PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Game 17 - Graveyard Game (Town Win)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Tom
10-02-2013, 08:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8vpykfV.pngScenario:

In the village of Millennia, life was good. Crops had flourished for years, and the town’s doctor was highly skilled. The town had never known such prosperity. Yet not everyone was happy. The Funeral Parlor was hurting for business, and an increasingly desperate Mortician decided to stir up some industry.

http://i.imgur.com/vjZ2M6S.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ63spk48s

If just two or three people died, he thought, his business could survive. Intimately familiar with death, he realized how fragile a human life was... and how easily it could end. He plotted and he planned, and selected a few targets to surreptitiously kill off. Surely nobody would miss them.

MrChubz was his first victim: death by mysterious causes. Six days later, Nova was found dead in his home: poisoned. Both of their bodies passed through his Funeral Parlor before being buried in The Graveyard, where the Mortician tampered with their bodies and stole their valuables. Chubz's death came and went with nary a stir, but two deaths in one week shocked the village. Concern spread throughout the town, and murmurs of a murderer began to spread. A retired Cop offered his services sniffing out suspicious persons, the Jailer was itching for excuses to interrogate suspects, and a Forensic Investigator hoped to garner clues about the victim’s untimely deaths.

The Mortician was disappointed with the pocket change he pilfered through their deaths, and realized he would need to step up his operation now that more eyes were focused on the bodies. He couldn't steal from his victims in his Funeral Home anymore, and he couldn't be caught associating with his victims, so he sought out the scummiest men in town to become his aides, doing his dirty work for him: stealing from and Disguising corpses to cover up his murders.

Around the same time, an independent Prospector had set his sights on Millennia. The Graveyard, a sacred site for the village, was rumored to rest atop a long forgotten gold vein. The Prospector decided to offer his services to the town: his Mercenary would protect Millennia from this murderer for a modest fee. Grateful for protection, nobody picked up on the prospector’s ulterior motives. He instructed his Mercenary to booby trap the Graveyard and dissuade people from visiting so crews could mine at night, seeking ore. The Gravekeeper noticed someone had been tampering with the bodies, and took up careful watch of The Graveyard.

The Mortician realized additional eyes in the Graveyard would make life more difficult for him, and decided to make these transgressors his new targets. Meanwhile, certain townsfolk opted to take matters into their own hands. Well-intentioned but never very stable, one Bomber decided he would personally root out the evil looming over the village.

Thus begins our story, with Millennia in a state of uncertainty. Would the Townspeople be able to root out these predators? Would the independent Prospector make a killing exploiting the town, or would the Mortician snuff out their agenda while furthering his own?

Roles:

Townspeople [13 players, plus 2 corpses in the Graveyard]

Forensic Investigator: Visits one corpse in the Graveyard every night. Learns the role currently attached to that corpse and whether it has been tampered with. Not blocked by Gravekeeper.
Gravekeeper: Visits one corpse in the Graveyard every night. The corpse will be protected so it cannot be interacted with. He trusts the Forensic Investigator, and will let him through.
Bulletproof: Once per game, will survive a night kill attempt.
Bodyguard: Visits one person every night. If that player is killed, the Bodyguard will die in his place.
Vote Thief: Visits one person every night. Will steal their vote the next day phase.
Paralyzer: Once per game, can choose to paralyze the town. Already placed votes will be locked, and players who have yet to vote may not change their vote once placed.
Amnesiac: Visits one person every night. If that person dies that night, the Amnesiac will steal his role and leave an empty corpse.
Neighbor: Twice per game, at any time, can select a player to become their Neighbor. Neighbors can communicate in their own chat.
Watcher: Observes one person every night. Will know who visited that person that night. Night action does not count as a visit.
Bomber: On two nights of his choosing, can visit a player and set a bomb in his house. Once per game, can detonate these bombs, killing both targets and destroying their corpses. When the Bomber dies, his body explodes. If he dies before detonation, any set bombs do not go off.
Tracker: Visits one person every night. Will know who that person visited that night.
Reviver: Once per game, can visit one corpse at night. Will resurrect that dead player as their original faction with the role currently attached to their body. Can only be used on players that were alive in Night 0.
Popular: Requires one extra vote to lynch.
Voyeur: Visits one person every night. Will know what actions were performed on them that night.
Doctor: Visits one person every night. Protects that player from dying.
Oracle: Visits one person every night. If Oracle dies, that person's alignment will be revealed.
Jailer: Once per night, can throw a target in Jail. Jailed players are roleblocked and immune to all other night actions. Jailer can send one anonymous message to their Jailed target.
Cop: On two nights of his choosing, can visit a person and learn whether they are Innocent or Guilty.

Funeral Parlor [4 players]
Mortician: When the Mortician makes a successful night kill, the mafia will learn the role of that player.
Disguiser (3 Goons): Thrice per game, can visit a corpse in the Graveyard at night and swap their role with the current role attached to the corpse.

Prospector [1 player]
Mercenary: Visits one person every night. Protects that person from dying. If anyone else visits that target, they will be killed by the Mercenary (except the Doctor and Watcher). Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.
Trapper: Visits one corpse in the Graveyard every night. Sets a trap that alerts the Trapper with the name of persons that interact with that corpse. Traps last until night triggered, then disappear.

Players:

1. Riki
2. Alpha
3. Ultra
4. Doma
5. Heisenberg
6. Pussy
7. Dofla
8. Gad
9. ice
10. Melkor
11. Great Potato
12. Westheimer
13. X
14. GumGum
15. Enigma
16. Pimp of Pimps
17. White
18. V [replaced Sinmmortal] [replaced MC]
Night 0:

The Townspeople set out to defend themselves, splitting off into groups. But a few people weren't particularly concerned, and spent the night alone. One would meet his end.

The Mercenary set about placing traps in the Graveyard, hoping someone would be simple enough to stumble into his snare. Just minutes later, he heard a familiar snap in the distance. "Got one," he chuckled.

