PDA

View Full Version : Orange Is The New Black

VICE
07-29-2015, 10:28 PM
I started watching this recently.

any fans out here?

Alex D. Boss
07-29-2015, 11:11 PM
I watched ep 1 with my colleague. She likes the show a lot.

Ep 1 was good though as far as i remember. It keeps you entertaining.

Gaidou
07-29-2015, 11:16 PM
First 2 Seasons were great (Especially 2) Season 3 is simply Lesbo pandering and lazy writing.

Crispinianus
07-29-2015, 11:26 PM
:lbj

VICE
07-29-2015, 11:28 PM
I don't like the characters though. especially her lesbian girlfriend

though I'm convinced she's a ghost.

Alex D. Boss
07-29-2015, 11:36 PM
I don't like the characters though. especially her lesbian girlfriend

though I'm convinced she's a ghost.
You won't understand the humor. Its too highclass for you.

Ultra
07-29-2015, 11:44 PM
First 2 Seasons were great (Especially 2) Season 3 is simply Lesbo pandering and lazy writing.

You mean the whole show :tom

- - - Updated - - -

You won't understand the humor. Its too highclass for you.

It's really not that funny. It's mean girls the television series.

Well actually, mean girls was good.

C'mon you've watched Breaking Bad :giogio

VICE
07-29-2015, 11:45 PM

- - - Updated - - -

he's having a hateboner for me.

Gaidou
07-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Doots~chan I've lied about alot in this life, Season 2 of OITNB was solid. Great might've been a stretch. :maybe

Alex D. Boss
07-29-2015, 11:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Its good. The comedy is freshy and new. But i only watched ep 1 so cant judge the entire thing.

Breaking Bad is godly. What else?

Rana-chan
07-30-2015, 01:41 AM
So is this show just about lesbian prison rape, or does it have a good story to it?

Eru Rōraito
07-30-2015, 01:53 AM
So is this show just about lesbian prison rape, or does it have a good story to it?

I hope it is about lesbian prison rape.. that would be my type of show. !!! :druul

Rana-chan
07-30-2015, 01:55 AM
I hope it is about lesbian prison rape.. that would be my type of show. !!! :druul
Depends on the inmates I guess, but i get ya bruh :jirou

Eru Rōraito
07-30-2015, 01:56 AM
Depends on the inmates I guess, but i get ya bruh :jirou

:hhh

Tokio
06-19-2016, 09:29 PM
Anybody still keeping up with this?

That new season :catcry

Salem
06-24-2016, 12:57 PM
I watched the last 2 episodes of Season 4 and it was as much feminazi/white men are evil stuff as I thought it would be.

Murphy
10-19-2016, 03:10 AM
I watched it a while back, honestly the main thing I liked about it was titties, especially that one chick in the first episode :banderas

when they started to show less tits I stopped watching, trying to honey dick my ass smh

Ink Spot
05-13-2017, 08:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzJATbm8U98

Can't wait. I just hope the whole season isn't just about the riot.

Salem
05-13-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm just going to watch the first episode of 5th season.

This whole show is some deep tumblr shit tbh.

Ink Spot
05-13-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm just going to watch the first episode of 5th season.

This whole show is some deep tumblr shit tbh.

Why do people keep going to tumblr for reads? :giogio

Why are you going to watch anything if you don't like it? :giogio

Salem
05-13-2017, 08:20 PM
Why do people keep going to tumblr for reads? :giogio

Why are you going to watch anything if you don't like it? :giogio

Because this shit is so popular in tumblr.

I only watched the last episode of the previous season, it had a nice cliffhanger which I want to see how it continues, nothing else.

Ink Spot
05-13-2017, 08:27 PM
Because this shit is so popular in tumblr.

I only watched the last episode of the previous season, it had a nice cliffhanger which I want to see how it continues, nothing else.

:gucci

Alright.

Ink Spot
06-09-2017, 03:44 PM
The season is out! I didn't get notified.

