PDA

View Full Version : Goku can only lift 400 tons

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Base Goku trained in the other world. Now I'm being generous saying it was 400 tons because we don't know if there was 10x gravity but he still couldn't lift 400 tons. His arms were down meaning 400 tons had more strength than the raw muscle of Goku. SSJ increase your power 50x base while SSJ2 increase 100x base and SSJ3 increase 400x base so if we're to do the math then SSJ3 Goku can max lift 160.000 tons(400x400=160.000).

Nordlending
02-02-2014, 12:51 AM
ok

Rax
02-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Okay, dude :distracted

Dog Tickler Jr.
02-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Goku's striking strength if far higher than his lifting strength. That's how it is for a lot of manga characters.

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 01:09 AM
I don't think city level punches as SSJ3 is far higher than his lifting strength.

Dog Tickler Jr.
02-02-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm pretty sure Goku can punch harder than Luffy who has 1 mil+ tons lifting strength pre-skip.

BTW, you need gigatons of force to destroy just a few city blocks.

Aegon Targaryen
02-02-2014, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JCa9aNTxIo

- - - Updated - - -

Base Goku trained in the other world. Now I'm being generous saying it was 400 tons because we don't know if there was 10x gravity but he still couldn't lift 400 tons. His arms were down meaning 400 tons had more strength than the raw muscle of Goku. SSJ increase your power 50x base while SSJ2 increase 100x base and SSJ3 increase 400x base so if we're to do the math then SSJ3 Goku can max lift 160.000 tons(400x400=160.000).

This was filler IIRC in the movie Fusion Reborn.

- - - Updated - - -

This was non canon IIRC in the movie Fusion Reborn.

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 01:31 AM
What are you talking about? That was canon and what's the video supposed to prove?

Live Fast Eat Ass
02-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Didn't Goku push two halves of a mountain apart when he was fighting buu?

Heart
02-02-2014, 01:34 AM
I'm pretty sure Goku can punch harder than Luffy who has 1 mil+ tons lifting strength pre-skip.

BTW, you need gigatons of force to destroy just a few city blocks.

this

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Didn't Goku push two halves of a mountain apart when he was fighting buu?That was filler because he started off as a SSJ3 if I'm not mistaken.

Aegon Targaryen
02-02-2014, 01:36 AM
What are you talking about? That was canon and what's the video supposed to prove?
Link?

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 01:37 AM

BTW, you need gigatons of force to destroy just a few city blocks.Wait, hold on pause. Where did Luffy lift 1 million tons pre timeskip? I need to know this because you're just saying my favorite character of all time is stronger than Goku in the strength department.

Dog Tickler Jr.
02-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Wait, hold on pause. Where did Luffy lift 1 million tons pre timeskip? I need to know this because you're just saying my favorite character of all time is stronger than Goku in the strength department.

http://millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?3170-Luffy-s-mountain-throwing-feat

Aegon Targaryen
02-02-2014, 01:55 AM
http://millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?3170-Luffy-s-mountain-throwing-feat
The image in that thread is broken.

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 01:59 AM
http://millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?3170-Luffy-s-mountain-throwing-featI don't know what to think of that. I don't really like calcs that are done like that. I also doubt it was a million tons.

Dog Tickler Jr.
02-02-2014, 02:16 AM
The image in that thread is broken.

My apologies.

http://i19.mangapanda.com/one-piece/582/one-piece-1310347.jpg

Rim
02-02-2014, 02:34 AM
now now, just because you aren't smart enough to understand something doesn't mean you should ignore it. that's foolish.

DoflaMihawk
02-02-2014, 02:53 AM
What do you mean 'only'? 400 tons seems like quite a lot to me.

Rim
02-02-2014, 03:15 AM
400 tons for a planet buster? Just saying.

Gaidou
02-02-2014, 03:25 AM
striking force =/= raw power

Tons of DBZ characters are more than likely in Goku's subclass, except the goozaru.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Goku can lift far more than that, that's just his physical power.
He can lift much more if he lifted with his Ki.

Also Goku SSJ3 punched a hole through 10x gravity Kaio's planet with just the shockwave from the punch, not the actual impact from it.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Also your Super Boo argument is absolutely terrible, you know that attack wasn't meant for the Earth itself? It's basically called the Human Extinction Attack.

Here is Semi-Perfect Cell casually busting islands without effort.

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/dbz/c376/6-1

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Goku can lift far more than that, that's just his physical power.
He can lift much more if he lifted with his Ki.

Also Goku SSJ3 punched a hole through 10x gravity Kaio's planet with just the shockwave from the punch, not the actual impact from it.He was using his max ki and couldn't lift. You could see the aura around him which was his max base ki. When he turned SSJ though he increased his strength enough to be able to lift it no problem. Also that's my point. That Goku punching through King Kai's planet works in my favor because it's a very weak feat that makes clear of Goku's striking strength in SSJ3.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
He was using his max ki and couldn't lift. You could see the aura around him which was his max base ki. When he turned SSJ though he increased his strength enough to be able to lift it no problem. Also that's my point. That Goku punching through King Kai's planet works in my favor because it's a very weak feat that makes clear of Goku's striking strength in SSJ3.

:giogio

A punch missed, that blows through a planet that has 10x gravity.. And you call that a weak feat.. LOL.
That punch would of collapsed Earth into itself, Goku's punches are Planetary destruction level.

King Kai's planet has around 2million times the density of Earth..

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 11:14 AM
A punch missed, that blows through a planet that has 10x gravity.. And you call that a weak feat.. LOL.
That punch would of collapsed Earth into itself, Goku's punches are Planetary destruction level.

King Kai's planet has around 2million times the density of Earth..Can you show me a scan where it says King Kai's planet has 2 million times the density of earth?

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Can you show me a scan where it says King Kai's planet has 2 million times the density of earth?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24300

Look for the guy that posted as Valfranx, he has calculated what force it takes to do what Goku did on Planet Kai.

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 11:25 AM
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24300

Look for the guy that posted as Valfranx, he has calculated what force it takes to do what Goku did on Planet Kai.Sry dude, if you ain't got official information to go by I ain't buying it. Those calcs are known to be bullshit.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Sry dude, if you ain't got official information to go by I ain't buying it. Those calcs are known to be bullshit.
Goku can only lift 400 tons, is official?
You used calcs in your very thread, it's true what he said.

It's laughable how you think Sani has a chance against Goku in the first place.
This thread is basically a spite thread, so show your calcs of how weak Goku is amirite?

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Goku can only lift 400 tons, is official?
You used calcs in your very thread, it's true what he said.

