PDA

View Full Version : UBD Profile: Meliodas

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akrona
06-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Series of origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Species: Demon/half demon
Standard equipment: Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne
DC: At least small island level, likely higher (effortlessly defeated Galan)|Island level (a single attack is enough to dwarf mountains, and literally wiped a kingdom off the map)
Durability: City level, likely much higher (should be able to tank at least as much as Galan)|Island level (tanked his own attack at ground zero with no visible damage)
Speed: MHS+ (casually blitzed Galan with almost no effort)|MHS+ (at least as fast as base form, likely faster)
Lifting Strength: Class M, likely much higher (much stronger then Galan) |Higher then in base
Striking Strength: Class PJ|Class PJ+
Stamina: Superhuman. Continued to fight Gray Demon Hendrickson, even after suffering heavy injuries and fighting several battles prior|Superhuman, exact level unknown.
Weaknesses: Is much weaker without his Sacred Treasure, and tends to be too easygoing on opponents as well|Is very mentally unstable in this form
Powers and abilities: Full Counter; allows the user to reflect a direct power attack back at their opponent with little to no power needed from the wielder. Full Cancel; allows the user to cancel a direct power move, completely negating it. Revenge Counter; the user releases all previous damage accumulated over time as one large attack. Demon Form; while Mel is in this form, all of his stats are amplified to an unknown degree, and he can now reattach missing limbs, as well as form weapons out of his demonic energy. His demon form also allows him to use some sort of demonic pillar of energy. His Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne, also grants him several abilities. With it, he can not only multiply his number of slashes per attack, but also make physical clones that can all mimic his abilities, albeit being much weaker depending on the amount of clones summoned. 1 clone equals half of Mel's power, 2 is one third, three is one fourth, etc.

Key: Base form Meliodas/ Demon form Meliodas

Maki
06-08-2015, 07:18 AM
Looks fine to me. Just add Lostvayne's ability in there somewhere.

Akrona
06-08-2015, 07:22 AM
Looks fine to me. Just add Lostvayne's ability in there somewhere.
Oh, right. Forgot all about that lol. I'll add that now, thanks for reminding me.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Why city level+?

And like I said, I don't buy King's treasure as being mountain level, wherever that might be.

The Albion was not tall enough for his destruction to reach tripple digit megatons, King didn't destroy him in his entirety, and he has less mass to destroy than a mountain of the same his height etc.

Maki
06-08-2015, 08:29 AM
And like I said, I don't buy King's treasure as being mountain level, wherever that might be.

The Albion was not tall enough for his destruction to reach tripple digit megatons, King didn't destroy him in his entirety, and he has less mass to destroy than a mountain of the same his height etc.

It's through scaling, the Albion whipped through a mountaintop like nothing, and King doubled its power.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 08:36 AM
It's through scaling, the Albion whipped through a mountaintop like nothing, and King doubled its power.That would also depend on how big that mountain top was.
And seeing as how trees were still distinguishable enough on it, its size won't vastly surpass the hundred meter mark.

Not enough to reach the "mountain" level mark anyway.

Akira
06-08-2015, 08:45 AM
I agree but do not forget to add danafor feat which is multi mountain or island level of DC when we do get confirmation that he did alone, the new chapter makes me think I'm right as seen fraudin wonders how someone like meliodas has be easily beaten by someone like galan !

W
06-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Wait so Mel is MHS but Ban isn't.....

Maki
06-08-2015, 01:23 PM

Ban's strong point is that you can't put him down and he can steal your stats to make himself stronger than you, so him not being that strong in base is kind of to be expected.

Ichiryuu
06-08-2015, 01:24 PM
I'll discuss this sometime in the future when I'll start reading NNT.

W
06-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Ban's strong point is that you can't put him down and he can steal your stats to make himself stronger than you, so him not being that strong in base is kind of to be expected.
Ban is obviously stronger than the Mel that dodged lighting against Gil, this was early in in the show when everyone was holding back.

Maki
06-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Ban is obviously stronger than the Mel that dodged lighting against Gil, this was early in in the show when everyone was holding back.

Speed has never been his strong point though, he never dodges cause nothing can kill him so he doesn't get good speed feats.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Wasn't Ban stated as being faster than Mel during their match?

Y
06-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Looks good.

Akira
06-08-2015, 02:34 PM
ban is also MHS, possibly higher with physical hunt

Rax
06-08-2015, 02:46 PM
He's not MHS nor is he mountain level

Again, that was magic fucking lightning

Akira
06-08-2015, 03:02 PM
He's not MHS nor is he mountain level

Again, that was magic fucking lightning
I warned you that everyone think MELIODAS is MHS
everyone except you of course
then learn to accept a fact

Rax
06-08-2015, 03:04 PM
And people l think Justin Bieber is a talented musician

Doesn't mean he is.

I've shown you that Gilthunder's lightning is entirely magic based.

There's a random thunder cloud in the middle of a sunny day sky directly where they're fighting :lmao

Bob
06-08-2015, 03:06 PM
was magic lightning shown to be slower than actual lightning?

Rax
06-08-2015, 03:07 PM
People usually say magic lightning is slower

Otherwise if we ignore that it's gonna boost a lot of series

Akira
06-08-2015, 03:19 PM

Doesn't mean he is.

There's a random thunder cloud in the middle of a sunny day sky directly where they're fighting :lmao
" And people l think Justin Bieber is a talented musician

Doesn't mean he is." I see the connection with the issue, if you try to avoid the evidence
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-06?page=13
open your eyes, that's the true lightning, everyone see it except you why?
Because you refuse to accept this fact because many people have refused to fairy tail with laxus.
also understand that this is not the fault of the world if laxus look to slow compared to gilthunder in every scans

W
06-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Speed has never been his strong point though, he never dodges cause nothing can kill him so he doesn't get good speed feats.
Just because it not his strong point doesn't mean he's weaker than the Mel who was massively holding back.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't Ban stated as being faster than Mel during their match?
Dunno I'm going to have to re read the fight. Ban and Mel seemed even speed wise, Mel was just physically more powerful.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Dunno I'm going to have to re read the fight. Ban and Mel seemed even speed wise, Mel was just physically more powerful.Found the scan
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/en/0/34/page/19

Huo Yuhao
06-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Prime Meliodas is gonna be even stronger once we see his feats:excited

W
06-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Found the scan
http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/en/0/34/page/19
So yeah Ban should be MHS aswell.

Y
06-08-2015, 03:43 PM
Prime Meliodas is gonna be even stronger once we see his feats:excited

If prime Mel caused that hole (even if it was a clash resulting in him having half the DC) it's multi mountain+.

W
06-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Fuck prime Mel I want to see PRIME BAN.

Maki
06-08-2015, 03:52 PM

Doesn't mean he is.

They noted thunderclouds in the sky several chapters before that feat.

W
06-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Ignore Rax he's full of shit. Claims DS elements>Regular elements but lightning magic<Regular lightning

Akrona
06-08-2015, 04:41 PM
I have Mel at city level+ because King not only completely obliterated the Albion, but his attack dwarfed it as well. And Demon Mel is supposedly more powerful.

Prime Mel is probably even before his fight in Danafor, imo. He's thousands of years old, and has only been getting weaker since the demons were sealed by the goddess clan. Imagine how powerful he was before the Ten Commandments were sealed

Rax
06-08-2015, 05:04 PM
They noted thunderclouds in the sky several chapters before that feat.

