PDA

View Full Version : Allukas Standing in the UBD

White
08-02-2015, 03:59 PM
We know that Allukas nen-ability allows her grant any wish with the drawbacks of it being equal to the magnitude of the wish itself.

With this in mind, who is the strongest person that Alluka can defeat outside of her own verse? Does the idea of a no limit fallacy even apply too her? In theory, she should able to defeat anything since the way she kills people isnt reliant on any sort of physical power she has, but on the logic that behind her nen; she can kill anything, but the drawbacks will be equal to whatever she kills.

Kane
08-02-2015, 04:00 PM
How fast is she?

White
08-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Ignore her stats for the purpose of this thread, she hasnt shown anything that indicates shes a fighter. She just makes wishes. In the same way that light just writes names in his deathnote

Ichiryuu
08-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Her ability is a NLF iirc, I'm re-watching the anime and will still get to that point. So I will pay attention to how it precisely works again.

W
08-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Killua says she's a ordinary girl outside the wishes, most people could just blitz her.

Aliasniamor
08-02-2015, 05:22 PM
What if the target is not aware she's gonna grant a wish that kills him ?

R
08-02-2015, 05:23 PM
similar rules as for naraku with completed shikon jewel -> it manages to grant any wish with a drawback. however the shikon jewel managed to erase itself out of existence despite this being a paradoxon. so wishing characters out of existence with no clear resistence to such things it by no means a nlf

if alluk can do similar things i dont see her stopping at your everyday brawler - regardless how powerful he might be. universal deities however are probably above her margin

WILD
08-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Her abilities can only reasonable be quantified by what she shown capable of with the ability itself, otherwise your have people claiming she could erase Planet, Star, or even Galaxy Level characters which would be a Masssive NLF.

R
08-02-2015, 05:39 PM
what exactly she has shown? i have no idea. just gave in an example of another character who owns a similar item which has shown a nice feat

WILD
08-02-2015, 05:44 PM
what exactly she has shown? i have no idea. just gave in an example of another character who owns a similar item which has shown a nice feat
She hasn't shown what I just stated, that's for damn sure.

R
08-02-2015, 05:49 PM
has she been shown to erase things off existence? creating paradoxons etc.?

WILD
08-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Ask somebody more knowledgeable to the series, I don't know every single feat she's done thus far.

White
08-02-2015, 06:44 PM

She has killed people, but im not sure if she has erased people from existence. It should be within the scope of her power though, she has fulfilled any wish that has been asked of her so far

WILD
08-02-2015, 06:56 PM
She has killed people, but im not sure if she has erased people from existence. It should be within the scope of her power though, she has fulfilled any wish that has been asked of her so far
Claiming that it's within the scope of her power is baseless if she's never displayed anything near the extent of Existence erasure, at least in a Battledome setting.

R
08-02-2015, 08:27 PM
yeha..think so too. so its a less potent hax move than initial thought