Ultra
04-26-2012, 05:58 PM
What's yours?

Millennium Creed
04-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Independent Moderate.

Berserker
04-26-2012, 06:00 PM
not that politcal but the Pirate Party is ok.

Rim
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM
anarchist.

The Visionary
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Liberal

Millennium Creed
04-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Who's your favorite Democratic president?

The Visionary
04-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Who's your favorite Democratic president?

1. Obama
2. Clinton
3. JFK

Millennium Creed
04-26-2012, 08:21 PM
JFK at 3rd? :pek

Rim
04-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Liberal
You aristocrat.

The Visionary
04-26-2012, 08:55 PM
JFK at 3rd? :pek

Close tie between him and Clinton. I just wish he could've finished his term.

Side-note, one of the main things I hate is when someone assumes BO is my favorite president because I'm black.

You aristocrat.

Uh, no.

Millennium Creed
04-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Being black wouldn't really be a bad reason if you think about it though. He's an inspiration. Though I really don't consider him the first black president. He's the first mixed President.

Rim
04-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Uh, no.

Read dune, and you'll know what I'm talking about.

The Visionary
04-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Being black wouldn't really be a bad reason if you think about it though. He's an inspiration. Though I really don't consider him the first black president. He's the first mixed President.

I don't deny that he's an inspiration. For black kids growing up in negative communities where they literally don't have any inspirational figures to look up to, turning on the television and seeing the most powerful man in the world has the same skin color as you must be a great feeling. It must be even for refreshing for those that actually lived through the civil rights movement. Hell, it's still refreshing for me at times.

Herman Cain was about to save the day!

Rim
04-26-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't deny that he's an inspiration. For black kids growing up in negative communities where they literally don't have any inspirational figures to look up to, turning on the television and seeing the most powerful man in the world has the same skin color as you must be a great feeling. It must be even for refreshing for those that actually lived through the civil rights movement. Hell, it's still refreshing for me at times.

Herman Cain was about to save the day!

Only if you're thinking like a seperatist/minority, which is as much a problem as anything else in society.

V
04-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Dont really care enough to have one

The Visionary
04-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Only if you're thinking like a seperatist/minority, which is as much a problem as anything else in society.

Put yourself in the shoes of a black kid in a dirt-poor community with a horrible school system and gangs ruling the area and tell me that seeing the first black president isn't a humbling feeling. That's one of the problems with the African American community in the US, there's not enough role models in the community and there's a lack of motivation. By role models, I don't just mean presidents, basketball players, and all that jazz; I mean local people: doctors, entrepreneurs, teachers that actually CARE, engineers, etc. There has to be a general change in mindset.

Underfed Somali
04-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Anarcho-communist.

Also I prefer Destonians, but they're kinda elite.

Rim
04-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Put yourself in the shoes of a black kid in a dirt-poor community with a horrible school system and gangs ruling the area and tell me that seeing the first black president isn't a humbling feeling. That's one of the problems with the African American community in the US, there's not enough role models in the community and there's a lack of motivation. By role models, I don't just mean presidents, basketball players, and all that jazz; I mean local people: doctors, entrepreneurs, teachers that actually CARE, engineers, etc. There has to be a general change in mindset.

I know where it comes from, but the sense of being a minority only deepens the problem. It's not healthy for a society.

The Gaddess
04-26-2012, 10:56 PM
None. The state my country is in, all I want is a government that does what it's supposed to do. No matter what it is that it's supposed to do.