07-21-2014, 05:15 PM
I'd place Elektra in D Level
& How about Doc Strange?

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 05:50 PM
I'd place Elektra in D Level
& How about Doc Strange?
I have elektra around daredevil

I think Doctor Strange belongs in D Cosmic tier, he took on people like Dormammu, Nightmare, and Mephisto for a living.

Aegon Targaryen
07-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Where is Logan's Wolverine? Also, People like Apocalypse?

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Where is Logan's Wolverine? Also, People like Apocalypse?

James "Logan Howlett is already on the list Apocalypse, along with people like Exodus should be at the bottom of A tier being on par with Magneto and Proffesor X who are planatary life wipers

Aegon Targaryen
07-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Raven Darkholme (Mystique) should be somewhere Mid-B IMO

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Raven Darkholme (Mystique) should be somewhere Mid-B IMO

Did you mean to say mid-D or are there some uber feats i'm not aware of.

Aegon Targaryen
07-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Did you mean to say mid-D or are there some uber feats i'm not aware of.

B level (Earth level Combatants)

Her transformation skills, make her that level threat & power. Imagine if she transforms into the juggernaut, or Hulk?

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 06:43 PM
B level (Earth level Combatants)

Her transformation skills, make her that level threat & power. Imagine if she transforms into the juggernaut, or Hulk?

I don' think that means copying the powers to there full extent i mean some people of B tier have planatary life wiping or city to mountain busting strength or energy projection. Do you have solid feats of her copying powers to the full extent of high tier beings

Aegon Targaryen
07-21-2014, 06:57 PM
I know she was able to harm Rogue (who was supposedly invulnerable). Images coming soon.

Aegon Targaryen
07-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Rogue vs Mystique:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50283/943417-250252_159816_rogue.jpg

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/715377-161134_48307_rogue_super_super.jpg

Furthermore, wouldn't the fact that Mystique was selected to be one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse grant her some prestige?

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Rogue vs Mystique:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50283/943417-250252_159816_rogue.jpg

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/715377-161134_48307_rogue_super_super.jpg

Furthermore, wouldn't the fact that Mystique was selected to be one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse grant her some prestige?

Wolverine was also a horsemen, and every person on D tier has harmed opponents that are suppose to be way out of there league. Mystique is usually in the same league with people like Wolverine, Sabertooth and other Weapon X Members.

Aegon Targaryen
07-21-2014, 08:00 PM
I'll compromise for a C-level. What did Cyclpos & Colossus have that put them in that tier?

The King
07-21-2014, 08:12 PM
Johnny Storm is herald level. That's the Thor/Surfer tier.
Having the raw destructive capacity of a supernova when at full power does that to you.

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 08:32 PM
I'll compromise for a C-level. What did Cyclpos & Colossus have that put them in that tier?

Well Colossus in on the level of Thing who based on reaserch is mountain level in strength and durability. Cyclops blast are around Nuclear level power. Altough Cyclops is somewhat of a glass canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Johnny Storm is herald level. That's the Thor/Surfer tier.
Having the raw destructive capacity of a supernova when at full power does that to you.

Human torch is a life-wiper using when he goes all out but even iceman and strom could do that, but that is still quite a bit below silver surfer who is a black hole/star buster, unless you mean the Human torch that became a herald of galactus.

The King
07-21-2014, 08:54 PM
Oh, and Thing has a load of island to country level feats.

I'm sure I've heard about Johnny creating a supernova before.
Even ignoring that, yea. His strongest incarnation is a herald.

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Oh, and Thing has a load of island to country level feats.

I'm sure I've heard about Johnny creating a supernova before.
Even ignoring that, yea. His strongest incarnation is a herald.

Can you find scans.

- - - Updated - - -

Next i'll be adding a full power hulk and juggernaut, i think around hercules level.

