidence it was superior in quality.
The difference could be as massive as comparing a pond to a sea. Only the pond will never run dry.

Being connected to it doesn't mean he could utilize all the power.
Acnologia is superior to him and even he found it impossible to retain all of it.
So just speculation that FH Zeref is superior to the Dragon Cry in terms of sheer power.

Natsu was burning magic in the GMG. His most impressive display of heat was against Erigor lol

Remnants of Igneels power < Dragon Cry
Prove me wrong :kanyeshrug

You literally just provided nothing concrete, it was all your opinion.

RoT was stated to be beyond anything they or the rest of humanity ever knew about. That includes the DC

And? Zeref had FH so he could control it properly where as Acno straight absorbed it into his being.

Yes, Natsu's flames progressed. As they get more powerful they get superior burning feats. Like burning time.

Igneel was a full dragon who's power Natsu temporarily had. Nothing suggests half dragon Natsu was superior.

You're the one assuming everything in DC was for some reason below EoS stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Numinous One;

It doesn't need to be accepted. It's in the manga :lmao

Efege
08-31-2018, 12:20 PM

Animus is practically fodder for White Zeref where is strong enough to deliver acnologia a good fight.

RoT belongs to Zeref and he even sealed it.He can use the RoT whenever he wanthttps://i.imgur.com/OPGnMx1.jpg

Everyone who’s on Zeref’s side says he could possibly defeat or match Acnologia with Fairy Heart .

Zeref has both FH and RoT,2 Immense Powers that own their own could rival Etherion.Then you give them to a mage who is stronger than someone who can destroy Fiore

Numinous One
08-31-2018, 08:33 PM

Numinous One;

I don't see why not.

The director and producer both state exactly when in the main storyline it takes place.
Mashima said the movie is a prequel to the Alvarez arc.
There was something else, cant't remember.

Most of the rebuttals were just people acting as if their opinion matters more than the three people that made the movie.

And now movie only stuff is being referenced in the sequel manga.
:kanyeshrug

- - - Updated - - -

RoT was stated to be beyond anything they or the rest of humanity ever knew about. That includes the DC

And? Zeref had FH so he could control it properly where as Acno straight absorbed it into his being.

Yes, Natsu's flames progressed. As they get more powerful they get superior burning feats. Like burning time.

Igneel was a full dragon who's power Natsu temporarily had. Nothing suggests half dragon Natsu was superior.

You're the one assuming everything in DC was for some reason below EoS stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't need to be accepted. It's in the manga :lmao

And the only character that we know for sure accessed the entirety of it is Acnologia, just because Zeref had access to time magic doesn't mean he ever had access to it all.

Burning time is a laughable idea unless you're trying to claim with a straight face Natsu could vaporize the earth and destroy the rest of the solar system.
Or you make the logical deduction that Natsu burnt away the time magic Zeref was accessing based on his previous feats of burning magic.

And Natsu only had the remnants of his power.

RoT is above it due to being noted as an unimaginable source of power, and by default Acnologia is.
FH was exceptional because it was limitless, not extremely powerful.

Unless you can provide something concrete, nothing you say will hold weight because it's all an opinion.

Rax
09-01-2018, 07:51 PM
I don't see why not.

The director and producer both state exactly when in the main storyline it takes place.
Mashima said the movie is a prequel to the Alvarez arc.
There was something else, cant't remember.

Most of the rebuttals were just people acting as if their opinion matters more than the three people that made the movie.

And now movie only stuff is being referenced in the sequel manga.
:kanyeshrug

- - - Updated - - -

And the only character that we know for sure accessed the entirety of it is Acnologia, just because Zeref had access to time magic doesn't mean he ever had access to it all.

Burning time is a laughable idea unless you're trying to claim with a straight face Natsu could vaporize the earth and destroy the rest of the solar system.
Or you make the logical deduction that Natsu burnt away the time magic Zeref was accessing based on his previous feats of burning magic.

And Natsu only had the remnants of his power.

RoT is above it due to being noted as an unimaginable source of power, and by default Acnologia is.
FH was exceptional because it was limitless, not extremely powerful.

Unless you can provide something concrete, nothing you say will hold weight because it's all an opinion.

He had control over it. It was within his ability to control and manipulate. It was something FAR beyond the Dragon Cry.

Burning time, whether you want to complain about it or not, is a clear advancement in his flames that had never been achieved before from Natsu's fire. It was well above anything showed prior. It's a hax that progressed from his fires growth in heat and burning capability.

Using some mass exaggeration as a means to dismiss it means you might as well subtract things like 15M degree Yamamoto or Absolute Zero Rukia since both of those go down a massive line of crazy scientific cataclysmic events that were never shown despite the knowledge of how it would be.

You're the one assuming the latter is inferior when feats otherwise would say otherwise.

The fact Zeref didn't bother with the DC and acknowledged the level and means of the RoT and FH is a clear tell of what it was. If he's able to alter and control the RoT then something like the DC is well within his power.