The Mortician, already an outcast from the town, was gradually becoming warped and twisted by his alienation. His original motivation, greed, transformed into bloodlust. He enjoyed taking what was most precious to someone. He reveled in glee as he felt someone's life crumple in his hands, as fragile as paper; his eyes burned with delight as he recalled every time his victims had slighted him. Money was no longer his main goal. It was murder. He knew who had to die.

http://i.imgur.com/UYy83kV.png

His pick glistened in the moonlight as the man he once called friend refused to beg for his life. "You laughed, you laughed, you laughed! You all laughed! You said I was morose, I was grotesque! You pitied me. You always thought you were better than me. And tonight... you'll pay."

His victim sputtered: "Eat shit."

White's mental mettle was met with metal as cerebrospinal fluid oozed out onto the table.

A collective shiver shot through the town as a mad cackle echoed through the streets.

White's body was moved to The Graveyard.

Graveyard:
1. Nova
2. MrChubz
3. White

[For those players with roles that allow interaction with corpses, these are the three targets that will be available on Night 1.]

Day 1 begins.

Since this game has new mechanics, please take the time to read through the roles. I made some balance changes before I sent Role PMs out that weren't in the signup thread. As for all my games, there are more possible roles listed than there are in play. If anyone has any questions, please ask in-thread or PM me and I will elaborate.

Players can role claim but cannot use anything I've sent to them as proof.

Allara
10-02-2013, 08:05 PM
:giogio

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Dat Paul Bearer. :datass

Sucks to be White.

Great Potato
White

Gummy
http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 08:12 PM
There's a neighbor in this game? How do we know he isn't already dead?

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Hey neighbour, if I role reveal will you invite me into your chat? :kaga

You'll have to say pretty please.

Doma
Sucks to be you White. :lmao

But seriously though, I skipped straight to the end of the write-up to make sure I didn't die before having a chance to play. It was especially horrible because Tom wouldn't start the game for hours. :pek

Pimp of Pimps
Lol, White.

Riki
It would be pretty funny if the mafia got a Bulletproof/Bodyguard/Doctor/Reviver/Cop from a dead corpse.

X
10-02-2013, 08:14 PM
SO much for teaming up with X :maybe

I am quite disappointed. We were going to run havoc in this game.

[Vote Lynch Great Potato]

He is a fucktard.

Tom
10-02-2013, 08:14 PM
It would be pretty funny if the mafia got a Bulletproof/Bodyguard/Doctor/Reviver/Cop from a dead corpse.

It's possible.

The only roles mafia can't steal are Bomber and Mercenary (because it would make them too powerful).

Enigma
10-02-2013, 08:15 PM
shiieeet. Someone taken out right off the bat, huh?

hi guys :iria

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 08:17 PM
I am quite disappointed. We were going to run havoc in this game.

Is that why you killed him?

[Vote Lynch X]

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:18 PM
shiieeet. Someone taken out right off the bat, huh?

hi guys :iria

Enigma :iria

I didn't know you liked mafia.

X
10-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Is that why you killed him?

[Vote Lynch X]

I wasn't aware townies could kill townies?

X
10-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Ultra killed Dofla and they were both townies.

loldofla

Why isn't your vote on the spud yet? Let's start a day one bandwagon.

Enigma
10-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Hi Ali Ali.

how do you know my name

Enigma :iria

I didn't know you liked mafia.

This is my first time playing in over two years. I decided to try it out again for the heck of it :iria

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:23 PM
[Vote Lynch Ice]

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Why isn't your vote on the spud yet? Let's start a day one bandwagon.

Only mafia bandwagon. I got my eye on you scum. :pek

X
10-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Only mafia bandwagon. I got my eye on you scum. :pek

Technically, people would be jumping on the bandwagon that I started. Mafia don't start bandwagons.

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 08:30 PM
I wasn't aware townies could kill townies?

Isn't the reason you're voting for me right now because me and Avalon got you killed in the last game you played?

Ultra
10-02-2013, 08:33 PM
I guess you could say White...just got a little gray :datass

[Vote lynch Great Potato]

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:34 PM
I guess you could say White...just got a little gray :datass

[Vote lynch Great Potato]

You shouldn't blame GP because your jokes suck.

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:35 PM
[Vote Lynch No One]

We can still do this right? I didn't see any rules against it, or for it either I guess.

Tom
10-02-2013, 08:36 PM
[Vote Lynch No One]

We can still do this right? I didn't see any rules against it, or for it either I guess.

It's [Vote No Lynch], but yeah.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Actually Ava, X would've been fine if you hadn't gotten him involved. :lmao

Ultra
10-02-2013, 08:38 PM
You shouldn't blame GP because your jokes suck.

Dofla, don't invoke my wrath.

Ultra
10-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Surprised there's no role claims yet. Expected mass claim right at the start.

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:41 PM
We don't, but the chances are slim.

In all honesty, I want to role reveal for the doctors protection, and there definitely is a doctor.

I just noticed this. How do you know White's not a doctor? I don't think doctors can protect themselves, only other players or that's a way overpowered ability.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Dofla, don't invoke my wrath.

Come at me bro. Kill me right now. :LOS

Riki
10-02-2013, 08:45 PM
White said mafia would be in for a rude awakening after his death, he probably has a role that wouldn't help out the mafia.

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't know if White was the doctor or not but the chances are slim, also doctors can protect themselves, and a smart doctor would protect himself on Night Phase 0 because he doesn't even know who the other townies are yet, so I really really really doubt the doctor is dead.

Tom, can doctors protect themselves? It seems kind of ambiguous in the role list. It says they can visit other players, but doesn't specify whether they can visit themselves.

Ultra
10-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Tom, can doctors protect themselves? It seems kind of ambiguous in the role list. It says they can visit other players, but doesn't specify whether they can visit themselves.

Tom clear up plz

Tom
10-02-2013, 08:49 PM

Yes.

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 08:49 PM
No, you got me and X killed.

Don't associate me with you. :giogio

No, you threw him under the bus the second a tiny bit of heat was on you. His death is on your hands.