Show me the scan

Also explain how there's conveniently a "Natural" lightning cloud exactly where they're fighting on a sunny day

Maki
06-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Show me the scan

Also explain how there's conveniently a "Natural" lightning cloud exactly where they're fighting on a sunny day

http://puu.sh/ihbIc/c4e55ff98e.jpg

Idk, but the thundercloud doesn't have to be naturally formed for it to be natural lightning. Lightning is only a transfer of electrical charge after all.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 05:14 PM
I have Mel at city level+ because King not only completely obliterated the Albion, but his attack dwarfed it as well. And Demon Mel is supposedly more powerful.

I'd suggest including a part for both base Mel and Demon Mel so that people who are new to the series don't get confused.

Akrona
06-08-2015, 05:19 PM
I'd suggest including a part for both base Mel and Demon Mel so that people who are new to the series don't get confused.
You mean split them up like OBD might?

Base Mel city level|demon Mel is city level+

Like that?

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 05:20 PM
You mean split them up like OBD might?

Base Mel city level|demon Mel is city level+

Like that?
Yep.

Use a different color too :maybe

Akrona
06-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Yep.

Use a different color too :maybe
Fixed and edited. Better?

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Fixed and edited. Better?
Yep. (though I'll edit it a bit, hope you dont mind)

DC: City level|City level+, potentially mountain level (more powerful then Chastiefol's True Form)
Durability: City level|City level+, possibly mountain level
Speed: MHS (reacted (http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/en/0/78/page/13) to Gilthunder's lightning (http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/en/0/78/page/14))|MHS (could momentarily take Galan by surprise, also blitzed Geera, ripped of her arm and returned to his starting point before she could react)
Lifting Strength: Casual town level lifting strength |Higher
Stamina: Superhuman. Continued to fight Gray Demon Hendrickson, even after suffering heavy injuries and fighting several battles prior|Superhuman, exact level unknown.
Weaknesses: Is much weaker without his Sacred Treasure, and tends to be too easygoing on opponents as well|Is very mentally unstable in this form
Powers and abilities: Full Counter; allows the user to reflect a direct power attack back at their opponent with little to no power needed from the wielder. Full Cancel; allows the user to cancel a direct power move, completely negating it. Revenge Counter; the user releases all previous damage accumulated over time as one large attack. Demon Form; while Mel is in this form, all of his stats are amplified to an unknown degree, and he can now reattach missing limbs, as well as form weapons out of his demonic energy. His demon form also allows him to use some sort of demonic pillar of energy. His Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne, also grants him several abilities. With it, he can not only multiply his number of slashes per attack, but also make physical clones that can all mimic his abilities, albeit being much weaker depending on the amount of clones summoned. 1 clone equals half of Mel's power, 2 is one third, three is one fourth, etc.

I've been a member of the OBD wiki at one point (before it got deleted) and made some profiles there so I have the formatting down better. The edits I made were for aesthetical reasons, as well as adding a link for the lightning timing.
What do you mean by "town level lifting strenght" :hmm

Akrona
06-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Yep. (though I'll edit it a bit, hope you dont mind)

DC: City level|City level+, potentially mountain level (more powerful then Chastiefol's True Form)
Durability: City level|City level+, possibly mountain level
Speed: MHS (reacted (http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/en/0/78/page/13) to Gilthunder's lightning (http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/en/0/78/page/14))|MHS (could momentarily take Galan by surprise, also blitzed Geera, ripped of her arm and returned to his starting point before she could react)
Lifting Strength: Casual town level lifting strength |Higher

I've been a member of the OBD wiki at one point (before it got deleted) and made some profiles there so I have the formatting down better. The edits I made were for aesthetical reasons, as well as adding a link for the lightning timing.
What do you mean by "town level lifting strenght" :hmm
Mel and Ban's arm wrestle feat was calced at 58 kilotons, so the amount he can lift should be about the same or higher with Lostvayne.

By the way, do you mind if I use your format for the op version? It does look better :distracted

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Mel and Ban's arm wrestle feat was calced at 58 kilotons, so the amount he can lift should be about the same or higher with Lostvayne.
OBD has it at like 2 megatons :hmm
And they have Mel at around Class G in lifting weight http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/37-strength
Calling it "town level" or what not isn't really accurate with lifting strength still. You categorize that by the weight they can lift. Not sure how to turn tons of tnt into actual weight though :hmm

By the way, do you mind if I use your format for the op version? It does look better :distracted
Go right ahead.

Akrona
06-08-2015, 06:08 PM
OBD has it at like 2 megatons :hmm
And they have Mel at around Class G in lifting weight http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/37-strength
Calling it "town level" or what not isn't really accurate with lifting strength still. You categorize that by the weight they can lift. Not sure how to turn tons of tnt into actual weight though :hmm

Go right ahead.
True, but I was just going by the fact he had the physical strength to destroy something with town+ level durability. Not sure how you'd be able to accurately calc that in weight either...

Thanks, by the way.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 06:30 PM
True, but I was just going by the fact he had the physical strength to destroy something with town+ level durability. Not sure how you'd be able to accurately calc that in weight either...
DC in general doesn't correlate to lifting strength in fiction, but in Mel and Ban's case, this is an exception.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20031
Has it at 3.6 megatons - 15213858619920800 joules
We are going to assume that Mel can lift the weight 1 meter.
PE = mgh
m = PE/(g*h)
h = 1 meter
g = 9.8 m/s^2
PE = 15213858619920800 ​joules
m = 1.5524346e+14 kg
Cut that in half (since Ban and Mel contributed equally to it) and you get 7.762173e+13 - 77,621,730,000,000 kg
http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/37-strength
Class T
Though I'd suggest just going with the Class G the OBD gives Mel for the moment.

Something feels strange about my calculation but I can't put my finger on what that thing is :hmm

Thanks, by the way.np

Zyn, Hazard of Kings
06-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Wait, how does Mel dodging lightning put him at MHS, but Inuyasha dodging lightning only make him HS?

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Wait, how does Mel dodging lightning put him at MHS, but Inuyasha dodging lightning only make him HS?
The distance between Mel and the lightning was much, much smaller than the distance between Inuyasha and his lightning :zaru

Zyn, Hazard of Kings
06-08-2015, 07:20 PM
The distance between Mel and the lightning was much, much smaller than the distance between Inuyasha and his lightning :zaru

Eh, true, but still, dodging natural lightning is impressive, nonetheless.

Akrona
06-08-2015, 07:49 PM
This is a bit off topic, but what would you guys place Escanor's stats at? City level+ by powerscaling? :hmm

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 07:52 PM
This is a bit off topic, but what would you guys place Escanor's stats at? City level+ by powerscaling? :hmm
He's above Mel who's city level, so yeah I guess?

Rax
06-08-2015, 08:51 PM
http://puu.sh/ihbIc/c4e55ff98e.jpg

Idk, but the thundercloud doesn't have to be naturally formed for it to be natural lightning. Lightning is only a transfer of electrical charge after all.

And a random lightning cloud in the middle of a sunny day being right above Hendrickson and his fight isn't done by magic? :lmao

A magic cloud IS still magic. It could just be where he stores his shit. It doesn't change the fact it's still based from magic.

Might as well make Gajeel from the FF arc MHS :lmao

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 08:53 PM
A magic cloud IS still magic. It could just be where he stores his shit. It doesn't change the fact it's still based from magic.

No, its a cloud created with magic. I already explained the difference.

He can literally produce lightning from his sword, what the hell could he be storing in it. And how the hell do you "store" shit into a cloud? How the fuck does any of that make sense?

Rax
06-08-2015, 08:58 PM
No, it wouldn't be.

Being made and controlled by magic, it wouldn't need to produce lightning the scientific way actual clouds do at all, it would be able to ignore all the factors that make lightning as fast as it is.

