PDA

View Full Version : UBD Profile: Naruto

Kane
04-16-2016, 09:41 PM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/f/f6/Naruto_as_the_Seventh_Hokage.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20150208132430

Origin: Naruto

Classification: Hokage

DC: Small Planet Level

Speed: Sub-Relativistic

Durability: Small Planet Level

Stamina: Superhuman, has large reserves of chakra

Standard Equipment: None notable.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability, Stamina, Agility: can create shadow clones, can create energy attacks, can manipulate multiple elements such as fire, water, lightning, earth, wind, lava, steam, , Shapeshifting (can transform into living beings and inanimate objects), regeneration,proficient in kunai and shuriken use, can summon frogs, can gather Natural Energy to increase the power of all his abilities, can store Natural Energy in shadow clones and summon them when he runs out of Natural Energy, can sense chakra and negative emotions, chakra manipulation, can stabilize life forces and restore missing organs, flight, can fire spheres comprised of yin and yang chakra as energy beams or energy balls as well as wield them as staffs, Ink Manipulation, can create magnetic forces, teleportation, mid-level Fuinjutsu (Sealing techniques) knowledge, can create explosive and toxic bubbles, can summon corrosive poison

Weaknesses: None notable.

R
04-16-2016, 09:42 PM
planet level is pushing it a little

Akrona
04-16-2016, 10:13 PM
A little? How in the hell is Naruto planet level?

Egress
04-16-2016, 10:15 PM
pls revert stats back to moon level

Y
04-16-2016, 10:16 PM
He's not planetary.

nor have I seen proof for sub relativistic.

Ichiryuu
04-16-2016, 10:38 PM
in b4 put at planet level Naruto because Toriko is at planet lvl in the ubd profile atm :catgrin

Albion
04-16-2016, 10:47 PM
I think there was a calc putting him at Mach 17k. :hmm

And he isn't Planet level.

Egress
04-16-2016, 10:52 PM
yes its this calc over here

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31157

which is based off of the Naruto vs. Toneri fight in The Last

it's basically toneri traveling Naruto Earth's diameter in roughly 4 seconds in anime-time. 'Course, their diameter of Naruto Earth is double the standard diameter of Earth, sooooo

i haven't seen the scene calc'er is referring to yet, but lets check it out

Y
04-16-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm going to seriously question the legitimacy of that....

Well tomorrow, it's 1 am.

Albion
04-16-2016, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah if the calc is valid Toneri is Small Planet Level and I guess that would scale to Naruto.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33492

Y
04-16-2016, 11:11 PM
That's still multiple levels of magnitude below planetary.

Albion
04-16-2016, 11:12 PM
I know he's actually low/mid end Small Planet level if the calc is valid. :catgrin

Slayer
04-16-2016, 11:40 PM
Planet level? :mak

Reality
04-16-2016, 11:58 PM
Looks good, good work Negro.

Egress
04-17-2016, 12:00 AM
I found the scene where Toneri launches himself towards the sunlight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOsudQ-j-pg
It's 10:23 and onwards

Toneri powers himself up with Puppet Reincarnation, but he should still be weaker than Tenseigan Chakra Mode. The time it took for him to "cross" the Earth looked more like 5 seconds.

So the assumptions the calc made:

1. Toneri had to travel a distance at least equal to the Earth's diameter based off of an astronomical fact

2. The Naruto Earth's diameter is roughly 24 km.

3. The time interval was 4 seconds.

The general idea behind assumptions 2 and 3 are fine, but for our purposes, the diameter should be the standard assumption which is 12 km, and I vote for bumping the timespan up to 5 secs.

First assumption is the important here, so someone who knows astronomy pls fact-check.

If all goes well, the speed should come out as mach 7400 ( or mach 9260 if you keep the 4-second time). Naruto and anyone at least in his tier would be scaled to this.