It's laughable how you think Sani has a chance against Goku in the first place.
This thread is basically a spite thread, so show your calcs of how weak Goku is amirite?Well my "calcs" are actually pure manga facts. Goku couldn't lift 40 tons in base. People would say it was 10x gravity even though King Kai's planet was destroyed so as I said in the OP I'm generous for saying it was 400 tons because gravity=mass+weight and 10x gravity makes you 10x heavier. Those are all 100% facts. Same goes for the multipliers so if base Goku was put down by 400 tons SSJ3 Goku who is 400x Base Goku would be put down by 160k tons.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Actually in the manga it was never stated that SSJ3 is 10x multiplier of SSJ2.
So no, you don't have pure facts.

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Actually in the manga it was never stated that SSJ3 is 10x multiplier of SSJ2.
So no, you don't have pure facts.SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2 not 10x.

i c e
02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Lol how much he can lift bahaha, who gives a flying shit...when you destroy planets by powering up lifting means shit...stupid thread

Fabulous
02-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Goku has never destroyed a planet.:)

Egress
02-02-2014, 08:22 PM
okay. seems legit.

Rim
02-02-2014, 08:47 PM
ssj1 = 50x
ssj2 = 2x
ssj3 = 4x
ssj4 = 10x

Blackleg Zoro
02-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Thios was an inconsistancy Goku was liftinf a 1 ton car with a powerlevel of 10.........just do the math Sayian saga Goku base power level was <8000 just do the mat h and you can see the 4o tons was an inconsistancy.

Heres Goku lifting and throwing that 1 ton car with a PL of 10:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4200/13wi6.jpg

/Thread.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 09:38 AM
I meant 4x actually, I wrote 10x because I was writing 10x for gravity the whole time before.
But even then again, it was never stated for SSJ3 what multiplier it had in the manga not even SSJ2.

SSJ3 could planet-bust easily, he could easily plow through 10 Earth's stacked on eachother if he really wanted to.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 11:20 AM
I meant 4x actually, I wrote 10x because I was writing 10x for gravity the whole time before.
But even then again, it was never stated for SSJ3 what multiplier it had in the manga not even SSJ2.

SSJ3 could planet-bust easily, he could easily plow through 10 Earth's stacked on eachother if he really wanted to.Just because he punched through King Kai's planet with 10x gravity doesn't mean he could punch through 10 earths if they were stacked on each other. You need to take the size into account. At best he would make a large crater but he ain't planet busting earth with punches. Just multiply the damage he did to King Kai's planet by 10 while thinking of the damage it would do to earth, chances are his punches are only island level at best which is impressive.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 11:49 AM
I wasn't talking about his punch, Goku's Kamehameha can do that.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 12:21 PM
As a SSJ3 he could probably take out a small star with a full power kamehameha.
However as with most DBZ characters their physical stats pales in comparison.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Cells Kamehameha had enough power to destroy the whole solar system. SSJ3 Goku is multiple times stronger than him and you claim Goku is small star level at best..

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Cells Kamehameha had enough power to destroy the whole solar system. SSJ3 Goku is multiple times stronger than him and you claim Goku is small star level at best..Hyperbole. So you're first saying Goku can take out 10 earth's stacked on each other then you say he is beyond solar system level? I don't think you know how big a solar system is. Goku couldn't even destroy the sun if he wanted to.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Its not hyperbole it wasnt contradicted.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Its not hyperbole it wasnt contradicted.Unproven statement=Hyperbole. It wasn't even country level if you look at it.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Its your word versus the author.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Its your word versus the author.Character statement/=Feat or Sani is multi-planetary.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 01:55 PM
The Z fighters can sense energy and they werent calling out on Cells bullshit. You are contradicting yourself now. You said they can only blow up planets with concentrated Ki attacks while you just said that Kamehameha is country level at best..? I wonder what Cells Kamehameha was.. Semi PF Cell blew several islands up with generic Ki attacks.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 02:03 PM
The Z fighters can sense energy and they werent calling out on Cells bullshit. You are contradicting yourself now. You said they can only blow up planets with concentrated Ki attacks while you just said that Kamehameha is country level at best..? I wonder what Cells Kamehameha was.. Semi PF Cell blew several islands up with generic Ki attacks.Based on the Kamehameha he used it wasn't anywhere near planetary level. Also how come a so called Solar system buster and an equally matched attack were both contained in a wasteland of a small planet if they're both solar system busters like you say?

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Based on the Kamehameha he used it wasn't anywhere near planetary level. Also how come a so called Solar system buster and an equally matched attack were both contained in a wasteland of a small planet if they're both solar system busters like you say?

The angle.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 02:39 PM
I will elaborate on my claim, cause I was posting through my Xbox 360 internet explorer.

You saw the angle Cell was blowing up islands right? He was in the sky throwing attacks downwards straight to the ground.
You see Goku's Shinkan Ido-Kamehameha vs. Perfect Cell, everyone was asking what Goku was thinking because at that angle the Kamehameha would definately destroy the planet, same for Vegeta's Final Flash, he redirected his attack to outer space. Same as Vegeta when he was doing the Galick gun vs. Goku in the Saiyan Arc, and they were only around 18K power-level.

And to destroy a planet, you only need to destroy it's core for it to implode and trust me for DBZ character's it doesn't take much to go through it's crust to destroy it.

It's the very same as throwing a rock from above into the water, it will make a big splash.
Now throw a rock from a side angle and see what it does, it doesn't have the same impact as if you throw it from above, even though you used the same power.

Shiny
02-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Is it hard to remember piccolo casually destroying the moon with a generic ki blast? When his power wasnt even 1000? :giogio

Bold
02-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Or Freiza blowing up the planet Vegeta for shits and giggles. :maybe

The likes of Goku and Cell are hundreds, maybe even thousands of times stronger than Freiza.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Or Freiza blowing up the planet Vegeta for shits and giggles. :maybe

The likes of Goku and Cell are hundreds, maybe even thousands of times stronger than Freiza.Eh no, Goku<Frieza. Not much has changed since Namek aside from him attaining new forms.

Btw solar system my ass, Goku wouldn't even reach the sun with a Kamehameha lol.

Bold
02-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Eh no, Goku<Frieza. Not much has changed since Namek aside from him attaining new forms.

Btw solar system my ass, Goku wouldn't even reach the sun with a Kamehameha lol.

Well those new forms are Goku so that means he can beat him. If you're talking about base Goku, then you have a point. However, if we include GT, Goku matched an opponent who had a similar strength to Kid Buu while he was in base. :kanyeshrug

Sexy
02-03-2014, 03:17 PM
There is no way cell is a solar system buster. Bills is questionable, let alone Cell -_-

Shiny
02-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Gt is filler so no...

i c e
02-03-2014, 04:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yH7SIOkwU

He Probably destroyed a solar system or two...

