PDA

View Full Version : Fallout New Vegas

Ultra
08-12-2011, 06:54 PM
So I'm thinking of getting an Xbox 360 pretty soon, but I'll probably only have enough money to buy one game. I was thinking of Halo Reach initially because multiplayer lastability, but I saw FNV at my friend's house and I loved it. I'm just afraid of the loading times.

How good is the game?

V
08-12-2011, 07:49 PM
If you dont have a lot of money get a PS3, dont have to pay for the online shit.

Baby Giraffe
08-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Get an xbox. The few bucks a month is worth it. And Reach will last you a few months but Vegas will only supply fun ( if you don't complete every ending) for a few weeks. Fun wise Vegas is better but Reach has much better community feel that you really can't get anywhere else. Your choice. I'd say Reach until you can you buy Vegas because vegas has to be played at some point. It's awesome. Or you can go to gamestop and get fallout 3 for cheap as nutsack which is just as good. but your choice. xbvox thiough definitely.

Ultra
08-13-2011, 01:22 AM
If you dont have a lot of money get a PS3, dont have to pay for the online shit.

The PS3's initial cost is too much though. Eventually I'll end up paying the same amount in online fees, but that'll be in like 2 years.

Get an xbox. The few bucks a month is worth it. And Reach will last you a few months but Vegas will only supply fun ( if you don't complete every ending) for a few weeks. Fun wise Vegas is better but Reach has much better community feel that you really can't get anywhere else. Your choice. I'd say Reach until you can you buy Vegas because vegas has to be played at some point. It's awesome. Or you can go to gamestop and get fallout 3 for cheap as nutsack which is just as good. but your choice. xbvox thiough definitely.

I'm either considering getting an xbawks or a 3DS. 3DS for remakes and shit (I grew up on Zelda, Luigi's mansion, and Paper Mario), but I'll probably go with xbox.

Does Fallout 3 have faster loading times?

The thing is, I want to buy Reach mostly for multiplayer campain. The online is alright, but it isn't the best fps.

I would get CoD, but OH MY FUCKING GOD EVERY PERSON I MEET ON ZOMBIES IS 12. Plus the multiplayer doesn't quite have a "war" feeling, if you get what I'm saying. Plus general community is fags.

Baby Giraffe
08-13-2011, 06:28 AM
The PS3's initial cost is too much though. Eventually I'll end up paying the same amount in online fees, but that'll be in like 2 years.

I'm either considering getting an xbawks or a 3DS. 3DS for remakes and shit (I grew up on Zelda, Luigi's mansion, and Paper Mario), but I'll probably go with xbox.

Does Fallout 3 have faster loading times?

The thing is, I want to buy Reach mostly for multiplayer campain. The online is alright, but it isn't the best fps.

I would get CoD, but OH MY FUCKING GOD EVERY PERSON I MEET ON ZOMBIES IS 12. Plus the multiplayer doesn't quite have a "war" feeling, if you get what I'm saying. Plus general community is fags.

Fallout 3 has better loading times if your disc isn't scratched to shit.