PDA

View Full Version : Maha Zoldyck; Strongest Current HxH Human?

White
07-19-2014, 06:23 PM
What do you guys think? Is there anyone with enough feats/hype that can compare with this guys hype?

The Shogun of Shoguns
07-19-2014, 06:31 PM
What do you guys think? Is there anyone with enough feats/hype that can compare with this guys hype?

I would put Don Freecs higher in terms of hype, 300 years roaming around in the Dark Continent.

White
07-19-2014, 06:34 PM
Meh I wasnt counting Don Freecs since he wasnt technically confirmed to be alive, unless something in the latest chapter says otherwise

X
07-19-2014, 06:47 PM
This will probably be merged with the HXH thread.

White
07-19-2014, 06:49 PM
If I wanted to ask this question in the HxH thread, I would have asked it in the HxH thread

X
07-19-2014, 06:54 PM
If I wanted to ask this question in the HxH thread, I would have asked it in the HxH thread

It is still getting moved. Otherwise people we keep posting questions in the General Discussion section and it would turn into a section where we have a million different threads about different series instead of just one thread for each series. You see how this could become a bit messy?

White
07-19-2014, 06:56 PM
I didnt ask it in the General Series section. I asked it in the UBD where 'anything relating to feats and strength goes'. This thread relates to strength and is perfectly valid in the UBD.

X
07-19-2014, 06:57 PM
I didnt ask it in the General Series section. I asked it in the UBD where 'anything relating to feats and strength goes'. This thread relates to strength and is perfectly valid in the UBD.

Well then, I sincerely apologize for I was not paying attention. Forgive me?

White
07-19-2014, 06:58 PM
I will let you off easy this time, as long as you say White is awesome :LOS

X
07-19-2014, 07:01 PM
I will let you off easy this time, as long as you say White is awesome :LOS

Of course you are awesome, White-sama.

Rax
07-19-2014, 07:19 PM
Not sure why this belongs in the battle dome

White
07-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Stop being whiny bitches about me not putting this in the HxH thread and stay on topic. Have all your periods synchronized or something

Rax
07-19-2014, 07:35 PM
You're aware it to be in the battle dome would would mean it'd need to be cross verse?

In verse means it goes to the normal thread for it.

This isn't even a meta dome topic

White
07-19-2014, 07:38 PM
No it doesnt, stop being retarded there are plenty of thread in here that arent cross verse and theres nothing that says everything in here has to be a cross verse fight.

The Shogun of Shoguns
07-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Meh I wasnt counting Don Freecs since he wasnt technically confirmed to be alive, unless something in the latest chapter says otherwise

Yeah the book isn't finished yet, it's implying that he's roaming the other side of the Dark Continent to finish his book.

Rax
07-19-2014, 07:40 PM
This belongs in the HxH thread unless it goes cross verse.

There's not even any fighting in this.

White
07-19-2014, 07:41 PM
Yeah the book isn't finished yet, it's implying that he's roaming the other side of the Dark Continent to finish his book.

Or that he died before he could finish it. Even if it is likely, lets go off who we know is alive please.

X
07-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Stop being whiny bitches about me not putting this in the HxH thread and stay on topic. Have all your periods synchronized or something

I would hate if me and Rax had our periods synchronize. I don't want to be blood sisters with him.

White
07-19-2014, 07:43 PM
This belongs in the HxH thread unless it goes cross verse.

There's not even any fighting in this.

Thread aint being merged. Deal with it :mihawk

Rax
07-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Already informed MC

Millennium Creed
07-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Honestly Rax I don't see the problem. This is related to strength. Check other threads in the MBD. Stuff like Killua's speed, fastest punch in manga are there.

That being said I will move it there now.

Sleepah
07-19-2014, 10:44 PM
He has yet to appear in the new anime, and the only thing known about him in the manga iirc is that he once fought prime Netero, who's supposedly the strongest fighter.

Netero is like 120 years old, let's say he fought Maha at 60 that means Maha is only 60 years older now, but giving the fact that he's actually Zeno's grandfather the extra 60 years don't mean shit anymore.

bottom line yeah, I think old maha is just as powerful as prime netero despite the age difference

Enigma
07-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Netero was 110 when he died, and Maha's currently 98. Since Netero was able to look much more youthful than Maha, I'd assume he doesn't have as much Nen capacity as he used to. He looks like a prune.