VICE
06-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Yeah this wasn't for me

Any way it gets better from season 1?

Loki
06-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Yeah this wasn't for me

Any way it gets better from season 1?

the show peaked season two for me so if you want to give it one more shot, it doesn't get better from that point. the decline in quality from season two is pretty gradual though so you can stick around for a few more seasons if you end up liking it.

Ink Spot
06-09-2017, 04:44 PM
the show peaked season two for me so if you want to give it one more shot, it doesn't get better from that point. the decline in quality from season two is pretty gradual though so you can stick around for a few more seasons if you end up liking it.

Have you seen season 4?

Salem
06-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Fuck, I don't have Netflix anymore so I can't see how the whole "Men are the racist devils!" scenario continues.

Unless I torrent.

Loki
06-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Have you seen season 4?

i seen the first two episodes then lost interest :ava

is it worth finishing it all the way through?

Ink Spot
06-09-2017, 06:02 PM
i seen the first two episodes then lost interest :ava

is it worth finishing it all the way through?

Best season so far! I thought 1 was decent, 2 better, and then 3 was a setback, but 4?! :whew

You won't be disappointed!

Loki
06-09-2017, 06:35 PM
alright i trust you :catthink

Ink Spot
06-09-2017, 06:40 PM
:void

Ink Spot
06-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Stay the fuck down, Captain America

:tom

- - - Updated - - -

Only 20 minutes in and shit is hot.

Ink Spot
06-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Daya losing it was expected, and we finally get Freida's backstory. I really want to see Piscatella go down this season. The squat and cough scene with the guards was

:nasty

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, I don't have Netflix anymore so I can't see how the whole "Men are the racist devils!" scenario continues.

Unless I torrent.

Back up your claims or gtfo. The women in this show are by far the most racist ones.

Salem
06-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Back up your claims or gtfo. The women in this show are by far the most racist ones.

That's the thing.:sirgio

Ink Spot
06-10-2017, 08:52 AM
That's the thing.:sirgio

:psyduck

- - - Updated - - -

Black Cindy being the sensible one in the ghetto group :murphy

Salem
07-04-2017, 11:00 PM
I can't believe I watched a whole season today just to see how the whole riot ends.

Tokio
07-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Daya losing it was expected, and we finally get Freida's backstory. I really want to see Piscatella go down this season. The squat and cough scene with the guards was

looks like someone got their wish :sobored

Ink Spot
07-04-2017, 11:05 PM
looks like someone got their wish :sobored

Did expect things to turn out like this :catcry

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe I watched a whole season today just to see how the whole riot ends.

Did you enjoy it? :catgrin

Salem
07-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Did expect things to turn out like this :catcry

- - - Updated - - -

Did you enjoy it? :catgrin
It was alright, pretty much what I expected.

I hated most characters, but there were some exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

There were too many dicks and boobs of some ugly drug addicts for my taste.

Cake
07-17-2017, 03:25 AM
I started the show this month, watched the first season in one weekend and the second one in two weeks coz work, just started season 3.

Rosa's flashback and the Chinese old woman one :banderas

I loved the plot twist of the Lorna story and Miss Claudette so far are the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can't stand Chapman.

Salem
07-17-2017, 07:20 AM
Chapman is one of the least annoying ones in this show.

Granted I've only watched the season finale of 4th season and the whole 5th season.

Ink Spot
07-17-2017, 09:49 AM
Chapman is one of the least annoying ones in this show.

Is this a joke? :giogio

You saw the shit she pulled off in S4.

- - - Updated - - -

I started the show this month, watched the first season in one weekend and the second one in two weeks coz work, just started season 3.

Rosa's flashback and the Chinese old woman one :banderas

I loved the plot twist of the Lorna story and Miss Claudette so far are the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can't stand Chapman.

Lorna is lovely, but so crazy, and yeah those 2 are some of the best flashbacks. Chapman can go fuck herself. She gets a bit cool by the end of season 3, but then season 4 starts. :smh

Fuck Chapman.

