View Full Version : UBD Profile: Galan

Akrona
06-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Series of origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Species: Demon
Standard equipment: Some sort of halberd or spear, currently nameless
DC: City level+ by powerscaling, possibly mountain level
Durability: City level+, possibly mountain level
Speed: MHS+ (escaped Merlin's teleporting range of at least 186 miles before Meliodas could even hit the ground)
Lifting strength: Class G+ (casually pushed Gideon back after Diane swung it at him), likely much higher
Striking strength: Class PJ+ (physically overpowered a strike from Gideon), likely much higher
Stamina: Insanely high. Has yet to tire, even after fighting and defeating three of the Sins at once, and crossing several hundred miles in a few minutes didn't even wind him.
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
Powers and abilities: Flight, demon magic, and soul-rip

Bob
06-14-2015, 09:31 PM
does he have flight? I thought he just jumped :hmm

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 09:38 PM
Capitalize your words.

And you forgot about durability.

Bob
06-14-2015, 09:39 PM
what does MHS+ mean, near sub-relativistic?

Akrona
06-14-2015, 09:40 PM
does he have flight? I thought he just jumped :hmm
He was flying with the other Commandments when they flew to Edinburgh, my guess is he ran out of juice soon after that. They are all still drained of energy, after all.

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 09:40 PM
what does MHS+ mean, near sub-relativistic?
Nah, just quadruple digit mach. Mach 1300+ in this case.

Bob
06-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Nah, just quadruple digit mach. Mach 1300+ in this case.

I see, people getting OP in this series now

Rax
06-14-2015, 09:56 PM
If you're actually gonna push for MHS then why are you jumping it to MHS+? :psyduck

Akrona
06-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Capitalize your words.

And you forgot about durability.
:ed

I'll fix it lol

- - - Updated - - -

If you're actually gonna push for MHS then why are you jumping it to MHS+? :psyduck
Mel is MHS, Galan is MHS+

Rax
06-14-2015, 10:08 PM
What makes Meliodas MHS?

I want a feat aside from the Magic lightning one please.

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Capitalize your words.

Chop Chop Akrona. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Akrona
06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
What makes Meliodas MHS?

I want a feat aside from the Magic lightning one please.
He wasn't completely blitzed by Galan, but he still had trouble keeping up with him. Being able to partially react to a MHS+ fighter would still make you at least MHS.

Also, this isn't about Meliodas, this is Galan's page. So please don't start a debate about Mel here.

Rax
06-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Soo then Natsu is still MHS for keeping up with Mard :scheme

Okay then :lbj

Akrona
06-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Chop Chop Akrona. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Okay, better now? :noworries

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 10:24 PM
Okay, better now? :noworries
Yep, well done ^_^

Akrona
Soo then Natsu is still MHS for keeping up with Mard :scheme

Okay then :lbj
Don't bring your FT debate into my NNT threads, for the fift fucking time :geg

Rax
Nope :smug

I gotta talk about it somewhere since no one is commenting in the others :rax

Akira
06-15-2015, 07:59 AM
seems good

I ran out of good names
06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Latest chapter that moustache demon was able to sense the sins from hundreds of miles away and fire an attack at them (and it also homed in one them)

:hmm

Galan also had some DC feat but its likely below what he gets scaled to already.

Also Mama Hawk confirmed top tier ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Y
06-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Pretty sure it's pseudo flight because of his insane jumps.

Bob
06-15-2015, 12:51 PM
is it galan or garan? o.o

Y
06-15-2015, 02:01 PM
is it galan or garan? o.o

Galan.

Rax
06-17-2015, 01:57 AM
Meliodas tagged Galan multiple times by surprising him

Akorn's logic means Galan is not MHS+

Akrona
06-17-2015, 02:05 AM
Galan is a tank and never dodges, aside from Merlin's teleport of course. He didn't want to and had no need to dodge :zaru

Kane
06-17-2015, 02:06 AM
That logic isn't really sound, Flash gets tagged by a lot of guys he's way faster than.

Rax
06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Galan is a tank and never dodges, aside from Merlin's teleport of course. He didn't want to and had no need to dodge :zaru

Galan thought nothing of them and didn't feel like he'd need to dodge

Exactly like what was happening with Gray.

Akrona
06-17-2015, 02:21 AM
Gray isn't a tank and dodges all the time :zaru

Keep FT out of my thread :zaru

Rax
06-17-2015, 02:40 AM
Gray saw Doriate the same way Galan saw Meliodas and the rest, as fodder he didn't have to worry about with nothing that was a threat to him.

Galan "Being a tank" does not qualify for anything you're claiming

Nightfall
06-17-2015, 02:54 AM
Galan doesn't like to tank, he dodges attacks and return it as well. Meliodas's speed was simply fast enough to tag him.

Rax
06-17-2015, 02:59 AM
There is an obvious huge gap between Meliodas and Galan.

Meliodas tagged Galan only because

1. He had the element of surprise
2. Galan saw them as nothing but fodder
3. Galan was caught off guard

Akorn is going entirely double standard to downplay a verse he doesn't like and to upgrade the one he does.

Nightfall
06-17-2015, 03:11 AM
Galan actually took on Demon Meliodas' attack on purpose to see just how weak Meliodas have gotten, now that I recall correctly.

Rax
06-17-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm referring to base Meliodas, not his tattoo form shit.

Also I don't believe he tanked it on purpose.

Even shitty ass Treader or whatever intercepted an attack from Galan, and that fucker is fodder :lmao

Akrona
06-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Threader defending Merlin from Galan is a bit PIS-ish, but even if Galan expected Mel to go demon, he wouldn't have bothered to dodge then either.

Galan tanks attacks on purpose, he's done it multiple times.

Rax
06-17-2015, 03:56 AM
Threader defending Merlin from Galan is a bit PIS-ish, but even if Galan expected Mel to go demon, he wouldn't have bothered to dodge then either.

Galan tanks attacks on purpose, he's done it multiple times.

And WHAT is the difference between where it doesn't count for Threader intercepting an attack from Galan but it does count towards Doriate as he was turning into a demon for hitting Gray?