>Asking for magic to make sense in fiction

:psyduck

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:04 PM
No, it wouldn't be.
That...what is that supposed to be an answer to?

Being made and controlled by magic, it wouldn't need to produce lightning the scientific way actual clouds do at all, it would be able to ignore all the factors that make lightning as fast as it is.
Adressed this in the other thread, don't feel like continuing the same debate in two threads.

>Asking for magic to make sense in fiction

:psyduck
I wasn't asking for magic to make sense.
I was asking for you to make sense.

Because what you said made none at all.

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:09 PM
:giogio

The clouds are made entirely of magic.

Meaning they DO NOT need to follow the same steps that actual clouds go through that make lightning what it really is.

Meaning you can't assume the lightning is lighting speed when it's fucking formed due to magic.

Might as well assume Sinbad, Laxus, Enel, and the like all have lightning speed attacks

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Adressed this in the other thread, don't feel like continuing the same debate in two threads.

I do love it when what I say gets ignored :noworries

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:14 PM
I've yet to see how a magically made cloud is the same as a real cloud when magically made lightning is different than actual lightning.

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:16 PM
I do love it when what I say gets ignored :noworries
I adore it, actually :noworries

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Explain to me how a magic cloud gets the same properties of a real cloud but that doesn't apply to magic lightning

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to ask by Gilthunder would use a ranged lightning over close range if it wasn't really lightning speed is the same shit I said about why Jellal would use his Sema on people if it was way slower and coming from miles away.

You're being extremely hypocritcal and playing on a double standard

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:20 PM
I adore it, actually :noworries
Exquisite :noworries

You're being extremely hypocritcal and playing on a double standard
>applies the same logic to both FT and NNT
>is a hypocrite and using a double standard

Pick one, and only one :noworries

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Tell me what sense it makes for Jellal to use an attack if it's slower and coming from miles away

It's the same logic you just applied to Gilthunder's attack

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Tell me what sense it makes for Jellal to use an attack if it's slower and coming from miles away

It's the same logic you just applied to Gilthunder's attack
What are you even talking about? These are completely unrelated and I already explained it like 15 times to you.

You're applying reaction/combat speed to movement speed over hundreds of meters. I only applied meteor speeds to the Moon Sized Toriko meteor and that verse is known for FAR more insane shit than FT is.

No, no it isn't.
But if you actually think it is, it does explain why you're ranting about it. :lmao
Because you are so far off from my actual argument that its just hilarious :lmao

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Tell me

Is Gilthunder's lightning produced with magic or science?

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Tell me

Guys?

How do you produce a cloud with "science"?

:lmao

And how does that relate to any of the things i mentioned above?

Bob
06-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Tell me

plz u gotta make the bait less obv :/

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:32 PM
What?

The natural and scientific way that lighting is formed and discharged from clouds ?

Are you retarded ?

I ran out of good names
06-08-2015, 09:33 PM
What?

The natural and scientific way that lighting is formed and discharged from clouds ?

Are you retarded ?*gasp*
Reported for using vulgar language and hurting my feelings!

(thought you were asking me how clouds are created with science, dunno why)

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Gilthunder's clouds are made with magic.

They DO NOT need to follow the steps clouds form lightning and discharge them to where they're as fast as they are.

They can just fire lightning bolts out of nowhere since magic doesn't need to follow the rules of physics or science.

W
06-08-2015, 09:39 PM
FT's magic lightning makes them MHS but Gil's doesn't...Love the double standard.

Rax
06-08-2015, 09:44 PM
FT's magic lightning makes them MHS but Gil's doesn't...Love the double standard.

I'm saying IF magic lightning is the same speed.

The only reason I say Laxus is lightning speed is due to him using it over his lightning body and slayer elements have proven time and time again to be > Natural versions of the elements.

And only in his movement speed with his coating, not his roar, halberd, or any other attacks.

W
06-08-2015, 10:02 PM
I'm saying IF magic lightning is the same speed.

The only reason I say Laxus is lightning speed is due to him using it over his lightning body and slayer elements have proven time and time again to be > Natural versions of the elements.

And only in his movement speed with his coating, not his roar, halberd, or any other attacks.
SMH you say DS elements are better than normal but the sane could be said about magic elements and normal elements. Because I'm almost certain Gil's lightning is stronger than normal lightning.

Rax
06-08-2015, 10:08 PM
There's a difference between being stronger and being all around superior.

Stronger would just mean it carries more energy.

Slayer elements have proven to be superior in all areas as their normal element

Their fire burns hotter

Metal is harder

Wind gusts stronger

Lightning being slower makes no sense.

W
06-08-2015, 10:09 PM
And magic elects had proven to be all round superior aswell....

Rax
06-08-2015, 10:10 PM
What? :psyduck

W
06-08-2015, 10:12 PM
So is Gil's lighting inferior to natural lightning...No it isn't see how fucking dumb your logic is.

BTW Gremmy solos FT with your meteor logic.

Rax
06-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Do you pay attention to anything I just said? :sanji

Gremmy's meteor even with its speed is only mountain level.

Also, no.

Being stronger just means it's gonna do more damage

Being all around superior means in all ways

All slayers also have perks

Tell me what Laxus' isn't if it isn't speed.

Kane
06-08-2015, 10:33 PM
His durability is definitely city level.

Rax
06-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Has he actually shown to take a city level attack and not just reflect it?

W
06-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Do you pay attention to anything I just said? :sanji

Gremmy's meteor even with its speed is only mountain level.

Also, no.

Being stronger just means it's gonna do more damage

Being all around superior means in all ways

All slayers also have perks

Tell me what Laxus' isn't if it isn't speed.
Having perks doesn't make it superior all round dumbass.

Look what I said Gil's lightning is superior alm round to normal lightning.

Gremmy's meteor was slightly smaller than the large Islabd sized siesta I adding the speed would put Gremny and Kenpachi at country level.

Rax
06-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Having perks doesn't make it superior all round dumbass.

Look what I said Gil's lightning is superior alm round to normal lightning.

Gremmy's meteor was slightly smaller than the large Islabd sized siesta I adding the speed would put Gremny and Kenpachi at country level.

It's like you're NOT listening at all.

The slayer elements have proven to be superior in all areas as their natural element counterparts.

Being stronger in DC doesn't mean shit.

It's the same as if someone said they had stronger DC than a character

That would mean they could have stronger DC, but they might be equal or less in every other stat.

Someone who is definitely superior in every way, like comparing Superman to Spiderman, would get any stat scaled up to them at the very least.

No. Gilthunder's lightning has proven to be more powerful, never faster or anything to go with that.

On the other hand, slayer elements have never fallen short to plain elements.

No, it wouldn't. His Meteor was big, but you're acting like it was a city sized thing.

It was big, but it never showed to be that fast.

Akira
06-09-2015, 12:45 AM
I am glad that everyone agrees except one but whatever ^^

Rax
06-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Waiting on panels that say Gilthunder's lightning follows the same rules as natural lightning or even had speed feats that put it above natural lightning

Akira
06-09-2015, 01:00 AM
you have this panel but you want to see the truth in the face, that's the problem

Rax
06-09-2015, 01:01 AM
You didn't post a panel :sanji

Akira
06-09-2015, 01:04 AM

you must know it now :maybe

Rax
06-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Again, Meliodas was moving before the lightning strike, so it doesn't apply to him at all and he didn't outspeed it, or react to it.