Unbound
04-17-2016, 12:52 AM
Planet level ninjas:zaru

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:25 AM
planet level is pushing it a little

A little? How in the hell is Naruto planet level?

pls revert stats back to moon level

in b4 put at planet level Naruto because Toriko is at planet lvl in the ubd profile atm :catgrin

Planet level? :mak

Planet level ninjas:zaru
look at the calc albion posted

yes its this calc over here

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31157

which is based off of the Naruto vs. Toneri fight in The Last

it's basically toneri traveling Naruto Earth's diameter in roughly 4 seconds in anime-time. 'Course, their diameter of Naruto Earth is double the standard diameter of Earth, sooooo

i haven't seen the scene calc'er is referring to yet, but lets check it out

I found the scene where Toneri launches himself towards the sunlight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOsudQ-j-pg
It's 10:23 and onwards

Toneri powers himself up with Puppet Reincarnation, but he should still be weaker than Tenseigan Chakra Mode. The time it took for him to "cross" the Earth looked more like 5 seconds.

So the assumptions the calc made:

1. Toneri had to travel a distance at least equal to the Earth's diameter based off of an astronomical fact

2. The Naruto Earth's diameter is roughly 24 km.

3. The time interval was 4 seconds.

The general idea behind assumptions 2 and 3 are fine, but for our purposes, the diameter should be the standard assumption which is 12 km, and I vote for bumping the timespan up to 5 secs.

First assumption is the important here, so someone who knows astronomy pls fact-check.

If all goes well, the speed should come out as mach 7400 ( or mach 9260 if you keep the 4-second time). Naruto and anyone at least in his tier would be scaled to this.
I actually had naruto reacting to toneri's beam in mind when i listed him as sub relativistic

Looks good, good work Negro.
somebody finally showing appreciation http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/rejoice.png

Egress
04-17-2016, 01:29 AM
I actually had naruto reacting to toneri's beam in mind when i listed him as sub relativistic

then prove its sub-relativistic speedz

Le nettoyeur
04-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Only Kaguya is planet level in DC, not Naruto or Sasuke.

Y
04-17-2016, 01:34 AM
That calc puts him at midish small planet even if it flies.

The gap to planetary is still gigantic.

Kags Final TSB is considered an outlier, it would've apparently busted the entire dimension counting countless stars.

Le nettoyeur
That calc puts him at midish small planet even if it flies.

The gap to planetary is still gigantic.
That testify the DC power between Kaguya and Naruto still.

Kane
then prove its sub-relativistic speedz
traversed a distance larger than the diameter of the moon in less than a second.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111201000/4403298-toneri+slices+moon+in+half.gif

look at the calc albion posted

Y
04-17-2016, 01:37 AM
The calc is still only small planet.

even if it flies.

negro pls.

- - - Updated - - -

traversed a distance larger than the diameter of the moon in less than a second.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111201000/4403298-toneri+slices+moon+in+half.gif

:easy

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:37 AM

even if it flies.

negro pls.
i don't care if its small/large etc none of my other profiles do i specify if their dc is small/large

- - - Updated - - -

even if it flies.

negro pls.

- - - Updated - - -

yes?

Y
04-17-2016, 01:38 AM
You don't get to skip an entire magnitude step.

Especially when it's this massive.

We're not gonna hand out special snowflakes for these profiles...

Le nettoyeur
04-17-2016, 01:38 AM
Y said that the gap between small planet level and planet level is gigantic.
Ofc, Negro

Huo Yuhao
04-17-2016, 01:39 AM
pls Negro

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:40 AM
You don't get to skip an entire magnitude step.

Especially when it's this massive.

We're not gonna hand out special snowflakes for these profiles...

Y said that the gap between small planet level and planet level is gigantic.
Ofc, negro
what? bruh look at all my other profiles, not once have i listed if its small island or large city or whatever

pls Negro

what?

Y
04-17-2016, 01:42 AM
what? bruh look at all my other profiles, not once have i listed if its small island or large city or whatever

what?

There's no large city level.

Continental - Moon - Small Planet - Planetary is an actual substep.

Putting something that would require the yield to be atleast 57 times higher is not deceptive at all, right? Might as well write relativistic for good measure, just because you always did something that's questionable we should do it everytime?

