PDA

View Full Version : Your Sensei

Bold
11-17-2013, 02:11 PM
Which manga/anime character would you want for a teacher? It can be any character you wish. They don't need to be a teacher in whatever series they're from. They can be your teacher for anything. It could be fighting, or maybe learning how to cook from Toriko or basketball from a character in Slam Dunk or whatever it may be.

For me, I'd like either Maes Hughes (FMA) or Jiraiya (Naruto). They're both wise, caring and generally cool guys all-round. Not only that, but I'd be in laughing fits if I were around them regularly. Jiraiya perhaps for fighting and Maes just for some general life skills.

DoflaMihawk
11-17-2013, 02:23 PM
A teacher for what? Fighting?

I'll go with Rayleigh.

White
11-17-2013, 02:29 PM
King Bradley, you probably wouldnt learn shit with Hughes :lmao

Bold
11-17-2013, 02:34 PM
A teacher for what? Fighting?

I'll go with Rayleigh.

Anything. Fighting, maybe Cooking from Toriko or Basketball from Slam Dunk or whatever it may be.

King Bradley, you probably wouldnt learn shit with Hughes :lmao

Maybe not. I'll end up being one funny bastard who can easily annoy his friends though. :zaru

Bradley's a good one. Imagine swordfighting like him. You could solo tanks and shit. :pimp

Oh, and I'd throw in Shikamaru too when he's an adult. Then I can be a genius strategist. Even if that might take forever with him as my teacher. :maybe

Raystlyn
11-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Ichibei Hyosube (badass monk from Bleach, the seemingly leader of Royal Guard/Squad Zero). I would have loved to see what he put Ichigo through, must be one hardcore training.

White
11-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Anything. Fighting, maybe Cooking from Toriko or Basketball from Slam Dunk or whatever it may be.

Maybe not. I'll end up being one funny bastard who can easily annoy his friends though. :zaru

Bradley's a good one. Imagine swordfighting like him. You could solo tanks and shit. :pimp

Oh, and I'd throw in Shikamaru too when he's an adult. Then I can be a genius strategist. Even if that might take forever with him as my teacher. :maybe

Wouldnt that just be Shikaku :hmm

Halaros 536
11-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Apachai Hopachai.

Cake
11-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Kaito kid

PZ
11-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Rayleigh, or Jiraiya.

Murphy
11-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I'd pick C.A.T's protagonist to be proficient in hand-to-hand combat, I really dig her fighting style.

For sword fighting I'd go to Itō Ittōsai from Vagabond.

Egress
11-17-2013, 08:28 PM
I would learn martial arts from Gai-sensei or Kenshiro from HnK.

Bold
11-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Wouldnt that just be Shikaku :hmm

Never thought about it like that. :hmm

I always found Shikamaru funnier. Maybe that's just because Shikaku learned to quieten down when he got older though.

Phoenix
11-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Hiko Seijuro
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/47212.jpg