I think he's one of the strongest, may be a couple of people higher.

Sleepah
07-19-2014, 11:00 PM
I just checked the wiki... what the hell? he's actually 98

Pimp of Pimps
07-19-2014, 11:03 PM
Netero was 110 when he died, and Maha's currently 98. Since Netero was able to look much more youthful than Maha, I'd assume he doesn't have as much Nen capacity as he used to. He looks like a prune.

I think he's one of the strongest, may be a couple of people higher.

I think the reason Netero looked so much more fit than Maha does is probably because of how the fought. Netero was a very physically oriented fighter and it's likely Maha wasn't an Enhancement type.

He was probably pretty close to prime Netero in ability.

Strongest overall would of course go to Don Freecs. Even if he's not alive, which he almost certainly is, just being able to survive long enough to write that one book is a feat in of itself.

X
07-19-2014, 11:04 PM
I kind of doubt that he is the strongest. Just because he fought on equal level with Netero once does not mean he can still do it.

Sleepah
07-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Apparently Maha is the only known enhancer in the Zoldyck family lol... that family is so fucked up man

Pimp of Pimps
07-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Apparently Maha is the only known enhancer in the Zoldyck family lol... that family is so fucked up man

:lmao

Thanks for shooting my idea down.

Enigma
07-19-2014, 11:21 PM
I think the reason Netero looked so much more fit than Maha does is probably because of how the fought. Netero was a very physically oriented fighter and it's likely Maha wasn't an Enhancement type.

Actually, Maha is the only Enhancer in the Zoldyck family.

And nah, after Netero used Zero Hand and blasted all his aura at Meruem, he shriveled up. So it was due to the immense Nen he stored within his body.

Minty
07-19-2014, 11:28 PM
Maha wasn't equal to Netero. Maha was stronger than Netero. Zeno said that Netero was able to survive a fight with Maha. That doesn't mean he was as strong or even close since you could say Knuckle survived against Youpi.

Even if Maha stayed with half his power like Netero did over the years, I still wouldn't say he's the strongest human, but based on current hype he might be.

We still haven't seen Silva go all out and a lot of subtle hints point to him being one of the strongest humans alive with all things considered (physical ability, nen, resistances).

Pimp of Pimps
07-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Does someone have a link to those pages?

Minty
07-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Does someone have a link to those pages?

This one?

http://i9.mangapanda.com/hunter-x-hunter/264/hunter-x-hunter-327841.jpg

Pimp of Pimps
07-19-2014, 11:40 PM
That doesn't point towards Maha being stronger than Netero. If anything, seems to be the opposite. Maha killed everyone he fought but was unable to kill Netero because he was too strong. If Maha was stronger than Netero he'd have killed him. therefore he had to have either been equal or stronger than Maha.

Valyrian Steel
07-19-2014, 11:42 PM
I wonder how strong Maha's son- the dude that went with Netero into the Dark continent. Did he die in there ? That's the impression I got

Pimp of Pimps
07-19-2014, 11:43 PM
I wonder how strong Maha's son- the dude that went with Netero into the Dark continent. Did he die in there ? That's the impression I got

He seemed pretty young there, not sure if he Zeno was even alive then.

W
07-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Maha is not stronger than Netero. Considering he was said to be the strongest nen user in the world. Currently, I think Maha isn't the strongest someone like Ging who is in the top 5 nen user in the world is stronger.

Valyrian Steel
07-19-2014, 11:50 PM
He seemed pretty young there, not sure if he Zeno was even alive then.

How old is Zeno ?

Pimp of Pimps
07-19-2014, 11:51 PM
How old is Zeno ?

Valyrian Steel
07-19-2014, 11:57 PM

I need to check the chapter again with Netero and companions. But I'm confident Netero didn't venture in the Dark continent before his training. He was around 50 when he completed his training. Maha's son could have impregnated his mistress before they left

Minty
07-20-2014, 12:07 AM
That doesn't point towards Maha being stronger than Netero. If anything, seems to be the opposite. Maha killed everyone he fought but was unable to kill Netero because he was too strong. If Maha was stronger than Netero he'd have killed him. therefore he had to have either been equal or stronger than Maha.

If Youpi was stronger than Knuckle he would have killed him.

