PDA

View Full Version : UBD Profile: Roronoa Zoro

Mercantilist
06-18-2015, 04:00 AM

The Pirate Hunter

Series of origin: One Piece
Species: Human
DC: Small City Level, City Level with strongest base attack (Threw Pica's golem hundreds of metres in the air with Sanzen Sekai)
Durability: City Level based off power scaling, tanked Pica's golem
Speed: MHS
Stamina: Incredible, while on verge of death absorbed all of Luffy's sustained damage
Standard Equipment: 3 swords, currently Sandai Kitetsu, Wado Ichimonji and Shusui
Weaknesses: Terrible orientation
Powers and Abilities: Santoryu, a three swords fighting style that utilises one sword held in the mouth and the other 2 in both hands, which allows him to perform flying slashes (air projectile slashes) Haki, currently Kenbunshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki, has demonstrated ability to sense auras and may have pre cognition, Busoshoku Haki lets him cut intangibles even with flying attacks (long ranged attacks as demonstrated against Monet), and enhance his swords far beyond its original properties, as well as his own physical capacity

Rax
06-18-2015, 04:01 AM
I don't agree with the MHS+ thing

Pretty sure Zoro is MHS

Other than that it's all fine

Mercantilist
06-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Hmm, alright, based off scaling he is MHS+, I'll see the opinion of others first before changing.

Kane
06-18-2015, 04:11 AM
Looks good.

Rax
06-18-2015, 04:13 AM
Don't think he scales from anyone MHS+

What feat in OP is MHS?

Dellinger
06-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Doflamingo ain't blitzing Zoro.Zoro is 4 digit machs.

@Adhominem would you stop listening to whatever Red Hero says?

Alex D. Boss
06-19-2015, 10:25 AM
Zoro being inferior to Luffy is MHS .

Mercantilist
06-19-2015, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I agree that Zoro is MHS. It's changed, btw. Zoro isn't as fast as Doflamingo for sure.

Kaang
06-19-2015, 02:38 PM
First of all don't hint like he has coc. Secondly he didn't lift golem meters into the air whenever something is cut it falls away from where it was. Simple physics. Also his stamina is he absorbed all of luffys stamina and survived don't make it seem like he was walking around right after he nearly died and was injured for weeks. Overall zoro isn't that impressive.