Salem
07-17-2017, 05:07 PM
Is this a joke? :giogio

You saw the shit she pulled off in S4.

She pulled some shit in season finale of 4th season? Cause that's the only episode of it I've watched.

Might have also watched the second last episode of season 4 if that's the episode where that guard accidentally kills the black inmate.

Drift
07-17-2017, 05:30 PM
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/6476d4_a98b6f9df49e4718ae73d77224b26e7c~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_626,h_352/6476d4_a98b6f9df49e4718ae73d77224b26e7c~mv2.jpg (http://www.indivisibledupage.com/single-post/2017/01/15/Peter-Roskam---Waffler-to-Save-his-Skin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

OT: I'm gonna give this a go today.

Ink Spot
07-17-2017, 11:34 PM
She pulled some shit in season finale of 4th season? Cause that's the only episode of it I've watched.

Oh, ok. No she does something nasty early in the season, but she gets checked real fast. Felt a bit bad for her afterwards, lol.

Also cover that last part with spoiler tag. People are still watching, posting.

Salem
07-17-2017, 11:35 PM
Oh, ok. No she does something nasty early in the season, but she gets checked real fast. Felt a bit bad for her afterwards, lol.

Do spoil.

I have no intention to watch the early season/seasons.

Ink Spot
07-17-2017, 11:41 PM
Do spoil.

I have no intention to watch the early season/seasons.

Well.

Well she thinks she's hot shit after season 3 where she starts her nasty underwear business, and when Maria starts bringing the new Dominicans together to do the same. Piper gathers the Nazis and white supremacists (unknowingly)
to create some sort of snitch group for Piscatella. Ruiz gets 5 extra years added on her time or so she thinks and captures Chapman and brands a swastika on her arm. Red then helps her, and turn it into a window. Pretty strong scenes.

Also cover the previous spoil, faggot.

Salem
07-18-2017, 12:00 AM
Well.

Well she thinks she's hot shit after season 3 where she starts her nasty underwear business, and when Maria starts bringing the new Dominicans together to do the same. Piper gathers the Nazis and white supremacists (unknowingly)
to create some sort of snitch group for Piscatella. Ruiz gets 5 extra years added on her time or so she thinks and captures Chapman and brands a swastika on her arm. Red then helps her, and turn it into a window. Pretty strong scenes.

Also cover the previous spoil, faggot.

These characters become more horrible the more I hear about them.

Why? S04 came out over a year ago iirc. It's like asking us to not discuss a series at all without the spoiler tags. I would understand if it came out recently like GoT episode yesterday which VICE asked us to use spoiler tags and we did until he said it's no longer required.

Ink Spot
07-18-2017, 12:06 AM
These characters become more horrible the more I hear about them.

Why? S04 came out over a year ago iirc. It's like asking us to not discuss a series at all without the spoiler tags. I would understand if it came out recently like GoT episode yesterday which VICE asked us to use spoiler tags and we did until he said it's no longer required.

I suggest you watch before you judge. The fact you don't think Chapman is annoying, but everyone else is. Is funny. She's been one of the most annoying since the start.

But that specific spoiler is the premise of season 5, lol. Which came out last month? Like my part is ok, but yours is.......

Cake
07-18-2017, 12:11 AM
I watched until the episode of the story of the amish girl... I dont get it, why is she in jail? I suppose there is gonna be another part of that flashback.

also totes the white hair girl :mihawk is not a spy of kudra or whatever, Alex is so fucking paranoid. I dislike the introduce of these new characters tbh and Piper already cheating on Alex ugh this girl is literally the worst, she has no loyalty, she has no pudor, she is just a blackhole that sucks the best time and intentions of people to turn them in tears and angony.

Ink Spot
07-18-2017, 12:18 AM
She probably continued her life of crime when she got banished.