- - - Updated - - -

Maha is not stronger than Netero. Considering he was said to be the strongest nen user in the world. Currently, I think Maha isn't the strongest someone like Ging who is in the top 5 nen user in the world is stronger.

When was Netero said to be the strongest nen user?

White
07-20-2014, 12:10 AM

I dont see what Ging has for you to put him over Maha. It was pretty much stated that Netero was in a class of his own when compared him to someone as strong as Zeno. The fact that Togashi said that Netero was the only one to survive a clash with Maha is as good as the other telling us that Maha is in Neteros ballpark.

Silva could be the easily be one of the strongest, he did manage to get the jump on Cheetu, a squadron leader like Leol who was able give an expert nen user like Morel trouble

Minty
07-20-2014, 12:13 AM
I dont see what Ging has for you to put him over Maha. It was pretty much stated that Netero was in a class of his own when compared him to someone as strong as Zeno. The fact that Togashi said that Netero was the only one to survive a clash with Maha is as good as the other telling us that Maha is in Neteros ballpark.

Silva could be the easily be one of the strongest, he did manage to get the jump on Cheetu, a squadron leader like Leol who was able give an expert nen user like Morel trouble

My thoughts exactly.

W
07-20-2014, 12:44 AM

Mah was in Netero's ballpark back in the day, I don't see how the eqautes to him being the strongest now, it was said that Netero lost alot of power why would the same thing apply to Maha, so you're assuming that Maha hasn't lost any strength which would be incorrect. Prime Maha might of been stronger but he's a old man now. While Ging has displayed the greats nen control in the verse and he has the most natural talent in the show. Being able to copy others ability and expand on them after being hit once by it.

Though I have no doubt Silva would of beat Cheetu. He attacked him while he was talking to Zeno.

Minty
07-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Though I have no doubt Silva would of beat Cheetu. He attacked him while he was talking to Zeno.

It's not just because Silva killed Cheetu, it's the way he killed him. Morel is a physical powerhouse and a very good nen user. Netero said he was his equal. Even though that was just Netero being modest it proves that Morel's strength is remarkable. Now do you think Morel could have one-shot Cheetu with any move the way Silva did? Remember Morel also caught Cheetu off-guard in their fight.

Cheetu, Leol, and Zazan are all similar levels. Morel said Leol was slightly stronger than Cheetu when it came to nen, though. Look how much trouble Feitan had with Zazan and Morel had with Leol.

Look also at how Killua did against Youpi and Pouf. Killua later said Tsubone was out of his league. Hisoka regards Illumi as higher than a few of the Zodiac. Do you think Silva would lose to Tsubone or Illumi?

This isn't concrete evidence that Silva is one of the strongest. There are just a bunch of subtle hints. He has never gone all out yet and he already has a better feat than Morel and Knov and hype from supposedly being stronger than Illumi and Tsubone.

White
07-20-2014, 01:07 AM
Mah was in Netero's ballpark back in the day, I don't see how the eqautes to him being the strongest now, it was said that Netero lost alot of power why would the same thing apply to Maha, so you're assuming that Maha hasn't lost any strength which would be incorrect. Prime Maha might of been stronger but he's a old man now. While Ging has displayed the greats nen control in the verse and he has the most natural talent in the show. Being able to copy others ability and expand on them after being hit once by it.

Im not assuming that Maha hasnt lost any strength since his prime, Im saying that even in his old age he is still the strongest human we have seen in the same way that Netero was when he was alive.

W
07-20-2014, 01:18 AM
It's not just because Silva killed Cheetu, it's the way he killed him. Morel is a physical powerhouse and a very good nen user. Netero said he was his equal. Even though that was just Netero being modest it proves that Morel's strength is remarkable. Now do you think Morel could have one-shot Cheetu with any move the way Silva did? Remember Morel also caught Cheetu off-guard in their fight.

Cheetu, Leol, and Zazan are all similar levels. Morel said Leol was slightly stronger than Cheetu when it came to nen, though. Look how much trouble Feitan had with Zazan and Morel had with Leol.

Look also at how Killua did against Youpi and Pouf. Killua later said Tsubone was out of his league. Hisoka regards Illumi as higher than a few of the Zodiac. Do you think Silva would lose to Tsubone or Illumi?