Akrona
06-09-2015, 01:12 AM
He reacted to it again when Gil rode down with lightning in Liones :geg

Rax
06-09-2015, 01:14 AM
Scans? :smug

Akrona
06-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Scans? :smug
I'll give you one when I can. Right now my internet is being retarded. I can't even open a new tab on my tablet atm :catcry

Akira
06-09-2015, 01:18 AM
it is obvious that these lines indicates the action he seeks to undertake, action he made the following page, and I note that you did not pay attention to another basic thing as this page reads from left to right, and we see that meliodas grabs the handle before the panel of lightning that falls.

Rax
06-09-2015, 01:26 AM
No, those lines are movement indications that show it was already going.

So nope.

Akira
06-09-2015, 01:46 AM
not look at the order of the images on this page again, please

Rax
06-09-2015, 02:00 AM
I did.

They showed he was moving beforehand.

Zyn, Hazard of Kings
06-09-2015, 02:23 AM
Someone's grasping at straws again, I see. :zaru

Rax
06-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Those are clearly notions of being where his limbs/weapon just was on both panels :geg

Akira
06-09-2015, 04:19 AM
he moved his hand here and only his hand, to avoid lightning, you have to move your whole body away before it hits you and that's what did here meliodas
you refuse to accept because of denial of the character that is all

Rax
06-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Waiting for a feat that's MHS that doesn't involve magical lightning.

Akira
06-13-2015, 05:49 AM
I have already shown, also everyone agreed :maybe

Rax
06-13-2015, 06:20 AM
Putting the Lollightning feat aside, where's another MHS feat from him?

Akrona
06-13-2015, 06:45 AM
Galan has a few, and Mel kept up with him pretty well for the most part. At least he was before he got rekt by a pissed Galan :cat

Rax
06-13-2015, 06:47 AM
Galan has none.

Meliodas couldn't do shit against him also.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 06:52 AM
Galan has none.

Meliodas couldn't do shit against him also.
You know very well Galan is MHS. We went over it a few dozen times, remember? Crossing several kilometers in a fraction of a second? That did happen, according to both character statements and obviously him exiting Merlin's range in less time then it takes to snap your fingers.

Meliodas kept up with Galan fairly well for most of the fight, and even avoided him a few times when he was assaulting Galan with clones.

Rax
06-13-2015, 07:20 AM
You have no time frame for the feat.

Otherwise I get to assume a time frame for my feats that apply to Natsu.

and no. Galan was toying with him and still wrecked him.

Akira
06-13-2015, 07:24 AM
You have no time frame for the feat.

Otherwise I get to assume a time frame for my feats that apply to Natsu.

and no. Galan was toying with him and still wrecked him.
he give you something else that the lightning feat, and you are not satisfied ????

Rax
06-13-2015, 07:25 AM
None of those were MHS at all.

Akira
06-13-2015, 07:36 AM
None of those were MHS at all.
in your head, yes
but for others, they seem that they agree
I tried everything to convince you but you can not in your case
you are only one to think otherwise, so you're in denial

Rax
06-13-2015, 07:39 AM
Tell me how Galan's feats are MHS please.

Akira
06-13-2015, 08:03 AM
this : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-120?page=18
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-120?page=19
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-120?page=20

Rax
06-13-2015, 08:18 AM
That's not MHS

You'd have to assume the distance of the miles and the time frame

Even 4 miles in 0.5 seconds would wouldn't be MHS

Akira
06-13-2015, 09:27 AM
That's not MHS

You'd have to assume the distance of the miles and the time frame

Even 4 miles in 0.5 seconds would wouldn't be MHS
who speak for 4 miles, vivian range is 40 miles, so try to guess for merlin
also you have admitted before that galan "could be" MHS, stop you're denial

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Show me where it says 40 miles.

Could be doesn't mean he is.

Akira
06-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Show me where it says 40 miles.

Could be doesn't mean he is.
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-61?page=11
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-61?page=13

you assumed he could be
this sounds like a concession for me

Akrona
06-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Sooooooo high end triple digit mach Galan? Seems legit.

Crossing a distance like that in a fraction of a second puts him at about~ mach 630 :noworries

Kane
06-13-2015, 05:27 PM
So NNT are slowpokes :noworries

Akrona
06-13-2015, 05:38 PM
So NNT are slowpokes :noworries
maybe compared to the likes of Naruto and Toriko, but it's still pretty good. Galan is almost completely drained of power too.

Kane
06-13-2015, 05:45 PM
maybe compared to the likes of Naruto and Toriko, but it's still pretty good. Galan is almost completely drained of power too.

I was saying that because people say lightning makes them fast, but Mach 300-450 is the accepted speed for lightning which is not that fast comared to the HST.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 05:52 PM
I was saying that because people say lightning makes them fast, but Mach 300-450 is the accepted speed for lightning which is not that fast comared to the HST.
Actually it only makes them fast compared to FT lol.

But that headache aside, I was just trying to prove NNT has MHS feats. Even discounting the lightning, Galan has a near MHS+ feat while completely drained of power. I'm willing to bet high and top tiers will be MHS+ by next year. We'll just have to wait and see. :distracted

Rax
06-13-2015, 06:54 PM
It's not 40 miles for Merlin

That bitch isn't Merlin nor does it show he teleport ing there in one go or if anything is added to her abilities like that power amping spell

That feat is not MHS. A couple miles in a fraction of a second would be HS+

Y
06-13-2015, 06:56 PM
It's not 40 miles for Merlin

That bitch isn't Merlin nor does it show he teleport ing there in one go or if anything is added to her abilities like that power amping spell

That feat is not MHS. A couple miles in a fraction of a second would be HS+

:mihawk

That's merlin apprentice and is far weaker than her. Simple powerscaling puts Merlin at atleast 40 miles.

Rax
06-13-2015, 07:03 PM
No it doesn't

1. Power scaling doesn't apply to hax
2. The apprentice girl seemed more entirely focused on teleport ing shit while Merlin s magic is all around different kinds
3 It doesn't even show her teleport the 40 miles in 1 go

W
06-13-2015, 07:48 PM
Considering Merlin out classes her in teleporting when they freed the King it's safe to assume Merlin's range is at least 40miles.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Merlin already showed how badly she outclasses Vivian in teleporting. The feat stands.

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Can you guys prove that Vivian teleported to Eli in one go? :hmm

Akrona
06-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Can you guys prove that Vivian teleported to Eli in one go? :hmm
I was considering that too, but wouldn't it have shown that if that was the case? It only showed Vivian bring her to Liones iirc.

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 08:15 PM
I was considering that too, but wouldn't it have shown that if that was the case? It only showed Vivian bring her to Liones iirc.
No, not really. The whole Vivian thing was supposed to take both the Sins and the viewer by surprise.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 08:19 PM
No, not really. The whole Vivian thing was supposed to take both the Sins and the viewer by surprise.
no, I meant her teleporting back. It never mentioned or showed more then one teleportation attempt.

Also, Merlin was able to teleport Vivian to a mountain range, and that most definitely should've been more then just a few miles away.

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 08:23 PM
no, I meant her teleporting back. It never mentioned or showed more then one teleportation attempt.

Also, Merlin was able to teleport Vivian to a mountain range, and that most definitely should've been more then just a few miles away.Ah you meant that.

I know, I always considered Merlins's range to be country level till that statement came along tbh.

Feats take predecent over statements and all that jazz, so I don't think that Merlin's limit should only be those "several miles"

But how did you get a timeframe for the feat again?

Rax
06-13-2015, 08:28 PM
He's assuming 0.3 seconds from bullshit

Akrona
06-13-2015, 08:39 PM
Ah you meant that.

I know, I always considered Merlins's range to be country level till that statement came along tbh.