Ultra
10-02-2013, 08:50 PM
No, you threw him under the bus the second a tiny bit of heat was on you. His death is on your hands.

Okay, my game, I'm clearing this up. It wasn't Ava's fault for jumping to that conclusion, he did use redirect. You just lied.

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
When Tsunade is injured what does she do? go to another medic to get healed?

NO DOMA SHE FUCKING HEALS HERSELF SAME SHIT WITH DOCTOR IN MAFIA C'MON NIGGA

Yeah, I know it makes sense but it seems overpowered as fuck to just be like "Yeah, I'm totally the doctor. You mafia can go suck a dick cuz I'm protecting myself every motherfucking night."

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Okay, my game, I'm clearing this up. It wasn't Ava's fault for jumping to that conclusion, he did use redirect. You just lied.

X would have been fine if Avalon kept his mouth shut, X's death is on his hands.

Sinmmortal
10-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi guys, I'm from another forum. Don't roleclaim day 1, that's gay lol.

i c e
This is already turning into a blood feud :evigrin....well well white bites the dust...Well who do we want to hang today? I am thinking of a number between 1-18 and it aint 9...so Vote Lynch Doma

DoflaMihawk
Yeah, I know it makes sense but it seems overpowered as fuck to just be like "Yeah, I'm totally the doctor. You mafia can go suck a dick cuz I'm protecting myself every motherfucking night."

Until it's just the mafia and the doctor remaining.

Why did he lie exactly? I still don't understand what was going on through his head, care to elaborate?

He was the cop. That role makes everybody lose their mind.

i c e

Who invited you....go play in your sandbox...

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:54 PM
If the doctor only protects himself, then who's going to protect his teammates that role reveal?

I don't know, fine, maybe it's not so overpowered then. But still, you can't blame me for thinking that might have been a bit suspicious.

X
10-02-2013, 08:54 PM
This is already turning into a blood feud :evigrin....well well white bites the dust...Well who do we want to hang today? I am thinking of a number between 1-18 and it aint 9...so Vote Lynch Doma

Team Canada is voting out Great Potato. You should think about doing the same thing.

Doma
10-02-2013, 08:55 PM

Let me guess, it's cause I tried to lynch you last game right? :lmao

Sinmmortal
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Tom invited me :distracted

I'm Immortal on NF. I'm just saying if mass roleclaim is popular and accepted here, I'mma think you're all wusses :P

i c e
10-02-2013, 08:56 PM
This can be clearly solved, we all just say what roles we have and the ones that do not reveal we lynch...simple simple...and two same role claims get lynched...

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess, it's cause I tried to lynch you last game right? :lmao

Absolutely not, I was thinking of number 4...

Sinmmortal
10-02-2013, 08:57 PM
yuck, why is there no 50ppp here?

Gummy
10-02-2013, 08:58 PM

I take it you're not familiar with a TMF mafia game? Ohohohoho, you're gonna have a lot of fun.

i c e
Tom are we allowed to say our roles...or do you want to prolong this mafia game...

DoflaMihawk
This can be clearly solved, we all just say what roles we have and the ones that do not reveal we lynch...simple simple...and two same role claims get lynched.

That's a terrible idea and you should feel terrible about it.

Tom
Tom invited me :distracted

I'm Immortal on NF. I'm just saying if mass roleclaim is popular and accepted here, I'mma think you're all wusses :P

It depends on the game.

But what I do [as a host] is list more possible roles then there are players in the game, so people can bluff if they insist on claiming, but they don't know which abilities are in play, so they can get themselves tripped up and lynched for lying.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:00 PM
yeah but if someone bullshits and calls out my role I will know...hmmm but then how do people know I am not lying...screw you, you should have given just the right amount of roles as their is players...

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:01 PM
That's a terrible idea and you should feel terrible about it.

Why? Are you mafia again?

Sinmmortal
10-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Nope, that's not me. I'm familiar with the user Jon Stark, but I don't really know him. I frequent the Mafia and Sports sections now, and used to frequent the Library and KC/BD when Naruto didn't suck.

I'll put on my set from there in a sec...

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:04 PM
alpha, what are you blabbering about...man the fuck up...

Sinmmortal
There we go :distracted

Doma
Here's my role.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQQq2kSUdMmehHEBY9BOwVCcoLuFzz7 bBs_sTcP2gTeBshYR_JVw

I don't think male stripper is a role. :hmm

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Here's my role.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQQq2kSUdMmehHEBY9BOwVCcoLuFzz7 bBs_sTcP2gTeBshYR_JVw

Sorry, I don't get it. Could you actually say your role please? :LOS

Why? Are you mafia again?

Nope. You?

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:07 PM
You made alpha a cop? hahahaha hey alpha are you joking again since you bull shitted in Gad's vanilii game....

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Lets just say I am closely "watching" your every step...enough said :evilgrin

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:09 PM
It's the same thing I claimed last game :kaga

Nope, you'll have to spell it out for me.

Lets just say I am closely watching your every step...enough said :evilgrin

Yep, not scummy at all.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:09 PM
yeah sure he will...what if the doctor is mafia? uuu plot twist...

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:10 PM
It says the doctor is town in the very first post...dat reading skills...:giogio

O my bad hahahaha you are right :p

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Were you allowed to investigate in Night 0?

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:12 PM
Were you allowed to investigate in Night 0?

Clearly, dofla you did not need any investigating since you been busy killing...

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:12 PM
And are you gonna tell us what you found out?

Doma
10-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Yes I was allowed.

You didn't investigate did you? Because right now the odds of you finding mafia/independent are at their lowest and you only have two uses.

But on the flipside of that, you could die before ever getting to use it.

Edit: Oh okay, good shit Avalon.

X
10-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Hey ice, vote out Great Potato. Help a fellow Canadian out.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:14 PM
I can tell you what i found..

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't investigate did you? Because right now the odds of you finding mafia/independent are at their lowest and you only have two uses.

But on the flipside of that, you could die before ever getting to use it.

Hahahaha Doma threatening hmmm I knew I could smell a scum...

