PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories.

Underfed Somali
04-30-2012, 11:06 PM
God I love Conspiracy theories, they make you all paranoid and shit and make you dislike humanity in general a little bit more.

There are innumerous amounts of conspiracy theories out there, but which ones have a special place in your heart? Please call them out and we can debate their allegedly truthfulness.

Myself I have a fondness of the 9/11 conspiracy theory. Which also brought me to my favorite secret organisation.

The Illuminati or the VrijMetselaars aka Freemasons. The world being governed by the richest 13 families in the world, of which numerous have relations to Royalty and American presidents?

Yeah fucking A this shit is legit.

How about you guys? Or you rather not waste your time on these flighty fables...

Edit: I hereby will ask all participants when joining the discussion to read this thread in its entirety to be informed and not double post information. Also try to usher upon this thread carefully and keep misinformation out as much as possible. Keep your sources handy too if possible when pointing out texts pictures etc if possible.

Thank you in advance.

The Gaddess
04-30-2012, 11:07 PM
The moon theory.

Pimp of Pimps
04-30-2012, 11:08 PM
Moving this to the Cafe, has some potential for some good discussion.

Underfed Somali
04-30-2012, 11:08 PM
The moon theory.

I know multiple moon theories.

WHich one do you mean? The one where we never landed on the moon, or the one where the moon is artificial or the one where alien artifacts and some energy forms have been discovered on the moon?

I love 'm all.

V
04-30-2012, 11:11 PM
I just dismiss most of them as silly theories, though most of them are fun to read when you have nothing better to do I suppose.

The moon theory where the United states fabricated evidence to make it seem as if they had reached the moon.

The Gaddess
04-30-2012, 11:15 PM
The alien one.

Pimp of Pimps
04-30-2012, 11:16 PM
http://newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know-Updated-Revised-and-Extended.aspx

An interesting read, to say the least.

The Visionary
05-01-2012, 12:00 AM
My favorite:

Evelyn Lincoln, John F. Kennedy's close secretary, after the assassination of JFK, flew home on Air Force One and jotted down a quick list of people who she suspects may have killed the President. On the top of the list: Lyndon B. Johnson, the Vice President at the time. Everyone during the time knew LBJ and Kennedy absolutely HATED each other and the people who knew LBJ said he was the type of person to never play second fiddle to anyone. LBJ loved to be in charge of everything and has a history of being a ruthless and secretly corrupt man. He being asked to be JFK's Vice President was insulting him to the highest degree, especially since the Vice Presidency isn't worth shit.

Evelyn has an entire book about this.

Pimp of Pimps
05-01-2012, 04:23 PM
That's pretty interesting.

Have any of you guys ever lurked ATS? It's pretty much a conspiracy theory forum. Very interesting stuff on there.

Minty
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Media is used to teach social 'norms'. The media is run by the chickens. We eat their clones so they can make us think we have power over them. Every time you eat Popeye's you make the real chickens stronger by giving them your soul bite by bite. The 13 highest chickens run the government through the use of magic and satanic symbols. Every show has to have these manipulating devices in order to be aired. Every song as well.

Underfed Somali
05-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Media is used to teach social 'norms'. The media is run by the chickens. We eat their clones so they can make us think we have power over them. Every time you eat Popeye's you make the real chickens stronger by giving them your soul bite by bite. The 13 highest chickens run the government through the use of magic and satanic symbols. Every show has to have these manipulating devices in order to be aired. Every song as well.

Like Aizen said, God's throne is empty you merely have to take its seat. The 13 highest chickens are merely postponing the inevitable. The fall of their throne. I agree though that the vast amount of misinformation is clearly clouding most people's judgement, but when exploring equality I think there is room for much study and debate.

www.desteni.org shows some fucked up interdimensional stuff. They also have stuff about demon possessions and the afterlife. They even interviewed Hitler. How messed up is that?

Minty
05-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Interesting website there.

Underfed Somali
05-01-2012, 07:29 PM
The stuff you'll find on there will blow your mind, don't delve in too deeply, you'll have sleepless nights.

Pimp of Pimps
05-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Some of my favorite conspiracy theories are the ones that state that humans have been advanced for a lot loner than people realize and we have destroyed our own civilizations multiple times.

Underfed Somali
05-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Some of my favorite conspiracy theories are the ones that state that humans have been advanced for a lot loner than people realize and we have destroyed our own civilizations multiple times.

Yes I also know and enjoy that one too. Did you know that the Bagavhad Gita, (Hindu religious text of Hari Krishna) tells of powerful Gods using a weapon that shoots a bolt of fire that created a mushroom clouded explosion and where people hair and fingernails would fall out.

Sounds like nuclear device right?

Don't know if you know of the series Alien Technology or Chariots of the Gods?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-373807185570806915

They both speak of possible alien encounters and lost technology. I'm sceptic about the alien thing, but the technology seems legit.

I've always wondered what the Great Pyramid exactly was used for.

Pimp of Pimps
05-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah, the Vedas are full of amazing information. I believe the Vedas even describe how to make a mercury power source for a flying machine that was tested out in modern times and it worked.

Have you looked into Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa?

Minty
05-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Theory: Presidents in the US are predetermined.

Berserker
05-01-2012, 07:58 PM
The stuff you'll find on there will blow your mind, don't delve in too deeply, you'll have sleepless nights.

great its already dark

LETS GO!

Minty
05-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Theory: Twitter is used for mind control.

Berserker
05-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Theory: Twitter is used for mind control.

how?