Feats take predecent over statements and all that jazz, so I don't think that Merlin's limit should only be those "several miles"

But how did you get a timeframe for the feat again?
The timeframe comes from how fast Galan had to be to escape Merlin's range before she could snap her fingers. It takes only about 0.3 seconds for someone to snap their fingers iirc, and Galan jumped out of range literally as her fingers were touching to snap.

Rax
06-13-2015, 08:41 PM
If you get snapping your fingers for that feat then I get the time frame it takes to lift your hand for Jackal :smug

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 08:45 PM
The timeframe comes from how fast Galan had to be to escape Merlin's range before she could snap her fingers. It takes only about 0.3 seconds for someone to snap their fingers iirc, and Galan jumped out of range literally as her fingers were touching to snap.
That's a fairy bad way of getting a timeframe.

Its just hiding the outlier. 0.3 seconds is how fast it takes for a normal human to snap their fingers.
Merlin is MHS.
You'll need another way of getting a timeframe.

Rax
06-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Merlin is not MHS.

She has zero feats that say so.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 08:50 PM
That's a fairy bad way of getting a timeframe.

Its just hiding the outlier. 0.3 seconds is how fast it takes for a normal human to snap their fingers.
Merlin is MHS.
You'll need another way of getting a timeframe.
okay, how about crossing that distance before a MHS character could snap their fingers :geg

I don't see why that is a bad timeframe. It being 0.3 seconds would just be a highball for the time, instead of trying to find how quickly a MHS character can snap their fingers.

Rax
06-13-2015, 08:55 PM
I can easily do the same for the CSK. It would take more than like 0.7 seconds to simply lift up your arm.

He crossed hundreds of miles, assuming even 350 KM total in 0.7 seconds is still Mach 1500 :33

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 08:57 PM
okay, how about crossing that distance before a MHS character could snap their fingers :geg

I don't see why that is a bad timeframe. It being 0.3 seconds would just be a highball for the time, instead of trying to find how quickly a MHS character can snap their fingers.
It isnt highballing dude. Highballing means that the you are acting like the feat is likely slower than we give it credit for.

And anyway, its hiding the outlier. You are using an obviously far lower timeframe to make the result of the feat fit in with the other feats of the verse (Galan would be FTL if you actually tried to account for Merlin being MHS)

This is the same as applying blitz tropes to superhuman characters.
Galan, before, moved at speeds Mel and his friends were able to half way keep up with. With the timeframe you are giving the feat, it would make sense that Mel and company are able to keep up with him to an extent.
But with the "real" timeframe, Galan would be FTL and far above them.

And guess what? The characters still kept up with him, so they'd need to be FTL to some extent too.
But that in turn means that Merlin is FTL too.
And this is in turn would make the time frame for Galan's feat decrease immensely and make him MFTL.
Which would make Merlin MFTL, which would make the timeframe even smaller.

Get it?
Its an infinite cycle.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 08:58 PM
I can easily do the same for the CSK. It would take more than like 0.7 seconds to simply lift up your arm.

He crossed hundreds of miles, assuming even 350 KM total in 0.7 seconds is still Mach 1500 :33
Don't bring FT debates into my NNT thread :33

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Just saiyan.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple miles in a second isn't gonna come out at MHS by the way.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:11 PM
It isnt highballing dude. Highballing means that the you are acting like the feat is likely slower than we give it credit for.

And anyway, its hiding the outlier. You are using an obviously far lower timeframe to make the result of the feat fit in with the other feats of the verse (Galan would be FTL if you actually tried to account for Merlin being MHS)

This is the same as applying blitz tropes to superhuman characters.
Galan, before, moved at speeds Mel and his friends were able to half way keep up with. With the timeframe you are giving the feat, it would make sense that Mel and company are able to keep up with him to an extent.
But with the "real" timeframe, Galan would be FTL and far above them.

And guess what? The characters still kept up with him, so they'd need to be FTL to some extent too.
But that in turn means that Merlin is FTL too.
And this is in turn would make the time frame for Galan's feat decrease immensely and make him MFTL.
Which would make Merlin MFTL, which would make the timeframe even smaller.

Get it?
Its an infinite cycle.
Okay, I get what you mean now.

Then how about crossing that distance before Meliodas could hit the ground?
http://img4.mangasee.co/series/NanatsuNoTaizai/0120-019.png

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 09:12 PM
Okay, I get what you mean now.

Then how about crossing that distance before Meliodas could hit the ground?
That is a legit timeframe since freefalling isn't dependant on how fast the character in question is.

Post me the scans and I can look at it.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Just saiyan.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple miles in a second isn't gonna come out at MHS by the way.
But crossing 40 miles in a second would

- - - Updated - - -

That is a legit timeframe since freefalling isn't dependant on how fast the character in question is.

Post me the scans and I can look at it.
I did in the post above. I just edited it in.

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 09:15 PM
I did in the post above. I just edited it in.
I saw.

Mel is a pretty short dude, so I think assuming that he fell two meters won't have anyone arguing about it (it can serve as a high end, and god I totally butchered that sentence)
http://www.mrmont.com/teachers/physicsteachershelper-proj.html
1.28 seconds for both reaching that height and falling down
So, 0.64 seconds

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:19 PM
I saw.

Mel is a pretty short dude, so I think assuming that he fell two meters won't have anyone arguing about it (it can serve as a high end, and god I totally butchered that sentence)
http://www.mrmont.com/teachers/physicsteachershelper-proj.html
1.28 seconds for both reaching that height and falling down
So, 0.64 seconds
Okay then. That'd put him at mach 295.5, almost mach 300. Seems reasonable.

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Okay then. That'd put him at mach 295.5, almost mach 300. Seems reasonable.
You know what's funny?
NF has Mel at being around mach 220+ :maybe
So all in all, shit's pretty consistent.

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:22 PM
>Going with 40 miles over the stated several miles

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:23 PM
You know what's funny?
NF has Mel at being around mach 220+ :maybe
So all in all, shit's pretty consistent.
Okay then, so it's solid MHS. Glad we could finally set this thing straight with this calc.

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:24 PM
No it isn't

She straight said it was several miles, not 40 :giogio

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:25 PM
>Going with 40 miles over the stated several miles

Feats > statements :zaru

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:26 PM
Show me where it has her teleporting the 40 miles in one go please

Then prove to me Merlin has the same range.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Show me where it has her teleporting the 40 miles in one go please

Then prove to me Merlin has the same range.
You just saw it, Vivian teleporting Elizabeth.

Merlin kicks Vivian's ass in every way, so there's one perfectly valid reason. Another is her teleporting Vivian to a mountain range, when there are no mountain ranges anywhere near them in Liones.

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:49 PM
That didn't show her get the 40 miles in one go

So no, that's not gonna work

Akrona
06-13-2015, 09:52 PM
That didn't show her get the 40 miles in one go

So no, that's not gonna work
Prove she didn't do it in one go, or your just making baseless assumptions in an attempt to downplay.

Because you say so :zaru

Rax
06-13-2015, 09:55 PM
What?

That's like me telling you to prove Acnologia didn't destroy the countries in his past in wasn't in 1 attack :lmao

Akrona
06-13-2015, 10:07 PM
What?

That's like me telling you to prove Acnologia didn't destroy the countries in his past in wasn't in 1 attack :lmao
Uh, no.

Vivian took Elizabeth, we only saw her teleport once, and they instantly get angry about her being in Liones 40 miles away. I'm sure Mel would've tried to pursue them if they only teleported a few miles away. That is much more likely then a legend about a dragon destroying something.