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Well those new forms are Goku so that means he can beat him. If you're talking about base Goku, then you have a point. However, if we include GT, Goku matched an opponent who had a similar strength to Kid Buu while he was in base. :kanyeshrug
Naturally, of course I'm talking about Base Goku hence I said not much has changed since namek aside from new transformations. Also, this only includes Goku in the series because Goku in the Battle of Gods movie became much stronger than his earlier SSJ3 form by absorbing some of the power of the SSJG transformation which allowed his own powerlevel to skyrocket hence why he was able to fight Bills as only SSJ aswell as Base.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 06:46 PM
So your saying that base Goku that fought Oob was strong enough because of SSJG?
Birus can bust solar systems "in a blink of a eye". According to BoG.

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Eh no, Goku<Frieza. Not much has changed since Namek aside from him attaining new forms.

I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.... guys this guys an idiot he's yet to counter me scan of a Kid Goku iwth a PL of 10 throwing a 1 ton car.He claims he knows about DBZ yet he still though Freeza>Goku.

Cell solar syteme stament was plausable consideirng he many many many many many many many many many many many times stronger than the BASE Frieza who casually blew up a large planet.

I doubt he was but it's plausable.

Bold
02-03-2014, 06:55 PM
He's actually right about Freiza being stronger than base Goku. It was confirmed somewhere, I can't recall off the top of my head.

Rim
02-03-2014, 06:59 PM
GT goku handled freiza in base as a kid and with half his strength, but that's not canon :smh

i c e
02-03-2014, 07:00 PM
GT goku handled freiza in base as a kid and with half his strength, but that's not canon :smh

lol not only did he handle him but he fucked around with cell as well...hahahaha he took it as a bloody joke

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-03-2014, 07:04 PM
He's actually right about Freiza being stronger than base Goku. It was confirmed somewhere, I can't recall off the top of my head.
But Freeza isnt. There are many statements and instances of that being wrong.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 07:08 PM
He's actually right about Freiza being stronger than base Goku. It was confirmed somewhere, I can't recall off the top of my head.I'm right about alot of things which you'll soon be enlightened about.:)

GT goku handled freiza in base as a kid and with half his strength, but that's not canon :smhGT is still tied to the original in the sense that Kid Goku>SSJ3 Goku so it makes sense he was able to toy with Frieza and Cell while in base.

Rim
02-03-2014, 07:19 PM
He's not... wait, what? god no. Stop blowing things out of proportion. GT goku isn't that strong.

i c e
02-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Let me put this fucking thread to rest already...Its fucking annoying...

Here is a video of Piccolo way back when his power level was below 500 (no lets say 1000) lifting a whole damn pyramid which weighs in access of 6.0 million tons...which is 6000000000 kg or divide that by a 1000 to get it in metric tonnes...

So stfu with your stupidity already, its annoying...

Now powerscale that and you can just fathom how much Goku can lift if he wanted too...

http://vimeo.com/62461285

...Skip to around 8:00 minutes or watch

And let me add it here as well...

Sexy
02-03-2014, 07:27 PM
I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.... guys this guys an idiot he's yet to counter me scan of a Kid Goku iwth a PL of 10 throwing a 1 ton car.He claims he knows about DBZ yet he still though Freeza>Goku.

Cell solar syteme stament was plausable consideirng he many many many many many many many many many many many times stronger than the BASE Frieza who casually blew up a large planet.

I doubt he was but it's plausable.

http://d1jqu7g1y74ds1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/sunearthcompared.jpg

I doubt cell could destroy the sun, let alone the other planets of the solar system with one go.

Crispinianus
02-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Yeah, destroying the solar system is way beyond planet busters

i c e
02-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Bills is mentioned to be a galaxy buster, so its plausible that Goku, Vegeta and Majubb are at least Solar System Busters...

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yH7SIOkwU

He Probably destroyed a solar system or two...

This Blast surely could have ended a solar system...and this is only vegeta SSJ2

Bold
02-03-2014, 07:45 PM
No, you're underestimating the size of a solar system. That'd destroy a really big planet, but not a solar system.

And that's still just Super Sayain 1 Vegeta. Albeit the Ascended level. :maybe

Bold
02-03-2014, 07:50 PM
I will always love that scene though. That holy shit reaction from Cell was awesome. :lmao

Crispinianus
The Sun is a million times bigger than the earth, no one is blowing it up

i c e
No, you're underestimating the size of a solar system. That'd destroy a really big planet, but not a solar system.

Here is why I think you are wrong...At this level Vegeta is severely stronger than Frieza who casually destroyed planets...Second, this blast basically consumed 1/8 of the Earth and when you think that the magnitude of the blast that Vegeta was gathering by focusing his Ki and the fact that solar system such as ours is only 8 or 9 planets and the sun...this blast has the capacity to end the solar system...

But lets say it is not...and for the sake of argument it only wiped two or three planets...the scaling by the end of GT at SSJ4 level should easily be a solar system buster if not higher...

Sexy
02-03-2014, 07:52 PM
http://d1jqu7g1y74ds1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/sunearthcompared.jpg

Incase people didn't click on the spoiler. Open your eyes dude.

Rim
02-03-2014, 07:53 PM
haha, a galaxy buster, that's funny.

Reality: Cell could probably detonate the sun at full strength, if we're to take into account vegeta in the saijan saga could destroy the earth (or maybe that was filler). Well that aside, Perfect cell is about a thousand times stronger than base freeza, so his power should be enough to blow apart large sections of the Sun at a time

Crispinianus
02-03-2014, 07:53 PM
That scale is way off. The Sun is a million times bigger than the Earth, you can't even see it in a real comparison

Bold
02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Here is why I think you are wrong...At this level Vegeta is severely stronger than Frieza who casually destroyed planets...Second, this blast basically consumed 1/8 of the Earth and when you think that the magnitude of the blast that Vegeta was gathering by focusing his Ki and the fact that solar system such as ours is only 8 or 9 planets and the sun...this blast has the capacity to end the solar system...

But lets say it is not...and for the sake of argument it only wiped two or three planets...the scaling by the end of GT at SSJ4 level should easily be a solar system buster if not higher...

Not all planets are the same size. And what do you mean "consumed" an eighth of the planet. You can see by the end of the video the size of the blast compared to Earth and it definitely didn't affect an entire eighth of it.

GT isn't canon either.

i c e
02-03-2014, 07:55 PM

Incase people didn't click on the spoiler. Open your eyes dude.

I am well aware of the sun's magnitude...but dont forget that just because something is large doesnt mean it cannot be destroyed...Frieza's ball of death or w.e. its called on Namek was small in comparison to the planet yet it destroyed it...

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 07:55 PM

Incase people didn't click on the spoiler. Open your eyes dude.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
/Thread

Bold
02-03-2014, 07:56 PM
I am well aware of the sun's magnitude...but dont forget that just because something is large doesnt mean it cannot be destroyed...Frieza's ball of death or w.e. its called on Namek was small in comparison to the planet yet it destroyed it...