Piper is scum :catgrin

Cake
07-18-2017, 12:20 AM
Yeah I called it in two eps :mihawk and my friends who watched this before me were like "welcome to the club" her speech of the panties was so fucking cringe, idk why the fat lesbian didnt call her out.

Ink Spot
07-18-2017, 12:31 AM
Boo? Because she likes entertainment. Love that girl.

Cake
07-18-2017, 01:02 AM
Boo? Because she likes entertainment. Love that girl.
Yeah, she was a traitor (to Red for stupid high school shit tho) but at least she is caring, I remember she gave the screwdriver to Chapman in case she needed it when she was in danger.

On the other hand tho she is sick for sex ewwww

Ink Spot
07-18-2017, 01:04 AM
Yeah, she was a traitor (to Red for stupid high school shit tho) but at least she is caring, I remember she gave the screwdriver to Chapman in case she needed it when she was in danger.

On the other hand tho she is sick for sex ewwww

Yeah, she did Red wrong, but so did Red against her one of her own daughters.

Nothing wrong with horny. She's human after all. :hey

Cake
07-19-2017, 06:17 PM
I almost finish season 3

I feel so bad for the crazy christian girl ;---; and Caputo (idk if Caputo is his english name but is the director) he could have been a champion of wrestling or a super famous musician but for doing the right and nice thing he got shit :ray his backstory is probably one of the saddest but idk if this will justify if in the future he becomes insane.

Chapman is the worst now falling for Stella and cheating on Alex, I mean is her fault Alex is back to prison funeklzuunfoaosoccbejddb

Cake
07-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Gonna finish season 3 :hhh

Cake
07-20-2017, 05:23 AM
Finished this an hr ago or so

Chapman pisses me so much she fucked Stella

Soso and the soldier girl :ray

Ink Spot
07-20-2017, 09:02 AM
Finished this an hr ago or so

Chapman pisses me so much she fucked Stella

Soso and the soldier girl :ray

Stella played her though, but yeah Chapman did go a bit to far. You're going to like season 4. :hhh

Soldier girl? Soso will see better days.

Cake
07-20-2017, 11:39 AM
Soldier girl is the black lesbian that saved Soso

Ink Spot
07-20-2017, 11:57 AM
Ahhhh, Poussey!

Tokio
07-27-2018, 12:20 PM
new season is out

Ink Spot
07-27-2018, 12:35 PM
gonna binge as soon as i get back :excited

J÷rmungandr
07-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Finally.

Tokio
07-27-2018, 05:32 PM
#whereisalex

ihascaketoo!
07-27-2018, 05:58 PM
I watched ep 1 with my colleague. She likes the show a lot.

Ep 1 was good though as far as i remember. It keeps you entertaining.

Netflix and chill :kaga

Loki
07-30-2018, 04:07 AM
this show still good? dropped this like season 2. my girl poussÚ the GOAT.

Tokio
07-31-2018, 03:41 AM
yeah, it's still worth watching imo

season 6 spoilerreally wanted a happy ending for taystee. really did.

Tokio
07-31-2018, 04:05 AM
that finale was all types of messed up

"i just wanna play kickball" is the new mood for life tho

Ink Spot
08-05-2018, 03:20 AM
well i didn't get to binge and i'm only 3 episodes in, but i like where this is going. was kind of worried the first 20 minutes into the season. i see more then one of the cookies going down this season :ray

Makenzye
08-05-2018, 03:22 AM
Actress from this was also in that Netflix original "The Titan." Lady Mak let me go the whole movie knowing who it was while it was killing me I couldn't recognize her.

Ink Spot
08-05-2018, 03:25 AM
Actress from this was also in that Netflix original "The Titan." Lady Mak let me go the whole movie knowing who it was while it was killing me I couldn't recognize her.

which actor? was that movie good?

- - - Updated - - -

and i think i should screenshot everytime u bring up what Lady Mak does to you for blackmail reasons :LOS

Makenzye
08-05-2018, 03:26 AM
which actor? was that movie good?