This isn't concrete evidence that Silva is one of the strongest. There are just a bunch of subtle hints. He has never gone all out yet and he already has a better feat than Morel and Knov and hype from supposedly being stronger than Illumi and Tsubone.

More isn't as strong as people make him out to be, though he makes it up with intellect. Though I do agree he couldn't one shot Cheetu.

Yes the captains are on the same level, but I don't find Morel. But Feitan did struggle against Zazan, but it was said that Feitan was rusty and had a long way before he would be able to get back to full strength. And as soon as his nen ability got activated Feitan flat out stomped Zazan.

As for Killua he done aright against a weakened Piouf, while he failed to even serious harm Youpi at all and ran away after a couple of hits. As for Tsubone and Illumi, yes I think Silva would beat Tsubone, but I can see Illumi being stronger than his father.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not assuming that Maha hasnt lost any strength since his prime, Im saying that even in his old age he is still the strongest human we have seen in the same way that Netero was when he was alive.

Once again, Maha is likely alot weaker than the Netero that fought the king, considering at the start of the Ant arc Netero was weaker than Pitou and Netero had to train before he fought the King. Meaning Maha is likely not even RG level, while I doubt the likes of Ging would be weaker than Pitou.

Pimp of Pimps
07-20-2014, 01:21 AM
I doubt old Netero was on par with the top 5 nen users.

Minty
07-20-2014, 01:25 AM
If Maha lost half his power like Netero, he'd be one of the strongest. I don't think he'd be THE strongest for reasons PoPs said.

White
07-20-2014, 01:33 PM
MOnce again, Maha is likely alot weaker than the Netero that fought the king, considering at the start of the Ant arc Netero was weaker than Pitou and Netero had to rain before he fought the King. Meaning Maha is likely not even RG level, while I doubt the likes of Ging would be weaker than Pitou.

Once again, Maha is likely alot weaker than the Netero that fought the king, considering at the start of the Ant arc Netero was weaker than Pitou and Netero had to rain before he fought the King. Meaning Maha is likely not even RG level, while I doubt the likes of Ging would be weaker than Pitou.

Maha is a 98 year old active assassin. Do you know how insane that is? Assassins put their lives on the line on a daily basis when they take down a hit. The fact that he was able to wipe out basically all of the mafia by killing the 8 dons with Illumi and Kalluto alone should be enough of an indication that he was never getting rusty even in old age.

I doubt old Netero was on par with the top 5 nen users.

I dont know about nen, but Netero was the strongest man. His hit on Pitou basically stated that he had transcended the limits of what any human should be able to do. And he basically trained non stop all day every day. No one in the manga has shown anywhere near the dedication that Netero has in their training regiment.

The Shogun of Shoguns
07-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Prime Netero has to be up there with top 5 Nen users, that guy could of taken down Meruem I reckon.

White
07-20-2014, 01:43 PM
I wouldnt go that far, old neteros attacks on Meruem were the equivalent 'of a child throwing a fit' to him. Even after landing thousands of thousands of hits Mereum was still basically unharmed. Netero was easily more skilled but Meruem had him beat overall

Minty
07-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Meruem was feeling pain. It was dull pain, but it was enough for Meruem to realize he'd be defeated if he didn't find a way around Netero's nen eventually.

Valyrian Steel
07-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Yes. It was a fight of attrition that Netero would have won if Meruem hadn't mastered the various board games. Especially his Gungi matches with Komugi ?

W
07-21-2014, 01:09 AM
Maha is a 98 year old active assassin. Do you know how insane that is? Assassins put their lives on the line on a daily basis when they take down a hit. The fact that he was able to wipe out basically all of the mafia by killing the 8 dons with Illumi and Kalluto alone should be enough of an indication that he was never getting rusty even in old age.

I dont know about nen, but Netero was the strongest man. His hit on Pitou basically stated that he had transcended the limits of what any human should be able to do. And he basically trained non stop all day every day. No one in the manga has shown anywhere near the dedication that Netero has in their training regiment.

The 10 dons are fodder plus he had a top tier as back up, so once again that puts him anywhere near Netero's level. Him killing fodder doesn't make him not rusty.

FerreiraDaSilva
07-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Maha was clearly portrayed as stronger than Netero. Netero being able to survive a fight against him doesn't sound to me as equality.