Just because it works on one planet doesn't mean it'll work on all of them. There could be planets many times larger than Namek's that Freiza couldn't casually destroy.

i c e
02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Not all planets are the same size. And what do you mean "consumed" an eighth of the planet. You can see by the end of the video the size of the blast compared to Earth and it definitely didn't affect an entire eighth of it.

GT isn't canon either.

Pause at 4:27, maybe i was a bit generous lets say 1/16 of the planet size...but thats what I strongly believe, I just think that scaling of powers from frieza (casual planet buster) to several times more powerful people like SSJ3 Goku should be taken in consideration...but there are other factors here as well the size of the solar system the number of planets...etc...but i am kind of basing it on our own...

Rim
02-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Sigh, the sun is about a million earths, but its mass is only 334,000 times that of earth's.

Which means it's in the power range of top tier dbz characters. Just barely squeezing in.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:01 PM

Frieza put in a lot of ki to destroy the core of the planet and he still couldn't fully destroy it (yea,yea he didn't go fully out, but it was a lot). Powerscale that up to cell or any other char (aside from bills and whis and by extension ssg Goku) then you can clearly see by any logic that they are not sun busters.

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:02 PM
but casual death ball base freeza destroyed planet vegeta in an instant :/

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Planet Vegeta could have been a small planet, at least when compared to Namek. Not all planets come in one size.

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Planet Vegeta could have been a small planet, at least when compared to Namek. Not all planets come in one size.

Well if namek was the odd-one-out, and we don't know it's real size, how can we draw a comparison to the sun?

i c e
Frieza put in a lot of ki to destroy the core of the planet and he still couldn't fully destroy it (yea,yea he didn't go fully out, but it was a lot). Powerscale that up to cell or any other char (aside from bills and whis and by extension ssg Goku) then you can clearly see by any logic that they are not sun busters.

Whis and Bills are Galaxy Busters...Which would put a SSJ3 goku at least on Solar System level...and SSJ4 Gogeta at Galaxy as well...

Fabulous
Considering a kamehameha or all of these concentrated ki blasts are sub relativistic it would take Goku an hour and approximately 40 minutes for a full kamehameha to even reach the sun which I doubt he even has the energy to keep it up for even 10 minutes. The sun equals a million earths, only ones I see destroying it are Bills, Whis and SSJG Goku maybe

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 08:07 PM

I doubt cell could destroy the sun, let alone the other planets of the solar system with one go.

I said I doubt but it could be a possiblity.

And Bills was a hinted galaxy buster by Whis....

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:07 PM
galaxy busting characters are rad. Redicoule.

It feels like dbz is turning into trash comics like superman all of a sudden, with golden superman punching the universe and having it implode. Okay, that probably didn't happen, but I mean, it's a bad thing for any series if the average caste can bust entire galaxies - if the villains are just as dubiously strong. Because you can only go to universe busting from there, and then multi-verse busting, then reality controlling, then god.

Ugh.

Justice League comic books; haven't read them, but I don't want to anymore either.

i c e
02-03-2014, 08:08 PM
"A galaxy is a massive, gravitationally bound system consisting of stars, stellar remnants, an interstellar medium of gas and dust, and dark matter, an important but poorly understood component.[1][2] The word galaxy is derived from the Greek galaxias (γαλαξίας), literally "milky", a reference to the Milky Way. Examples of galaxies range from dwarfs with as few as ten million (107) stars[3] to giants with one hundred trillion (1014) stars,[4] each orbiting their galaxy's own center of mass."

So imagine million and million suns just dissapearing based on Bills...so SSJ3 Goku is for sure a Solar System Buster...

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:12 PM
"A galaxy is a massive, gravitationally bound system consisting of stars, stellar remnants, an interstellar medium of gas and dust, and dark matter, an important but poorly understood component.[1][2] The word galaxy is derived from the Greek galaxias (γαλαξίας), literally "milky", a reference to the Milky Way. Examples of galaxies range from dwarfs with as few as ten million (107) stars[3] to giants with one hundred trillion (1014) stars,[4] each orbiting their galaxy's own center of mass."

So imagine million and million suns just dissapearing based on Bills...so SSJ3 Goku is for sure a Solar System Buster...

He could piledrive the central massive black hole and make it implode or explode, or whatever, thus condemning a galaxy to a slow and terrifying death as the gravitational wave overcomes all life in its path.

:3

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Well if namek was the odd-one-out, and we don't know it's real size, how can we draw a comparison to the sun?
Frieza put in a lot of effort in final form to destroy planet Namek (again didn't commit all the way to it). He was trying to destroy it from the core too and not outright destroy it. Now logic would dictate that that frieza who was in final form put in a lot more ki than the first form Frieza who did it casually. So we can conclude (or atleast me) that Namek was significantly larger/ and or had greater mass than planet Vegeta.

Whis and Bills are Galaxy Busters...Which would put a SSJ3 goku at least on Solar System level...and SSJ4 Gogeta at Galaxy as well...

I mean no disrespect, but do you know how large the galaxy is? You don't think that whises statement was hyperbole like Cell who stated that he could destroy the solar system?

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Problem is, even assuming Freeza put a large amount of ki into the death ball which I'm not convinced he did, it's a fictional universe. Planet Namek is an ambiguous size, and for all we know, it was the size of a small star.

Bold
02-03-2014, 08:17 PM

Vegeta had 10x the gravity of Earth, so it's either denser or larger than Namek. Or even both.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is, even assuming Freeza put a large amount of ki into the death ball which I'm not convinced he did, it's a fictional universe. Planet Namek is an ambiguous size, and for all we know, it was the size of a small star.

Larger planets tend to have a larger gravitational pull and since Bulma could comfortably live there, we can assume it's a similar size to Earth at least. Maybe even smaller.

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:18 PM
fyi, jupiter's surface gravity is 2.5 times earth's.

- - - Updated - - -

Larger planets tend to have a larger gravitational pull and since Bulma could comfortably live there, we can assume it's a similar size to Earth at least. Maybe even smaller.
Maybe it's less dense than earth, most of its sea water you know :)

i c e
02-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Pause at 4:27, maybe i was a bit generous lets say 1/16 of the planet size...but thats what I strongly believe, I just think that scaling of powers from frieza (casual planet buster) to several times more powerful people like SSJ3 Goku should be taken in consideration...but there are other factors here as well the size of the solar system the number of planets...etc...but i am kind of basing it on our own...

Frieza put in a lot of effort in final form to destroy planet Namek (again didn't commit all the way to it). He was trying to destroy it from the core too and not outright destroy it. Now logic would dictate that that frieza who was in final form put in a lot more ki than the first form Frieza who did it casually. So we can conclude (or atleast me) that Namek was significantly larger/ and or had greater mass than planet Vegeta.

I mean no disrespect, but do you know how large the galaxy is? You don't think that whises statement was hyperbole like Cell who stated that he could destroy the solar system?

As you can see I have previously mentioned that there are other factors at play which can only be speculated and based off of what the characters are implying or doing...