Because they threw nothing at him but small attacks. Gray could do the same thing if folk MUCH weaker than him decided to throw attacks at him.

Akrona
06-17-2015, 04:03 AM
Gray isn't a tank, even against weaker opponents, he doesn't intentionally tank attacks.

Also, the reasons it's PIS that Threader intercepted an attack from Galan and Gray getting tagged by Doraite isn't are that 1) it was to protect a main protagonist, so straight up plot shield there. And 2) Gray's happened twice in a row, and outside of your calc, isn't significantly faster.

Rax
06-17-2015, 04:08 AM
There is no such thing as a tank in manga :geg

Tank is a fucking term for video game characters that have abilities and techniques specifically designed to strengthen their defenses.

Jellal took attacks from Natsu back in the ToH arc to see how strong he is, that automatically mean he's a tank? :zaru

1. Any type of PIS is STILL the same thing. Doriate landing a hit was to build up hype for the demons. You can't refute any form of plot shit from another
2. Gray was completely out of it in the second part and wasn't paying even a slight bit of attention and was freaking out over the dude might being a demon from Zeref's book. That was clear as hell :giogio

Either Galan's speed is thrown aside from fodder like Threader being able to intercept him or you can stop being a biased shit with all these double standards.

Nightfall
06-17-2015, 04:09 AM
Gray was indeed caught off-guard because he was reminded and thought of his past with Deliora by Doriate's attacking and transforming.

Akrona
06-17-2015, 04:15 AM
It's not PIS unless it's done to protect or continue the plot, so Gray being a slow fuck is not PIS.

Protecting a main character from death is easily discernable as PIS.

Bias and double standards have nothing to do with that.

Rax
06-17-2015, 04:30 AM
It's not PIS unless it's done to protect or continue the plot, so Gray being a slow fuck is not PIS.

Protecting a main character from death is easily discernable as PIS.

Bias and double standards have nothing to do with that.

You mean the PIS to make Doriate seem like a threat when he wasn't? :lmao

Yes, it does.

Gray was entirely out of it both times Doriate landed hits on him :giogio

Akrona
06-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Gray wasn't out of it the first time, he just flat out got tagged :zaru

Making a character seem like a threat when he actually is a threat isn't PIS :geg

Rax
06-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Show me a panel where Gray was entirely alert and on guard where Doriate hit him please.

Maki
06-17-2015, 04:35 AM
If only this section had a mod to stop this nonsense.

Akrona
06-17-2015, 04:35 AM
How about the first time he was hit, right after regaining his power :zaru

Rax
06-17-2015, 04:39 AM
He was not fully alert or serious at all. He was just fucking trolling and insulting him :giogio

He dodged Doriate's first attack, started to talk shit, then got hit

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/fairy-tail/349/18.png

He was not serious at all. He wasn't even counter fighting him with any magic :lmao

Akrona
06-17-2015, 04:44 AM
So he got tagged in the middle of a fight because he was being an idiot? Good to know. Still means he got tagged, when he shouldn't have if your calcs were correct.

I'm just going to go with agree to disagree at this point. Neither of us are going to agree, and you got me arguing FT in an NNT thread, so this entire conversation is pointless. Let's end it here.

Rax
06-17-2015, 04:48 AM
So he got tagged in the middle of a fight because he was being an idiot? Good to know. Still means he got tagged, when he shouldn't have if your calcs were correct.

I'm just going to go with agree to disagree at this point. Neither of us are going to agree, and you got me arguing FT in an NNT thread, so this entire conversation is pointless. Let's end it here.

Gray's arrogance and not putting up and guard doesn't discredit the feat at all. He means he was over confident and got hit by an attack because he wasn't being serious.

No, I'm arguing that you're going on a double standard because either you don't like the idea of FT being faster than the verse you like when you claim a feat isn't valid because someone far slower landed a hit on the faster person, yet the same shit happened in NNT for the character you like so you say it doesn't count :zaru

Akrona
06-17-2015, 04:52 AM
I've already explained why you claiming my opinion is only out of bias is wrong. Not that I don't enjoy NNT more. Stop trying to bait me into continuing, I'm going to stop responding to you here unless it's about NNT and only NNT.

Rax
06-17-2015, 04:58 AM
Concession accepted.

W
06-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Rax is such a fucking idiot.

Rax
06-17-2015, 05:17 AM
Show me a panel of Gray on full combat alert and getting hit by Doriate please.

- - - Updated - - -

Until then, Mach 3400 Gray

Akrona
06-17-2015, 06:25 AM
Since Merlin and the other Sins can accurately sense people from over 200 miles away, wouldn't that scale with her teleporting range? :hmm

Rax
06-17-2015, 06:27 AM
Sensing would not change her range at all.

So no.

Akrona
06-17-2015, 06:36 AM
We don't know her max range though, we only know the farthest distance she has teleported herself or someone else is 186 miles

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:22 AM
Since when did she even sense someone 200 miles away?

Akira
06-17-2015, 08:35 AM
Speed: MHS+ (escaped Merlin's teleporting range of at least 186 miles before Meliodas could even hit the ground)
:zaru

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:38 AM
186 miles isn't 200 miles

Akira
06-17-2015, 08:40 AM
still MHS+ because meliodas is MHS

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Being above someone who's MHS automatically makes you MHS+? :rax

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:01 AM
Crossing 186 miles in 0.6 seconds totals to just over mach 1300
so galan is MHS+ dude by feat, and this not from OBD and NF but in this forum

Rax
06-17-2015, 09:22 AM
Meliodas isn't MHS though

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Meliodas isn't MHS though
:smash we talking about galan and now you move on meliodas, pathetic
you must really be desperate ^^

Akrona
06-17-2015, 03:25 PM
Since when did she even sense someone 200 miles away?
In the newest chapter. Everyone riding Mama Hawk could sense the Commandments, and the Purgatory Flame Bird. Even Threader.

