PDA

View Full Version : Mystery And Crime Novels

X
03-25-2014, 02:42 AM
Have you guys ever read a Mystery of Crime novel, and if so, how do you feel about them? Some mystery novels are really good, but usually I find them boring. There are only so many ways a mystery can stay mysterious. Crime novels, on the other hand, are very fun to read, and reminds me of shows like Law and Order: SVU, which is a fantastic show.

Valyrian Steel
03-25-2014, 04:48 PM
I've never really thrown myself at this genre. Been sticking to Fantasy/Sci-Fi mostly. Might do it when my perpetual reading list diminishes a bit

Bold
03-25-2014, 05:12 PM
I remember reading some John Grisham novels a while back. There were a pretty entertaining read.

Makenzye
03-25-2014, 05:26 PM
I used to listen to them in the car on road trips as a kid. I keep wanting to get into them, but whenever I look to pick one up it seems to be one in a huge series of crime novels. Just no clue where to start.

Allara
03-25-2014, 05:30 PM
I dont really like John Grishams stuff theyre quite plain really. The millennium trilogy by Larson is probably the best Ive read, I dont really read around that genre either though

- - - Updated - - -

I used to listen to them in the car on road trips as a kid. I keep wanting to get into them, but whenever I look to pick one up it seems to be one in a huge series of crime novels. Just no clue where to start.

Read the millenium trilogy, its a trilogy so its pretty manageable