PDA

View Full Version : Island Level

Aegon Targaryen
10-01-2015, 01:27 AM
What really defines an Island? Is it like Hawaii, or Madagascar, or Greenland?

JustSomeDude
10-01-2015, 01:32 AM
I think Island starts at something with the same mass as the Isles of Scilly (Smallest island(s) in the world)

black star
10-01-2015, 02:50 AM
Just one question how did people accept Meliodas's calc here when people already voted against pixel scaling.

JustSomeDude
10-01-2015, 03:00 AM
Just one question how did people accept Meliodas's calc here when people already voted against pixel scaling.

Which feat? The Danafor feat? I think it's still generally accepted as island level, but I don't know. You might want to thread that question

black star
10-01-2015, 03:04 AM
Which feat? The Danafor feat? I think it's still generally accepted as island level, but I don't know. You might want to thread that question
Problem is that calc as island level using pixel scaling which this forum voted against.

R
10-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Problem is that calc as island level using pixel scaling which this forum voted against.

The feat got accepted as island level even before the calc

which you got told 5 times already but still don't understand apparently

Y
10-01-2015, 07:50 AM
4.3 Gigatons of TNT at a minimum.

Rax
10-01-2015, 07:52 AM
No, the Danafor feat is calced in megatons with pixel scaling.

Mercantilist
10-01-2015, 08:10 AM
8.3 gigatons minimum, since island busting = mt everest busting.

black star
10-01-2015, 01:16 PM
The feat got accepted as island level even before the calc

which you got told 5 times already but still don't understand apparently

Will you use your brain for once? Accepted island? but how do you conclude its even island level when Mel never destroyed one. To prove it you need a calc but it shouldn't use pixel scaling. Mind giving one such calc?

And this forum clearly don't accept it genius, to be accepted you need 75% vote. Did it get?

Akira
10-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Will you use your brain for once? Accepted island? but how do you conclude its even island level when Mel never destroyed one. To prove it you need a calc but it shouldn't use pixel scaling. Mind giving one such calc?

And this forum clearly don't accept it genius, to be accepted you need 75% vote. Did it get?
Mel destroy danafor with multi mountain sized dark energy : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-130?page=10
Keep in mind also the hole has 30 000 feet deep !!!
even with logical reasoning, we can conclude it's island level DC
What do you think ?

R
10-01-2015, 03:06 PM

You are too dumb to realize how the comprehensive energy scale works right?

To be island level you have to perform a feat with enough force behind it to destroy an island - you don't have to actually bust an island

by your logic only frieza is planet level since he is the only one who destroyed a planet and cell is only island level because he only destroyed islands
comprehens energy scale

inform yourself before you speak

Y
10-01-2015, 03:09 PM

To be island level you have to perform a feat with enough force behind it to destroy an island - you don't have to actually bust an island

by your logic only frieza is planet level since he is the only one who destroyed a planet and cell is only island level because he only destroyed islands
comprehens energy scale

I don't think you realize who you're talking to.

R
10-01-2015, 03:23 PM
I don't think you realize who you're talking to.

What you mean?

Kane
10-01-2015, 03:32 PM
You don't need a calc to prove Mel's feat is island level, you might as well ask for a calc for Piccolo's moon buster to prove it was moon level.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the thread island level is somethign that is quantified through energy, not the mass of an object.

black star
10-02-2015, 03:11 AM

comprehens energy scale

That is why I told you to use your brain for once for fucks sake. Who said to be island level you need to actually bust it?
Goku is accepted planet level even though he never have destroyed one. Do you know why? Coz he have negated/ overpowered planet busting energy attacks.
Did Mel ever do something like that? NO

There is another way to actually put him at island level even though he haven't busted one. Calculating its enegy output. Problem is you should make that calc without using pixel scaling.
Do you have such calc? IF you have such calc then show me, then we will disscuss.

What you are doing is showing me a mountain level attack with some black energy pillar and claiming its mountain level without any prove.
Provide any credible prove and I will accept it. I don't have any problem with NNt being Island level, problem is your claim which doesn't have anything to back it up.
Try harder next time.

Rax
10-02-2015, 03:33 AM
You don't need a calc to prove Mel's feat is island level, you might as well ask for a calc for Piccolo's moon buster to prove it was moon level.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the thread island level is somethign that is quantified through energy, not the mass of an object.

Not really

Danafor was city sized,so without a calc you're just assuming it's mointain level

R
10-02-2015, 06:46 AM
That is why I told you to use your brain for once for fucks sake. Who said to be island level you need to actually bust it?
Goku is accepted planet level even though he never have destroyed one. Do you know why? Coz he have negated/ overpowered planet busting energy attacks.
Did Mel ever do something like that? NO

There is another way to actually put him at island level even though he haven't busted one. Calculating its enegy output. Problem is you should make that calc without using pixel scaling.
Do you have such calc? IF you have such calc then show me, then we will disscuss.

What you are doing is showing me a mountain level attack with some black energy pillar and claiming its mountain level without any prove.
Provide any credible prove and I will accept it. I don't have any problem with NNt being Island level, problem is your claim which doesn't have anything to back it up.
Try harder next time.

Oh. That's easy

so after the calc you accept it and therefore meliodas crushes naruto
Oh and from be scans naruto is multi mountain - prove me otherwise via calcing
please without pixelscaling

black star
10-02-2015, 12:37 PM
Oh. That's easy

so after the calc you accept it and therefore meliodas crushes naruto
Oh and from be scans naruto is multi mountain - prove me otherwise via calcing
please without pixelscaling

I don't get what are saying there. MInd writing the proper way

R
10-02-2015, 03:13 PM
I don't get what are saying there. MInd writing the proper way

i saw your calc put a BD at 53 MT which is regular mountain level. making naruto multi-mountain

i will create the calc for mels danafor feat again without pixelscaling, so we have 3 ways

poll. calc with pixelscaling and calc without pixelscaling

easy

black star
10-02-2015, 03:42 PM
i saw your calc put a BD at 53 MT which is regular mountain level. making naruto multi-mountain

i will create the calc for mels danafor feat again without pixelscaling, so we have 3 ways

poll. calc with pixelscaling and calc without pixelscaling

easy

Actually you have only one way, calc without Pizelscaling unless you have feat of Mel destroying an island

R
10-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Actually you have only one way, calc without Pizelscaling unless you have feat of Mel destroying an island

then without pixelscaling

and

for the last time:

island level doesnt mean you have to bust an island

what is wrong with you

black star
10-02-2015, 04:25 PM
then without pixelscaling

and

for the last time:

island level doesnt mean you have to bust an island

what is wrong with you

Learn to read, coz its annoying when people complain for things that I didn't even said.

R
10-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Learn to read, coz its annoying when people complain for things that I didn't even said.

the way you argue heavily implies you do think that way.

even users who are not involved in our discussion question your reading comprehension at this point already

black star
10-02-2015, 04:46 PM
the way you argue heavily implies you do think that way.

even users who are not involved in our discussion question your reading comprehension at this point already

Did you ask your mommy or what? :lmao
Fail to comprehend and when pointed out resort to insult other. Classic

R
10-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Did you ask your mommy or what? :lmao
Fail to comprehend and when pointed out resort to insult other. Classic

thats BS for you :tom

feels bad dont it?

Kane
10-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Not really

Danafor was city sized,so without a calc you're just assuming it's mointain level

And? A more casual attack from a weaker form went more than 9 km in the ground.

R
10-03-2015, 07:53 AM
danafor castle - city sized.

danafor kingdom - not city sized

meliodas destroyed - danafor kingdom