Rax
06-17-2015, 03:27 PM
That was not from 200 miles away :geg

Akrona
06-17-2015, 03:41 PM
That was not from 200 miles away :geg
It's hundreds of miles, according to Hawk. 200 is simply the lowest estimate.

http://img4.mangasee.co/series/NanatsuNoTaizai/0128-011.png

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:17 PM
The distance from Lioness tp Edinburg was 186 miles

You think they just wandered away from itz?:geg

Another translation has hawk saying it was millions of miles :giogio

Akira
06-17-2015, 08:37 PM
The distance from Lioness tp Edinburg was 186 miles

You think they just wandered away from itz?:geg

Another translation has hawk saying it was millions of miles :giogio
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-128?page=10 ^^

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:57 PM
http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/99/2815/11.png

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:05 PM
well, so this indicates that the distance was more than 186 km.
all translations lead us in this direction ^^

Rax
06-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Why would it be more than the distance they started at back in Lioness?:giogio

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:22 PM
because they move from camelot, also all the translations shown it's at least 200 miles

Rax
06-17-2015, 09:29 PM
No it doesn't

You also act as if Hawk is a reliable source for correct information :lmao

Mercantilist
06-17-2015, 11:38 PM
Galan no diffed the NNT, who are all city level. He should be Mountain lvl, Mountain+ in prime

Rax
06-18-2015, 12:08 AM
That just makes him at least city level

Doesn't mean he's mountain level

Akira
06-18-2015, 04:45 PM
hawk is like the narrator, in his words are not empty meaning ^^

Mercantilist
06-19-2015, 12:03 AM
Weakened Galan is almost definitely Mountain level or more. He is almost 10 times stronger than Diane, who is City Level. He was no diffing all of them. I wouldn't even think that Mountain+ would be overreaching but it probably would be.

Rax
06-19-2015, 12:22 AM
There exists no mountain level feats from him

Mercantilist
06-19-2015, 12:29 AM
Doesn't have to be. Roger has no feats yet he's obviously Island+ at least, in his prime.

Galan stomping the NNT makes him Mountain level.

Akrona
06-25-2015, 06:36 PM
Just found this. I'll leave it here :cat

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26255

Ignore the pixel scaling :psyduck

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 06:43 PM
You mean the small island level bit of the calc?
Saw it already.

Ignore the pixel scalingNo.

Akrona
06-25-2015, 06:45 PM
You mean the small island level bit of the calc?
Saw it already.

No.
Lol, can he calc be done without the pixel scaling? It's only used to measure the size of the hole.

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Lol, can he calc be done without the pixel scaling? It's only used to measure the size of the hole.
If you wanna go with eyeballing then yeah I guess, but at this point, eyeballing is absolutely no different from pixel scaling, so accepting one while completely denying the other is pretty bs.
There's only one scan in which you can judge the size of the hole, and both ways of judging its size would be done by comparing it to the house there.

Btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOW1Vvl2oU
Friendship is manly :cat

Akrona
06-25-2015, 06:53 PM
If you wanna go with eyeballing then yeah I guess, but at this point, eyeballing is absolutely no different from pixel scaling, so accepting one while completely denying the other is pretty bs.
There's only one scan in which you can judge the size of the hole, and both ways of judging its size would be done by comparing it to the house there.

But that's basically what we did with the Edinburgh feat :distracted

That video scares me for some reason :excalibur

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 06:55 PM
But that's basically what we did with the Edinburgh feat :distracted

That video scares me for some reason :excalibur
In that case, the diameter of the crater was off screen, so there really wasn't a way to scale it.
Unless you went with the visual that had Mel in it, and that one was so different from the Galan one that its just funny.

Never seen JJBA before? :maybe

WILD
06-25-2015, 06:55 PM

That is probably the gayest thing I have seen in a long ass time.

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 06:56 PM
That is probably the gayest thing I have seen in a long ass time.
JJBA isn't gay ;superhiro

WILD
06-25-2015, 06:58 PM
JJBA isn't gay ;superhiro
A bunch of dudes standing around almost naked with Pink underwear on and making effeminate poses definitely isn't straight. It's the exact opposite of Manly.

Akrona
06-25-2015, 06:59 PM
In that case, the diameter of the crater was off screen, so there really wasn't a way to scale it.
Unless you went with the visual that had Mel in it, and that one was so different from the Galan one that its just funny.

Never seen JJBA before? :maybe
so if we compared the size of the house and the Windows to the hole (minus the pixel scaling), couldn't we come up with a similar result?

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 07:01 PM
so if we compared the size of the house and the Windows to the hole (minus the pixel scaling), couldn't we come up with a similar result?
I guess, but then what's the point of getting rid of pixel scaling in the first place?
Calcs are meant to give a general figure of how strong a feat is rather than an exact figure, so the fact that both methods give "similar" results means that both are equally valid.

I'm just ranting since this is starting to feel like a double standard is all :distracted

Rax
06-25-2015, 07:02 PM
The total DC of it wouldn't apply since that's it's over all burn time and would only matter if someone straight took it for the entire time frame equivalence that it was up

Akrona
06-25-2015, 07:17 PM
I guess, but then what's the point of getting rid of pixel scaling in the first place?
Calcs are meant to give a general figure of how strong a feat is rather than an exact figure, so the fact that both methods give "similar" results means that both are equally valid.

I'm just ranting since this is starting to feel like a double standard is all :distracted
I have never used pixel scaling, so I don't trust it. It's literally measuring the a scan in pixels. :away

Then again, I use to hate calcs. As in I knew nothing about them and distrusted them. It doesn't help that pixel scaling seems to have a reputation of being inaccurate. So if someone could convince me pixel scaling was legit, and not inconsistent and all over the place, then I may change my mind. :hmm

- - - Updated - - -

The total DC of it wouldn't apply since that's it's over all burn time and would only matter if someone straight took it for the entire time frame equivalence that it was up
It lasted for less then a minute :distracted

It was stated to be done with a tiny bit of energy built up from a few measly souls :distracted

And last but not least, Monspiet would still need the equivalent amount of energy to produce the attack :distracted

Small island level Commandments confirmed :away

Kane
06-25-2015, 07:22 PM
I have never used pixel scaling, so I don't trust it. It's literally measuring the a scan in pixels. :away

Then again, I use to hate calcs. As in I knew nothing about them and distrusted them. It doesn't help that pixel scaling seems to have a reputation of being inaccurate. So if someone could convince me pixel scaling was legit, and not inconsistent and all over the place, then I may change my mind. :hmm

- - - Updated - - -

It lasted for less then a minute :distracted

It was stated to be done with a tiny bit of energy built up from a few measly souls :distracted

And last but not least, Monspiet would still need the equivalent amount of energy to produce the attack :distracted

Small island level Commandments confirmed :away
Small island? :gilogio

Where?