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
I didn't use my powers on Night phase 0, why would I waste them like that on Night phase 0?

Oh right, you only get two uses. Forgot. :/

Seems like a pretty big handicap.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Hey ice, vote out Great Potato. Help a fellow Canadian out.

Lol GP and me go way back to mafia 16 game....too many tight bonds between us :lmao

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:18 PM
I like how Pikachu and Gad are trolling the mafia pages..hiding in the shadows lol scummy arent we

Gummy
> fully clothed men

> male stripper

doma :giogio

They're already undressed in his eyes.

X
Lol GP and me go way back to mafia 16 game....too many tight bonds between us :lmao

You and I are Canadians. Canadians always stick together. Or are you telling me that you are abandoning Canada?

DoflaMihawk
@Alpha On the bright side, the mafia are less likely to target you since you're a vanilla most of the time. :)

The Gaddess
Alright. So much randomness in this game.

[Vote No Lynch]

You guys do realize that role claiming here potentially helps mafia, right? They know what to aim for after you're killed. They can plan against you. That is the worst idea in this game.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:19 PM
You and I are Canadians. Canadians always stick together. Or are you telling me that you are abandoning Canada?

I am not bandwagoning on GP I had enough of him...pick another target...hmmm lets say we go for Doma

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Alright. So much randomness in this game.

[Vote No Lynch]

You guys do realize that role claiming here potentially helps mafia, right? They know what to aim for after you're killed. They can plan against you. That is the worst idea in this game.

Good Point [Change Vote Lynch Gad]

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:21 PM
And the doctor will protect me and so will the bodyguard :iria

Once again, I am semi-immortal :LOS

Yeah, I remember being immortal once.

Of course I died the next night, but it felt like immortality in the first day phase.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 09:22 PM
LOL and what happens if I got lynched and night and I didn't role reveal? Ya thats what I thought :pek
Not your role, but in general.

i c e
You sure don't want to vote GP? You guys mafia teammates? :hmm

Hmmmmm maybe and maybe not...use your cop powers...

Great Potato
I know it sucks cuz this was the first time I was the cop ever :cry

They will probably kill you before you get both uses.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:24 PM
You sure don't want to vote GP? You guys mafia teammates? :hmm

I know right. He has always wanted to kill GP but suddenly decides against it this time.

Suspicious.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:25 PM
I know right. He has always wanted to kill GP but suddenly decides against it this time.

Suspicious.

I suggest you lynch me then...or are you going to kill me during the night phase dofla?

Enigma
10-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Good Point [Change Vote Lynch Gad]

:lmao

Gummy
10-02-2013, 09:27 PM
[Vote Lynch Ice]

I doubt he's mafia, but judging by his current sporadic behavior, he won't be much use to town. I'll vote him on the off chance he's an Independent.

Tom
10-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Current Vote Tally:
Great Potato: 3
ice: 2
No Lynch: 2
Gad: 1
X: 1

Yet to vote:
Riki
Heisenberg
Pussy(TM)
Melkor
Westheimer
Enigma
Pimp of Pimps
Sinmmortal

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:31 PM
[Vote Lynch Ice]

I doubt he's mafia, but judging by his current sporadic behavior, he won't be much use to town. I'll vote him on the off chance he's an Independent.

you sir are an idiot...and if i get lynched I can bet your fucking account that you are a mafia...just wait and see

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Oh good, this game will also be used for revenge. :/

I'm tempted to lynch the spud just to end this silliness.

Doma
10-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Really guys, you're just gonna lynch GP for some stupid revenge for a game that was weeks ago? :giogio

X
10-02-2013, 09:32 PM

Suspicious.

A guy who wanted someone's throat so badly, then all of a sudden has a change of heart? Yes, we will watch him.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:33 PM
A guy who wanted someone's throat so badly, then all of a sudden has a change of heart? Yes, we will watch him.

That is my role...not yours...quit role claiming

X
10-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh good, this game will also be used for revenge. :/

I'm tempted to lynch the spud just to end this silliness.

Do it.

Really guys, you're just gonna lynch GP for some stupid revenge for a game that was weeks ago? :giogio

GP was the fucking Cop, who lied about his result, and then proceeded to get two townies killed, all because he was called a faggot.

Tom
10-02-2013, 09:34 PM
This isn't directed at anyone or any event in particular, but I'll ask that we keep trolling to a minimum, as players have expressed some frustration in the past. Respect your fellow players by respecting the game. Your task in this game is to win for your faction, not to amuse solely yourself.

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Follow your cop and lynch Great Potato!

Very ironic, weren't you the cop when you lead the lynch against me GP? Sweet, sweet revenge.

It's not a very sweet revenge, considering I didn't really care for this game to begin with. I only joined so Tom would stop sending me VMs.

If you want to kill me go ahead.

Gummy
10-02-2013, 09:35 PM
you sir are an idiot...and if i get lynched I can bet your fucking account that you are a mafia...just wait and see

k

Doma
10-02-2013, 09:36 PM
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv102/cheesegirl33/GIF/GIF%20Supernatural/hellyeah.gif

Unless you have a better target of course?

I don't, but I don't know, what's wrong with a no lynch? Don't get me wrong though, I'd be all aboard if there was any good reasoning behind it.

i c e
10-02-2013, 09:37 PM
ahaha it is so funny how people are somewhat civil outside the mafia thread...as soon as mafia game starts all bets are off and people show their true colours...

- - - Updated - - -

k

Actually you know what [Change Vote Lynch Pikachu Turd]

Enigma
10-02-2013, 09:38 PM
So guys, I need some advice here. I'm the neighbor and I have no idea who to use the power on. Does this role automatically block out mafia or do I have to be careful who I pick? :sniff

GP was the fucking Cop, who lied about his result, and then proceeded to get two townies killed, all because he was called a faggot.

This made me laugh so fucking hard :lmao

So it seems there're still grudges stemming from previous games?