Bold
02-03-2014, 08:23 PM
:kanyeshrug

i c e
02-03-2014, 08:24 PM
:kanyeshrug

lol best response...who the fuck cares :)

Time to http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/ice-cube-smiley.gif?1292867623 the fuck out!

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Lol i'd like to believe Namek isn't small star level or anywhere close to it >_> But you do speak the truth nevertheless.

As you can see I have previously mentioned that there are other factors at play which can only be speculated and based off of what the characters are implying or doing...

Honestly tho what you're saying is that Bills attack speed is FTL since the galaxy is huge af and the blast would need to travel at ftl speeds to be considered a bust. And we've seen Bills fight at 70% which is pretty damn near 100% and I don't think we've seen feats at that caliber.

Vegeta had 10x the gravity of Earth, so it's either denser or larger than Namek. Or even both.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did it state that planet vegeta = 10X gravity. I think the Bardock film is considered filler.

i c e
02-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Honestly tho what you're saying is that Bills attack speed is FTL since the galaxy is huge af and the blast would need to travel at ftl speeds to be considered a bust. And we've seen Bills fight at 70% which is pretty damn near 100% and I don't think we've seen feats at that caliber.

I am only basing it off of what Whis stated...

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
I am only basing it off of what Whis stated...

Yea I know man, but just look at the feats of Bills fighting at 70%. Did you see any indication of that at play? Also, I'm not arguing with you about Whis since we don't even know how strong he is (other than the fact that he appears to be significantly stronger than Bills).

i c e
02-03-2014, 08:34 PM
The thing is, i have noticed a discrepancy between DBZ and DBGT the more it progressed the less violent the attacks are being shown, they are more focused and I am guessing its due to them being able to control and focus that energy rather than just blow up half the continent...

If you watched the GT where the dead villains are brought back to life, Nappa who is weak as shit blows up entire town and yet Vegeta whipes him without even making it look like anything special...

So that is my argument, rather weak i know lol

Live Fast Eat Ass
02-03-2014, 08:35 PM
I don't think you guys understand what stars are...

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:37 PM
DBZ has faster than light travel.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
galaxy busting characters are rad. Redicoule.

It feels like dbz is turning into trash comics like superman all of a sudden, with golden superman punching the universe and having it implode. Okay, that probably didn't happen, but I mean, it's a bad thing for any series if the average caste can bust entire galaxies - if the villains are just as dubiously strong. Because you can only go to universe busting from there, and then multi-verse busting, then reality controlling, then god.

Ugh.

Justice League comic books; haven't read them, but I don't want to anymore either.

For humor xD
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2065464-as1xf1.jpg

The thing is, i have noticed a discrepancy between DBZ and DBGT the more it progressed the less violent the attacks are being shown, they are more focused and I am guessing its due to them being able to control and focus that energy rather than just blow up half the continent...

If you watched the GT where the dead villains are brought back to life, Nappa who is weak as shit blows up entire town and yet Vegeta whipes him without even making it look like anything special...

So that is my argument, rather weak i know lol
Lol I see what you mean man. And hey I enjoy you bringing in a different view points and what not, weak or not.

DBZ has faster than light travel.
Whis and Goku,

Rim
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
For humor xD

Lol I see what you mean man. And hey I enjoy you bringing in a different view points and what not, weak or not.

Whis and Goku,

What doest he man say after that page?

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
For humor xD
For more humor xD
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33046/947290-kjhk.jpg

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:49 PM
- - - Updated - - -

What doest he man say after that page?

Lol I honestly don't know, didn't read the comic. Your post reminded me of it, seen the page few months ago and I just googled it. But you are right, Dc and Marvel are overpowered to the max, tho you still have people who think dbz chars can beat top tier marvel/dc characters.

For more humor xD
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33046/947290-kjhk.jpg

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and yet people say dbz > dc/marvel, smh.

Rim
top dc character is God apparently :giogio

Blackleg Zoro
Bills and Whis traveld the universe in 28 mins, and Bills is a hinted galaxy buster thats DBZ limits. marvel just crazy haxed.

Valyrian Steel
02-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Some fool once argued that Zebra could beat Black Bolt :mihawk

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Some fool once argued that Zebra could beat Black Bolt :mihawk

Was it Fabulous

Sexy
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
See we've established peace through the opness of marvel and Dc. Very nicely done ladies and gents.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 08:56 PM
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and yet people say dbz > dc/marvel, smh.Lets add even more humor cuz why not?
http://i.imgur.com/xZ07ubn.png

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Goku>4 Kings

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Goku>4 KingsEach of the kings beat Goku with ease gtfo with your bullshit.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Lets add even more humor cuz why not?
http://i.imgur.com/xZ07ubn.png

Lol was this in the arc before livebearer arc?

Bold
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM
http://replygif.net/i/723.gif

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Lol was this in the arc before livebearer arc?Yes it was. Also Chinchin scooped up that 1 trillion ton mountain with his spoon.:)

Sexy
Yes it was. Also Chinchin scooped up that 1 trillion ton mountain with his spoon.http://www.millenniumforums.com/images/smilies/generic%20smilies/happy.gif
Damn I see

Tbh idk abt sani or the 4 kings, but Ichiryuu and Midora can imo beat Goku via hax.

Live Fast Eat Ass
V

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Damn I see

Tbh idk abt sani or the 4 kings, but Ichiryuu and Midora can imo beat Goku via hax.So can the kings. We already know about Sani. Goku nearly died from virus and Coco is all about that poison, virus, disease and shit. Zebra death sound would kill Goku on the spot. Also Toriko is a reality warper via conduct of the king. All the kings physical stats are also well above him, that's how I see it. Also even if some people say Goku is a planet buster which they will and do being the only thing he got over them. Future Sani is a potential multi-planet lifewiper and the same goes for the other kings seeing as they're all equal more or less.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 09:20 PM
So can the kings. We already know about Sani. Goku nearly died from virus and Coco is all about that poison, virus, disease and shit. Zebra death sound would kill Goku on the spot. Also Toriko is a reality warper via conduct of the king. All the kings physical stats are also well above him, that's how I see it. Also even if some people say Goku is a planet buster which they will and do being the only thing he got over them. Future Sani is a potential multi-planet lifewiper and the same goes for the other kings seeing as they're all equal more or less.

I forgot about Toriko being a reality warper (doesn't rly fit Toriko lol). And yes, I don't think Goku would be fast enough to dodge a relativistic spear from Coco.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 09:28 PM
I forgot about Toriko being a reality warper (doesn't rly fit Toriko lol). And yes, I don't think Goku would be fast enough to dodge a relativistic spear from Coco.No he's not. Only SSJG is relativistic.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 09:30 PM
No he's not. Only SSJG is relativistic.

