02-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Darkseid is pretty messed up.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 12:13 AM
http://images.wikia.com/disneyvillains/images/6/61/Scar4.jpg

The Akainu of Disney.

PZ
02-22-2012, 01:27 AM
^ ^ That, and that creepy witch from snow white, what a fucking paedo.

Z
02-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Damn, I wanted to mention Scar. Don't see how he is like Akainu though, other than their red color lol.

Also, it depends on what you guys consider the most evil. Joker is psychotic in the normal sense and serves a purpose by doing what he does. Darkseid isn't evil in the sense that he wants to make people suffer. He will just not let anything stand in his way. There is a difference between greatest villains and evilest characters.

I would mention Victor Zsasz, a man who kills because he flat out likes it. Or Lady Tremaine and her daughters because of their unquestionable torment and cruelty towards Cinderella. Or the Celestial Dragons from One Piece, who need no explanation.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 03:33 AM
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/special-features/atggv_2010/characters/shredder/311x264/shredder_311x264.jpg

If you don't know who this guy is, kill yourself.

I Love Sticky Buns
02-22-2012, 03:36 AM
Satan

Z
02-22-2012, 03:37 AM
Such a coincidence because I am in the process of watching all of TMNT (2003 Version) and Shredder is the definition of BADASS.

But him in the evilest characters in fiction?

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 03:38 AM
He's definitely in the group bt depends on what type of fiction you're differentiating.

I Love Sticky Buns
02-22-2012, 03:39 AM
How far along are you? Because shit gets RIDICULOUS.

Z
02-22-2012, 03:41 AM
He's definitely in the group bt depends on what type of fiction you're differentiating.
Well I am assuming anything fictional.

How far along are you? Because shit gets RIDICULOUS.
I am at where the triceratons have invaded Earth.

Pimp of Pimps
02-22-2012, 03:46 AM
Shredder is a pretty messed up dude.

I don't even know if the Joker is evil. He's just so freaking insane. I recall a comic where deep down the Joker does regret everything he did.

Minty
02-22-2012, 03:48 AM
http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/hanzo_hattori_9245.jpg

I Love Sticky Buns
02-22-2012, 03:49 AM
I can't remember if the truth about the shredder was revealed by then. It's been a long time.

Z
Shredder is a pretty messed up dude.

I don't even know if the Joker is evil. He's just so freaking insane. I recall a comic where deep down the Joker does regret everything he did.

He pretends to be sorry many times. That's how he won Harley over.

Also, am I missing something here? What has the Shredder done that puts him among the evilest characters in fiction?

Gaidou
Well I am assuming anything fictional.

I am at where the triceratons have invaded Earth.

Shredder's a homicidal maniac hell bent on destroying his own race lol, plus all of his misdeeds before he even came to earth.

He's pretty damned evil.

Minty
02-22-2012, 03:51 AM
http://images.wikia.com/powerpuff/images/5/55/HIM.jpg

Great Potato
02-22-2012, 03:51 AM

Also, am I missing something here? What has the Shredder done that puts him among the evilest characters in fiction?

He beats up turtles. He's almost as evil as Mario.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 03:52 AM
HIM

lol, he's more weird than evil.

Z
02-22-2012, 03:54 AM
Shredder's a homicidal maniac hell bent on destroying his own race lol, plus all of his misdeeds before he even came to earth.

He's pretty damned evil.
Eh, not making me think of him as among the most evil.

I can't remember if the truth about the shredder was revealed by then. It's been a long time.
That he was an ultron? Yeah, that has been revealed already.

He beats up turtles. He's almost as evil as Mario.
:lmao

Pimp of Pimps
02-22-2012, 03:55 AM

No, I mean I recall a comic where a telepath (J'onn maybe) looked into his brain and saw that. Maybe I'm misremembering though.

Have you seen the series before? I don't want to spoil stuff for you if you haven't, but he's one sick son of a gun.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Yeah, I don't think I spoiled anything have I?

The episode where they destroy the TCRI building already happened right?

Z
02-22-2012, 03:57 AM
No, I mean I recall a comic where a telepath (J'onn maybe) looked into his brain and saw that. Maybe I'm misremembering though.

Have you seen the series before? I don't want to spoil stuff for you if you haven't, but he's one sick son of a gun.

That was when he temporarily turned Joker back to normal. He wasn't the Joker at the time.

Yeah I have. I am just rewatching it because it has been a while. What has he done?

Yeah, I don't think I spoiled anything have I?