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 07:28 PM

Ugh I could try I guess since I like it :catcry

Lets get this out of the way first: Pixel scaling isn't 100% accurate. Nor is eyeballing, or any other way of judging sizes directly from panels.
The only true inarguable and accurate size would be the one gotten via word of god. The artist is only going to roughly draw how big everything should be in comparison to everything else, since them being anal enough to scale everything accurately would slow them down immensly with 0 benefit.

So, if that's the case, why does pixel scaling work?
Well, the argument made against it, the fact that panels are inconsistent in size can be thrown at any other way of judging sizes from panels, and it would be equally valid. What you are saying when you use that argument is that you can't compare sizes from visuals AT ALL.
Which would render debating almost impossible.

So that being said, Pixel Scaling and Eye Balling reach an even ground. They both work of an inconsistent medium.
But I still prefer pixel scaling because there's inherently a less subjective factor to it. We don't say that something is "x" sized because that's how big we think it is. The way you compare sizes is more tangible with pixel scaling. You aren't just arguing "opinions".

Pixel scaling, in essence, is a more accurate way of making a size estimate, and I think that both methods can be incorporated.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Akrona
06-25-2015, 07:32 PM
Small island? :gilogio

Where?
The final calc apparently came out as 1 Gt :cat

Just read the comments below from the first page

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh I could try I guess since I like it :catcry

Lets get this out of the way first: Pixel scaling isn't 100% accurate. Nor is eyeballing, or any other way of judging sizes directly from panels.
The only true inarguable and accurate size would be the one gotten via word of god. The artist is only going to roughly draw how big everything should be in comparison to everything else, since them being anal enough to scale everything accurately would slow them down immensly with 0 benefit.

So, if that's the case, why does pixel scaling work?
Well, the argument made against it, the fact that panels are inconsistent in size can be thrown at any other way of judging sizes from panels, and it would be equally valid. What you are saying when you use that argument is that you can't compare sizes from visuals AT ALL.
Which would render debating almost impossible.

So that being said, Pixel Scaling and Eye Balling reach an even ground. They both work of an inconsistent medium.
But I still prefer pixel scaling because there's inherently a less subjective factor to it. We don't say that something is "x" sized because that's how big we think it is. The way you compare sizes is more tangible with pixel scaling. You aren't just arguing "opinions".

Pixel scaling, in essence, is a more accurate way of making a size estimate, and I think that both methods can be incorporated.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
It's a fair argument, but I'm honestly still not convinced. I'll just look into pixel scaling more in-depth, then make an analysis.

Not that it matters much anyways, it's still not valid by the large majority of the community :cake

X
06-25-2015, 07:33 PM
Does this have anything to do with Galan or are you guys all off-topic again?

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 07:33 PM
It's a fair argument, but I'm honestly still not convinced. I'll just look into pixel scaling more in-depth, then make an analysis.

Not that it matters much anyways, it's still not valid by the largest g e majority of the community :cake
Its ok, I understand. *pats

Does this have anything to do with Galan or are you guys all off-topic again?The calc is related to Galan.

Rax
06-25-2015, 09:04 PM
It was less than a minute before even hitting someone of value.

It would NOT apply to his actual DC. Trying to use the entire DC for damage over time before it strikes would change the output of tons of feats to a much higher level.

Such as, and don't cry when I mention it, Hades tanking LFD Natsu's roar.

Just an example.

Don't cry cause FT :pek

Akrona
06-25-2015, 09:11 PM
It's not DC, but it is Monspiet's energy output per casual attack.

It's the same reason Aokiji is considered small island level :noworries

The best part is that Galan gets scaled to that. Small island level Galan confirmed :kanyeshrug

Rax
06-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Energy output wouldn't scale to anything though. Unless it hit someone and held the entire time frame it wouldn't equal out to as much.

No, Aokiji completely froze two Tsunamis and took away all their energy output, seeing as shit for Ice functions different than things like fire, lightning, and such since Ice is taking away energy where as the other is applying energy.

Galan does NOT get scaled to it

Akrona
06-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Energy output wouldn't scale to anything though. Unless it hit someone and held the entire time frame it wouldn't equal out to as much.

No, Aokiji completely froze two Tsunamis and took away all their energy output, seeing as shit for Ice functions different than things like fire, lightning, and such since Ice is taking away energy where as the other is applying energy.

Galan does NOT get scaled to it
The funny thing about the timeframe is that it wouldn't change anything. Even after changing the time, the energy value still stayed the same. The energy was constant the entire time.

Besides, even if you were lowball it to retarded levels, it'd still be in the Mt range :psyduck

Galan definitely gets scaled to it. They are both Commandments, and should be equals. There's no reason to assume he's weaker.

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 09:22 PM
It's not DC, but it is Monspiet's energy output per casual attack.
That actually is DC though.

Rax
06-25-2015, 09:24 PM
MT range would just put it in city level.

Applying a bunch of extra shit aside from the normal amount of rock it destroyed is just gonna inflate it a bunch nor will it go for his DC

Akrona
06-25-2015, 09:24 PM
That actually is DC though.
DC is destructive capacity, and Monspiet's attacks, while very powerful, don't have even mountain AoE from what we've seen. It's more attack potency then DC :psyduck

Rax
06-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Doesn't mean you can apply the total energy output over a long course of time to its actual DC

Akrona
06-25-2015, 09:32 PM
MT range would just put it in city level.

Applying a bunch of extra shit aside from the normal amount of rock it destroyed is just gonna inflate it a bunch nor will it go for his DC
Your missing the point. Monspiet was still able to casually produce that level of energy.