- - - Updated - - -

and i think i should screenshot everytime u bring up what Lady Mak does to you for blackmail reasons :LOS

Only person it could blackmail is her. Her and her abusive ways. :samuray

And no, it wasn't. The main actress who plays Piper in OITNB.

Ink Spot
08-05-2018, 03:34 AM
ayye some of the old guards are back. "satan needs to know he's not in charge" :mihawk

- - - Updated - - -

Only person it could blackmail is her. Her and her abusive ways. :samuray

And no, it wasn't. The main actress who plays Piper in OITNB.

hahaha, it's good to know someone is making sure you get checked.

how did you not recognize Gapman? do you watch the show?

Makenzye
08-05-2018, 02:09 PM
ayye some of the old guards are back. "satan needs to know he's not in charge" :mihawk

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha, it's good to know someone is making sure you get checked.

how did you not recognize Gapman? do you watch the show?

It's the only other thing I've seen her in. I've only seen the first season and part of the second one.

Ink Spot
08-06-2018, 01:52 PM
It's the only other thing I've seen her in. I've only seen the first season and part of the second one.

what made you quit?

- - - Updated - - -

this show still good? dropped this like season 2. my girl poussÚ the GOAT.

you need to continue. what happened at season 2 for you guys to drop it? :khaled

Makenzye
08-06-2018, 02:32 PM
what made you quit?

- - - Updated - - -

you need to continue. what happened at season 2 for you guys to drop it? :khaled
I think school got in the way and all my other free time was wrapped up in other stuff. I've been meaning to get back into it, but I just haven't yet.

Loki
08-06-2018, 02:37 PM
what made you quit?

- - - Updated - - -

i got tired of piper's bitch ass

Ink Spot
08-06-2018, 07:57 PM
i got tired of piper's bitch ass

she's not the mc anymore lol

i understand why, but she's gonna get hers like everybody else. she gets a bit entertaining in season 4-5 keep watchin fam

Ink Spot
08-19-2018, 12:10 AM
Carol and Barbs plotting while maniac was playing was gold. I like them

Tova is trippin :ray

Ink Spot
08-19-2018, 04:17 PM
yeah, it's still worth watching imo

season 6 spoilerreally wanted a happy ending for taystee. really did.

that was complete bullshit. and the cop was right there :ray

i think everything else went nicely tho, better ending than expected. Piper actually brought something good to the prison before leaving for good mashallah

Tokio
08-19-2018, 04:28 PM
that was complete bullshit. and the cop was right there :ray

i think everything else went nicely tho, better ending than expected. Piper actually brought something good to the prison before leaving for good mashallah

this is america :ray

got a lot of newfound respect for caputo tho

thought the ending was pretty sad overall, but at least they got to play kickball lol.

felt bad for blanca and diablo. carol and barb's tragic ending was kinda funny tho. crazy how they were really both thoroughly convinced it was their story :sobored

R
08-19-2018, 05:13 PM
the new season was kind off underwhelming. And the end is where I expected things to start - and it just ended with so many loose ends.

Ink Spot
08-19-2018, 05:33 PM
this is america :ray

got a lot of newfound respect for caputo tho

thought the ending was pretty sad overall, but at least they got to play kickball lol.

felt bad for blanca and diablo. carol and barb's tragic ending was kinda funny tho. crazy how they were really both thoroughly convinced it was their story :sobored

Caputo finally grew out of his larval stage. the man has been on the edge of making things right no matter what the cost for 3-4 seasons now. it was about time.

i don't think Blanca and Diablo's story is finished here. i feel like she's gonna get a happy ending. this is just to keep us engaged. i'm gonna miss those 2 crazies. Carol grew on me from the start but it took till the flashback before i liked Barb. they deserved what they got, and no one else had to bleed for their revenge. this has to be the happiest ending since season 2-3.

Just need justice for Gloria and Red coming back to her senses. i hope Badison gets squashed by Alex. there's finally room for the powerseats in the max.