The episode where they destroy the TCRI building already happened right?
Yes, it has happened already.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Most evil thing he's done is turn Zog's sacrifice into a waste :(

Z
02-22-2012, 04:01 AM
I actually do believe that deep deep deep down Joker feels sorrow for all the horror he has caused but he knows that it is simply too late. This has been implied in The Killing Joke most effectively.

Most evil thing he's done is turn Zog's sacrifice into a waste :(
Zog was epic :datass

Pimp of Pimps
02-22-2012, 04:03 AM
Yeah I have. I am just rewatching it because it has been a while. What has he done?

Back in the day, before he came to Earth, he caused the deaths of billions. He iirc wiped out entire planets.

Z
02-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Back in the day, before he came to Earth, he caused the deaths of billions. He iirc wiped out entire planets.

I see. I can see why you guys would put him up there but I don't consider the number of casualties as to how evil you are, but more of a how you do it or how you feel about it. Otherwise, you can pretty much put any major space villain in this category.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 04:07 AM
He squished Stockman and Hun and smiled about it. It was sick lol.

Pimp of Pimps
02-22-2012, 04:07 AM
He feels no remorse at all for his actions, if anything he enjoyed it. I'll have to watch it again but I remember when I watched the episode I was actually horrified at all he's done.

Z
02-22-2012, 04:08 AM
Alright I'll have to wait and see until I see that episode.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 04:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srwOi5LaC9M

Check at 6:46 :lmao

Spoiler.

Great Potato
02-22-2012, 04:12 AM
http://images.wikia.com/krbay/images/4/4f/Kirby_10.png
-He ravages villages of innocent civilians; this usually involves eating helpless victims, wearing their scalps, and slaughtering the victims friends and family while using a cruel mockup of their fighting style.
-Deedeedee seals an ancient force in the star rod to prevent it from harming Dreamland, he than gives the pieces to his minions to make sure the evil never resurfaces. Kirby proceeds to come along, slaughter all the minions, release Nightmare, then kills it just to satisfy his bloodlust.
-Meta Knight wants to promote exercise because Dreamland is becoming too lazy; Kirby responds by blowing his aircraft out of the sky with all Meta Knights men still inside.

Pimp of Pimps
02-22-2012, 04:13 AM
GP's post makes a lot of sense.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 04:15 AM
:lmao

Pacifista
02-22-2012, 07:18 AM
TMNT is great. One of the great shows that they don't make anymore. That kind of quality is dead.

I'll add this though to the thread though.

Griffith.

Words cannot describe how much you will hate this man once you start reading Berserk. Not sure I can think of a manga I've read that made you hate a guy this much. I mean, you really, really, really, REALLY want to see his face bashed in. Oh how much you want that and so much more.

I Love Sticky Buns
02-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Fat clown/violator. He's really nothing more than a fat disgusting piece of shit who gets his rocks off from bad things happening to inoccent people.

Z
02-22-2012, 02:05 PM
TMNT is great. One of the great shows that they don't make anymore. That kind of quality is dead.

I'll add this though to the thread though.

Griffith.

Words cannot describe how much you will hate this man once you start reading Berserk. Not sure I can think of a manga I've read that made you hate a guy this much. I mean, you really, really, really, REALLY want to see his face bashed in. Oh how much you want that and so much more.

I think Griffith is simply one of those people who have such ambition that they are willing to do whatever is necessary to get there. His speech about dreams really speaks volumes of his character, and I always found him overrated as a villain personally. Granted, the thing he does do Caska is straight up spite towards Gutts but other than that, it's just really his ambitions.

I think Frieza and Dio Brando are much more evil if we go by manga. These guys are sadistic and enjoy killing and torturing people. I mean, Dio Brando made a mother eat her own child for amusement. And we all know about Frieza and how he enslaves and crushes planet by planet. He is far more evil than Shredder imo. I can't believe these two didn't pop up in my mind right away; or anyone else's for that matter.

I Love Sticky Buns
02-22-2012, 02:15 PM
How has nobody mentioned the shape-shifting MASTER OF EVIL?

Pacifista
02-22-2012, 02:17 PM
I think Griffith is simply one of those people who have such ambition that they are willing to do whatever is necessary to get there. His speech about dreams really speaks volumes of his character, and I always found him overrated as a villain personally. Granted, the thing he does do Caska is straight up spite towards Gutts but other than that, it's just really his ambitions.