Come on be reasonable here....

Le nettoyeur
04-17-2016, 01:43 AM
The problem is not that Negro, looks carefully about what Y said. The energy output of destruction between small planet level and planet level are not even comparable.
You should be more accurate about your own Profile, you have a post here as a contributor.

Egress
04-17-2016, 01:43 AM

looks like it took more than a second to me, but alright I can sit down with anything between high mach 1000s to mach 10000.

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:45 AM
There's no large city level.

Continental - Moon - Small Planet - Planetary is an actual substep.

Putting something that would require the yield to be atleast 57 times higher is not deceptive at all, right? Might as well write relativistic for good measure, just because you always did something that's questionable we should do it everytime?

Come on be reasonable here....
i think its arbitrary but fine small planet level it is

Y
04-17-2016, 01:46 AM
:ily

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:48 AM
The problem is not that Negro, looks carefully about what Y said. The energy output of destruction between small planet level and planet level are not even comparable.
You should be more accurate about your own Profile, you have a post here as a contributor.
its all pretty arbitrary at the end of the day tbh

- - - Updated - - -

looks like it took more than a second to me, but alright I can sit down with anything between high mach 1000s to mach 10000.
i am talking about how fast the sword extended, not how fast it crossed the moon

- - - Updated - - -

:ily
:jk

- - - Updated - - -

who took down that emote? :easy

Huo Yuhao

what?

Y
I have no idea.

If I had to guess poopy or MC.

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:50 AM
I have no idea.

If I had to guess poopy or MC.
:smh great emote

Le nettoyeur
04-17-2016, 01:51 AM
its all pretty arbitrary at the end of the day tbh

And you should be happy, I never imagined Naruto to be small planet level at EOS tbh.

Kane
04-17-2016, 01:52 AM
And you should be happy, I never imagined Naruto to be small planet level at EOS tbh.
happy about a fictional character being able to produce or withstand a certain amount of energy? :dame

Le nettoyeur
04-17-2016, 01:53 AM
happy about a fictional character being able to produce or withstand a certain amount of energy? :dame
:maybe

Y
04-17-2016, 01:54 AM
Well, I would know someone there...

Le nettoyeur
04-18-2016, 05:41 AM
Kags Final TSB is considered an outlier, it would've apparently busted the entire dimension counting countless stars.
http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/948-character-profile-kaguya-otsutsuki

They don't consider this as an outlier apparently. Databook also confirm it : http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24739

Not to mention Black Zetsu.

Conclusion, we have a statement from the manga + an info from the Databook + a calc.
She was several times stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke which were apparently recognized to be small planet level.
Saying that she is at least planet level as a god tier is safe with all those proofs.

Gay
04-19-2016, 12:57 AM
naruto=toriko.
toriko=small planet.
case closed :avachan

Kane
04-19-2016, 07:26 PM
Y add to directory please

- - - Updated - - -

Technically I can add it to the other directory :khaled

Y
04-19-2016, 07:32 PM
K.

Fortune
04-19-2016, 07:34 PM
:jk

- - - Updated - - -

who took down that emote? :easy
You mean :loljk ?

Kane
04-19-2016, 07:35 PM
You mean :loljk ?
Yes, that one.

black star
04-20-2016, 02:55 AM
this profile :booker

Le nettoyeur
04-20-2016, 04:20 AM
this profile :booker
You're still alive

black star
04-20-2016, 12:24 PM
You're still alive

I guess?

Reality
04-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Black Star has lived longer than time itself.

black star
04-21-2016, 01:11 AM
Well I don't know what happen to this forum while I was gone, but this profile seems ridiculous though. Puuting Naruto at small planet level by some ridiculous scaling? No re.

First let me say you, Toneri moving the moon is impressive and all but do we know was it his TK that is moving it or the tenseigan enabling him through some hax? Not really. Even if we assume he has that level of power but he never used such ability in combat, more like juubi having chakra equal to the entire planet yet being able to form an attack that do serious damage to the planet.