X
10-02-2013, 09:40 PM
So guys, I need some advice here. I'm the neighbor and I have no idea who to use the power on. Does this role automatically block out mafia or do I have to be careful who I pick? :sniff

This made me laugh so fucking hard :lmao

So it seems there're still grudges stemming from previous games?

I just want GP dead. But the Neighbor role doesn't block mafia, so you have to be careful. With that said, invite me and Avalon into the chat. <3

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:41 PM

PICKMEPICKMEPICKMEPICKMEEEEEEE!!!!

Enigma
10-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Sorry, Ava I suck :(

And oh my god :lmao

X
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Avalon, once you get invited to the Neighbor Chat, make sure you tell EniXma to pick me as well.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
PICK ME AND WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER!

Gummy
10-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Oooooooooh.

I've never been invited to a neighbour chat before. PICK ME ENIGMA! I'M SORRY I PRETENDED I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE AND MADE A LAME JOKE OUT OF YOUR USERNAME!

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Oooooooooh.

I've never been invited to a neighbour chat before. PICK ME ENIGMA! I'M SORRY I PRETENDED I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU WERE AND MADE A LAME JOKE OUT OF YOUR USERNAME!

See, this guy only likes you when you have something to offer, Enigma.

But you and me, we've always been friends, right? :iria

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Don't trust Alpha, I invtied him to my chat once and he betrayed me. :cry

Gummy
10-02-2013, 09:46 PM
See, this guy only likes you when you have something to offer, Enigma.

But you and me, we've always been friends, right? :iria

I have social issues, Enigma, I thought I was being friendly to you!!! :cry

Pick me and I'll redeem myself!!!

Tom
10-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Let's calm down just a little bit, young gays.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Stranger. Hold off for now. Do not pick anyone until you are confident they're not mafia.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm the Oracle. See, not mafia. Pick meeeee.

And I'd betray you in a second any day of the week faggot

never forget that

still invite me engima, i promise im a townie :iria

See this guy and his evil ways. :pek

Enigma
10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
you guys :-(

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey screw you man, now the mafia won't kill me so I'm semi-immortal too. :pek

And I role revealed, so yeah, pick me.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Enigga. Don't invite anyone right now. You're potentially worth more than cop this game since cop only has two chances. Doc might protect you.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, Alavon's a good bet though if you do. Cop is a good ally.

X
10-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Enigga. Don't invite anyone right now. You're potentially worth more than cop this game since cop only has two chances. Doc might protect you.

I agree with this. Inviting the Oracle into the Neighbor Chat helps zero. Also, we don't know if these guys are mafia and picked up a dead person's ability.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 09:59 PM
I agree with this. Inviting the Oracle into the Neighbor Chat helps zero. Also, we don't know if these guys are mafia and picked up a dead person's ability.
This is also true. Do not invite anyone just yet.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Whatever Enigma decides, the doc ought to protect him just in case.

Enigma
10-02-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm not really that good of a player at this game yet, so I'll play it safe for now.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Or protect Alpha. Whatever.

Mafia has a 50/50 shot of getting it right. Unless they go for someone else altogether. :lmao

Enigma
10-02-2013, 10:01 PM
tell me how you know my name

X
10-02-2013, 10:02 PM
I still don't see what is so important about the Neighbor that he would be protected over the Cop.

Enigma
10-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Wait a while. I'll do so when I'm more certain :pek

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:05 PM
I still don't see what is so important about the Neighbor that he would be protected over the Cop.

This. Even if it's used to its full potential, what can it really do that's so great? Form secret bandwagon teams? Talk about who's mafia and who's not?

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:05 PM

The Cop role isn't nearly as powerful as it used to be.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 10:07 PM
We can already talk freely in the TMF chat anyways.

Tom
10-02-2013, 10:07 PM
We can already talk freely in the TMF chat anyways.

I'm willing to modkill people if that's what it takes to keep you guys honest.

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I remember being immortal once.

Of course I died the next night, but it felt like immortality in the first day phase.

:mihawk

When I was Commuter, I didn't die.

Why would mafia kill the Neighbour? The Neighbour role is useless to them now that we know who the real Neighbour was.

Great Potato
Enigma is the neighbor, huh. How many people have role revealed so far. Avalon, Enigma, and Dofla right?

Sinmmortal
Lol so many role reveals already.

I'd be interested in being a neighbor if you chose Alpha as the other neighbor. I believe our roles would work well together.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
If the Neighbour dies now then we don't get our own super-secret neighbour chat.

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Enigma is the neighbor, huh. How many people have role revealed so far. Avalon, Enigma, and Dofla right?

Ice hinted at being the Watcher.

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Yea and the Neighbour chat has always been incredibly helpful for the town in the past. :maybe

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Ice hinted at being the Watcher.

When he said was watching everyone?

I don't think he meant that as a hint.

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:14 PM

That is my role...not yours...quit role claiming

I meant right here, I'm pretty sure he's saying he's the watcher right here.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Alright guys. What do you think the chances are that one of the initial corpses have some good roles?

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I think he did.

DoflaMihawk
Knowing town's luck, White was probably the doctor.

Gotta prepare for the worst possible scenario.

Riki
Yeah I won't be that active to now that I think about it. Gonna be a busy few weeks.

48 posts in this thread.

:maybe

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 10:17 PM
48 posts in this thread.

Normally it would be 84 posts.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:18 PM
48 posts in this thread.

That is inactive for Alpha. I expected him to reach 60 by now.

Tom
10-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Day 1 Vote Tallies:

No Lynch: 3
Great Potato: 2
ice: 2
GumGum: 1

Yet to vote:
Pimp of Pimps
Lord Melkor
Heisenberg
Sinmmortal
Westheimer
Enigma
Pussy
Riki

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Yeah. I really don't see ice being tracker. Also, I'm so close to wanting to get him out at this phase because he confuzzles the fuck out of me.

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Alright guys. What do you think the chances are that one of the initial corpses have some good roles?