MagicHatResident
07-21-2014, 10:15 PM
I got a nice long list of additions
Mad Jim Jaspers - B Tier Cosmic
Cyttorak - C Tier Cosmic
Gaea - C tier Cosmic
Cthon - C tier Cosmic
Set - C tier Cosmic
Jean Grey (Dark Phoenix) - D tier Cosmic
Dweller in Darkness - D Tier Cosmic
Nightmare - D tier Cosmic
Satannish - D Tier Cosmic
Blackheart - D tier Cosmic
Gabriel Summers (Vulcan) - A tier
Black Bolt - A tier
The Midgard Serpent - A tier
Ikaris - A Tier
Sersi - A tier
Ultron - A tier
Baron Mordo - A tier
Ghost Rider - A tier
Mr. Sinister - B tier
Jean Grey (Marvel Girl) - B tier
James Rhodes (War Machine) - B tier
Ares - B tier
Abomination - B tier
Amora (Enchantress) - B tier
Executioner - B tier
Ulik - B tier
Dracula - B tier
Groot - B tier
Ant-Man - C Tier
Quicksilver - C tier
Heimdall - C tier
Drax the Destroyer(w/th Knives) - C tier
Gamora - C Tier
Bishop - C Tier
Cable - C Tier
Lady Sif - C Tier
Warriors 3 - C Tier
Star Lord - C Tier
Cletus Cassidy (Carnage) - D tier
Eddie Brock (Venom) - D tier
Sabertooth - D tier
Omega Red - D tier
Deacon Frost - D Tier
Morbius - D Tier
Red Skull - D tier
Baron Zemo - D tier

does the majority agree or disagree

Aegon Targaryen
07-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Not entirely sure. Makenzye; would be ideal for this.

Refresh my memory if we included Scarlet Witch yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd put Havok (ALex Summers) next to Scott

And Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) A-Level cosmics.

Live Fast Eat Ass
07-24-2014, 12:09 AM
Franklin Richard?

MagicHatResident
07-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Not entirely sure. Makenzye; would be ideal for this.
his knowledge on comics is huge, and this is a comic book tier list.

Refresh my memory if we included Scarlet Witch yet.
No but i'll add her on the list soon.

I'd put Havok (Alex Summers) next to Scott
Agreed

And Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) A-Level cosmics.[/QUOTE]
at her peak i see her as more of a B-Level cosmic, but below that in normal circumstances

- - - Updated - - -

Franklin Richard?

probably cutting it close at C level cosmic being around celestial level.

Live Fast Eat Ass
07-24-2014, 12:41 AM
Mr M?

Makenzye
07-24-2014, 02:01 AM
What be the critereon by which we judge these Marvels of character and power?

MagicHatResident
07-24-2014, 02:20 AM
What be the critereon by which we judge these Marvels of character and power?

Well to start off.

S level cosmics - there is only one at that's the supreme being

A level cosmics - Multi to Omniversal and in leauge above the abstracts

In between - People in a leauge above abstracts but not quite on the second to god level like Living Tribunal

B level Cosmics - Universal to Multiversal beings that are force on a multiversal scale and/or part of a concept of the universe like eternity embodies space, etc

C level Cosmics - the less prominent abstract that still are a major players of the cosmic pecking order, ex: love, hate, chaos, order

D level Cosmics: Skyfather to Cosmic cubes. can be galaxy buster, and universal threats

---

A levels: the type of heroes/vllians that battle enemies on a more cosmic scale, are planet to star busters, examples include the heralds of galactus, thor, gladiator, etc

B level: the stronger earth-bound heroes. i think people on here tend to be more city and mountain busters,

C level: people that are above any street level and have some good firepower or physical strength say around class 50 but still not at the top of the food chain in the super hero world

D level: the stronger street level character with peak-low superhuman abilities, good fighting skills, etc. sometimes low metahumans with good powers but still nothing special in the super hero world.

F level: normal humans without any speciel powers or skills

- - - Updated - - -

Mr M?

Not to familiar with him so i might need to do some research.

Makenzye
07-24-2014, 02:47 AM
I'd put Drax post annihilation up in near Herald territory since dumb drax was more than strong enough to screw with them.

As for Mr M, he should go in D level cosmics with Owen Reece. Franklin Richards as "full potential" has been portrayed inconsistently, but his greatest showings put him above beings like the celestials. And anybody holding the HotU should be sitting in the top rank since they theoretically carry almost identical power to TOAA.

MagicHatResident
07-24-2014, 04:29 PM
I'd put Drax post annihilation up in near Herald territory since dumb drax was more than strong enough to screw with them.

As for Mr M, he should go in D level cosmics with Owen Reece. Franklin Richards as "full potential" has been portrayed inconsistently, but his greatest showings put him above beings like the celestials. And anybody holding the HotU should be sitting in the top rank since they theoretically carry almost identical power to TOAA.

Mr. M is added, also i think the Supreme Being should stay in a tier of his own. but i guess Heart of the Universe Thanos could be number 1 in his tier. And not everyone with the heart of the universe is that powerful, Akhenaten was much weaker than Thanos as he didn't have the full power of the heart of the universe, just was connected to it.