Anyway all those calculation of moving moon was wrong, The Last novelisation has confirmed that moon was entirely hollow. I have already done the calc using hollow moon where only thing the moon has is its crust. Being hollow does increase its density but cutting it only give only around 3 times moon level. Not even close to small planet level.

Only thing that will put Naruto at planet level is him busting the tenseigan who was said to be able to withstand the collision of moon and earth, then again that seems like an outlier, coz I don't think a rasengan can be that powerful.

So Naruto might have small planet level energy but he cannot output any attack of that level, so putting him at small planet level in DC or strength is really wrong. Only characetr who is able to bust an entire dimension is Kaguya(can bust countless stars in it), other than her nobody have any DC to bust a small planet. That will be like putting Sasuke at solar system level coz he can open portal imo.

Another thing, Naruto should be at between the range of relativistic and LS, with a cannon LS reaction feat.

Thus, Naruto has
DC: moon level +
Speed: relativistic to LS.

Slayer
04-21-2016, 01:26 AM
Well I don't know what happen to this forum while I was gone, but this profile seems ridiculous though. Puuting Naruto at small planet level by some ridiculous scaling? No re.

First let me say you, Toneri moving the moon is impressive and all but do we know was it his TK that is moving it or the tenseigan enabling him through some hax? Not really. Even if we assume he has that level of power but he never used such ability in combat, more like juubi having chakra equal to the entire planet yet being able to form an attack that do serious damage to the planet.

Anyway all those calculation of moving moon was wrong, The Last novelisation has confirmed that moon was entirely hollow. I have already done the calc using hollow moon where only thing the moon has is its crust. Being hollow does increase its density but cutting it only give only around 3 times moon level. Not even close to small planet level.

Only thing that will put Naruto at planet level is him busting the tenseigan who was said to be able to withstand the collision of moon and earth, then again that seems like an outlier, coz I don't think a rasengan can be that powerful.

So Naruto might have small planet level energy but he cannot output any attack of that level, so putting him at small planet level in DC or strength is really wrong. Only characetr who is able to bust an entire dimension is Kaguya(can bust countless stars in it), other than her nobody have any DC to bust a small planet. That will be like putting Sasuke at solar system level coz he can open portal imo.

Another thing, Naruto should be at between the range of relativistic and LS, with a cannon LS reaction feat.

Thus, Naruto has

:roland

I was expecting a detailed solar system level wank, but it seems you retired from that game, miss those days :tomacry

What's the canon lightspeed feat?

and ---> http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?40448-Naruto-VS-Toriko&highlight=naruto+toriko :mak

Kane
04-21-2016, 01:42 AM

Thus, Naruto has
Toneri moved the moon using the tenseigan, which has the ability to create attractive/repulsive forces similar to Deva Path so it qualifies as power. And even if it was has because of can be quantified in terms of energy it can be used as DC, similar to Brandish's feats.

The Last Novel or whatever doesn't matter as it isn't canon. There are numerous contradictions within it like how it stated that the meteor Sasuke busted was 10 M despite it being much bigger than Konoha buildings in the movie.

The rest I'm not going address because you simply don't agree with power scaling whereas nearly everybody else does.

We already made the thread for Madara's Light Fang but the majority ruled in favor of no. If you wanna make another thread go ahead.

black star
04-21-2016, 01:56 AM
:roland

I was expecting a detailed solar system level wank, but it seems you retired from that game, miss those days :tomacry

What's the canon lightspeed feat?

and ---> http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?40448-Naruto-VS-Toriko&highlight=naruto+toriko :mak

Just look up how much energy is required to open a portal.

Hmm, I don't wanna bother going with debate with you guys in TMF, but Light Fang is already confirmed LS.

And sorry I don't read Toriko, you should know why? Coz its one of the stupidiest manga ever created, even supassing dragon ball and comic like silver age Superman. :mak

- - - Updated - - -

Toneri moved the moon using the tenseigan, which has the ability to create attractive/repulsive forces similar to Deva Path so it qualifies as power.