Now, he seems more deteriorated than Netero, and should've lost as much power as the Chairman did. I have the opinion that even way past their primes the 2 geezers should be the strongest guys in HxH verse, besides Don Freecs obviously.

Guys such as Ging, Silva and Zeno are almost up there as well, followed by Lucifer and maybe some Zoldiac member. The only one I could see being on Netero/Maha level right now would be Beyond.

W
09-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Maha was clearly portrayed as stronger than Netero. Netero being able to survive a fight against him doesn't sound to me as equality.

Now, he seems more deteriorated than Netero, and should've lost as much power as the Chairman did. I have the opinion that even way past their primes the 2 geezers should be the strongest guys in HxH verse, besides Don Freecs obviously.

Guys such as Ging, Silva and Zeno are almost up there as well, followed by Lucifer and maybe some Zoldiac member. The only one I could see being on Netero/Maha level right now would be Beyond.

BUMP.....

Maha wasn't portrayed as stronger seeing how Netero was called the strongest nen user on earth which puts Netero above Maha well at least back in the day.

Spade
11-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Maha is old. I can probably beat him with a kitchen knife if we were to fight.

Killua Zoldyck
11-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Maha is old. I can probably beat him with a kitchen knife if we were to fight.

Netero is 22 years older than Maha is, and I doubt a karate expert could kill him with seven kitchen knives.

Spade
11-23-2014, 04:51 PM
^seriously taking what I said.

Killua Zoldyck
11-23-2014, 05:11 PM
^seriously taking what I said.

Oh... well now, I just feel stupid.

Minty
11-24-2014, 12:10 AM
BUMP.....

Maha wasn't portrayed as stronger seeing how Netero was called the strongest nen user on earth which puts Netero above Maha well at least back in the day.

When?

Gon Freccss
11-28-2014, 07:39 PM
It should be pretty obvious by now. Don Freecss is the strongest current HxH human.

Killua Zoldyck
03-07-2015, 08:57 AM
When?

He was stated to have been the strongest Nen user back in the day. It's possible that Ging and Don are stronger than Maha too. Well, actually, Don has a chance of being stronger than Meruem but he's a complete question mark.

At least, until Togashi decides to continue again :cry

Gon Freccss
03-08-2015, 03:07 PM
He was stated to have been the strongest Nen user back in the day. It's possible that Ging and Don are stronger than Maha too. Well, actually, Don has a chance of being stronger than Meruem but he's a complete question mark.

At least, until Togashi decides to continue again :cryWell, I think that Prime Maha is the strongest actually. Ging is probably stronger than Old Netero.

Don doesn't just have a chance of being stronger than Meruem, he's on an entirely different league. Actually, the 5 calamities are ranked B+ while Meruem is B level, and they're the weakest creatures in the DC.

Pimp of Pimps
03-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Don is obviously the strongest that we know of.

Netero would have been stronger than Maha.

Partially because Maha is a girl's name llab!

Dayum
03-08-2015, 04:18 PM
We have no idea when Maha and Netero.

Well, I think that Prime Maha is the strongest actually. Ging is probably stronger than Old Netero.

Don doesn't just have a chance of being stronger than Meruem, he's on an entirely different league. Actually, the 5 calamities are ranked B+ while Meruem is B level, and they're the weakest creatures in the DC.

That is an extremely odd thing to believe. Don is a guy who has lived for centuries. Togashi can give a guy like that any level of ability just from training alone without even getting into all the knowledge and skills he must have acquired traveling the DC. He is basically the series Acacia. He has no limit but Togashi's imagination. He could more powerful than Mereum and more hax than Alluka for being for all we know. That is some lack of imagination from you there.

What? They are the strongest known. Those random animals Netero encountered aren't considered bigger threats than CA or the Calamities.

Gon Freccss
03-08-2015, 04:40 PM
That is an extremely odd thing to believe. Don is a guy who has lived for centuries. Togashi can give a guy like that any level of ability just from training alone without even getting into all the knowledge and skills he must have acquired traveling the DC. He is basically the series Acacia. He has no limit but Togashi's imagination. He could more powerful than Mereum and more hax than Alluka for being for all we know. That is some lack of imagination from you there.:notrust

I already acknowledged that. Don is on an entirely different league from anyone in the series. He released the East journal book of the DC over 300 years before the series begun, and is currently writing the West version of the book. He must be extremely powerful to live inside the deep DC and write a full gigantic book about it. He's probably the strongest thing on the HxH world.