The 1 Gt calc comes from the amount of energy it had over a 20-30 second timeframe, this is true. However, it was done casually, and with a miniscule amount of power. Not only that, but the KE of the attack itself ranges into the triple digit Mt. Either way it's mountain+ to small island level.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't mean you can apply the total energy output over a long course of time to its actual DC
Long course of time? It was 20-30 seconds at most :psyduck

Not only that, but again, Monspiet can produce that level of energy casually.

Rax
06-25-2015, 09:34 PM
And? That doesn't mean his DC is the total energy output of the attack over time.

It isn't triple digits.

The attack would only carry as much DC if it hit someone then didn't disperse until the equal time as the 30+ seconds

Akira
06-25-2015, 09:44 PM
So what's the final verdict? single and triple digit megatons

And gigatons? :hmm

Rax
06-25-2015, 09:45 PM
Megatons :giogio

Kane
06-25-2015, 09:49 PM
So what's the final verdict? single and triple digit megatons

And gigatons? :hmm
The final verdict on NF seemed to be Gigatons but we haven't decided on it yet.

Akira
06-25-2015, 09:51 PM
according to this : http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26255
they seem that they have obtained : DC of french guy's firebird: 7.196e15 J or 1.72 megatons
1.72 megatons is the equivalent of what in DC ?
that's what I want to know !

Akrona
06-25-2015, 09:51 PM
And? That doesn't mean his DC is the total energy output of the attack over time.

It isn't triple digits.

The attack would only carry as much DC if it hit someone then didn't disperse until the equal time as the 30+ seconds
Mountain vape=1.7 Mt

Attacks KE=197 Mt

Total energy=1 Gt

Monspiet did all this casually, and with a miniscule bit of energy to boot.

30+ seconds? 30 was a high ball. It's most likely around 20 seconds.

Akira
06-25-2015, 09:53 PM
The final verdict on NF seemed to be Gigatons but we haven't decided on it yet.
looks at the last page bro

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 10:01 PM
DC is destructive capacity, and Monspiet's attacks, while very powerful, don't have even mountain AoE from what we've seen. It's more attack potency then DC :psyduck
I suppose that's true.

And I do hope that nobody is taking RH's arguments seriously.

I mean, the attack can't bleed of more energy than it has. That means that the initial attack had > that 1+ gigaton energy it bleed of during its life time. Because if it didn't, the attack would have fizzeled out by the end of that time frame. Which it obviously didn't.

And an attack that bleeds of more energy than it hits with is an inefficent thing to do to begin with.

They even explain that in the blog

since it is a projectile we can assume that it's meant to do something when it hits and would therefore deliver at least that much energy on hit as well, since it would be grossly inefficient to use a move that bleeds more energy than it impacts with, to the point that I doubt any such moves exist in fiction at all.

It'd be like making an ICBM, removing the nuclear warhead and just dealing damage by trying to ram a rocket into things, just doesn't make any sense.

Akrona
06-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Also there's this

3.7401283e+17W*20s = 1.79 Gigatons of TNT radiated over its brief life time.

So it must have had at least this much in it to begin with, and is likely, far, far, far more powerful since this only measures the bleed off during its flight, rather than whatever it was intended to do at the end, i.e explode.

Bob
06-25-2015, 10:08 PM
according to this : http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26255
they seem that they have obtained : DC of french guy's firebird: 7.196e15 J or 1.72 megatons
1.72 megatons is the equivalent of what in DC ?
that's what I want to know !
http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/160-comprehensive-energy-scale

It seems 1.72 mt of tnt, is just small city

Akrona
06-25-2015, 10:25 PM
http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/160-comprehensive-energy-scale

It seems 1.72 mt of tnt, is just small city
That's just power it took for the attack to go through the mountain. The amount of energy it produced over 20-30 seconds puts it at 1.8 Gigatons, and that's just the bleed off, it's not even factoring in what the starting power was. So 1.8 Gt is actually a low estimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind :retard

WILD
06-25-2015, 10:40 PM
I'm going to be completely honest here, while the calc seems solid I think this is one of the times where the reality of the power behind the attack doesn't match up with the fiction it takes place in when considering context. Think about this for a second, Meliodas uses Lostvayne to counter the attack from the Golem that was stated to obliterate the city. He chose to use clones against that attack. In this scenario it doesn't even look like he planned on using clones but simply reflecting it with his blade. It wouldn't be consistent at all if the attack truly had that level of energy and I highly doubt the Author intended for it to be portrayed at that level or even realized what the actual numbers would entail. To put it simply, this is one of those rare occasions where I don't truly think the Calc is applicable.

Akrona
06-25-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm going to be completely honest here, while the calc seems solid I think this is one of the times where the reality of the power behind the attack doesn't match up with the fiction it takes place in when considering context. Think about this for a second, Meliodas uses Lostvayne to counter the attack from the Golem that was stated to obliterate the city. He chose to use clones against that attack. In this scenario it doesn't even look like he planned on using clones but simply reflecting it with his blade. It wouldn't be consistent at all if the attack truly had that level of energy and I highly doubt the Author intended for it to be portrayed at that level or even realized what the actual numbers would entail. To put it simply, this is one of those rare occasions where I don't truly think the Calc is applicable.
Meliodas only used clones against the Albion because there were 5 separate attacks that he needed to reflect, it had nothing to do with the power :psyduck

And by this logic, we might as well stop debating altogether. I doubt the author intends fans to calculate their characters speed, or the size of an attack via pixels, but we do those things anyways.

If anything it supports the statements about FC being able to reflect attacks with little to no energy. So what if Mel was about to reflect it? I doubt any of them could've tanked or survived it.

Numinous One
06-25-2015, 10:50 PM
To be fair, the only reason Mel chose to use clones was because he couldn't reflect them all at once.
As in, he physically could not be in place to get all five simultaneously.
Monspiet only launched one attack, there was no reason for clones.

Also it's good to note that Mel's clones that have 1/8 of his base power can handle attacks from the Albion with ease.

Aaaand ninja'd.

WILD
06-25-2015, 10:55 PM
Meliodas only used clones against the Albion because there were 5 separate attacks that he needed to reflect, it had nothing to do with the power :psyduck

And by this logic, we might as well stop debating altogether. I doubt the author intends fans to calculate their characters speed, or the size of an attack via pixels, but we do those things anyways.