I thought SSJG was sub relativistic, tho Gotenks is sub relativistic as well so could be.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 09:35 PM
I thought SSJG was sub relativistic, tho Gotenks is sub relativistic as well so could be.Yes and that Gotenks>SSJ3 Goku which was before he himself became SSJ3. I think SSJG is definitely relativistic especially after what Bills did at the end of the movie. Smashing through 8 moons in little more in 2 seconds or so.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Yes and that Gotenks>SSJ3 Goku which was before he himself became SSJ3. I think SSJG is definitely relativistic especially after what Bills did at the end of the movie. Smashing through 8 moons in little more in 2 seconds or so.

And all because he ate something spicy which I am doing atm. So if you see the moon gone all of a sudden you know where to look lmao.

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 09:58 PM
And all because he ate something spicy which I am doing atm. So if you see the moon gone all of a sudden you know where to look lmao.LOL, you can only stop time, you ain't got that dc son.:)

Sexy
02-03-2014, 10:08 PM
LOL, you can only stop time, you ain't got that dc son.:)

Looool you want to throw stands son? Oh that's right you don't have one :)

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Looool you want to throw stands son? Oh that's right you don't have one :)You want to throw bodies son? That's right you don't have one.:)

Sexy
02-03-2014, 10:20 PM
You want to throw bodies son? That's right you don't have one.:)

Your body is my body tho :)

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Each of the kings beat Goku with ease gtfo with your bullshit.

A concentrated ki blast stomps all of them.

Rim
02-03-2014, 10:27 PM
This is really silly. Here, all you need to watch this

http://youtu.be/oyl97TG8jbA

Sexy
02-03-2014, 10:32 PM
This is really silly. Here, all you need to watch this

http://youtu.be/oyl97TG8jbA
Lol least they got the winner right xD I seen this way back when and I loled at the fact that Goku without instant transmission is 2 times the speed of light lololololololo

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 10:37 PM
A concentrated ki blast stomps all of them.For now if Goku decides to do that from the get go and not try to get physical. Each of the kings win 7/10.

Sexy
02-03-2014, 10:45 PM
For now if Goku decides to do that from the get go and not try to get physical. Each of the kings win 7/10.

Goku doesn't fight like that tho. Now if this was future Trunks then maybe bec he doesn't fuck around lol.

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 10:52 PM
For now if Goku decides to do that from the get go and not try to get physical. Each of the kings win 7/10.

Lol the kings won't pshically overwhelm Goku from what i've seen but i'm not caught up to Toriko.

Goku lolstomps

Fabulous
02-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Lol the kings won't pshically overwhelm Goku from what i've seen but i'm not caught up to Toriko.

Goku lolstompsIf you're not caught up then shut up.

Blackleg Zoro
02-03-2014, 11:21 PM
If you're not caught up then shut up.

But I know they aren't planet level so they get stomped.

Rim
02-03-2014, 11:30 PM
they'll probably be planet level soon enough, if not already. There was a time skip.

i c e
02-03-2014, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0w8h3fMlc

There Goku Just lifted a whole city lol....

Rim
02-04-2014, 12:35 AM
He also had trouble with a building toppling over. What a complete novice.

Like someone much stronger than freeza would have difficulty with such a simple task

i c e
02-04-2014, 12:53 AM
lol lifting in DB is so shitly done...in some instances they are lifting stupid heavy and in other its like wtf? hahaha

at least their Ki attacks are not op :maybe...

Spambot
02-04-2014, 02:32 AM
dragnball was extremely inconsistent. Not even worth discussing.

Fatty
02-04-2014, 04:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3U41-OEU-8
http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/oil-sands-dump-0307.jpg
400 Tons from a different perspective. Doesn't seem like alot.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 10:18 AM
They're not yet but they will be, give it 200 more chapters or so. There are so many hints we're given to them being planetary in the near future.
http://i22.mangareader.net/toriko/153/toriko-2572813.jpg

Blackleg Zoro
02-04-2014, 05:49 PM
A small car weighs 1700 killgrams and I out that into a converter online and thats 1.7 T correct me if I'm wrong Goku was lifiting an throwing a small car rather high with a PL of 10, in Namek Base Goku has a pl of 3,000,00 do the maths way over 40 tonnes.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 08:37 PM
A small car weighs 1700 killgrams and I out that into a converter online and thats 1.7 T correct me if I'm wrong Goku was lifiting an throwing a small car rather high with a PL of 10, in Namek Base Goku has a pl of 3,000,00 do the maths way over 40 tonnes.http://ellocogringo.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bullshit1.jpg

Rim
02-04-2014, 08:42 PM
A small car weighs 1700 killgrams and I out that into a converter online and thats 1.7 T correct me if I'm wrong Goku was lifiting an throwing a small car rather high with a PL of 10, in Namek Base Goku has a pl of 3,000,00 do the maths way over 40 tonnes.

Kay, I'll tell you straight. It doesn't work like that because dragon ball is incredibly inconsistent; we could make excuses that the car didn't actually weigh 1 ton, but the only thing that matters is that goku could barely (like not even) hold up 40 tons of weights in the buu saga.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Kay, I'll tell you straight. It doesn't work like that because dragon ball is incredibly inconsistent; we could make excuses that the car didn't actually weigh 1 ton, but the only thing that matters is that goku could barely (like not even) hold up 40 tons of weights in the buu saga.Also technically 20 tons because half the weight was on his legs. So he wouldn't be able to lift that much.

Rim
02-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Also technically 20 tons because half the weight was on his legs. So he wouldn't be able to lift that much.

No. He wasn't using his legs to lift anything; he was using his ki to float in the air.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 08:56 PM
No. He wasn't using his legs to lift anything; he was using his ki to float in the air.Each of his arms were put down by 10 tons each so he could at best only bench press 20 tons in base.

Rim
02-04-2014, 08:59 PM
The argument is lifting strength, right. Well you use your legs, and you can use your ki for that too if you're up high enough or whatnot.

Blackleg Zoro
02-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Kay, I'll tell you straight. It doesn't work like that because dragon ball is incredibly inconsistent; we could make excuses that the car didn't actually weigh 1 ton, but the only thing that matters is that goku could barely (like not even) hold up 40 tons of weights in the buu saga.

Because it inconsisant there no point to this thread one minute he can't lift 4o tons the next he's benchpressing Mars.........

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Because it inconsisant there no point to this thread one minute he can't lift 4o tons the next he's benchpressing Mars.........Scans please.:maybe

Blackleg Zoro
02-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Scans please.:maybe

Can't you detect exaggeration......dumbass.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Can't you detect exaggeration......dumbass.Atleast I back my statements, you just keep running your mouth off, you're a bitch.

Blackleg Zoro
02-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Atleast I back my statements, you just keep running your mouth off, you're a bitch.

Backed your stament with what shit mems saying you didn't read as I said you debink jack shit you tard lol........

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 09:46 PM
You lame ass..

Heart
02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Atleast I back my statements, you just keep running your mouth off, you're a bitch.