The Last Novel or whatever doesn't matter as it isn't canon. There are numerous contradictions within it like how it stated that the meteor Sasuke busted was 10 M despite it being much bigger than Konoha buildings in the movie.

The rest I'm not going address because you simply don't agree with power scaling whereas nearly everybody else does.

We already made the thread for Madara's Light Fang but the majority ruled in favor of no. If you wanna make another thread go ahead.
Not cannon? What?

I have already address that Toneri moving moon was not confirm whether he was using his TK or was it some sort of hax, coz his display of Tk against Naruto in the movie was extremely weak.

And about LF, I won't even bother making a thread in this forum about topic like that imo. I am just indicating I don't agree with this profile so people don't confused me with this profile in future.

Kane
04-21-2016, 02:01 AM
Just look up how much energy is required to open a portal.

Hmm, I don't wanna bother going with debate with you guys in TMF, but Light Fang is already confirmed LS.

And sorry I don't read Toriko, you should know why? Coz its one of the stupidiest manga ever created, even supassing dragon ball and comic like silver age Superman. :mak

- - - Updated - - -

Not cannon? What?

I have already address that Toneri moving moon was not confirm whether he was using his TK or was it some sort of hax, coz his display of Tk against Naruto in the movie was extremely weak.

And about LF, I won't even bother making a thread in this forum about topic like that imo. I am just indicating I don't agree with this profile so people don't confused me with this profile in future.as in its not considered to be the material that take precedence in regards to the story and should be regarded as secondary instead of source material.

Due to how we're treating hax now, whether it was actual hax or forces like deva path it would still count as DC. Basically, if it can be quantified in terms of energy it goes towards their profile (see Brandish).

And of course his TK against Naruto will look weak considering Naruto is much stronger than him.

I personally think its a LS feat as well but the forum doesn't and this profile is meant to represent forum consensus.

Cool

black star
04-21-2016, 02:14 AM
as in its not part of the canonical story and should be regarded as secondary instead of source material.

Due to how we're treating hax now, whether it was actual hax or forces like deva path it would still count as DC. Basically, if it can be quantified in terms of energy it goes towards their profile (see Brandish).
I personally think its a LS feat as well but the forum doesn't and this profile is meant to represent forum consensus.

Cool

Rax must have troll you people so hard to make that accept here :franco

Well thats the problem here, we don't argue what was displayed in the manga but rather what people in this forum want to accept.

Kane
04-21-2016, 02:20 AM
Rax must have troll you people so hard to make that accept here :franco

Well thats the problem here, we don't argue what was displayed in the manga but rather what people in this forum want to accept.nah, that's something people decided on their own :kanyeshrug

I agree with that statement to an extent. When I made the Light Fang thread, people dismissed it as an outlier and said data books were unreliable instead of saying why it couldn't be LS.

black star
04-21-2016, 02:32 AM
nah, that's something people decided on their own :kanyeshrug

I agree with that statement to an extent. When I made the Light Fang thread, people dismissed it as an outlier and said data books were unreliable instead of saying why it couldn't be LS.

Really? What makes people accept that? :hmm
Did Bleach and FT fans join hands? I wonder

I just see someone comenting that Ichibei is country level, maybe hax=dc viral is running really high

I know, thats why I won't bother with making a thread on it just so people can say stop wanking, thats outlier, databook is wrong etc etc without giving or hearing to a single reason.

Numinous One
04-21-2016, 02:41 AM
Really? What makes people accept that? :hmm
Did Bleach and FT fans join hands? I wonder

I just see someone comenting that Ichibei is country level, maybe hax=dc viral is running really high

IIRC that comes from Ichibei > Yama from Reitsu scaling.

black star
04-21-2016, 03:16 AM
IIRC that comes from Ichibei > Yama from Reitsu scaling.Nothing suprise me at this point. Scaling a hax character from a brute character.

Numinous One
04-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Nothing suprise me at this point. Scaling a hax character from a brute character.

And you kinda missed the point.

All of their abilities derive from Reiatsu.
More Reiatsu = More powerful

black star
04-21-2016, 03:35 AM
And you kinda missed the point.