Tom said he'd make sure the important roles like cop aren't used on them. But other than that, so far relatively crappy roles have been revealed. So the odds may not be that bad. It'd be horrible if something like the paralyzer or that guy who takes extra votes to get lynched fell into mafia hands.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Tom said he'd make sure the important roles like cop aren't used on them. But other than that, so far relatively crappy roles have been revealed. So the odds may not be that bad. It'd be horrible if something like the paralyzer or that guy who takes extra votes to get lynched fell into mafia hands.
Define important? Sure, cop and doc or roles like that aren't with them. But still. I'm just saying. The mafia might try to claim those roles to play it safe.

Phoenix
10-02-2013, 10:36 PM
[Vote No Lynch]

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I think if ice was the Watcher he would've voted X if he truly thought X was claiming his role. But neither posts were serious role hints/claims so whatever.

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Like I said before, mafia have no need for Enigma's role, they probably won't kill him.

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Define important? Sure, cop and doc or roles like that aren't with them. But still. I'm just saying. The mafia might try to claim those roles to play it safe.

I don't know Gad, I'm not a freaking dictionary. :pek

But I'm really not sure. Like some roles seem kinda sucky, but if you have two or three guys coordinating with you they suddenly become much, much better.

i c e
10-02-2013, 10:41 PM
You guys are stupid let me spell it out for you " I AM A WATCHER " and GAD please do take me out cause " I confuse you " was not aware that your tiny brain cannot comprehend me...But than again, mafia would like to take me out at the beginning...Why hasn't GAD revealed his role yet...why do you care how I play the game? Clearly I won Gad's god awful vanilla game, so some people are still but hurt...for every one of my actions, 10 moves in the future have been thought out...

Phoenix
10-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Enigma pick me.

Somali bros need to stick together. :brofist

Phoenix
10-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Who's the cop?

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 10:44 PM
You guys are stupid let me spell it out for you " I AM A WATCHER " and GAD please do take me out cause " I confuse you " was not aware that your tiny brain cannot comprehend me...But than again, mafia would like to take me out at the beginning...Why hasn't GAD revealed his role yet...why do you care how I play the game? Clearly I won Gad's god awful vanilla game, so some people are still but hurt...for every one of my actions, 10 moves in the future have been thought out...

Who did you watch the first night phase?

i c e
10-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Who did you watch the first night phase?

I forgot to watch someone :(...Did not get back in time to Tom...

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 10:45 PM
You said you were the cop Alpha!

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:46 PM
So you were the person that Tom was waiting for?

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:46 PM
Why is everyone reveling :lmao

Gonna make it easy for the mafia to figure out who the doctor is :pek

Everybody wants in dat neighbour chat. :lmao

i c e
10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Absolutely not...Tom will confirm this...

Riki
Wait, how do we know you're not just a mafia who picked up the Watcher role from a corpse? Maybe that's why you didn't watch anyone :/

i c e
You said you were the cop Alpha!

Yeah Alpha, what are you trying to pull here?

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:48 PM

[Vote Lynch Ice]

SO IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THE MOTHERFUCKER YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR HOURS TO PLAY!!!!

Screw what I said earlier about revenge killing. This shit is personal now.

i c e
10-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Wait, how do we know you're not just a mafia who picked up the Watcher role from a corpse? Maybe that's why you didn't watch anyone :/

If you must know, I visited PoPs and no one was visiting him...did not want to reveal this but I see how this is bad for me...Good Point Rikki

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Absolutely not...Tom will confirm this...

So if you have an unlimited use night ability, you didn't use it, and Tom wasn't waiting for you, wtf?

[Vote Lynch ice]

i c e
[Vote Lynch Ice]

SO IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THE MOTHERFUCKER YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR HOURS TO PLAY!!!!

Screw what I said earlier about revenge killing. This shit is personal now.

Clearly I stated it was not me you waited on...read

Riki
[Change Vote No Lynch]

i c e
OMFG YOU IDIOTS I WATCHED POPS.....HE DID NOT GET VISITED BY ANYONE....I JUST DID NOT WANT TO REVEAL THIS....HOLLY FUCK

Gummy
10-02-2013, 10:50 PM
OMFG YOU IDIOTS I WATCHED POPS.....HE DID NOT GET VISITED BY ANYONE....I JUST DID NOT WANT TO REVEAL THIS....HOLLY FUCK

So why did you say you forgot to use your powers before?

Doma
10-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Still not changing my vote. You're shady as fuck man.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 10:51 PM
[Vote Lynch ice]

No seriously. I'll take my vote back later. BUT only if you start making more sense. You're kind of walking around the point here. And that confuses town. I don't want you making posts like these. Keep it short and simple so people don't concentrate so much on them and can try to figure out who's mafia.

And no. I won't role reveal. And I don't want anyone else to do it either. It helps mafia. For the love of god, think about how they can plan stuff with more info.

So what do you say? Changing your posting style?

i c e
10-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Still not changing my vote. You're shady as fuck man.

Lol i clearly do not care...and if you think I am mafia then you are clearly stupid...but what ever...here...

[Vote Lynch Ice]

Congrats to mafia for already getting into your minds...

The Gaddess
Wait. Did ice lie about using his power on no one and then change his answer? :giogio

Tom
Tom, how many townies are left in this game?

Gonna do a process of elemination since there's so many reveals.

Game started as 13 town, 4 mafia, 1 independent; and 2 extra corpses in the graveyard.

Gummy
Wait. Did ice lie about using his power on no one and then change his opinion? :giogio

Yep.

Riki
10-02-2013, 10:53 PM
White died and his name was coloured blue, he's a townie.

DoflaMihawk
Did Ice just pull a Riki?

Is this gonna happen in every first day phase? :giogio

Riki
Lol i clearly do not care...and if you think I am mafia then you are clearly stupid...but what ever...here...

[Vote Lynch Ice]

You trying to copy me?

i c e
10-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Yeah I just pulled a Rikki...Feeling of utmost frustration for couple of townies that let their minds be persuaded to lynch me...Here is my predicition...Dofla and Doma are mafia, the other two I have no idea...

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Clearly Ice is pulling some reverse psychology shit so we all take our votes off him.

Not gonna work, buddy.