This is honestly one of the worst threads I've seen in a while. Second only to your Sani vs. Goku thread. Calling someone a bitch won't make Goku any weaker, or your argument any stronger.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 09:51 PM
This is honestly one of the worst threads I've seen in a while. Second only to your Sani vs. Goku thread. Calling someone a bitch won't make Goku any weaker, or your argument any stronger.My arguments aren't baseless and you're delusional if you think Goku is stronger than Sani.

Heart
02-04-2014, 09:53 PM
My arguments aren't baseless and you're delusional if you think Goku is stronger than Sani.

You're proving my point more and more with every post.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 09:55 PM
You're proving my point more and more with every post.Other way around honey.

Heart
02-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Other way around honey.

That would make since if you had a point for me to prove.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 10:02 PM
That would make since if you had a point for me to prove.If you can't see it then don't bother replying.

Rim
02-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Because it inconsisant there no point to this thread one minute he can't lift 4o tons the next he's benchpressing Mars.........

Never happened. Nothing even close.

Heart
02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
If you can't see it then don't act smart with me.
So I'm proving to you that I'm delusional? I guess everyone who disagrees with your opinion on a fictional verse needs to be locked up in an insane asylum or given some serious help.

Blackleg Zoro
02-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Never happened. Nothing even close.

I'm fucking EXAGGERATING read the post above.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-04-2014, 10:16 PM
My arguments aren't baseless and you're delusional if you think Goku is stronger than Sani.
Jozu from OP could probably lift much more than Gol D. Roger could, but that doesn't say that Jozu would beat Gol D. Roger in a actual fight.
Lifting strength has absolutely no correlation to fighting power.

Fact is Goku has so much tools to destroy Sani, your telling he can destroy Goku at the atomic level..?
Guess, what Goku can vaporize Sani into nothingness basically with a Shunkan Ido Kamehameha.

And Goku's fighting intelligence, speed and destructive ability is far beyond Sani's capabilities.
Gotenks ripped through dimensions with shouting from RoSaT, Goku EoS is stronger than Gotenks.

Heart
02-04-2014, 10:26 PM
No, you're proving to me that you're a hypocrite for implying Goku is strong and my argument is weak when you don't have anything to strengthen your own argument about that or your opinion of me. At the same time you choose ignore whatever argument I made previously or rather fact because fyi all my arguments can be found in the manga.

Well you're also delusional.

That's a bad example to make considering WB has more physical strength than Jozu but that's beside the point. Lifting strength has alot to do with fighting power, it shows how strong you are, it shows your durability. Hypothetically speaking lets say the mountain Chinchin scooped up in Toriko was falling on Goku's head which had a weight of 1 trillion tons and lets say for the sake of argument that this mountain was indestructible. Since Goku can't destroy it, unless he dodged it he would get crushed and die.

Also I won't bother to adress the rest as you have nothing to back them up. Fyi Gotenks>Eos Goku.

Thatīs actually not your point because you never called me a hypocrite up until now. I donīt have an argument because Iīm not debating.

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 10:27 PM
So I'm proving to you that I'm delusional? I guess everyone who disagrees with your opinion on a fictional verse needs to be locked up in an insane asylum or given some serious help.No, you're proving to me that you're a hypocrite for implying Goku is strong and my argument is weak when you don't have anything to strengthen your own argument about that or your opinion of me. At the same time you choose ignore whatever argument I made previously or rather fact because fyi all my arguments can be found in the manga.

Jozu from OP could probably lift much more than Gol D. Roger could, but that doesn't say that Jozu would beat Gol D. Roger in a actual fight.
Lifting strength has absolutely no correlation to fighting power.

Fact is Goku has so much tools to destroy Sani, your telling he can destroy Goku at the atomic level..?
Guess, what Goku can vaporize Sani into nothingness basically with a Shunkan Ido Kamehameha.

And Goku's fighting intelligence, speed and destructive ability is far beyond Sani's capabilities.
Gotenks ripped through dimensions with shouting from RoSaT, Goku EoS is stronger than Gotenks.That's a bad example to make considering WB has more physical strength than Jozu but that's beside the point. Lifting strength has alot to do with fighting power, it shows how strong you are, it shows your durability. Hypothetically speaking lets say the mountain Chinchin scooped up in Toriko was falling on Goku's head which had a weight of 1 trillion tons and lets say for the sake of argument that this mountain was indestructible. Since Goku can't destroy it, unless he dodged it he would get crushed and die.

Also I won't bother to adress the rest as you have nothing to back them up. Fyi Gotenks>Eos Goku.

Heart
02-04-2014, 10:30 PM
No, you're proving to me that you're a hypocrite for implying Goku is strong and my argument is weak when you don't have anything to strengthen your own argument about that or your opinion of me. At the same time you choose ignore whatever argument I made previously or rather fact because fyi all my arguments can be found in the manga.

That's a bad example to make considering WB has more physical strength than Jozu but that's beside the point. Lifting strength has alot to do with fighting power, it shows how strong you are, it shows your durability. Hypothetically speaking lets say the mountain Chinchin scooped up in Toriko was falling on Goku's head which had a weight of 1 trillion tons and lets say for the sake of argument that this mountain was indestructible. Since Goku can't destroy it, unless he dodged it he would get crushed and die.

So Iīm proving a point that you havenīt even brought up until now? Why would I attack your weak arguments when Iīm not even debating?

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-04-2014, 10:35 PM

Since BoG is ''canon'' SSJG Goku is > Gotenks, so yeah.
And your argument is terrible, let's see any of Toriko tank a Kamehameha first.

Rim
02-04-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm fucking EXAGGERATING read the post above.

It's a hyperbole, and I'm addressing the argument, not what you said. Dragon ball isn't as inconsistent as all that; there are very reliable strength feats to draw upon here.

i c e
02-04-2014, 10:40 PM
:lmao keep going you actually might be the first TMF member that reaches a Purple Bar hahahaha

Live Fast Eat Ass
02-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Thatīs actually not your point because you never called me a hypocrite up until now. I donīt have an argument because Iīm not debating.

How the Fuck did you do this?

Fabulous
02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Since BoG is ''canon'' SSJG Goku is > Gotenks, so yeah.
And your argument is terrible, let's see any of Toriko tank a Kamehameha first.Actually Base Battle of Gods Goku>SSJ3 Gotenks, the one who fought Bills after getting SSJG. There are alot of things Goku can't tank btw, give Toriko 100 some chapters and we'll see. At the end there won't even be DBZ vs Toriko discussions because Toriko will have gone ahead of them in DC too.

Blackleg Zoro
02-04-2014, 11:14 PM
It's a hyperbole, and I'm addressing the argument, not what you said. Dragon ball isn't as inconsistent as all that; there are very reliable strength feats to draw upon here.
DB is pretty inconsistent but they are some decent strength feats.