Though it's true that Griffith had an overpowering ambition, through all that he spoke of he was still at his center human. Some part of him actually did care about his comrades and his love interest. For years he traveled with these people, ate with these people and fought with these people. If he didn't care then the behelit would never have worked as the requirement is that he sacrifice what's important to him. The more important it is to your heart, the more power you obtain. Honestly, what he did to Caska was just icing on the cake and certainly not the worst thing. It was the betrayal of every single one of those men that sacrificed everything to save him that makes him such an amazingly evil man. I'm not saying he's the most evil, but he's certainly up there.

I think Frieza and Dio Brando are much more evil if we go by manga. These guys are sadistic and enjoy killing and torturing people. I mean, Dio Brando made a mother eat her own child for amusement. And we all know about Frieza and how he enslaves and crushes planet by planet. He is far more evil than Shredder imo. I can't believe these two didn't pop up in my mind right away; or anyone else's for that matter.

I can't speak on Dio Brando as I still need to read Jojo but I can speak on Frieza. Indeed, Frieza is a cold, calculating killer. But here's the thing. Frieza, at best, enslaved millions as a business. Frieza at worst committed genocide due to a "myth" and tortured creatures and beings that he could care less about. What makes Griffith a much more evil some such or another than Frieza is the fact that he cared deeply for every person that he sacrificed. Each and every one of them was close to his heart. It's like the difference in a man killing some random people for their possessions and another man killing his entire family---that he loved---for their possessions. That just seems like the darker deed to me.

Great Potato
02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
That could arguably make Frieza more evil though. He's worked along side Dodoria and Zarbon for decades and didn't give a shit about either of them when they died; he just didn't care about anyone other than himself.

The Gaddess
02-22-2012, 03:56 PM
He mocked everyone who put their lives aside for him. He's pretty evil...

Also what? This Dio Brando made a mother eat her son? Scans please...

Z
02-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Though it's true that Griffith had an overpowering ambition, through all that he spoke of he was still at his center human. Some part of him actually did care about his comrades and his love interest. For years he traveled with these people, ate with these people and fought with these people. If he didn't care then the behelit would never have worked as the requirement is that he sacrifice what's important to him. The more important it is to your heart, the more power you obtain. Honestly, what he did to Caska was just icing on the cake and certainly not the worst thing. It was the betrayal of every single one of those men that sacrificed everything to save him that makes him such an amazingly evil man. I'm not saying he's the most evil, but he's certainly up there.

I can't speak on Dio Brando as I still need to read Jojo but I can speak on Frieza. Indeed, Frieza is a cold, calculating killer. But here's the thing. Frieza, at best, enslaved millions as a business. Frieza at worst committed genocide due to a "myth" and tortured creatures and beings that he could care less about. What makes Griffith a much more evil some such or another than Frieza is the fact that he cared deeply for every person that he sacrificed. Each and every one of them was close to his heart. It's like the difference in a man killing some random people for their possessions and another man killing his entire family---that he loved---for their possessions. That just seems like the darker deed to me.
I think you are personally overrating the betrayal factor here. Aizen and Blackbeard have done the same thing, just on different magnitudes, as Griffith. Even before he sacrificed them all, it was implied that he values his goal over anything else and mostly views his soldiers more of as pawns and tools. Frieza at the core is a straight up despicable coward who would go around killing anyone who he thought even had a slight potential of giving him trouble. He begs for mercy and when he is spared just turns around and attempts to backstab Goku. He is much more evil than Griffith imo.

Sorry about spoiling the Dio Brando stuff lol.

He mocked everyone who put their lives aside for him. He's pretty evil...

Also what? This Dio Brando made a mother eat her son? Scans please...

I don't remember the chapter number. But he did it.

The Gaddess
02-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Are you sure? I can't find anything about that anywhere... I'm pretty sure something like that would have been mentioned...

Z
02-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Are you sure? I can't find anything about that anywhere... I'm pretty sure something like that would have been mentioned...

I am 100% it happened. I'll look for page when I get home.

V
02-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Freiza is the only person I would say who was truly evil

Pacifista
02-22-2012, 08:51 PM
I think you are personally overrating the betrayal factor here. Aizen and Blackbeard have done the same thing, just on different magnitudes, as Griffith. Even before he sacrificed them all, it was implied that he values his goal over anything else and mostly views his soldiers more of as pawns and tools. Frieza at the core is a straight up despicable coward who would go around killing anyone who he thought even had a slight potential of giving him trouble. He begs for mercy and when he is spared just turns around and attempts to backstab Goku. He is much more evil than Griffith imo.