What? They are the strongest known. Those random animals Netero encountered aren't considered bigger threats than CA or the Calamities.Those random animals made Prime Netero and his crew freak the hell out and immediately run away from the DC. I'm pretty sure those 5 Calamities who are in just the border of the DC are the weakest, and there are actually much stronger creatures out there. Have some imagination :p .

Pimp of Pimps
03-08-2015, 04:42 PM
​It's cause you wrote that sentence about Don and Meruem weird. I was about to post what Dayum did before I reread it.

Killua Zoldyck
03-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Well, I think that Prime Maha is the strongest actually. Ging is probably stronger than Old Netero.

Why do you think that? Ging shouldn't be too far behind Prime Netero.

That's very possible, but I don't want to make assumptions yet. Wait, they're not the weakest creatures. That was never stated, at the least they're above average.

VICE
03-08-2015, 05:23 PM
I wonder if Linnet Audoble is one of the top 5 nen users.

Gon Freccss
03-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Why do you think that? Ging shouldn't be too far behind Prime Netero.

That's very possible, but I don't want to make assumptions yet. Wait, they're not the weakest creatures. That was never stated, at the least they're above average.I think Ging will surprise us with an ability that would trump anything in the series (par Alluka's ability), so potentially, he should be above Prime Netero. As of now, he should be below him. Prime Netero was the only one to survive a fight against Prime Maha. One interpretation implies that Maha is the superior one, so he should be above Ging.

Well, they're the border creatures of the DC. Prime Netero, Zzig Zoldyck, and Prime Linnet were scared away immediately by random creatures in the DC, so saying they're above average is not the case, at all.

Pimp of Pimps
03-09-2015, 10:24 PM
I wonder if Linnet Audoble is one of the top 5 nen users.

I doubt it, if age hit Netero it looks like it ravaged her.

VICE
03-09-2015, 10:49 PM
I doubt it, if age hit Netero it looks like it ravaged her.
really? have we seen her before?

I'd say top 4, even top 5
transmuter.

Pimp of Pimps
03-09-2015, 11:11 PM
really? have we seen her before?

I'd say top 4, even top 5
transmuter.

Yeah, forgot where. She's mute now iirc.

VICE
03-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Yeah, forgot where. She's mute now iirc.
wait you mean the old woman who wanted netero back? in the election?

...wonder if she meant that in the literal sense, like if she knew a way to restore and revive him, but it was a taboo.

Enigma
03-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Maha looks like a prune. I'm going with Don.

VICE
03-09-2015, 11:32 PM
http://www.mangapanda.com/hunter-x-hunter/329/5

Okay I remembered wrong

Dayum
03-10-2015, 02:56 AM
:notrust

I already acknowledged that. Don is on an entirely different league from anyone in the series. He released the East journal book of the DC over 300 years before the series begun, and is currently writing the West version of the book. He must be extremely powerful to live inside the deep DC and write a full gigantic book about it. He's probably the strongest thing on the HxH world.

Those random animals made Prime Netero and his crew freak the hell out and immediately run away from the DC. I'm pretty sure those 5 Calamities who are in just the border of the DC are the weakest, and there are actually much stronger creatures out there. Have some imagination :p .

:/. That was what they saw immediately entering. How are three people supposed to survive literally thousands of different threats?

Those are just animals. Calamities killed thousands of people and are mentioned in Don's book. Random big critters were not but obviously he would have encountered all of them too. Netero also went back and did fine before deciding to return. You.do realize the Calamities are basically upcoming raid bosses right? Those common animals will be met long before the first Calamity since they are basically Guardians of special items.

The Zodiacs will literally see the big criiters minutes after disembarking and can and will deal with them to set up camp. You also forget other groups did set up operations and only left when they were obliterated. They obviously had good enough security for those monsters. That was a common area we saw not some special place in the DC.

Gon Freccss
03-10-2015, 12:39 PM
:/. That was what they saw immediately entering. How are three people supposed to survive literally thousands of different threats?We don't know if they saw it when the immediately entered. Those three people are insanely powerful. Also it's not like that the creatures cared for them to begin with. They were so massive that the creatures that were the most noticeable had creatures next to them look like a dot compared to them, and those creatures that looked like a dot had creatures look like a dot next to them. Those creatures that looked like a dot made Netero and crew look like a dot.