Pimp of Pimps
05-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Theory: Presidents in the US are predetermined.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Halaros 536
05-01-2012, 08:27 PM
US president or the president/prime minister of any country being predetermined is quite likely.

Underfed Somali
05-01-2012, 08:36 PM
US president or the president/prime minister of any country being predetermined is quite likely.

That shit has been going on since the fall of the Roman Empire.

All American presidents are related to the same English ROyal ancestor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYKMJkatzI

Pimp of Pimps
05-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Everything goes back to Rome I tell you. Everything.

Pimp of Pimps
05-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Who here is a fan of the dinosaur conspiracy?

Ultra
05-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Who here is a fan of the dinosaur conspiracy?

Fill me in.

Pimp of Pimps
05-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Basically the theory states that a very small number dinosaurs did in fact survive until relatively recent times and that is what the ancient people called dragons. There have been fossils discovered of a T. Rex where the bone marrow is still in the bone, for example.

The Gaddess
05-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Wow. I wish I lived in Ancient times.

Pimp of Pimps
05-03-2012, 01:25 AM
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x349/fazyluck/ANGKORstegasaurus.jpg

That is an image from an ancient in Cambodia. Looks a lot like a stegosaurus.

The Gaddess
05-03-2012, 01:25 AM
And that IS pretty convincing.

Pimp of Pimps
05-03-2012, 01:29 AM
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb-rock-art-man-fighting-allosaurus.jpghttp://www.bible.ca/tracks/peru-tomb-rock-art-man-riding-triceratops.jpg

From ancient Peru.

If any of you have read Beowulf, it describes a monster called a grendal that had very short arms, scaly skin, walked on two legs and had a huge head. Sounds a lot like a T. Rex, doesn't it?

The Gaddess
05-03-2012, 01:31 AM
A triceratops and a T-Rex. If it were indeed true, that means Humans caused the extinction of these animals.

Ultra
05-03-2012, 01:47 AM
That sounds pretty cool, though realistically it's nearly impossible. Very few animals have been around since the age of the dinosaurs, and those that have did because they were really good at what they did and weren't much affected by the outside world (Sharks, rodents). If dinos lived for 60 million years and were sucessful it seems odd that so many smaller evolutionary ancestors like lizards and birds would exist.

I find it more likely that the discovery of Dinosaur fossils wasn't as recent as History says. I find it very hard to believe nobody knew what those skeletons were of until the 1800's.

The Visionary
05-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Did anyone ever listen to JFK's speech that's supposedly warning us against the the New World Order/Secret Societies? Gives me chills just listening to it.

Also, every US President that has publicly stood against the International Banking Houses led by Rothschild has been assassinated (JFK, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley).

Oh, the phrase "New World Order" has been openly used by many prominent leaders in the world, including US presidents.

I would really like to not believe in any of these theories, but some of the facts are too convincing to ignore.

Pimp of Pimps
05-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Do you have a link to JFK's speech? Sounds very interesting.

The Visionary
05-04-2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUsJHeVXiE&feature=related

The entire speech is about 20 min, but this version highlights the most important parts of it. If you want the full thing I'll post it.

The Gaddess
05-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Oh wow. That sounds like he was trying really hard to stop them.

Minty
05-04-2012, 12:33 AM
George H. W. Bush talked about the NWO all the time.

The Visionary
05-04-2012, 12:34 AM
That speech is the reason I respect JFK so much. That man, probably knowingly, gave his life to warn us of this.

Millennium Creed
05-04-2012, 12:34 AM
He gives that speech and JFK is only #2 on your list. :pek

Gaidou
05-04-2012, 02:20 AM
I think it was stated somewhere that all US Presidents were in some way, shape, or form related to George Washington, actually.

Underfed Somali
05-08-2012, 12:09 AM
I think it was stated somewhere that all US Presidents were in some way, shape, or form related to George Washington, actually.

My friend. To keep you informed I will grant you a previous post I entered in this thread.

I hereby will ask all when joining the discussion to read this thread in its entirety to be informed and not double post information. Also try to usher upon this thread carefully and keep misinformation out as much as possible. Keep your sources handy too if possible when pointing out texts pictures etc if possible. (I'll repost this in my first OP as well.)

That shit has been going on since the fall of the Roman Empire.

All American presidents are related to the same English ROyal ancestor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYKMJkatzI

The rabbit hole goes much deep than you want to imagine.

Zoro
05-11-2012, 12:50 AM
My favourite one is Tupac faking his own death so he can 'disappear' from the world and make a grand return in 2014 to take down his "enemies."

Minty
05-16-2012, 04:00 AM
Tupac was killed for going against the grain. His own people had to kill him because one of the bodyguards that was close to Pac heard over the walkie talkie someone say "got him" which was recorded a few seconds after Tupac was shot. This particular bodyguard was told to leave his weapon home and stay away from Pac because they knew he would never agree to killing him. Then they had the balls to depict Tupac being crucified on his posthumous album cover which symbolized that he was murdered by his own people (Jesus was a Jew who was turned in by Jews).

Phoenix
10-27-2013, 06:35 PM
http://listverse.com/2013/04/10/10-more-fairly-recent-conspiracy-theories/

:lmao

Igneel
10-28-2013, 02:47 AM
Want a conspiracy theory? Reptiles are ruling the world and EVERY government. :zaru

Phoenix
10-28-2013, 02:49 AM
Facts don't lie.

2 more months till 2Pac returns.

Cake
10-28-2013, 02:50 AM
I like the one that says that Paul McCartney is dead.

X
02-24-2014, 09:21 PM
The Lockness Monster. That shit haunts me since I had a battle with ol' lassy back in the day.