Aizen never cared about anyone, though. There was no one that had any value in his eyes except himself. Blackbeard is a bit more Griffith like but I honestly don't think he would have cared much at all if one of the Whitebeards was killed before his eyes or something like that. Once Guts left Griffith he went off the deep end because he knew just how valuable he was to him. He had just about relied 100% on Guts' strength for everything. Teach joined the Whitebeards for one purpose and one purpose only and nothing would have gotten in his way. He really didn't care one way or the other about his crewmates but he did want to make sure that he took Edward's place. Plus we spent a whole lot of time with Guts and Griffith as well as the other members of Band of the Hawk so we got to really know everyone involved. We didn't get that with Teach. We knew he was a bad guy from the moment we heard him and we didn't see him fellowship and treat his comrades as friends for the 20+ years that he knew them. This is also a key element in how it feels when reading through that part of Berserk, as well as everything that the Band went through to get him back and the brutal nature in which he let them all die. Much more cruel.

Frieza is again, very cruel but killing entire planets of what you consider roaches or lower just doesn't seem as inherently evil as sacrificing people you care a great deal about in horribly cruel, unfathomable ways. Of course that's just my opinion of the matter.

Sorry about spoiling the Dio Brando stuff lol.

You're fine. I've seen that scene before but I DO need to read Jojo eventually.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Surprised nobody said Voldemort yet actually.

Gaidou
02-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Lex Luthor also.

I Love Sticky Buns
02-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Motherfucker, Luthor ain't evil, he's entitled.

Z
02-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Voldemort is certainly not among the most evil characters in fiction, and Luthor is again one of those characters who don't do bad things for the sake of doing them. Everything he does is fruitful to him in some sort of manner. He has done downright disgusting actions but I wouldn't put him among the ABSOLUTE evilest.

Aizen never cared about anyone, though. There was no one that had any value in his eyes except himself. Blackbeard is a bit more Griffith like but I honestly don't think he would have cared much at all if one of the Whitebeards was killed before his eyes or something like that. Once Guts left Griffith he went off the deep end because he knew just how valuable he was to him. He had just about relied 100% on Guts' strength for everything. Teach joined the Whitebeards for one purpose and one purpose only and nothing would have gotten in his way. He really didn't care one way or the other about his crewmates but he did want to make sure that he took Edward's place. Plus we spent a whole lot of time with Guts and Griffith as well as the other members of Band of the Hawk so we got to really know everyone involved. We didn't get that with Teach. We knew he was a bad guy from the moment we heard him and we didn't see him fellowship and treat his comrades as friends for the 20+ years that he knew them. This is also a key element in how it feels when reading through that part of Berserk, as well as everything that the Band went through to get him back and the brutal nature in which he let them all die. Much more cruel.

Frieza is again, very cruel but killing entire planets of what you consider roaches or lower just doesn't seem as inherently evil as sacrificing people you care a great deal about in horribly cruel, unfathomable ways. Of course that's just my opinion of the matter.

I think the problem here is that you are looking at this in the manner that they are presented and from the prospective of a person who is reading the manga, and not pulling the character out in a stand alone sort of way and judging him alone and not how the story presents him. The Band going through a lot to rescue Griffith really does nothing except show that they really cared about him, which we already knew. Let's say for example we barely knew about the Band of the Hawk and just knew Griffith had them sacrificed yada yada. It would not make nearly as much of an impact on you or me for that matter, but that makes the view biased. I think of it like this.

Griffith - Man who sacrificed his band to gain fantastic power even though he himself cared about them. Yet he cared about his objective more.

Frieza - A being who has destroyed and tormented and enslaved planets and enjoys people under his feet and LIKES to mock them. Also a straight up coward really deep deep down who would beg for his life then would turn around and back stab you.

Frieza definitely comes off more evil to me. However, this stance can change because Berserk has not finished.

abdallax
03-01-2012, 06:29 AM
Dr Frankeinstein is evil

to create a being and neglect it that is disgusting im not saying he is the most evil but i say that is worse than killing

specially since he made a fail looking human

abdallax
03-01-2012, 06:30 AM
how about the guy from the SAW movies he is completely Fuked

he makes ppl kill themselves

The Gaddess
03-01-2012, 07:59 AM
I am 100% it happened. I'll look for page when I get home.

Uhh... Z?

Whitebeard.
03-01-2012, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INotAKQV2tk

Z
03-02-2012, 03:52 AM
Uhh... Z?

Tomorrow.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Tomorrow.

Damn procrastinators...