Oh, and keep FT out of this :away

Rax
06-13-2015, 10:10 PM
And that doesn't prove anything.

Merlin said her range was several miles. Her statement outweighs your assumption that it was 40 miles in one go.

Multiple teleports wouldn't change shit about Meliodas not chasing after them. She would just need to teleport a couple times and she'd achieve the distance in a time before Meliodas even got a chance to get to the first place she went.

Statements outweigh assuptions

Kane
06-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Several miles doesn't even mean anything :geg

I ran out of good names
06-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Several miles doesn't even mean anything :geg
Your statement is vague as hell man.

Explain what you mean.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 10:17 PM
And that doesn't prove anything.

Merlin said her range was several miles. Her statement outweighs your assumption that it was 40 miles in one go.

Multiple teleports wouldn't change shit about Meliodas not chasing after them. She would just need to teleport a couple times and she'd achieve the distance in a time before Meliodas even got a chance to get to the first place she went.

Statements outweigh assuptions
And feats > statements

It was implied, and has no conflicitng feats other then a comment from Merlin with an indefinite number. The fact Merlin could teleport Vivian to a mountain range also further solidifies this. Prove it was done in multiple jumps or get out :zaru

Rax
06-13-2015, 10:19 PM
Several means more than 2 but not to many

Y
06-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Holy shit Rax is getting desperate :lmao

Rax
06-13-2015, 10:40 PM
That is the literal definition of Several :giogio

Maki
06-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Several means more than 2 but not to many

Several is a word the translator picked. The original statement does not carry the same connotations.

Rax
06-13-2015, 11:18 PM
What's the original translation?

Maki
06-13-2015, 11:31 PM
I don't know, I don't read rune.

It wasn't "several" though.

Rax
06-13-2015, 11:36 PM
Regardless of such, assuming that the teleportation was the entire 40 miles and that Merlin can do the same is not gonna fly.

Merlin may have been her teacher but she's far more diverse with her magic while the other bitch focused pretty much mainly on teleportation.

Akrona
06-13-2015, 11:50 PM
No, she wasn't just about teleportation. Vivian showed she can use elemental magic, and even amplify and TK spells.

There is now no basis on saying Merlin's range is less then 40 miles. Her teleporting Vivian to a mountain range when one is not even near Liones further proves this.

Come up with a legit reason for her range being less or your simply attempting to downplay.

Rax
06-13-2015, 11:56 PM
And what was Vivian's magic magic she constantly used? :zaru

You're completely going off the assumption of her doing it in one teleport.

If you are allowed to do that I get an Acnologia who can take out multiple countries in one roar :lmao

Akrona
06-14-2015, 12:16 AM
And what was Vivian's magic magic she constantly used? :zaru

You're completely going off the assumption of her doing it in one teleport.

If you are allowed to do that I get an Acnologia who can take out multiple countries in one roar :lmao
You have zero proof it was done with more then one, and the feats previously listed help prove it was more then likely just one. I gave my reasoning, give your own reason that doesn't involve you simply saying it is out of spite.

For the third time, FT has nothing to do with this. Stop with the staw man fallacies.

Maki
06-14-2015, 12:16 AM
Isn't the fact that Meliodas' perception range is 40 miles enough to scale Merlin?

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:22 AM
What perception range?

They know where Lioness is. It's not like he jumped in the air and looked.

Also no, you have No proof that it was in only one.

Akrona
06-14-2015, 12:28 AM
What perception range?

How about Vivian's direct feat, and Merlin teleporting Vivan to a mountain range that isn't even visible from Liones. :zaru

Unless you think the mountains were either tiny as Hell or just plain invisible or something. you really can't argue with feats, and by feats and powerscaling, Merlin's range is at least 40 miles.

Go ahead, give me a good reason why it's not 40+ miles. I'll wait :noworries

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:29 AM
Show me that the mountain was not visible from any direction of Lioness all the way to the Horizon please.

Maki
06-14-2015, 02:18 AM
What perception range?

How did he know they teleported to Liones though?

Rax
06-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Cause the people of Lioness had been trying to get Elizabeth since chapter 1

black star
06-14-2015, 02:33 AM
No idea on this character. Waiting for people coming to a conclusion :narutoramen

Rax
06-14-2015, 02:36 AM
>Posts in the Meliodas thread when has no idea who Meliodas is

black star
06-14-2015, 02:38 AM
:mammal

Rax
06-14-2015, 02:41 AM
Gotta spread before negging you again :rax

Akira
06-14-2015, 06:27 AM
How about Vivian's direct feat, and Merlin teleporting Vivan to a mountain range that isn't even visible from Liones. :zaru

Unless you think the mountains were either tiny as Hell or just plain invisible or something. you really can't argue with feats, and by feats and powerscaling, Merlin's range is at least 40 miles.

Go ahead, give me a good reason why it's not 40+ miles. I'll wait :noworries
glad to see someone reasonable here

Rax
06-14-2015, 06:32 AM
You're assuming 40 miles.

Akira
06-14-2015, 06:45 AM
don't assume, I say its at least 40 miles by scaling from vivian
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-83-index?page=16

Rax
06-14-2015, 06:50 AM
Yu can't scale from hax

Akira
06-14-2015, 07:21 AM
Yu can't scale from hax

yes we can, because the one who learned the teleportation to Vivian is merlin
you believe the apprentice surpasses the master in teleportation range ????
you're downplaying merlin

Rax
06-14-2015, 07:48 AM
Her learning it from her doesn't mean she's no matter what superior in all ways

Merlin s was faster,, but she never said anything about the distance

There's also the fact the 40 miles is entirely assumed based since you have no idea how many teleportations it took

And are you saying an apprentice has never surpassed the teacher In any way in any fiction ?

Akira
06-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Her learning it from her doesn't mean she's no matter what superior in all ways

Merlin s was faster,, but she never said anything about the distance

There's also the fact the 40 miles is entirely assumed based since you have no idea how many teleportations it took

And are you saying an apprentice has never surpassed the teacher In any way in any fiction ?
" Her learning it from her doesn't mean she's no matter what superior in all ways" :giogio yes she is, you think the title of the greatest magician of all britania is for the bluffing, vivian knows better than anyone.
" Merlin s was faster,, but she never said anything about the distance " So tell me about how far it is sent here : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-83-index?page=16
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-83-index?page=17
you're downplaying indeed

" There's also the fact the 40 miles is entirely assumed based since you have no idea how many teleportations it took "
shows me that she teleported several times to the bar, your goal is downplaying and nothing else

"And are you saying an apprentice has never surpassed the teacher In any way in any fiction ?"
lol, I am talking about vivian and also yes, vivian will never surpass merlin, and you known that : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-84?page=19 !!!