If anything it supports the statements about FC being able to reflect attacks with little to no energy. So what if Mel was about to reflect it? I doubt any of them could've tanked or survived it.
You completely misunderstood my point. If it fits within context of the verse then any calc is applicable, but if you have a character suddenly reflecting an Island Level attack when there's not been one single feat even close to that level there is some merit for it to be scrutinized. Not to mention weren't you the one against Pixel Scaling, so now that it benefits your verse you're gung-ho about it? Whether you regard this as an island level feat or not, I want you to answer this seriously. Do you honestly believe that Nakaba made less then a 20 Ft. Firebird and thought that attack had the capability of destroying an island? I highly, HIGHLY doubt that.

Rax
06-25-2015, 10:56 PM
And no.

You can radiate like 50 megatons per second and over the course of 30 seconds it's full output over it's course equals up to 1.5 gigatons, which is the entire overall energy output of the Monspiet feat

It would only apply to anyone If it has been shown to ht someone and then not explode or anything within at least the same 30 second time frame

Akrona
06-25-2015, 11:10 PM
You completely misunderstood my point. If it fits within context of the verse then any calc is applicable, but if you have a character suddenly reflecting an Island Level attack when there's not been one single feat even close to that level there is some merit for it to be scrutinized. Not to mention weren't you the one against Pixel Scaling, so now that it benefits your verse you're gung-ho about it? Whether you regard this as an island level feat or not, I want you to answer this seriously. Do you honestly believe that Nakaba made less then a 20 Ft. Firebird and thought that attack had the capability of destroying an island? I highly, HIGHLY doubt that.
1. The overall energy of the attack has nothing to do with the mountain, which was what used pixel scaling. Also, I already had a talk with Ysera about this.

2. Again, Full Counter merely reflects. The fact a Meliodas clone at 1/8 power of the original could reflect an attack from Albion supports this :psyduck

3. You can't be serious. Do you think authors intend for us to calculate an explosion based on things like vaporization and fragmentation? Or that character A is faster then character B because he crossed X distance in Y seconds? They don't consider any of this shit. Calling bull on the calc because it goes outside of the author's personal knowledge on physics and science just makes any calc invalid then, doesn't it?

Do you honestly believe Kubo made Yhwach build a castle via TK and thought that he had the capability to destroy a continent? I'd wager a big nope. But guess what? It's still used.

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 11:26 PM
You completely misunderstood my point. If it fits within context of the verse then any calc is applicable, but if you have a character suddenly reflecting an Island Level attack when there's not been one single feat even close to that level there is some merit for it to be scrutinized.
Wait, WILD, you lost me here.

A character reflecting an Island level attack IS a feat.
Do you mean its an outlier or something else?

Whether you regard this as an island level feat or not, I want you to answer this seriously. Do you honestly believe that Nakaba made less then a 20 Ft. Firebird and thought that attack had the capability of destroying an island? I highly, HIGHLY doubt that.
Author intent is irrelevant.

1. The overall energy of the attack has nothing to do with the mountain, which was what used pixel scaling.This is not true.

WILD
06-25-2015, 11:32 PM
1. The overall energy of the attack has nothing to do with the mountain, which was what used pixel scaling. Also, I already had a talk with Ysera about this.

2. Again, Full Counter merely reflects. The fact a Meliodas clone at 1/8 power of the original could reflect an attack from Albion supports this :psyduck

3. You can't be serious. Do you think authors intend for us to calculate an explosion based on things like vaporization and fragmentation? Or that character A is faster then character B because he crossed X distance in Y seconds? They don't consider any of this shit. Calling bull on the calc because it goes outside of the author's personal knowledge on physics and science just makes any calc invalid then, doesn't it?

Do you honestly believe Kubo made Yhwach build a castle via TK and thought that he had the capability to destroy a continent? I'd wager a big nope. But guess what? It's still used.
No, you obviously misunderstood the Calc. They used Pixel Scaling to determine how big the Firebird was in comparison to Hawk Mama, and then they used how much material was vaporized from the Thermal Radiation coming from the Bird. Pixel Scaling had a DIRECT impact on the amount of energy the attack produced as it passed through the Mountain. Again, reflecting everything behind it is a NLF. Or are you going to tell me Full Counter can repel a Continent Busting attack now? Literally every ting about this came from Scaling, so what is the point of having Pixel scaling not be applicable if you're quantifying a feat completely based around Pixel Scaling?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, WILD, you lost me here.

A character reflecting an Island level attack IS a feat.
Do you mean its an outlier or something else?

Author intent is irrelevant.

This is not true.
It's a potential outlier, but well have to wait till later to see if it can truly be confirmed as one.

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 11:34 PM
It's a potential outlier, but well have to wait till later to see if it can truly be confirmed as one.
I don't honestly consider it an outlier. Its only one order of magnitude above what the Sins have shown, and its coming from a character who's massively above them.

The Pixel Scaling argument you made is valid though :noworries

Akrona
06-25-2015, 11:35 PM
No, you obviously misunderstood the Calc. They used Pixel Scaling to determine how big the Firebird was in comparison to Hawk Mama, and then they used how much material was vaporized from the Thermal Radiation coming from the Bird. Pixel Scaling had a DIRECT impact on the amount of energy the attack produced as it passed through the Mountain. Again, reflecting everything behind it is a NLF. Or are you going to tell me Full Counter can repel a Continent Busting attack now? Literally every ting about this came from Scaling, so what is the point of having Pixel scaling not be applicable if you're quantifying a feat completely based around Pixel Scaling?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, I guess I did misread that part :psyduck

Still, I already had a discussion with Ysera about the pixel scaling bit.

WILD
06-25-2015, 11:37 PM
I don't honestly consider it an outlier. Its only one order of magnitude above what the Sins have shown, and its coming from a character who's massively above them.

The Pixel Scaling argument you made is valid though :noworries
As far as I'm aware they've only ever produced a City Level attack. Going from City to Island is a huge gap in power, I'm just saying that I have a feeling that there will be a feat that contradicts this later.