Makenzye
07-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Akhen didn't properly make it part of himself and was just using it as a power source. So while a akhen had the heart he wasn't capable of using it. But in theory anybody who could use it could obtain that power, but creativity would factor. Akhen just never figured out how to use it.

MagicHatResident
07-25-2014, 06:35 PM
Akhen didn't properly make it part of himself and was just using it as a power source. So while a akhen had the heart he wasn't capable of using it. But in theory anybody who could use it could obtain that power, but creativity would factor. Akhen just never figured out how to use it.

pretty much, but thanos still humilitated him in combat.

Live Fast Eat Ass
07-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Trion Juggernaut?

MagicHatResident
07-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Trion Juggernaut?

i'm don't know much about that version but i think he might be D level cosmic.

Makenzye
07-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Yeah, Thanos is a tough customer.

Trion juggernaut belongs at least in at the minimum the tip of d if not in c cosmics. Also the sentry belongs in c cosmics due to the extent of his power, though when conflicted it weakens as shown in siege. In true form, he fought off galactus and his power may not actually have limitations, just self imposed ones. I'll see if i can make due with my phone in a bit and type out more.

Live Fast Eat Ass
07-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Grey hulk?

Makenzye
07-25-2014, 10:30 PM
Pak gravage gray hulk or fixit?

MagicHatResident
07-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Yeah, Thanos is a tough customer.

Trion juggernaut belongs at least in at the minimum the tip of d if not in c cosmics. Also the sentry belongs in c cosmics due to the extent of his power, though when conflicted it weakens as shown in siege. In true form, he fought off galactus and his power may not actually have limitations, just self imposed ones. I'll see if i can make due with my phone in a bit and type out more.

What are trion juggernaut best feats.
Also sentry seems to be treated like a high herald tier but just like all marvel characters has plenty of high end feats.

Makenzye
07-26-2014, 08:10 PM
What are trion juggernaut best feats.
Also sentry seems to be treated like a high herald tier but just like all marvel characters has plenty of high end feats.

Trion Juggernaut basically gets a thousand times more powerful (however that works since his strength already is infinite... sorta) through achieving full access to the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, alters matter, flight, abortion and projection of near infinite amounts of energy and is basically the magic god cyttorak unleashed. Cyttorak being of the octessence puts him on part with beings like galactus (arguably and maybe even or just under Proemial Gods like Tenebrous of the Darkness Between and Aegis Lady of All Sorrows who are a shade beneath Galactus, though it should be noted at some point Galactus has bested them), does not feel threatened by the Phoenix Force (or at least a part of itwhich was easily repelled), is avoided by the Vishanti which Stran gr draws the bulk of his power from, and whose magic is literally indestructible. When Cain reaches full Trion (8th Day) power, he can SBP/SMOM his way through dimensions, and a little tantrum from him left those dimensions permanently merged. He's an odd outlier and hard to shelf because while people in the D class probably won't cause him too much trouble (if any) the C class would most likely be able to handle his power. Granted Mephisto should be able to as well, but that's a different fight.

As for the Sentry, he's an extremely odd duck which achieved wtf status under Bendis. The Sentry is the universe's most powerful superhuman, and his power may literally have no limits. This was alluded to when he single handedly drive off Galactus (hunger undefined), easily broke the axe of Terra 5 he Tamer, nonchalantly removed Attuma's head, a being who has severely injured the likes of , easily withstanded a full assault of the in humans standing still like he didn't care, and even ate black bolts scream with no injury. This is in addition to matter manipulation power on a scale beyond Owen reece, literal control over life and death though not fully understood, biological manipulation which is mostly subconcious, and should have no problem with any herald of Galactus, including OG/Post Annihilation Surfer and Red Shift. Most of the Sentry we see is a very restrained Sentry due to how his power works in connection to the Void, who has shown a possibility of some of the Sentrys strength has been alluded to when the Void on two occasions has easily snapped every bone in the Hulk in seconds (or a couple minutes to torture.) Another problem is, by this odd restriction (and two misguided writers) the Sentry has extreme inconsistencies in one bit the Void was literally going to consume the Earth and nobody including a scared Sentry could stop him, a distracted and weakened Void rifles top ed the Avengers, Fantastic Four, Namor, the X-Men, etc, and then gets stomped by Thor. What is important is not necessarily how strong the Void and thus the Sentry is, so much as what this power actually implies: Full on reality manipulation which would fall on the scale of post recon Beyonder. The Sentry simply is too scared and unstable to fully utilize his power, so he never shows it, but the truth is everybody on Earth and the universe may simply die if he ever truly wanted it. He's unfortunately been written by authors, sans Jenkins, who really didn't 7 Der stand how to really write who is essentially a walking plot convenience, and so the Sentry comm only gets pigeonholed.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn phone typing.