Rax
06-14-2015, 08:50 AM
So you're telling me that Merlin is superior in every magic ever to anyone in her verse ? :maybe

Show me it being 40 miles

I sense great salt

Akira
06-14-2015, 09:09 AM
So you're telling me that Merlin is superior in every magic ever to anyone in her verse ? :maybe

Show me it being 40 miles

I sense great salt
" So you're telling me that Merlin is superior in every magic ever to anyone in her verse ? " :giogio to vivian yes, who speak she is superior to anyone in her verse in magic ????
" Show me it being 40 miles " http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-61?page=10
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-61?page=11
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-61?page=13

when you read these pages, you realize that it is 40 km, now it's up to you to prove to me that she teleported several times to reach the bar, without making bullshit assumptions

Rax
06-14-2015, 09:10 AM
You can't prove she did it with either 1 or multiple

But what you can't do is assumed the smallest one to get the highest possible outcome

Akira
06-14-2015, 09:27 AM
You can't prove she did it with either 1 or multiple

But what you can't do is assumed the smallest one to get the highest possible outcome
no one in taizai to reach in location, need to teleport several times, http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-127?page=3
even in 300 Km, king known merlin can do it

Rax
06-14-2015, 09:32 AM
He said it would be faster if they did it that way

It never implied in one go. It straight fucking says Techniques as more than one

Akira
06-14-2015, 09:43 AM
He said it would be faster if they did it that way

It never implied in one go. It straight fucking says Techniques as more than one
again assumptions, she has several types of teleportation techniques ( like BFR and teleport herself and others) , because the teleportation is merlin's speciality
yes it's one go, otherwise you think she will first teleport to get to Edinburgh and then mark the Giants, it's stupid
teleportation in taizai means in one go as is already proven, now prove me otherwise with scans that merlin use once several teleportation to reach in one location ?

Rax
06-14-2015, 09:44 AM
Show me a panel that says it's in one go please.

Akira
06-14-2015, 09:48 AM
you not seem to understand or know how to read
one who has to prove what he says here is that you, not me

Numinous One
06-14-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm inclined to believe they can do big jumps with yhe teleport, mostly because. Merlin ragdolled Vivian around the country.

Everyone making a big deal about 40miles or those mountains, when she dumped Vivian in either the far north or south where it was snowing.

Then that forest with the meteor shower happening which would have been visible from a long way away.
The tropical looking area with those birds, we already know Liones isn't a tropical place. Bare country side and all that.

It'd need to have a fucked up climate to have that all happening in a 40mile radius.

To follow up, basing it on the map, with Edinburgh being at least 300miles from Liones, there are no mountains displayed within 40miles.
Dunno why it's so hard to google such simple things.

Just remembered that the 300mile bit was from Camelot, not Liones.
Ignore that last bit I suppose.

Rax
06-14-2015, 11:13 AM
No, I don't.

It can't be proven if it was done with multiple attacks or with 1

But you sure as hell can't assume the one that would get the highest results :lmao

Akira
06-14-2015, 11:36 AM
I'm inclined to believe they can do big jumps with yhe teleport, mostly because. Merlin ragdolled Vivian around the country.

Everyone making a big deal about 40miles or those mountains, when she dumped Vivian in either the far north or south where it was snowing.

Then that forest with the meteor shower happening which would have been visible from a long way away.
The tropical looking area with those birds, we already know Liones isn't a tropical place. Bare country side and all that.

It'd need to have a fucked up climate to have that all happening in a 40mile radius.

To follow up, basing it on the map, with Edinburgh being at least 300miles from Liones, there are no mountains displayed within 40miles.

pretty much ^^

Rax
06-14-2015, 11:39 AM
You guys are acting like there are only the land masses and forests that are on the map

That's the same as saying that there aren't any towns or cities on either map that aren't listed :lmao

Akira
06-14-2015, 11:41 AM
You guys are acting like there are only the land masses and forests that are on the map

That's the same as saying that there aren't any towns or cities on either map that aren't listed :lmao
" Everyone making a big deal about 40miles or those mountains, when she dumped Vivian in either the far north or south where it was snowing. "

Rax
06-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Show me a stated location she was in after the teleportation

Akira
06-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Show me a stated location she was in after the teleportation
she BFR ban here : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1121?page=20
she can open a gate to edinburg : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1151?page=12
she come herself in edinburh instantly: http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1151?page=27
and the final she send ban instantly to liones in one go : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1191?page=9

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 12:19 PM

That's all true :hmm

she BFR ban here : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1121?page=20
she can open a gate to edinburg : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1151?page=12
she come herself in edinburh instantly: http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1151?page=27
and the final she send ban instantly to liones in one go : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1191?page=9
:lmao

186 miles is legit.

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Not seeing any teleporting there. Ban is just standing there.

Meliodas and Escanor are in the second can

Show me where she was prior to being in Edinburg and the time frame it had between the two places she was.

Saying he can go back to Lioness doesn't mean she teleported him all the way there :giogio

- - - Updated - - -

The CSK's entrance through the Cube is still > Galan feats :noworries

Akira
06-14-2015, 12:32 PM
Not seeing any teleporting there. Ban is just standing there.

Meliodas and Escanor are in the second can

Show me where she was prior to being in Edinburg and the time frame it had between the two places she was.

Saying he can go back to Lioness doesn't mean she teleported him all the way there :giogio

- - - Updated - - -

The CSK's entrance through the Cube is still > Galan feats :noworries
" Not seeing any teleporting there. Ban is just standing there. " :smash So how did ban to reach edinburg ?
in running maybe ? loool

" Saying he can go back to Lioness doesn't mean she teleported him all the way there" looool really ?????
http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1191?page=9
she say : " you can go back to liones first and sleep " :mc

thank you for showing your stupidity

" The CSK's entrance through the Cube is still > Galan feats" :smash you must be desperate to change the subject again
you speak of CSK which has nothing to do here, really desperate indeed

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Why are you assuming he got teleported there?

Does it actually show him all the way back in Lioness after that?

No, I just like to bring it up :rax

Maki
06-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Rax should be in the next space jam with all the reaching he's doing here.

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:40 PM
Get up and Jam

And welcome to the Jam :datass

Akira
06-14-2015, 12:47 PM
Why are you assuming he got teleported there?

Does it actually show him all the way back in Lioness after that?

No, I just like to bring it up :rax
" Why are you assuming he got teleported there? " because of this : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1121?page=28
as meliodas and Escanor, ban went there thanks to a door that merlin opened next to it.

"Does it actually show him all the way back in Lioness after that?" doesn't need because merlin says : " you can go back to liones first and sleep "
Anyone seeing this scan would think the same thing unless you think she lied, and by extension the author lied

don't bring sometimes useless here, this is not universal battledome, be serious dude

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:49 PM
That just looks like the castle doors.

Merlin already has a track record for being a liar and a cheater.
>Lying to Galan
>Having Lost Vayne and not immediately giving it to Mel
>Sealing part of Meliodas' powers away with the Druids

Akira
06-14-2015, 12:56 PM
in all these lies, it was a good reason
>Lying to Galan : it is to save everyone
>Having Lost Vayne and not immediately giving it to Mel : because she saw that he did not have need against hendrickson

>Sealing part of Meliodas' powers away with the Druids : ??????????

here : http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-1191?page=9
why she lie, what is the interest here
you did really take her for a fool

Rax
06-14-2015, 12:58 PM
Stills hows she's a liar

And what? He and the rest of them almost died cause she didn't give him Lost Vayne

Akira
06-14-2015, 01:01 PM
you have understood what I posted ????? reread
you try to give stupid excuses like she's a liar, but all that you do is to hide reality

Rax
06-14-2015, 01:06 PM
She has a track record for lying :maybe

Maki
06-14-2015, 02:03 PM
How many times has she lied?

Rax
06-14-2015, 02:06 PM
More times than your cat has been loud

Y
06-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Holy shit Rax :lmao

That's what I call denial.

Akrona
06-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Crossing 186 miles in 0.6 seconds totals to just over mach 1300 :wha

MHS+ Galan confirmed? :maybe

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 08:19 PM
Crossing 186 miles in 0.6 seconds totals to just over mach 1300 :wha

MHS+ Galan confirmed? :maybe
Yes.

10 cars

Akrona
06-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes.