The Shogun of Shoguns
02-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Actually Base Battle of Gods Goku>SSJ3 Gotenks, the one who fought Bills after getting SSJG. There are alot of things Goku can't tank btw, give Toriko 100 some chapters and we'll see. At the end there won't even be DBZ vs Toriko discussions because Toriko will have gone ahead of them in DC too.
Basically you just confirmed DBZ Verse > Toriko verse, might aswell end the Goku vs. Sani debate on that line alone. Thank you very much.
DBZ verse isn't even that strong there are loads verses stronger, most known like DC, Marvel, Saint Seiya, and some Superman incarnations.

Rim
02-04-2014, 11:15 PM
How the Fuck did you do this?

look, if you're going to neg me, neg the right post. At the very most I bullied Fabulous, but it was a mutual rudeness. I never pick on blackdragon, even though every one else does.

Live Fast Eat Ass
02-04-2014, 11:35 PM
look, if you're going to neg me, neg the right post. At the very most I bullied Fabulous, but it was a mutual rudeness. I never pick on blackdragon, even though every one else does.
Hush, child.

- - - Updated - - -

Hush, child.

Fabulous
02-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Basically you just confirmed DBZ Verse > Toriko verse, might aswell end the Goku vs. Sani debate on that line alone. Thank you very much.
DBZ verse isn't even that strong there are loads verses stronger, most known like DC, Marvel, Saint Seiya, and some Superman incarnations.DBZ>Toriko verse in DC. I don't remember saying otherwise but DC has little to do with who wins a fight especially in DBZ where their DC ain't balanced with the rest of their physical stats, also Toriko beats DBZ for now in hax which is > DC and Toriko have hinted multi-planetary so EoS Toriko will be ahead of DBZ in DC or atleast equal their strongest in that department.

Heracles
02-05-2014, 12:24 PM
i cant wait for the day when sani repels a planet :p

Fabulous
02-05-2014, 02:24 PM
i cant wait for the day when sani repels a planet :pMe neither, can't wait to see him eating planets with his satan hair.

DoflaMihawk
02-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Why would Sani randomly start eating planets? What have the planets ever done to Sani?

Fabulous
02-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Why would Sani randomly start eating planets? What have the planets ever done to Sani?What would you randomly eat bread, what have bread ever done to you? It's Toriko.
They simply eat with no hostility or malice involved, just a need to fill their stomachs.

blackdragonstory
02-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Normal goku was lifting 10 tons.
When he went super saiyan 1 he lifted 40 with ease.
If he went ssj2 he would be lifting 40 * 4 equals 80 tons.
Ssj3 would be able to lift 80 * 4 which is 320 tons.

If we add 10 times stronger gravity to that we get 3200 tons.
For me is resonable that they would have 10 times stronger gravity for the reason that each planet has different gravity as far as we know.
And it helps get hell guards get stronger so that they can keep bad guys in prison.
Like the time frieza,cell and some others tried to escape but failed because Goku and Pikkon was there.

If you recall the traning Vegeta was doing in the gravity ship.If I remember correctly he went over 300 gravity.
And we all know goku is stronger than Vegeta.

Fabulous
02-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Normal goku was lifting 10 tons.
When he went super saiyan 1 he lifted 40 with ease.
If he went ssj2 he would be lifting 40 * 4 equals 80 tons.
Ssj3 would be able to lift 80 * 4 which is 320 tons.

If we add 10 times stronger gravity to that we get 3200 tons.
For me is resonable that they would have 10 times stronger gravity for the reason that each planet has different gravity as far as we know.
And it helps get hell guards get stronger so that they can keep bad guys in prison.
Like the time frieza,cell and some others tried to escape but failed because Goku and Pikkon was there.

If you recall the traning Vegeta was doing in the gravity ship.If I remember correctly he went over 300 gravity.
And we all know goku is stronger than Vegeta.SSJ3 Goku would be able to lift 16.000 tons and with 10x gravity 160.000 tons.
You downplayed Goku, not that it gets him close to lets say, Toriko for example.

blackdragonstory
02-06-2014, 12:03 PM
SSJ3 Goku would be able to lift 16.000 tons and with 10x gravity 160.000 tons.
You downplayed Goku, not that it gets him close to lets say, Toriko for example.

How much can Toriko lift?

Anyways you should just check this video.
It explains a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

Fabulous
02-06-2014, 12:43 PM
How much can Toriko lift?Toriko from chapter 1 was able to lift a 13 ton creature casually. Current Toriko is stronger than Four Beast arc Sani who could lift 300 million tons. Earlier in the series, he also dragged a horde of giant creatures to see Zebra in prison each where easily above the 13 ton creature.

blackdragonstory
02-06-2014, 01:05 PM
well,some hair cant be used in a contest of lifting.
Sani couldnt lift 300 milion tons,his hair did.
Is there some manga page where it's stated that his hair lifted 300 milions...

You are comparing hair to muscles.
If Goku hair would have the same ability Sani hair has he could lift bilions with it.

Btw is this you?
http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/showthread.php?20018-How-much-can-Sani-lift

Lanicard
02-06-2014, 01:16 PM
This was a terrible mistake by Akira. By that time base Goku should be able to lift much more than 40 tons.

blackdragonstory
02-06-2014, 01:22 PM
This was a terrible mistake by Akira. By that time base Goku should be able to lift much more than 40 tons.

well,I think he based goku lifting strenght on real numbers.
A normal human could probably lift 100 kg.
if you compare that 1 ton is around 1000 kg.
So he is around 400 times stronger than normal human.

Lanicard
02-06-2014, 01:29 PM
well,I think he based goku lifting strenght on real numbers.
A normal human could probably lift 100 kg.
if you compare that 1 ton is around 1000 kg.
So he is around 400 times stronger than normal human.
That is not right. Goku in the beginning of the series was already 2 times stronger than a normal human. In Buu Saga, he has to be much more stronger than that.

blackdragonstory
02-06-2014, 01:32 PM
That is not right. Goku in the beginning of the series was already 2 times stronger than a normal human. In Buu Saga, he has to be much more stronger than that.

My bad,I thought that you were talking about Goku in the fight vs Vegeta and Napa.

Fabulous
02-06-2014, 05:32 PM
well,some hair cant be used in a contest of lifting.
Sani couldnt lift 300 milion tons,his hair did.
Is there some manga page where it's stated that his hair lifted 300 milions...

You are comparing hair to muscles.
If Goku hair would have the same ability Sani hair has he could lift bilions with it.

Btw is this you?
http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/showthread.php?20018-How-much-can-Sani-liftNo, his hair can be directly compared to muscles as it is in Toriko. Also if Goku can't lift near Sani's weight with his muscles then forget about it. Also Toriko's strength is near Sani's hair. Also that's not me but he's right. Anyone who read Toriko knows how much Sani is able to lift given a little thought. You just need to do the math.