V
03-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Tomorrow

Z
03-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Ugh finally

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/jojo39s-bizarre-adventure/36/p-13

Read the few pages after that, you'll see

I Love Sticky Buns
03-02-2012, 06:23 PM
That's some kinky shit.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Ugh finally

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/jojo39s-bizarre-adventure/36/p-13

Read the few pages after that, you'll see

Oh... I was expecting something crueler honestly, but that's still fucked up...

Z
03-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Okay.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Would have been better if he forced a sane mother to eat the baby instead...

I Love Sticky Buns
03-02-2012, 07:41 PM
How do you force a sane mother to eat a baby?

Z
03-02-2012, 08:06 PM
It's Gad.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:07 PM
It's Gad.

Fuck you...

Idk, it's a manga... Scare her to the point that she's willing to do anything to save herself...

Z
03-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Fuck you...

Idk, it's a manga... Scare her to the point that she's willing to do anything to save herself...

A mother normally cares much more for her child than herself.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:11 PM
There have been manga (Don't ask me which) where the antagonists prove that everyone is selfish within caring for their own lives more... Also, there have been mothers, even in real life, who can't care less for their children. It's not that unbelievable, especially in a manga, to push a mother to that breaking point... It'd have been an awesome feat of villainy...

Z
03-02-2012, 08:13 PM
There have been manga (Don't ask me which) where the antagonists prove that everyone is selfish within caring for their own lives more... Also, there have been mothers, even in real life, who can't care less for their children. It's not that unbelievable, especially in a manga, to push a mother to that breaking point... It'd have been an awesome feat of villainy...

Of course there are exceptions but GENERALLY there is no way a mother would eat her child. Like not a chance.

And no, no manga can prove everyone is selfish and cares for themselves more than others. There will always be people who value others over themselves. Mother and child being a prime example.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Of course there are exceptions but GENERALLY there is no way a mother would eat her child. Like not a chance.

And no, no manga can prove everyone is selfish and cares for themselves more than others. There will always be people who value others over themselves. Mother and child being a prime example.

Just like you said, there will be people who value others over themselves. Most of them will be protagonists though... Lots of these mangas showcase the normal people as weak, in strength and mind...

I Love Sticky Buns
03-02-2012, 08:21 PM
You can do the spiderman, eat this baby or this whole bus full of babies falls to their deaths...

Z
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Just like you said, there will be people who value others over themselves. Most of them will be protagonists though... Lots of these mangas showcase the normal people as weak, in strength and mind...

Yeah but no manga depicts a typical mother valuing her life over her child's.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:26 PM
I know, but I usually find that such acts of cruelty aren't far off from what we've seen... Just saying... It'd have been awesome...

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Also, in the manga 'monster', the acts of cruelty come close...

I Love Sticky Buns
03-02-2012, 08:31 PM

Yes but by the desired standard of social morality, she would be considered a "bad person." And who cares when bad things happen to bad people?

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:32 PM
True, I got off road...

I Love Sticky Buns
03-02-2012, 08:36 PM
This reminded me of a wwii program a saw where this Japanese guy was talking about when he was a kid he beat his mom to death with a rock because an officer told him would be better than being tortured to death by American soldiers.

The Gaddess
03-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Oh lol... Is it bad that I lol'd?

I Love Sticky Buns
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Japanese are a fail race.

Underfed Somali
03-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Mindfucked people are mindfucked. As long as people believe anything they want they'll do anything they deem necessary.

Like for example people mindfucking themselves into believing the world is a nasty place filled with only shit, garbage and unnecessary people.

Of course this is mostly true, but not entirely.

Also, yeah the

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INotAKQV2tk

is a perfect connotation of somebody of prime evil capacities. Let Alfred explain best what this man is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc

Law
03-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Has anyone mentioned Johan Liebert from Monster yet? I didn't look through the entire thread, but holy shit is that guy evil. Also Ladd Russo and Fermet from Baccano! and Shou Tucker from FMA.

Great Potato
03-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Not many people can compete with DC's two most famous villains.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/lexluthorcakes.jpg
http://geektyrant.com/storage/post-images-2011/theflyingfuck2rg.jpeg?__

Z
03-18-2012, 02:00 AM
The two greatest villains ever created.

Berserker
03-18-2012, 08:09 AM
why did they tone down luthor and joker over the time

Bold
04-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Since this says fiction as well, I'll include a few I'm sure weren't mentioned.

Some serious Phoenix Wright spoilers here though.

Damon Gant, Matt Engarde, Dahlia Hawthorne and Morgan Fey were all monsters.