10 cars
wat :psyduck

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 08:28 PM
wat :psyduck
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/yes

Akrona
06-14-2015, 08:33 PM
I know what yes means. :away

What does 10 cars have to do with this? :distracted

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 08:45 PM
I know what yes means. :away

What does 10 cars have to do with this? :distracted
Who knows ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Akrona
06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
Who knows indeed :hmm

Now that we have Mel's page sorted out for now, I think I'll make some other NNT character profiles.

Who do you think I should start with next?

I ran out of good names
06-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Who knows indeed :hmm

Now that we have Mel's page sorted out for now, I think I'll make some other NNT character profiles.

Who do you think I should start with next?
Galan maybe?
He's been used quite a bit.

Akrona
06-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Galan maybe?
He's been used quite a bit.
Seems legit. I'll go ahead and get that started right now :smash

Akrona
06-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Damn, Mel's range is insane. He could sense the Commandments, which ones were fighting, and the Purgatory Flame Bird coming at them. All that was at least 200+ miles away.

Rax
06-16-2015, 09:50 PM
Meliodas still isn't MHS :lbj

Akrona
06-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Meliodas still isn't MHS :lbj
Fighting MHS+ Galan and not being blitzed says otherwise.

So does reacting to lighting, but I know how you feel about that feat :zaru

Rax
06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
Natsu did the same with Mard

As did Gray, Sting, and Rogue

MHS+ for all of them then :noworries

- - - Updated - - -

Also King and Meliodas were freaking out by Monspiet's attack that was going under Mach 100

So nope :mihawk

Akrona
06-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Natsu did the same with Mard

As did Gray, Sting, and Rogue

MHS+ for all of them then :noworries

- - - Updated - - -

Also King and Meliodas were freaking out by Monspiet's attack that was going under Mach 100

So nope :mihawk
Keep your FT bullshit out of here :geg

Hawk was the only one surprised by the speed :facepalm

Rax
06-16-2015, 10:48 PM
No, King said it was coming at an extreme speed

http://manga.redhawkscans.com/content/comics/the_seven_deadly_sins_508893e9d25f1/128_0_arrogant_existence_557e7831d451f/The_Seven_Deadly_Sins128_15_RHN.png

Akrona
06-16-2015, 10:56 PM
No, King said it was coming at an extreme speed

http://manga.redhawkscans.com/content/comics/the_seven_deadly_sins_508893e9d25f1/128_0_arrogant_existence_557e7831d451f/The_Seven_Deadly_Sins128_15_RHN.png
It's extremely fast to them in terms of travel speed, I'll admit they're slow in that regard. But that's why King is surprised. Mel doesn't even look worried about weather or not he can react to it.

Congratulations, you've confirmed what we already know. They have shitty travel speed. It's a good thing fighting and travel speed are not the same thing :zaru

A few good examples of fast characters with shit travel speed are Alabasta arc Luffy and CB Yusuke. Does this mean Luffy isn't even mach 1, since he can't run that fast? :cat

Rax
06-16-2015, 10:59 PM
It's far to fast for them entirely.

It's gonna be like a Mach 50 attack from someone >>>> Meliodas :lmao

So no, Mel is not MHS :lmao

If it was just travel speed Mel and Co wouldn't have cared since they woulda been able to dodge it just fine, but it was faster than any of their stats.

Akrona
06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
It's far to fast for them entirely.

It's gonna be like a Mach 50 attack from someone >>>> Meliodas :lmao

So no, Mel is not MHS :lmao

If it was just travel speed Mel and Co wouldn't have cared since they woulda been able to dodge it just fine, but it was faster than any of their stats.
You didn't really read the chapter, did you? :psyduck

Mel was just about to Full Counter it, and would have, if mother Hawk hadn't eaten it first.

Rax
06-16-2015, 11:13 PM
Because he had no other way to deal with it

Having the amount of prep time to counter it doesn't make you the same speed

It's why Gutts only got like Mach 30 from dodging lightning because he saw it coming from miles away

Akrona
06-16-2015, 11:23 PM
Because he had no other way to deal with it

Having the amount of prep time to counter it doesn't make you the same speed

It's why Gutts only got like Mach 30 from dodging lightning because he saw it coming from miles away
The reason he was hesitant was because it'd give away their exact position, not because he was intimidated by its speed :geg

Rax
06-17-2015, 12:00 AM
The speed was from someone >>> Him, and it wasn't even MHS

King is entirely not MHS by your standards

Meliodas had a shit ton of time to react to it, so not MHS for him then :zaru

Akrona
06-17-2015, 12:52 AM
what the fuck are you talking about? I just explained to you how travel speed=/=combat speed. Both King and Mel are MHS. Just because Monspiet's attack wasn't very fast doesn't mean they are slower then it is. :psyduck

Rax
06-17-2015, 12:55 AM
If the travel speed was below King's reaction speed/combat speed he wouldn't even have referred to it as fast :lmao

Top tiers confirmed below MHS :zaru

Akrona
06-17-2015, 01:00 AM
Wow, your really reaching here, huh :geg

Commenting on something's travel speed being fast does not slow one's reaction and combat speed :zaru

Mach 1300+ Galan confirmed, so no :distracted

Rax
06-17-2015, 01:03 AM
Meanwhile Mel and King are below Mach 50 :mihawk

>Galan being tagged by someone 1/30th his speed

So pretty much what you said makes Gray's feat not true happened the same as Galan's? :noworries

Akira
06-17-2015, 08:42 AM
:zaru

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:46 AM
>Taken Galan by Surprise

So EXACTLY the shit with Gray and Doriate that you said makes Gray not that fast? :hmm

Also Gilthunder feat isn't real.

Akira
06-17-2015, 08:49 AM
you mix everything !!!
what are doing gray here ? :smug

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Bringing up that Akorn said Gray can't be that fast cause Doriate hit him, even though Gray was surprised, caught off guard, and saw his opponent as fodder

Which is the same thing that happened with Galan

Threader, who's complete fodder, even intercepted an attack from Galan. So either Galan's feats contradict each other or Gray is in fact Mach 3400

Akira
06-17-2015, 08:56 AM
shown me Akorn bring gray in this thread please ???
also, you think galan will be so fast all the time in every scan, he has shown that once and it's facing the teleportation merlin, use your brain dude

Rax
06-17-2015, 08:57 AM
I was the one who mentioned it cause was a double standard by him.

Are you retarded?

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:10 AM
the retarded is you
who told you to get gray in this thread
this is meliodas thread
if you want to talk about gray
do his profile

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks by this : " Being above someone who's MHS automatically makes you MHS+? :rax "

you recognized yourself as meliodas is MHS, as everyone in this forum, you finally use your brain

Rax
06-17-2015, 09:23 AM
Magic Lightning is still magic :33

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:28 AM
and now you contradict yourself:rotfl

Rax
06-17-2015, 09:34 AM
How did I contradict myself? :psyduck

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:36 AM
the retarded is you
who told you to get gray in this thread
this is meliodas thread
if you want to talk about gray
do his profile

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks by this : " Being above someone who's MHS automatically makes you MHS+? :rax "

you recognized yourself as meliodas is MHS, as everyone in this forum, you finally use your brain
:zaru

Rax
06-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Meliodas isn't MHS until I see a feat aside from his magic lightning one while King was freaking out over an attack that was maybe Mach 50

Akira
06-17-2015, 09:46 AM
meliodas is MHS in reaction and everyone acknowledges this fact
you're the one to rot this thread
stop I'll end up believing you're jealous as a kid:33

Y
06-29-2015, 07:52 PM
This needs some updating now :cat

Akrona
06-29-2015, 07:56 PM
This needs some updating now :cat
I was gonna wait till he officially regained his power before updating it :distracted