Doma

[Vote Lynch Ice]

I'm not buying your bullshit man. You're either mafia/independent or you're lying now to cover up for being the person who made us wait like half a fucking day to play.

Riki
Pops can you confirm that you didn't use an action last night, is ice telling the truth?

Watcher checks for people who target PoPs, so unless he has a self-target ability he can't confirm anything.

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Pops can you confirm that you didn't use an action last night, is ice telling the truth?

I believe his ability lets him see if anyone targeted Pimps.

i c e
lol this can be easily settled if Tom would kindly say if my statement that I visited PoPs last night was true...

Riki
The host isn't allowed to confirm anything.

The Gaddess
Vote tally, please?

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 10:57 PM
lol this can be easily settled if Tom would kindly say if my statement that I visited PoPs last night was true...

Mods aren't allowed to confirm claims.

Riki
haha I ninja'd GP twice in a row

i c e
w.e. then you just lost a townie...

Gummy
Alright, ice, I'll throw you a bone here. Explain to us clearly and concisely, without resorting to calling us idiots, or saying our brains are too puny to fully comprehend your intellect, why you decided to lie about your powers. Why did you think it would be a bad thing to tell us about PoPs? If you can do that, maybe people will take their votes off you.

X
10-02-2013, 10:59 PM

If you must know, I visited PoPs and no one was visiting him...did not want to reveal this but I see how this is bad for me...Good Point Rikki

What the fuck, ice? What would be so wrong with revealing you Watched Pops? Now you are caught in a lie, and looking shady as fuck.

Also, is anyone else reminded of Chess Master with the way ice posts?

Tom
10-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Vote tally, please?

ice: 5
Great Potato: 1

Waiting on:
Melkor, Heisenberg, Sinmortal, Westheimer, PoPs, Enigma.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Just got a pm thought it was for the neighbor chat

Guess not :cry

I half-expect Tommy to send me a PM just to say I'm not in the chat.

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:01 PM
I half-expect Tommy to send me a PM just to say I'm not in the chat.

Nice, you just gave him ideas.

i c e
Alright, ice, I'll throw you a bone here. Explain to us clearly and concisely, without resorting to calling us idiots, or saying our brains are too puny to fully comprehend your intellect, you why you decided to lie about your powers. Why did you think it would be a bad thing to tell us about PoPs? If you can do that, maybe people will take their votes off you.

Look there was no reason, just did not think about the implication that Rikki stated, then I was forced to say it...Honestly there was no reason I just did not want to say who I used my powers on....Not important, everything will be clear tomorrow morning...

DoflaMihawk
Also, is anyone else reminded of Chess Master with the way ice posts?

He does remind me of Chess, now that you mention it. :hmm

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 11:02 PM
haha I ninja'd GP twice in a row

It's cause I don't got that 105 wpm typing speed.

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Look there was no reason, just did not think about the implication that Rikki stated, then I was forced to say it...Honestly there was no reason I just did not want to say who I used my powers on....Not important, everything will be clear tomorrow morning...

It doesn't really make sense that you would want to role reveal as Watcher and then lie about not using your powers, especially when your powers basically found out nothing and by saying you used them, you would actually have put yourself in a better spot if you were town.

- - - Updated - - -

It's cause I don't got that 105 wpm typing speed.

:smash

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Was there even any reason for Ice to admit he was lying? He could've just continued to say he didn't watch anyone and avoided this whole mess.

i c e
10-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Dude wtf is the point of telling you that I used my powers when I found out absolutely nothing....

X
10-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Was there even any reason for Ice to admit he was lying? He could've just continued to say he didn't watch anyone and avoided this whole mess.

Ya, ice is sketchy as fuck. He also wouldn't vote with his Canadian brothers and get out GP.

[Change Vote ice]

Riki

So if you have an unlimited use night ability, you didn't use it, and Tom wasn't waiting for you, wtf?

[Vote Lynch ice]

^

i c e

Well Rikki, said a good point so I corrected my self..but w.e...mafia is surely laughing their asses off...DOFLA i am looking at you

Gummy

Hmm... Well, he did say that he used his powers after everyone said he was the one stalling the game, so it's possible he's lying about using his powers to that people won't get on at him, but he's actually made the situation worse for himself.

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Dude wtf is the point of telling you that I used my powers when I found out absolutely nothing....

So you can prove you are what you say you are...

Tom
10-02-2013, 11:08 PM
ice: 6

Waiting on:
Melkor, Heisenberg, Sinmortal, Westheimer, PoPs, Enigma.

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 11:08 PM
If someone used their powers on Pimp of Pimps, then we're all dead.

i c e
10-02-2013, 11:09 PM
it don't matter like PT aka Gum stated i made the situation worse...it doesn't matter the 4 mafia members are sure going to vote for me and then the rest of the townies are just going to bandwagon...Mafia 1 town 0...

Riki
[I missed Riki's vote on ice last time.]

I changed it to No Lynch a few posts later.

DoflaMihawk
I keep mixing you guys up because of the Pikachu avatars. :lmao

Hmm... Well, he did say that he used his powers after everyone said he was the one stalling the game, so it's possible he's lying about using his powers to that people won't get on at him, but he's actually made the situation worse for himself.

Yep, sound like something Ice would do.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 11:10 PM
ice, you haven't explained why you have lied. You just gave excuses tat ANYONE can give.

Tom
I changed it to No Lynch a few posts later.

Right, sorry, I fixed the votes above.

Riki
If ice was mafia, wouldn't be just continue with his lie?

He's probably a townie.

[Vote Lynch ice]

So no, he wouldn't have continued lying if he was mafia.

i c e
10-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Lets just say everything will be clear after tomorrow...

i c e
10-02-2013, 11:13 PM
And X I am not going to bandwagon with you just because you are Canadian to take out GP...I am not follower...

Phoenix
10-02-2013, 11:13 PM
Cop - Alpha
Neighbour - Enigma
Watcher - Ice

Am I right?