I ran out of good names
06-25-2015, 11:38 PM
As far as I'm aware they've only ever produced a City Level attack. Going from City to Island is a huge gap in power, I'm just saying that I have a feeling that there will be a feat that contradicts this later.
Other series have had far higher jumps in power (Bastard!!! went from continent level to...well, you already know to what :zaru)

Akrona
06-25-2015, 11:40 PM
Monspiet is a top-tier of the verse, and Prime Mel is possibly island level anyways based off the hole in Danafor. I don't really see how it's an outlier.

WILD
06-25-2015, 11:43 PM
Other series have had far higher jumps in power (Bastard!!! went from continent level to...well, you already know to what :zaru)
No that's obviously true, but like I said within the context of this situation I really don't think this will hold to be consistent later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Monspiet is a top-tier of the verse, and Prime Mel is possibly island level anyways based off the hole in Danafor. I don't really see how it's an outlier.
He made that hole while Enraged, and we have no idea if it truly is Island level or not. There's a huge difference between someone enraged making an Island Level attack, that same person being hyped as one of the strongest demons, and a most likely weaker demon producing that level with a casual spell. As I've already said, well see if this holds up later on.

Rax
06-26-2015, 12:51 AM
Wild, if you want, I Can apply the same methods to a FT calc that'll end up really high so they'll hate the method so this inflation shit goes away

WILD
06-26-2015, 01:02 AM
Wild, if you want, I Can apply the same methods to a FT calc that'll end up really high so they'll hate the method so this inflation shit goes away
If the feat stays consistent later on then there's no issue I would have with it, but humor me and produce this calc that you speak of :mc

Rax
06-26-2015, 03:36 AM
I would just need to use a time frame and speed for Natsu's LFD roar like this shit and watch it come out at country level or some crazy shit

Akrona
06-29-2015, 06:11 PM
I guess it's safe to say the feat isn't an outlier now :cat

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:01 AM
Ill calc up Galan's feat tomorrow

Akira
11-10-2015, 02:22 AM
Ill calc up Galan's feat tomorrow
Please try to make it without downplaying for once

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:23 AM
I'm not.

When have I ever downplayed his feats?

Akira
11-10-2015, 02:29 AM
I'm not.

When have I ever downplayed his feats?
By saying it is city level and then later saying mountain at the UBD
So you can understand why I am afraid from your next calcul result

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:32 AM
>literally was going off of a random eyeball and didn't even apply ang sizing
LelAkira

Akira
11-10-2015, 02:36 AM
>literally was going off of a random eyeball and didn't even apply ang sizing
LelAkira
I can't calculed any feat
I can only eyeball it

- - - Updated - - -

who will teach me the method
I can be a good student :cry

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:36 AM
I was guessing the shit.

Quit complaining. I'm about to do Galan some Justice

Akira
11-10-2015, 02:38 AM
I was guessing the shit.

Quit complaining. I'm about to do Galan some Justice
you better

Zyn, Hazard of Kings
11-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Rax doing NNT calcs?

I would say Hel just froze over, but that would be stating the obvious. :cat

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:40 AM
It should be at least triple digit megatons

Will do tomorrow when I get off work:cat

Zyn, Hazard of Kings
11-10-2015, 02:45 AM
>triple digit megatons

>higher power level than current Mel, and used strongest attack

:gilogio

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Irrelevant as current Mel in base is 32500 when the Danafor feat is with demon tattoo Meliodas

Which so far has shown to triple his PL

Kane
11-10-2015, 02:55 AM
Just ignore rax calcs, they are terrible

Rax
11-10-2015, 02:57 AM
You can't even do simple math :geg

R
11-10-2015, 07:56 AM
calced at island level

nice

Akira
11-10-2015, 08:05 AM
calced at island level

nice
you do the calcul by yourself raven ?

R
11-10-2015, 08:12 AM
you do the calcul by yourself raven ?

no. this was too complicated for me.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31160&page=4

but it uses pixelscaling. so we cant use it.

i just want to give it a little background. when he is calced at island level he can be at least small island level without pixelscaling

Rax
11-10-2015, 08:12 AM
No it isn't

There are issues with the scaling iwan did

Akira
11-10-2015, 08:27 AM
no. this was too complicated for me.

but it uses pixelscaling. so we cant use it.

i just want to give it a little background. when he is calced at island level he can be at least small island level without pixelscaling
Thanks anyways :void

Rax
11-10-2015, 08:35 AM
I'll get it done for you this afternoon :rax

Numinous One
11-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Yeah that is inflated a bit.

They got a width of the entrance at 10m, which is around the halfway mark in height, before it starts tapering upwards to a cone.

Then when they go to scale the hill they've used that same measurement at the very pinnacle of the entrance, which should be like 1.5-2m and they've said it's the 10m measurement.

That entire calc is dependant on the size of the entrance to the bar, and they measured in two completely different spots.

The very same scan has Meryscilla and Galan visible in the entrance.

The hill width should only be around the 30m mark.
They've managed to inflate it to 106m.
The hill height seems way off too, it should be like... 155m-ish

As for the shockwave, again, dependant on the hill.
We know that when Galan did that, everything above floor level was removed.
Yet they've scaled it as if the bottom of the explosion is the top of the hill, when it should be floor level of the bar,
which should be roughly around 80-90m.

I'm only doing this quickly, so there will be a small margin of error.

Apart from that, the math is solid.
Fix the above and it'll be sweet.

Rax
11-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Ill fix it up soon

Given the size of the shock wave it should be at least mountain level

R
11-10-2015, 09:22 AM
well they scaled the entrance yeha. But the cave was inside the hill. Meaning just because the entrance becomes Smaller to its upper end does not mean the hill behaves the same

It was a Carved entrance in an overall bigger hill

im at mobile right now either and on the go so I can't give a detailed answer but it looks fine to me - I also haven't seen mera and galan in the hill scan

Skydragon
11-10-2015, 09:27 AM
how is the galan calc going?

Akira
11-10-2015, 09:28 AM
how is the galan calc going?

