PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Hatake Kakashi~!

Senpai
09-15-2013, 07:01 AM
Oh boy oh boy OH BOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh. Even more excited for Kakashi's birthday then my Birthday. hehe

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you for successfully being able to keep your team safe and being a Commander in the Allied Shinobi Forces. With your excellent strategies, you and the team are able to take down tough enemies! And familiar ones. Edo Tensei is truly an unforgivable jutsu...... It disrespects those who have fallen gallantly in battle. And reviving them to make them fight again? YURUSAI!!!!

But, I'm glad that everyone is looking out for each other on the battlefield and keeping each other safe to the best of their abilities. Don't forget Kakashi Senpai.... I AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU! CHEERING YOU ON AND AIDING YOU WHENEVER YOU NEED ASSISTANCE!

I could sense that your stamina has increased a bit. Through the long days and tough battles, it really trains one doesn't it? And you have Guy as well for back up. Your rivalry with him is just hilarious... hehe
Least it helps you train and become stronger!!

Your mentality is just amazing as well. I commend you for being able to stay calm and think things through throughout almost every worst case scenario Also, staying sane while losing those who are close to you... that really takes a lot of strength and courage. If it were me, I probably wouldn't be standing here today. I look up to you very much and wish to be just like you.

Hopefully when the war is over.... you, Yamato, Iruka, and I could be together again, just like how it was prior to the war!! We all have our parts to play and support one another. We also have to be extra cautious since this indeed is a life and death situation. One mistake, and we're screwed.

So with all that said..... I wish you a very Happy Birthday Hatake Kakashi.

Maybe take it easy today, and let us handle things!

お誕生日おめでとう そして愛してる~!!

V
09-15-2013, 07:09 AM
the yammato thread you made was beter

Phoenix
09-15-2013, 07:10 AM
Hopefully when the war is over.... you, Yamato, Iruka, and I could be together again, just like how it was prior to the war!! We all have our parts to play and support one another. We also have to be extra cautious since this indeed is a life and death situation. One mistake, and we're screwed.

Not gonna happen. Yamato is dead.

X
09-15-2013, 07:30 AM
This isn't up-to-par. Try again.

Rax
09-15-2013, 09:04 AM
I demand a flash back.

Pimp of Pimps
09-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Wat.

Pacifista
09-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Well this is.....interesting. Not sure whether to just close it down or have a general...."Happy Birthday to General Series Characters" thread since this seemed so.....genuinely strange.

V
09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
leave it pac

DoflaMihawk
09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
OMG Happy Birthday dude.

Well this is.....interesting. Not sure whether to just close it down or have a general...."Happy Birthday to General Series Characters" thread since this seemed so.....genuinely strange.

Seems like a good idea.

V
09-15-2013, 06:40 PM
leave it

Great Potato
09-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Kakashi should have stayed dead.

DoflaMihawk
09-15-2013, 07:21 PM
Kakashi should have stayed dead.

:giogio

Millennium Creed
09-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I thought this was a member here at first

X
09-15-2013, 07:28 PM
I don't even know who this Senpai is.

Great Potato
09-15-2013, 07:29 PM
:giogio

Can't handle the truth?

DoflaMihawk
09-15-2013, 07:32 PM
What did Kakashi ever do to you?

Millennium Creed
09-15-2013, 07:37 PM
He didn't stay dead, for one.

Great Potato
09-15-2013, 07:37 PM
What did Kakashi ever do to you?

He would have went out as a dignified character, and added some emotion to the whole Pain arc. Has he done anything noteworthy since his revival anyways?

DoflaMihawk
09-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Well, he fought with Sasuke at the Kage Summit, he went on a rampage against the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist (off-panel) and he beat up Obito before he fused with the Juubi.

That's not too shabby, considering he isn't one of the strongest characters anymore.

Great Potato
09-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Well, he fought with Sasuke at the Kage Summit, he went on a rampage against the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist (off-panel) and he beat up Obito before he fused with the Juubi.

All the more reason he should have stayed dead.

Egress
09-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Still the Year of Kakashi I see :merr

DoflaMihawk
09-15-2013, 07:45 PM
All the more reason he should have stayed dead.

How is that reason for him to be dead? Those are noteworthy feats, which he wouldn't have been able to do if he stayed dead.

Great Potato
09-15-2013, 07:56 PM
How is that reason for him to be dead? Those are noteworthy feats, which he wouldn't have been able to do if he stayed dead.

I don't give a damn about how noteworthy the feats are, what matters is the quality of the story. That misty swordsmen battle was terrible; Kishi took Zabuza and Haku, two of the most memorable characters who had their story arc nicely wrapped up, and pissed on their story. Then had the rest of the battle off paneled because Kishi would be damned if he could come up with more than five techniques for copy ninja Kakashi. Yep, I'm so glad Kakashi was alive, or we would have missed that crowning jewel of a battle.

Also, in exchange for Kakashi stabbing Obito (which ultimately resulted in nothing), we were subjected to the whole Rin fiasco, which wouldn't have had any reason to come up if he wasn't facing down Kakashi. You've done a poor job at convincing me Dofla.

DoflaMihawk
09-15-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't give a damn about how noteworthy the feats are, what matters is the quality of the story. That misty swordsmen battle was terrible; Kishi took Zabuza and Haku, two of the most memorable characters who had their story arc nicely wrapped up, and pissed on their story. Then had the rest of the battle off paneled because Kishi would be damned if he could come up with more than five techniques for copy ninja Kakashi. Yep, I'm so glad Kakashi was alive, or we would have missed that crowning jewel of a battle.

Also, in exchange for Kakashi stabbing Obito (which ultimately resulted in nothing), we were subjected to the whole Rin fiasco, which wouldn't have had any reason to come up if he wasn't facing down Kakashi. You've done a poor job at convincing me Dofla.

So first you ask for noteworthy feats, and now you don't give a damn about them? There's just no pleasing you.

I don't get what was so horrible about the Kakashi vs Zabuza fight, it seemed okay to me. And the whole Obito/Rin fiasco would've come up even if Kakashi was dead, so it's biased of you to blame all that on one character.

Senpai
09-16-2013, 03:12 AM
the yammato thread you made was beter

Yeah. That's what I thought too.
There was somewhat more to say about Yamato.... since he's been gone for like 100+ chapters....