All of their abilities derive from Reiatsu.
More Reiatsu = More powerful

I hope people don't come after me for saying this but thats not true actually.

More reiatsu means you will have more durability, but nowhere in the manga it was said that having more reiatsu means more powerful attacks or any change in stats.
Yama's main destructive power comes from his zanpakto, which is a destructive weapon while Ichibei has his zanpakto as a hax that can seal people's ability. Yama's bankai was said to be able to destroy if he loose control, can Ichibei do that with his zanpakto? Nope.
Ichibei might be stronger than Yama, but thats due to his hax. Its like Deidara and Itachi, Itachi is stronger than Deidara but can Itachi bust villages casually like Deidara? No really. So I question the mode of scaling people are doing here.

Then again I don't really want to debate anything against major consent of members of this forum. We all know how this forum works, not really my style. :whew

R
04-21-2016, 07:03 AM
BS believing he is the level headed one who tries to be reasonable :mak

Efege
04-21-2016, 09:00 AM
Any forums have another rules and oponions.thats normal on the inet

gunchar
05-20-2017, 08:30 AM
I know this thread is older, but i'm a bit confused about the profile:

First: Wouldn't the Toneri feat put Naruto just at max. moon+ lvl?

Second: What is his feat for Sub-Rel. speed, or does that refer just to reaction time?

Third: This time would it be a bit of an upgrade, aren't Gudoudama kind of ignore durability?

Aether
05-20-2017, 08:40 AM
i dont know which attack of naruto is small planet level or continent level. his defense maybe is

Egress
05-20-2017, 04:02 PM
I know this thread is older, but i'm a bit confused about the profile:

First: Wouldn't the Toneri feat put Naruto just at max. moon+ lvl?

Second: What is his feat for Sub-Rel. speed, or does that refer just to reaction time?

Third: This time would it be a bit of an upgrade, aren't Gudoudama kind of ignore durability?
1. It should, but the small planet level dc isn't from tanking/overpowering Toneri's moon splitter. It's powerscaled from another feat, namely Toneri moving the moon out of orbit and towards Earth at high speed.
http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/toneri-moves-the-moon-naruto.33492/

2. Toneri jumping from the moon to cross half of the Earth's diameter in 4-5 seconds. This happened after Toneri was pushed out of his tenseigan mode, and while Toneri was using the Puppet Reincarnation technique.
http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/possible-naruto-speed-feat-in-the-last.31157/

3. They arguably don't. They just might have so much energy that they can atomize rock and metal.

gunchar
05-20-2017, 04:38 PM
1. It should, but the small planet level dc isn't from tanking/overpowering Toneri's moon splitter. It's powerscaled from another feat, namely Toneri moving the moon out of orbit and towards Earth at high speed. http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/toneri-moves-the-moon-naruto.33492/

2. Toneri jumping from the moon to cross half of the Earth's diameter in 4-5 seconds. This happened after Toneri was pushed out of his tenseigan mode, and while Toneri was using the Puppet Reincarnation technique. http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/possible-naruto-speed-feat-in-the-last.31157/

3. They arguably don't. They just might have so much energy that they can atomize rock and metal. Hmmm these feats seem pretty questionable(calculations and especially powerscalings in this case), but ok.

Egress
05-20-2017, 04:53 PM
Hmmm these feats seem pretty questionable(calculations and especially powerscalings in this case), but ok.
actually now that i look at it again, the toneri speed feat seems to have been thrown out

gunchar
05-20-2017, 09:58 PM
actually now that i look at it again, the toneri speed feat seems to have been thrown out

Well makes sense to me.

Efege
05-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Current Naruto stays at mach 75XX

Sup-Rela is outdated

Gay
06-04-2017, 01:54 AM
Current Naruto stays at mach 75XX

Sup-Rela is outdated
Isnt current naruto dead?

Efege
06-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Isnt current naruto dead?

Well,he was (probaly) dead in the first Boruto chapter.

What we see/read now are just flashback's

V
06-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Yea he is probably is dead