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I think he's town too, that's why I'm currently on No Lynch. I'm just pointing out that he wouldn't have kept lying even if he was mafia.

Does Westheimer visit this site daily? He might've forgotten he signed up for this game. :/

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:14 PM
And I'm the Oracle. Don't forget that one.

Enigma
10-02-2013, 11:17 PM
I have to head out for a bit so I'm just popping by to cast a quick vote. I'll catch up later.

[VOTE NO LYNCH]

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 11:17 PM

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:18 PM
You really don't get my power, do you? :lmao

Riki
Now that he role revealed he's basically a bulletproof, mafia doesn't want his role and they don't want his role activating either.

X
ice is just annoying me right now because he is playing like Chess Master in his most spazzy of moments.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Now that he role revealed he's basically a bulletproof, mafia doesn't want his role and they don't want his role activating either.

Exactly.

It's gay as fuck would rather commit suicide than be the oracle

Okay dude.

i c e
ice is just annoying me right now because he is playing like Chess Master in his most spazzy of moments.

Then Lynch me...I am dead anyways...I figured that I was dead as soon as I said I was a watcher...my stupidity...

Doma
I don't get it. Wouldn't Dofla be a bigger target now that they know his power? Yeah it's useless, but wouldn't it be best to kill him now while the odds of getting counter killed are at their lowest?

The Gaddess

Alavon.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:21 PM
I don't get it. Wouldn't Dofla be a bigger target now that they know his power? Yeah it's useless, but wouldn't it be best to kill him now while the odds of getting counter killed are at their lowest?

I would be confirming somebody's alignment, so it hurt mafia whether I get them or not.

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:21 PM
tbh even if ice is town I'd rather kill him than risk killing any other townie. Since we know ice's role, mafia wouldn't want to take it for themselves, but if we kill some other townie with an unknown role the mafia would be free to take the role for themselves.

Doma
10-02-2013, 11:23 PM

This. He acted like an idiot last game and he turned out to be mafia. He acts like an idiot this time, and people assume he's town. Like what the hell? Wouldn't the best thing for Ice to do in that situation be to go full retard so they just think it's him being him?

- - - Updated - - -

I would be confirming somebody's alignment, so it hurt mafia whether I get them or not.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. But still, it wouldn't hurt to just kill that guy the next night-phase too.

Gummy
10-02-2013, 11:23 PM
tbh even if ice is town I'd rather kill him than risk killing any other townie. Since we know ice's role, mafia wouldn't want to take it for themselves, but if we kill some other townie with an unknown role the mafia would be free to take the role for themselves.

Plus the fact that judging by how he's played so far he's going to be zero help to town if he is town.

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:24 PM
He wanted to get into the Neighbour chat.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. But still, it wouldn't hurt to just kill that guy the next night-phase too.

Or the doc could protect him. :maybe

Anyway, I have some suspects and I'm more likely to be right than usual in this game.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 11:25 PM
You see. I doubt ice is watcher. Him changing answers means he's hiding something. Not sure if he's town or mafia, but I doubt he's watcher. Or am I thinking too much here?

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Then why did you role reveal if you dyin would hurt the mafia?

So they wouldn't kill me.

Do you even read what you're typing?

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:26 PM
You see. I doubt ice is watcher. Him changing answers means he's hiding something. Not sure if he's town or mafia, but I doubt he's watcher. Or am I thinking too much here?

I definitely think he's Watcher, but it could be that he's mafia and he didn't get a chance to use his ability because last night phase was spent picking up the Watcher role from a corpse.

DoflaMihawk
10-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Listen you fucking handicap child, if you die you hurt the mafia

Now the mafia won't kill you

Wtf is wrong with you

EXACTLY!

Why is that so hard to grasp? :lmao

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:29 PM
PoPs stop lurking the thread, if you're not gonna post at least cast a vote.

So you don't get modkilled like last time. :maybe

i c e
10-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Lol I want everyone to take note of people that are lynching me it will be a good clue as who is mafia :D... and alpha thx asshole I thought we were broskis....tsk tsk

Tom
10-02-2013, 11:30 PM
ice: 8

Waiting on:
Melkor, Heisenberg, Sinmmortal, Westheimer, PoPs.

Riki
Yeah Dofla why you gotta be so selfish

DoflaMihawk
You're supposed to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the town

Yeah right, I wanna live.

Gummy
10-02-2013, 11:31 PM
I wanna live.

You're not Nico Robin. This is not Enies Lobby. Quit fucking around.

The Gaddess
10-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Lol I want everyone to take note of people that are lynching me it will be a good clue as who is mafia :D... and alpha thx asshole I thought we were broskis....tsk tsk
No. You gave a lot of those people reason to lynch you. You might not see it from your point of view, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how everyone else sees it. You're shady. I have reasons to believe that you're mafia because you lied. I haven't trusted a liar since that game with GP. You can say anything you want, and I'll admit that I'm possibly in the wrong here. But I think you're scum or independent. Probably scum. And even IF you're really what you say, I just can't take your posts. It's confusing and random as fuck. I've seen you in my game. It takes time to get through them. In other words, you help mafia lay low even if you're town, potentially. Bottom line. You don't help much and you lied.

Tom
10-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Can the revived use his powers on white

The Reviver can be used on any [real] player. Not the extra corpses.

Riki
10-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Tom, if a mafia picks up a corpse's role, does the corpse lose it's role or will they both have the same role?

Tom
10-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Tom, if a mafia picks up a corpse's role, does the corpse lose it's role or will they both have the same role?

The mafia's current role gets swapped with the corpse.

Riki
But doesn't every dead real player turn into a corpse when they die?

He's talking about MrChubz and Nova. They can't be revived (lolgad).

Doma
Can the reviver use his powers on white

Why White? I mean other than that it sucks ass that he got lynched. The reviver should use it on someone important like the doctor or the jailer, he basically has the doctor power too.

Riki
The mafia's current role gets swapped with the corpse.

So if the corpse gets revived he'll have the Disguiser role? oh damn

Great Potato
10-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Gad, why are you skeptical about ice being the watcher?