Makenzye
04-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Doctor Doom is possibly the greatest fictional villain ever. Other villains exist at the leisure of Doom.

Knives was pretty good from Trigun, though he was more racial purity.

Nemesis of the Icon Imprint was pretty good despite being a Millar creation.

Medusa of Soul Eater was pretty evil, too.

Crispinianus
04-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Marquis de Sade...

Oh wait he was REAL...

120 Days of Sodom

:excalibur

Live Fast Eat Ass
04-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Hamdo

Cake
04-11-2014, 06:48 PM
The joke in the killing joke was a beast, so evil.

Mmmm fron Anime I'm inclined to say Akio from Utena and Knives from Trigun.

Izaya was evil but it is like a boring kid.

Basically any villain who does epic shit because they are bored.

Zoro
11-16-2015, 03:37 AM
Based on their intentions and actions

Skydragon
11-16-2015, 03:37 AM
naraku 100%

Nightfall
11-16-2015, 03:38 AM
Yagami Light-kun

Void
11-16-2015, 04:04 AM
The Prime Minister and rapist hunt from AgK.

Myst
11-16-2015, 04:05 AM
The clown from Wild Hunt (AGK)

black star
11-16-2015, 04:42 AM
I cannot think of any evil charcaters in manga who are more evil than comic villians

Reality
11-16-2015, 05:58 AM
I don't read Berserk but Griffith is pretty damn evil.

Emperor Rai
11-16-2015, 12:21 PM
The fucking wild hunt from Agk are on top of the list. The entire manga is filled with messed up villains.

Salem
11-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Gotta go along and say Wild Hunt and Prime Minister from AgK.

Still crying about Bor's family. :catcry

Great Potato
11-16-2015, 04:56 PM
I cannot think of any evil charcaters in manga who are more evil than comic villians

Comic villains should apply as well. The Joker is pretty messed up.

black star
11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Well comic characters are allowed then Joker, Darksied, Dark elfs, Branaic comes in mind.

Griffit is the only manga villian who is comes in my mind as the most evil manga villian.

Salem
11-16-2015, 05:04 PM
I just can't see Griffith being evil, he's pretty much a good guy now.

Sure sacrificing the previous band of hawk was evil but after that he has not really done anything evil.

Guy just went and got his kingdom.

black star
11-16-2015, 05:08 PM

Sure sacrificing the previous band of hawk was evil but after that he has not really done anything evil.

Guy just went and got his kingdom.

Okay letting his whole comrade who have risk their lives for him, is not evil.
Raping a girl in front of his lovers eye is not evil.

Good :smh

Salem
11-16-2015, 05:10 PM
Okay letting his whole comrade who have risk their lives for him, is not evil.
Raping a girl in front of his lovers eye is not evil.

Good :smh

After that I mean.

black star
11-16-2015, 05:12 PM
After that I mean.

He hasn't done anything evil yet doesn't make him free of his deeds

Salem
11-16-2015, 05:14 PM
He hasn't done anything evil yet doesn't make him free of his deeds

We are all sinners. :distracted

Nordlending
11-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Griff isn't evil. He just has a the end justify the means approach.

The prime ministers son from Akame ga Kill was evil.

black star
11-16-2015, 05:16 PM
We are all sinners. :distracted
No iam a good guy :smug

Salem
11-16-2015, 05:28 PM
No iam a good guy :smug

https://i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0062/62/1426225752965.jpg

I said we are all sinners. :distracted

DoflaMihawk
11-16-2015, 05:28 PM

You're falling for his charade just like the rest of his followers.

black star
11-16-2015, 05:30 PM

I said we are all sinners. :distracted

No iam an exception, I am not a Hindu, christian or Muslim, I cannot be a sinner :argh

Salem
11-16-2015, 05:31 PM
No iam an exception, I am not a Hindu, christian or Muslim, I cannot be a sinner :argh

Aka ur a

Y
11-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Light was pure evil.

black star
11-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Aka ur a

:smh

Salem
11-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Light was pure evil.

Sometimes Justice is best served dark.

Tsubomi Sakura
11-16-2015, 05:35 PM
My oc :argh

Y
11-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Sometimes Justice is best served dark.

What Light was pursuing wasn't justice.

“No. You’re just a murderer, Light Yagami. And this notebook is the deadliest weapon in the history of mankind. You yielded to the power of the Shinigami and the notebook and you have confused yourself with a god. In the end, you’re nothing more than a crazy serial killer. That’s all you are. Nothing more, and nothing less.”

There was no justice, no greater cause. Just a maniac who needed a excuse to play god.