Numinous One
11-10-2015, 10:40 AM
well they scaled the entrance yeha. But the cave was inside the hill. Meaning just because the entrance becomes Smaller to its upper end does not mean the hill behaves the same

It was a Carved entrance in an overall bigger hill

im at mobile right now either and on the go so I can't give a detailed answer but it looks fine to me - I also haven't seen mera and galan in the hill scan

http://readms.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/148/3011/10

That's the scan they used to get the hills dimensions.
See that opening in the hill? They got a 10m width for the middle.
But then they used that 10m width at the pinnacle of the opening, a completely different spot with different dimensions, and scaled the hill off of that.

Those black stick figures are Galan and Mery in the opening too.

R
11-10-2015, 10:46 AM
http://readms.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/148/3011/10

That's the scan they used to get the hills dimensions.
See that opening in the hill? They got a 10m width for the middle.
But then they used that 10m width at the pinnacle of the opening, a completely different spot with different dimensions, and scaled the hill off of that.

Those black stick figures are Galan and Mery in the opening too.

Ok I will look into it later

Rax
11-10-2015, 01:33 PM
I'll calc it later today

I've said this

Numinous One
11-11-2015, 02:20 AM
Oh that's rough.

Recalced at 30Mt aftet fixing the scaling.

Rax
11-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Lemme handle this bitch. :pimp

black star
11-11-2015, 03:58 AM
what class G actually means? :hmm

Rax
11-11-2015, 04:01 AM
My calc gives his Critical Over state with 153 Megaton Spear swings.

WILD
11-11-2015, 05:03 AM
So neither your calc nor the one at NF resulted in an output near Island Level? Would you look at that :pops

Rax
11-11-2015, 05:05 AM
>Mine is plain spear swings being city level+

:psyduck

Numinous One
11-11-2015, 05:08 AM
They're not plain spear swings though.

He clearly stated he's not holding back.
He hit as hard as he could.

Rax
11-11-2015, 05:10 AM
Well fuck

Poor Galan :(

Numinous One
11-11-2015, 05:31 AM
Lord Rekscanor strikes again.

Rax
11-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Escanor is gonna 1 shot them all anyways

WILD
11-11-2015, 07:38 AM
Well fuck

Poor Galan :(
This false sense of dissappintment that you're displaying is unbecoming of you, go back to anatagonizing fans of other series that have shown a fervent dislike of Fairy Tail.

Rax
11-11-2015, 07:40 AM
>Has said constantly that Galan is the best of the 10C

WILD
11-11-2015, 07:43 AM
>has consistently and actively spoken of how he is fodder while simultaneously attempting to downgrade his stats. >Thinks what he is doing is not obvious :franco

Rax
11-11-2015, 07:46 AM
>Just admitting the fact Galan was getting his ass kicked and turned into a coward.
>Just got Galan an upgrade

:rax

WILD
11-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Right, your sincerity seems so genuine :pops

Akira
11-11-2015, 07:56 AM
>Has said constantly that Galan is the best of the 10C

Who said that galan was the best of the 10C
pretty sure everyone thinks that was estarossa

Rax
11-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Best as in the coolest of the 10

Akira
11-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Best as in the coolest of the 10
best he moves and the other no
now he is out, wait zeldris, monspiet and estarossa
and we will see who is the coolest at the end

Rax
11-11-2015, 08:05 AM
None of them are gonna be as boss

Akira
11-11-2015, 08:08 AM
None of them are gonna be as boss
zeldris is already the boss, so........

Rax
11-11-2015, 08:10 AM
Zeldris is meh

Akira
11-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Zeldris is meh
but he is galan boss

R
11-11-2015, 08:24 AM
DC should be upped by a huge margin

Rax
11-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Nothing suggests where it goes :zaru

black star
11-11-2015, 08:52 AM
:whew

Rax
11-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Just peg Galan as small mountain level and let Akira quit crying :(

R
11-11-2015, 08:54 AM
small island level in both forms

Rax
11-11-2015, 08:57 AM
>NF put Galan's feat at 1.5 KTs

You realize that the 2 Gigatons is from bleed energy?

If we are allowed to use that for Yamamoto and Atlas Flame?

R
11-11-2015, 08:59 AM
show me an accepted calc from the OBD about atlas flame pls

Akira
11-11-2015, 09:04 AM
Just peg Galan as small mountain level and let Akira quit crying :(
:heston
Your stupidity known no limit
I don't take stuff like that seriously like you

Rax
11-11-2015, 09:17 AM
Why is it with the OBD?

If you're going by their fucking set up Galan's feat is only 1.5 KTs

Atlas' fire burning for hundreds of years is gonna be godly

R
11-11-2015, 09:18 AM
so no accepted calc for atlas flame neither here nor there?

got it

Akira
11-11-2015, 09:20 AM
Why is it with the OBD?

If you're going by their fucking set up Galan's feat is only 1.5 KTs

Atlas' fire burning for hundreds of years is gonna be godly
please :mihawk

Rax
11-11-2015, 09:29 AM
We already went over the shit in the Heat over time calc for Yamamoto's heat

Wanna see the results of AF burning for 400+ years? :geg

R
11-11-2015, 09:30 AM
rax is like some weird dude who denude himself in front of little kids with all his shitty calcs

Rax
11-11-2015, 09:36 AM
If we get to use Monspiet's energy bleed then we can do the same for AF's and Yamamoto's

Monspiet's vaporized rock and existed for 20+ seconds

AF's vaporized Ice that was > Steel and existed for 400 years

Please do the fucking math

Akira
11-11-2015, 09:39 AM
If we get to use Monspiet's energy bleed then we can do the same for AF's and Yamamoto's

Monspiet's vaporized rock and existed for 20+ seconds

AF's vaporized Ice that was > Steel and existed for 400 years

Please do the fucking math
If someone thinks your calculs is shit
you can overcome that by doing a poll
make it public, seems you like public poll

R
11-11-2015, 09:39 AM
can i see the atlas flame vaporizing ice in the 400 years duration ? and a pic where we get confirmation its > steel

Rax
11-11-2015, 09:47 AM
>Shown levels of Dragon heat
>Shown signs of Devil Slayer Ice > Steel

:zaru

R
11-11-2015, 09:48 AM
now we only need panel prove

Rax
11-11-2015, 09:53 AM
>Natsu's fire does shit nothing

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/fairy-tail/343/10.png