MagicHatResident
07-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Trion Juggernaut basically gets a thousand times more powerful (however that works since his strength already is infinite... sorta) through achieving full access to the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, alters matter, flight, abortion and projection of near infinite amounts of energy and is basically the magic god cyttorak unleashed. Cyttorak being of the octessence puts him on part with beings like galactus (arguably and maybe even or just under Proemial Gods like Tenebrous of the Darkness Between and Aegis Lady of All Sorrows who are a shade beneath Galactus, though it should be noted at some point Galactus has bested them), does not feel threatened by the Phoenix Force (or at least a part of itwhich was easily repelled), is avoided by the Vishanti which Stran gr draws the bulk of his power from, and whose magic is literally indestructible. When Cain reaches full Trion (8th Day) power, he can SBP/SMOM his way through dimensions, and a little tantrum from him left those dimensions permanently merged. He's an odd outlier and hard to shelf because while people in the D class probably won't cause him too much trouble (if any) the C class would most likely be able to handle his power. Granted Mephisto should be able to as well, but that's a different fight.

As for the Sentry, he's an extremely odd duck which achieved wtf status under Bendis. The Sentry is the universe's most powerful superhuman, and his power may literally have no limits. This was alluded to when he single handedly drive off Galactus (hunger undefined), easily broke the axe of Terra 5 he Tamer, nonchalantly removed Attuma's head, a being who has severely injured the likes of , easily withstanded a full assault of the in humans standing still like he didn't care, and even ate black bolts scream with no injury. This is in addition to matter manipulation power on a scale beyond Owen reece, literal control over life and death though not fully understood, biological manipulation which is mostly subconcious, and should have no problem with any herald of Galactus, including OG/Post Annihilation Surfer and Red Shift. Most of the Sentry we see is a very restrained Sentry due to how his power works in connection to the Void, who has shown a possibility of some of the Sentrys strength has been alluded to when the Void on two occasions has easily snapped every bone in the Hulk in seconds (or a couple minutes to torture.) Another problem is, by this odd restriction (and two misguided writers) the Sentry has extreme inconsistencies in one bit the Void was literally going to consume the Earth and nobody including a scared Sentry could stop him, a distracted and weakened Void rifles top ed the Avengers, Fantastic Four, Namor, the X-Men, etc, and then gets stomped by Thor. What is important is not necessarily how strong the Void and thus the Sentry is, so much as what this power actually implies: Full on reality manipulation which would fall on the scale of post recon Beyonder. The Sentry simply is too scared and unstable to fully utilize his power, so he never shows it, but the truth is everybody on Earth and the universe may simply die if he ever truly wanted it. He's unfortunately been written by authors, sans Jenkins, who really didn't 7 Der stand how to really write who is essentially a walking plot convenience, and so the Sentry comm only gets pigeonholed.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn phone typing.

Well based on that i think the top 2 on tier d would be fair.

Tendou
07-27-2014, 02:48 AM
gaea iirc should be in the same tier as the chaos king seeing as she gave supergod hercules the power to repair most of the multiverse.

Aegon Targaryen
07-28-2014, 12:44 AM
Was Red Skull (with A Cosmic Cube) added yet?

MagicHatResident
07-28-2014, 02:29 AM
Was Red Skull (with A Cosmic Cube) added yet?

Well i already have a cosmic cube on the list so a wielder of one should be on that level.

Aegon Targaryen
09-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Does Thor ever surpass Odin?

Tuus Deus
09-28-2014, 04:53 AM
Is Herc still reduced to peak human or did they retcon that back at some point.

OptimismPrime
09-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Blue Marvel for A?

George W. Bush
09-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Is there a list for DC?

Dayum
09-30-2014, 06:48 PM
I thought Dormammu shit on Mephisto so how are they in the same tier? The latter fighting Galactus or does C just have a very big range?

Eru Rōraito
09-30-2014, 07:55 PM
:sanji

Dayum
10-05-2014, 10:50 PM
:sanji

Who is this for? If me I'm seriously asking is there a wide range in each tier or does the OP think Dormammu and Mephisto are equal? From what I gather Mephisto has more impressive feats but canonically Dormammu is portrayed as a step above all other demon lords and basically makes Mephisto his bitch in their occasional interactions.

MagicHatResident
10-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Does Thor ever surpass Odin?

Rune Thor did.