Those are just animals. Calamities killed thousands of people and are mentioned in Don's book. Random big critters were not but obviously he would have encountered all of them too. Netero also went back and did fine before deciding to return. You.do realize the Calamities are basically upcoming raid bosses right? Those common animals will be met long before the first Calamity since they are basically Guardians of special items.Those are not normal animals, but there's a possibility of the calamities being more powerful.

The Zodiacs will literally see the big criiters minutes after disembarking and can and will deal with them to set up camp. You also forget other groups did set up operations and only left when they were obliterated. They obviously had good enough security for those monsters. That was a common area we saw not some special place in the DC.Will deal with them? Dude, those things made prime Netero, Zzig, and prime Linnet freak out and get the hell out of there asap. Those things might be comparable to the calamities, or even more powerful, but lack the brains to do much threat to the humans.

Killua Zoldyck
03-10-2015, 12:47 PM
I think Ging will surprise us with an ability that would trump anything in the series (par Alluka's ability), so potentially, he should be above Prime Netero. As of now, he should be below him. Prime Netero was the only one to survive a fight against Prime Maha. One interpretation implies that Maha is the superior one, so he should be above Ging.

Well, they're the border creatures of the DC. Prime Netero, Zzig Zoldyck, and Prime Linnet were scared away immediately by random creatures in the DC, so saying they're above average is not the case, at all.

Well, that's depending purely on hype, and I honestly don't see anyone right now surpassing Prime Netero, not including Don. I was actually thinking about current Maha, but if we're talking prime, you might be right. I have to change my top 10 list with this :hmm

No reason to assume inner DC creatures are so much more powerful. I'd put them in the same tier at least for now, until we see what lurks inside. There's also no reason to assume those random creatures are going to be everywhere. There has to be at least some fodders in the DC or there's no way the Zodiacs are surviving it.

Dayum
03-10-2015, 12:59 PM
We don't know if they saw it when the immediately entered. Those three people are insanely powerful. Also it's not like that the creatures cared for them to begin with. They were so massive that the creatures that were the most noticeable had creatures next to them look like a dot compared to them, and those creatures that looked like a dot had creatures look like a dot next to them. Those creatures that looked like a dot made Netero and crew look like a dot.

Those are not normal animals, but there's a possibility of the calamities being more powerful.

Will deal with them? Dude, those things made prime Netero, Zzig, and prime Linnet freak out and get the hell out of there asap. Those things might be comparable to the calamities, or even more powerful, but lack the brains to do much threat to the humans.

That was not Prime Netero. Netero went to the DC TWICE. He is clearly younger there than after his training in the mountains. The women definitely isn't in her 40s and neither is Zigg. Zigg looks like a kid much younger than Silva.

Nah that was a Starter Zone. A completely not special area of the DC. Nothing is special about those animals except their size. Where are you getting that they high tailed it out of there too?

Gon Freccss
03-10-2015, 01:59 PM
That was not Prime Netero. Netero went to the DC TWICE. He is clearly younger there than after his training in the mountains. The women definitely isn't in her 40s and neither is Zigg. Zigg looks like a kid much younger than Silva.Well, there's a possibility that he shaved, and that this is Netero at his peak. Also the woman doesn't have to be in her 40s, what are you saying? Zzig doesn't need to be as old as Silva to be powerful. Just look at Killua for a prime example.

Nah that was a Starter Zone. A completely not special area of the DC. Nothing is special about those animals except their size. Where are you getting that they high tailed it out of there too?Maybe they ventured into the wilderness of the DC, away from the special area(s). Because of their reaction?

Dayum
03-10-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm not talking about their power I am pointng out how this is Netero's first trip to the DC since he is obviously drawn differently than Netero the Monster. His hair is hardly the only difference :/.

I have no idea what that second part even means. The scene was pretty simple. Ging went over all the major threats then wenfot a preview of what the DC is generally like.

Pimp of Pimps
03-10-2015, 11:48 PM
What chapter/page was this again?

Brohan
03-11-2015, 11:32 AM
Lol a haircut isn't going to.make you kook that much younger.